rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female game/PUA = strippers

This link was posted by forum member SVK in another thread.

http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/forumdi...Hustle-Hut

This is a forum for strippers. If you read their posts, it's almost like the stuff we write. How to sell, how to not use logic and sell the dream, approach anxiety, etc.

Not sure if there are any insights to be gleaned, but thought folks might be interested in seeing it.

thx for link

damn, i didnt know strippers even knew how to use a forum

Damn, Menace. Thanks for the hookup!

I need a forum like that for some business ideas that I have, and this is perfect!

Also, I know I can mine that forum for more insight on improving my stripper game. That place is the gift that keeps on giving.

Damn, these bitches actually have A game plan. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthr...3c5e804a46

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I never understood the appeal of a strip club. That said it's interesting how hard they seem to work to keep a positive frame, reminds me of a lot of the trouble I had when I started breaking into night life.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

It's all about flattery... nothing else will stoke a man's ego like flattery.

"And then what happened?"

^^ Has helped me get SO MANY repeat CR rooms. Actually it's more like:
"and then what happened...? Oh wait, we're out of time. Do you want another hour?" *doe eyes*

Haha. Great post!

Great line

This was great advice! Most anybody who has been in this business soon realizes, Dancing is about stroking men's ego's. (And nothing else-lol) That's what these men are craving, attention & recognition. They want to feel important & special, they want to feel like when you are talking to them, that they are the only man in the room. It's cheesy but true. Most strip club Junkies DO NOT know how to relate to women in the real world. If you can be that fantasy girl that simply ADORES them, (lol) then you got 'em! And another thing, always, always make them laugh & smile. A good hustle can go a long way!

See, here's the mindfuck most blue-pill men don't realize:

ALL women are like this, not just strippers. They know the score and they will play you like a violin if you let them.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

there is a sticky post about 'think and grow rich'

Why the Fuck strippers need that book? LOL

Interesting forum. I really had no idea that strippers would create an online community discussing female game tactics.

Re: approach anxiety again

I have this too. I honestly have a drink, either or if I dont, I tell myself "Go talk to him, whats there to lose? He wont remember me tomororw anyway" then try the next one.

It's like I'm reading the newbie forum.

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

Just one more benefit of having game- not being susceptible to female wiles and bilking yourself out of hundreds of dollars because a stripper batted her eyes at you.

Strip clubs can be fun as fuck, no doubt, but I'm glad I'm not the kind of guy who needs them.

I remember browsing their forum once, its quite amazing, the things they do. It mirrors what we do here, only adapted for female use on males. I figure it works extremely well on blue-pill guys.

That's what these men are craving, attention & recognition. They want to feel important & special, they want to feel like when you are talking to them, that they are the only man in the room.

I can't say I've fallen for this one. The one time I went, a stripper tried that shit on me. Didn't work, because strippers will say anything to keep you blowing cash, and I simply don't believe anyone when they compliment me.

That;s fucking awesome lol thanks. Internet is amazing

[Image: qmH15.png]

lol, I like the idea that not snooping is so foreign to her it's a 'holy shit' moment.

[Image: VIIjO.png]

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

lol, this site is pure gold.

That forum is full of hamster, but you know what they have a lot of hustle-driven game that beta-chump guys can learn from.

Quote: (08-30-2012 02:59 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

there is a sticky post about 'think and grow rich'

Why the Fuck strippers need that book? LOL

Not trying to white-knight but many of these strippers are crafty; it's their job.
To maintain their lifestyle they have to learn, one of the ways is reading up.

"Law 21: Play a sucker to catch a sucker--seem dumber than your mark."
--R. Greene

WOW! It's like The Twilight Zone. Who's gonna troll that forum? It looks like the girls put up pictures of themselves here:

http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/forumdi...cture-Post

This is gonna be good if we can get a few trolls in.

Just got pointed to this thread by Enfant. This is a bizarro RVF world, indeed.

Re-posting a couple of screen-caps from that place. It's like opposite day. They use different smilies and plus-one shit that would get you banned around here. They even have a Newbie Forum.

This is my idea for trolling that place from the other thread:

Someone's gotta troll this site as a female (stripper) IRT--talking some noise about how the white-girl strippers in the club seem to get the best customers and asking for desperate advice.

[Image: attachment.jpg7535]   

[Image: attachment.jpg7536]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Found this gif on their forum.
[Image: tumblr_lgqe22cvvs1qh4nf6o1_250.gif]

This thread could be a straight-up game changer. It could lead us to form a strange alliance with these whores. They can learn some game from us, and we can roll with hot bitches that put out. We don't respect each other, but can respect our respective games.

All of us could be rolling with strippers in no time.

[Image: Strip.gif] [Image: Strip.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: Strip.gif] [Image: Strip.gif]

Does the roosh v forum have an Ambassador?

Also check out their funny pics and video thread

http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthr...-S/page246

Quote: (08-30-2012 11:45 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Does the roosh v forum have an Ambassador?

Also check out their funny pics and video thread

http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthr...-S/page246

I nominate GManifesto

I think he overdosed on cigarettes. He hasn't updated his blog in about a month.

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthr...ost2394716

[Image: popcorn2.gif]