rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish women for having kids? Or Russian/Ukrainian?

Polish Rumble, Greek Kamaki, and Roosh,

In about 2 years I want to have 2-3 Polish women who are willing to have 2 kids each with me while knowing there is another 1-2 Polish girls that will also be having kids with me at the same time (plus an ex wife that has 2 kids). I won't marry any of the women.

I have a lot of money and they'll live right next to me on my propery in their own townhouses in a scenic area of Central America (beach or mountains). They'll live in the townhouses for free, get free food, free utilities, free health insurance, a new car, and get paid $1,000 a month each just to take care of their own kids. Obviously they'll have a good life with that arrangement.

My plan is to be direct and honest about what I want (multiple women with multiple kids, no marriage) because I know I have high value... a wealthy American who will take care of her and give her a good life... plus I look pretty good, have a great body, and rarely drink alcohol. I assume finding a lot of good looking girls open to this would be easy for me.

What's my best approach for finding and getting high quality girls in Poland for this type of thing? Would I have an easy time convincing girls to quit university and jump at this opportunity?

Would Russian/Ukrainian girls offer less drama and be more accepting of this arrangement of sharing me as long as they live like a wealthy person? I don't mind throwing money around as long as the women I choose are good mothers and know their role.

Any insights on any of that would be much appreciated.

Quote: (08-29-2012 09:31 AM)Big Nilla Wrote:  

as long as they live like a wealthy person?

Free room and board and 1k USD a month will not make them feel like a wealthy person. That's the average salary in Poland. And they can also free room and board with their parents.

I think that culturally this is not likely to be acceptable to them.

In Nigeria, however, this happens all the time.
Take a look at the video "Welcome to Lagos" on youtube.

When the free room and board is a townhouse (a wing) attached to a more expensive house in a great and exotic location along with other things like a maid, cook, etc... yeah, they'll feel wealthy. I have no doubt about them feeling like they're living the good life or my presentation of how good their life will be. If the girl meets my initial standards she'll get a trip out to where I'll be living so she can experience it and get a taste of the good life.

So let's just say they're convinced they'll be living life way above what they are currently... any suggestions on how I go about making this happen?

If you won't marry any of them, how can they feel safe? Will you sign a contract committing to support them and their kids (your kids) for at least 20 years?

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Just have kids with one of them and keep the rest around for sex. That's what guys usually do.
Plenty of hot latinas down there to fuck as well. Why would you want 3 full families?

Team Nachos

Although Polish and Ukrainian women are very competitive mothers, my guess is that they are not going to accept such an agreement, also Polish girls who still have a deep catholic background. You should go to Utah and look among mormon chicks.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Quote: (08-29-2012 10:12 AM)Big Nilla Wrote:  

I have no doubt about them feeling like they're living the good life or my presentation of how good their life will be.

I think you are overestimating what you are offering. You are probably a mature previously married man with kids, who wants to isolate younger Euro babes and hole 'em up in a random Central American country and away from their friends, family, and larger community of their nationals. Does not matter how great the house is women don't live on that alone. They would die of boredom and lack of everything else. So called "good life" gets old fast (especially for European citizens) if it isn't accompanied by other just as important things for women ("true love", professional opportunities, proximity to family, exciting social life, etc.) Also, maids, cooks are cheap in any third-world country. If you are such a player can you offer them the same standard in California? Or south of France. And pay them 5k Euros a month. Now, that would be impressive. And even then, you'd probably only be able to lure in psycho girls from broken homes. Or heavy social cases. Or pros. In other words, those whom you probably won't feel attracted to. 'Cause who else do you think will be attracted to the idea of your simultaneous other two or three baby mamas and nine kids, for a life of remote harem isolation and $1k a month?

Maybe you can pull this off with some African or Asian bottom of the barrel dwellers, but not with European chicks. Not in this era of relative prosperity, easier mobility, higher living standards and larger expectations.

Quote: (08-29-2012 10:55 AM)Gaston Wrote:  

I think you are overestimating what you are offering. You are probably a mature previously married man with kids, who wants to isolate younger Euro babes and hole 'em up in a random Central American country and away from their friends, family, and larger community of their nationals. Does not matter how great the house is women don't live on that alone. They would die of boredom and lack of everything else. So called "good life" gets old fast (especially for European citizens) if it isn't accompanied by other just as important things for women ("true love", professional opportunities, proximity to family, exciting social life, etc.)

Exactly. I know plenty of Russian chicks who had good jobs in nice places in the U.S. and they still left the country because they could not stand being away from their families and friends. Besides, they found Americans boring.

Big Nilla, if you want to build your harem, do it in Poland. You will be able to attract much higher-quality chicks that way. In any case, your arrangement will always exclude the best. Family-oriented girls want to have children, but they also want to have children who grow up mentally healthy, which means that they want their children to have a father. If you want to have a lot of children, why not find a cute Polish chick and tell her upfront that you will always support her and her / your children, but that you have sexual needs that she won't be able to satisfy forever and, therefore, you will be forced to cheat (discreetly, of course)?

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Great idea! Will the harem like set up work ? I don't know. You expect these girls to live long term in a country without their friends and future boyfriends? Gaston said it right.

Just because you are American and have some money you can give her the good life? Don't be so naive.

I would reccomend that you devise another plan. Taking these chicks out of their home countries is always a risk. Secondly religion for many polish chicks is huge. Catholic upbringings are gonna conflict with your idea.

However this idea will definitely work with Muslim women!! There are some stunners in the middle east. Not many, but having more than one wife etc is not frowned upon and the women accept it. Even if you aren't Muslim. Convert on paper ( Muslims want their religion to grow IMHO and God said Muslim women can't marry non-Muslim men). The believers actually believe this. But even if you don't believe, just go along with this and once in central America change back to what you were before. I know many Muslims and some of their women ain't religious at all. Persians top the list.

I would avoid Utah with all the inbreeding and genetic problems. The middle east and Pakistan are a close second. But the middle east is a vast area and you can find 4 wives and pursue your harem. Morocco, Lebanon, egypt, Palestine even Saudi, Iraq. So much to choose from.

I'll be honest now, cuz I believe you expect me to be:
There's no way on earth that normal girl from Poland will accept your 'offer'.
Polish girls are conservative and old-fashion when it comes to marriage and having kids, they want to live in monogamy and have catholic weeding, where they can invite whole family, wedding is considered as 'the most important day' in a women's life here. Like someone else pointed out, you expect them to live country, friends, family? And what do they get in return? I think your offer can attract only some golddidding whores but the definitely won't be a good mothers (at lest I wouldn't let someone like that to be mother of my child). If you don't believe me, post your offer on some polish forum and watch the girls reaction.

Anyway good luck on your suicide mission.

PL native says: good luck finding high quality women by offering them 1000$ and giving them undeniable pleasurable validation of being the one of many baby mamas.

as for official LTR, people are crazy about exclusivity/cheating. keep in mind that you don't just get in relationship with the girl, you (traditionally) become the member of her whole familly (especially if kids are involved) so any kind of uncommon shit will be despised. and if the whole thing is kept in secret the girl will have to lie about everything to her parents/familly/etc for the rest of her life, shit even this no mariage thing will be super suspicious to her relatives. basically drama guaranteed.

you would have more chance to do it by hosting official talent show/reality show on tv where girls fight to win you, there were plenty of stupid tv shows so some girls would show up.

but good luck : )

PS. oh so it seems that you got the 'poland part' of the question covered pretty well.

I don't see this working with Polish or Ukrainian women. They don't like sharing their men because it will mean less resources/attention for them.

It may work only if you accept them to sleep around with other men as well.However the question is purely rhetoric,phantastic.
Some Saudi Arab shejkhs have harems containing every possible nationality on earth.Russian women who join these harems usually sign contracts because in Russia marriage to more than one persons is not recognized.

Icarus,
Yeah, making them feel safe having kids with me and being taken care of obviously is the big issue. There are things I didn't mention that I'd do to help that out, but yeah, I'd make clear they'll be taken care of until the youngest child turns 18-20. Also to you and other guys talking about isolating them away from friends and family... her mom can stay with her part of the year and relatives could visit. There are things called email, skype, facebook, etc. But yeah, that's why I wanted Rumble/Kamaki/Roosh's opinions because women from certain cultures (like my wife who is from Colombia) obviously need to be in touch more with their families than Americans.

I said the women would be living in attached townhouses to my house... I plan to be a very active and involved father. No point having kids if I can't mold them into what I want them to be. I don't trust women to make my kids great. I just need women to give the kids stability and be moms... let me take care of the big picture stuff on raising them. I don't want average kids.

Parlay,
I just want a lot of kids. [Image: smile.gif] Yep, I know about hot latinas... my wife is from Colombia. But with my wife and other Colombian women, conversations are off. I feel like I'm talking to a kid and can't have a serious conversation with them. It gets old. Same with Asian women. I get the sense that I'd click better with eastern European women based off what guys on here say about them and my experiences dating 2 of them in the USA. I'll save latinas for having fun.

Luvianka, thanks.

Gaston,
I'm not overestimating what I'm offering... I'm confident they'll realize they'll have a wealthy lifestyle. I already said to you to just trust me on that and forget about the money #'s. Also, what does this have to do with being a player? There are no official blueprint and rules that guys have to think everything in terms of being a player. If I wanted to be a pure player I wouldn't be having kids. I'd just go to Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Colombia, DR, and Philippines and play on the hopes that girls think I'm going to commit to them. I'll also do that on the side even with these women having kids. You're not really understanding where I'm coming from.

Why would I want to live in California or southern France? Have you been to California... it sucks for raising kids. Basically, it sucks period. You're overly hung up on the #'s and instead questioning whether I could live up to a wealthy lifestyle. I can. Yeah, maids and cooks are cheap in a 3rd and 2nd world country. So! I'm going to be a rich guy in a 2nd world country like Panama in a tourist area. The girls would be coming from 2nd world countries. I get that the'll feel a bit isolated. That's why a trip for them to where I'd live is needed along with telling them they can have their mom stay with them every once in awhile, etc. I know I need to get over that resistance. 1st world countries like the USA are about ready to collapse too. In 2 years (when I plan to do this) Europe and the USA will be in various stages of collapse. There will be a lot of high quality women looking for security.

$5,000 a month to 2-3 women... that would be impressive... who am I trying to impress? If that's what it takes to get 1 of these women then I'll pass. I'd be able to afford it, but that's ridiculous. I could do that here in the USA, but I'm getting out of the USA and getting rid of my citizenship. But what you said about this attracting psychos, golddiggers, and low quality women... yeah, hence why I posted this to the forum. Would like some ideas on how to go about lowering the odds of that happening.

tomtud,
There is no other option but to take them out of their country. I'm not going to live in Poland, Russia, or Ukraine.

Honestly, I could act like a player and fuck these girls over getting 1 of them pregnant and making it seem like I'm loyal to her. Then repeat that with a few other women. But then I risk her keeping the kids away from me which makes the whole thing pointless since I don't want kids that I don't see and can't raise. That's why I want to be upfront about it so the kids and me don't have to deal with a drama queen mom who felt deceived and would cause long term problems.

I'm only interested in having future kids with white women from eastern europe.

Polish Rumble,
Thanks. That's what I wanted. Just an assessment of the situation, not people trying to nitpick my plan and how much money, etc. I'm still not dissuaded on my "suicide mission." [Image: smile.gif]

Roosh,
Thanks.

Greek,
Yeah, I won't be accepting them sexing other dudes. No, there won't be any legally binding contracts.

OK, based on what you guys have said, seems being upfront about this may not be the best way to do this (at least right now before Europe and the USA collapse). Maybe a better approach is to let them think they're the only one, get them pregnant because they all want to get pregnant from a rich guy, and from there, I own them and if they don't do what I want they're screwed with taking care of a kid by themselves without my help in a society that's crumbling.

Or I don't bother and be happy with the 2 kids I already have and go the player route and bang hot women who I don't respect and avoid them trying to get pregnant since I don't want kids from women who would suck as mothers. The world will just have to suffer without more of my superior genetics moving on to another generation. [Image: smile.gif]

Jamestown v2.0? Keep the RooshV forum out of it when the shit goes down man hah.

Quote: (08-29-2012 06:24 PM)Big Nilla Wrote:  

Icarus,
Yeah, making them feel safe having kids with me and being taken care of obviously is the big issue. There are things I didn't mention that I'd do to help that out, but yeah, I'd make clear they'll be taken care of until the youngest child turns 18-20. Also to you and other guys talking about isolating them away from friends and family... her mom can stay with her part of the year and relatives could visit. There are things called email, skype, facebook, etc. But yeah, that's why I wanted Rumble/Kamaki/Roosh's opinions because women from certain cultures (like my wife who is from Colombia) obviously need to be in touch more with their families than Americans.

I said the women would be living in attached townhouses to my house... I plan to be a very active and involved father. No point having kids if I can't mold them into what I want them to be. I don't trust women to make my kids great. I just need women to give the kids stability and be moms... let me take care of the big picture stuff on raising them. I don't want average kids.

Parlay,
I just want a lot of kids. [Image: smile.gif] Yep, I know about hot latinas... my wife is from Colombia. But with my wife and other Colombian women, conversations are off. I feel like I'm talking to a kid and can't have a serious conversation with them. It gets old. Same with Asian women. I get the sense that I'd click better with eastern European women based off what guys on here say about them and my experiences dating 2 of them in the USA. I'll save latinas for having fun.

Luvianka, thanks.

Gaston,
I'm not overestimating what I'm offering... I'm confident they'll realize they'll have a wealthy lifestyle. I already said to you to just trust me on that and forget about the money #'s. Also, what does this have to do with being a player? There are no official blueprint and rules that guys have to think everything in terms of being a player. If I wanted to be a pure player I wouldn't be having kids. I'd just go to Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Colombia, DR, and Philippines and play on the hopes that girls think I'm going to commit to them. I'll also do that on the side even with these women having kids. You're not really understanding where I'm coming from.

Why would I want to live in California or southern France? Have you been to California... it sucks for raising kids. Basically, it sucks period. You're overly hung up on the #'s and instead questioning whether I could live up to a wealthy lifestyle. I can. Yeah, maids and cooks are cheap in a 3rd and 2nd world country. So! I'm going to be a rich guy in a 2nd world country like Panama in a tourist area. The girls would be coming from 2nd world countries. I get that the'll feel a bit isolated. That's why a trip for them to where I'd live is needed along with telling them they can have their mom stay with them every once in awhile, etc. I know I need to get over that resistance. 1st world countries like the USA are about ready to collapse too. In 2 years (when I plan to do this) Europe and the USA will be in various stages of collapse. There will be a lot of high quality women looking for security.

$5,000 a month to 2-3 women... that would be impressive... who am I trying to impress? If that's what it takes to get 1 of these women then I'll pass. I'd be able to afford it, but that's ridiculous. I could do that here in the USA, but I'm getting out of the USA and getting rid of my citizenship. But what you said about this attracting psychos, golddiggers, and low quality women... yeah, hence why I posted this to the forum. Would like some ideas on how to go about lowering the odds of that happening.

tomtud,
There is no other option but to take them out of their country. I'm not going to live in Poland, Russia, or Ukraine.

Honestly, I could act like a player and fuck these girls over getting 1 of them pregnant and making it seem like I'm loyal to her. Then repeat that with a few other women. But then I risk her keeping the kids away from me which makes the whole thing pointless since I don't want kids that I don't see and can't raise. That's why I want to be upfront about it so the kids and me don't have to deal with a drama queen mom who felt deceived and would cause long term problems.

I'm only interested in having future kids with white women from eastern europe.

Polish Rumble,
Thanks. That's what I wanted. Just an assessment of the situation, not people trying to nitpick my plan and how much money, etc. I'm still not dissuaded on my "suicide mission." [Image: smile.gif]

Roosh,
Thanks.

Greek,
Yeah, I won't be accepting them sexing other dudes. No, there won't be any legally binding contracts.

OK, based on what you guys have said, seems being upfront about this may not be the best way to do this (at least right now before Europe and the USA collapse). Maybe a better approach is to let them think they're the only one, get them pregnant because they all want to get pregnant from a rich guy, and from there, I own them and if they don't do what I want they're screwed with taking care of a kid by themselves without my help in a society that's crumbling.

Or I don't bother and be happy with the 2 kids I already have and go the player route and bang hot women who I don't respect and avoid them trying to get pregnant since I don't want kids from women who would suck as mothers. The world will just have to suffer without more of my superior genetics moving on to another generation. [Image: smile.gif]

Yes, just get a young girl pregnant, in Eastern Europe, by saying you had prostate sugery and the specialist told you it would be damn difficult, for you to have kids anymore (thus you dont need to use a condom)......without telling her beforehand, that is what you want. Dont even tell her, at first, how much you money have ....just show her a little taste. Once she knows she is pregnant, you are in the position of power. Then you can show her, what you can offer her and the kid. And if she is still reluctant, then act indignant and that you want to leave. She will then follow you like a puppy dog. Repeat the process 2 or 3 times and you will have what you want.

Quote: (08-29-2012 09:11 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Jamestown v2.0? Keep the RooshV forum out of it when the shit goes down man hah.

Jonestown would probably make more sense lol.

I can't support that idea, that's just as immoral as women deliberately getting pregnant to trap men.

You want kids right? You want to fuck women right? So find someone to have kids with who will make an excellent mother and good partner,then take trips abroad when you feel like banging. Keep it all hush hush,no need to disrespect the mother of your kids. You think a harem will mean lots of sex. Nah it will mean more women issues,more fights and arguments and petty jealousies and ultimately it would all fuck up and you'd lose your kids. Unless you can drop mega $$$ on this plan forget about it, instead masturbate to the idea of you banging five hot Ukrainian chicks for the rest of your life. It will be better in the long run.

horrible idea. i think your greatly overvaluing 1k and american citizenship. they wont care

also fyi abandoning your chidlren is legal in ukraine for hardship reasons. Try tricking them to tap them, and your kids will likely wind up abandoned in an orphenage.

Gaston,
I'm not overestimating what I'm offering... I'm confident they'll realize they'll have a wealthy lifestyle. I already said to you to just trust me on that and forget about the money #'s

It's not about me forgetting about the money, but them. And you also trust me when I tell you that they won't forget that you are trying to sell them into your idea of wealthy lifestyle with just a grand a month. It WON'T happen.

Why would I want to live in California or southern France?

This tells me that you are not thinking thoroughly about the fundamentals of your own plan. When you want to buy these young babes with your very unorthodox arrangement it becomes about them. So it's not where you want to live, but what are you selling to THEM. You need to tap into THEIR mindset by becoming a master psychologist, cultural strategist and tactician salesman. The point is that European babes traditionally long for places like California and southern France, not Central America. To THEM those are great, "rich" locales, not Central America. And those locales are indeed expensive which reinforces their idea that they are getting actual "wealth" value (at least in terms of larger living setting). Not only that, but by living in Calif. or France they would not feel isolated from their brethren nearly as much. In Calif. they could easily find other Poles, or fire up a car and go to nearly any downtown and find a Polish social hall, restaurant, grocery, etc. In Panama not. Those are important aspects that you need to consider (from their perspective) as they may make a difference in the deal. But I know this is a moot point since you want to leave the States (and rightly so).

Why would I want to live in... southern France?

Southern France is not only beautiful, but it is a playground of rich and famous (and was since early '60s). By living there you immediately project/validate the wealth image. By living in Panama you project the tax evader image. Tax evader = cheap and secretive. I'm talking about the image and basic psychology that you may be projecting without thinking about it. And women especially are very, very influenced by those forces. Related to that, babes like to flaunt their successful lives. Especially in EE. To them it's all about showing it off. So think about that. Even if you could throw money at them by indulging them in frequent shopping trips, what's the point of having Gucci, Prada, Louboutin if they can't show it off. If they can't make their family happy for them, and their peers green with envy. And believe me Skype's not going to do it. Furthermore, can you take them every year at least to the Spanish coast & Ibiza, Italian riviera, southern France, Greek islands. How about Christmas and New year's skiing trips to Gstaad, St. Moritz, St. Anton? That's the kind of fabulous life they want to live, because it emulates what they think the wealthy life should entail. If you can do that reliably (and how could you ever guarantee that?), you still didn't close the deal, but you did increase your chances that some will bite. And even if you can give the these fabulous trips, what about the logistics? There's only one Christmas per year, and there's three of them [Image: smile.gif]

I get that the'll feel a bit isolated.

Once the "honeymoon" period is over, the routine sets in. And the routine may bring their re-evaluations of the deal, cooling off, flaking.
Bored female mind is the devil's tool.

There will be a lot of high quality women looking for security.

Women are highly irrational beings. You can't easily impose your sober logic on their eventual emotional situations.

who am I trying to impress?

THEM. That's the point. Girls are impressionable. And like I said, giving them free room and board and an average Polish salary in Central America and away from everything they know in return for putting up with your advanced age and other baby mamas will not impress them very highly. Moreover, you are looking for young babes. And European at that. Most young babes anywhere don't have shortage of suitors. Most of them are looking for romance. And they'd rather get a seed from a hot, local guy, even if they end up divorced and/or abandoned. Only then, when they are second-hand material, they may seriously be looking for a long-term security for them and their offspring. And those who are into outright gold-digging (even if you find them acceptable as such) may find aspects of your arrangement intriguing, but putting up with other baby mamas in a harem-like setting will be a dealbreaker even for them. You have to realize that ending up as an unmarried harem meat isn't part of contemporary European girl's dreams, or her cultural DNA. It just isn't. And let us not underestimate the role of girl's family in all of this. No family would find this deal acceptable for their princess.

If that's what it takes to get 1 of these women then I'll pass.

You are not passing, they are.

I'm getting out of the USA and getting rid of my citizenship.

You won't be able to get rid of your citizenship without paying a huge penalty to uncle Sam (they will tax you on your wealth and assets before allowing you to drop the citizenship. There, your wealth just got dented. But hey, you may be able to avoid the US courts that otherwise would have been after your ass, if at any point in time your harem girls decided so.

But what you said about this attracting psychos, golddiggers, and low quality women... yeah, hence why I posted this to the forum. Would like some ideas on how to go about lowering the odds of that happening

You should not be lowering odds of getting garbage, but increasing odds of getting what you want. As-is your deal is just not passable anywhere in Europe today. You need to sweeten your deal further, or revise it differently by including some items such are these:

- Increase your monthly payola amount to reflect the amount they can't easily make at home (or by going to London, as about half of Poland works in London nowadays).

- You know what? Forget about Poland completely. They won't do it. Go further east and concentrate on those wilder hordes.

- Target only girls who are not university educated or who don't have plans to do so. Hence go to small towns, and sniff out those girls who are family-oriented.

- Dig out girls whose fathers are not alive, or who abandoned them when they were little (about 1/3 of Russia [Image: smile.gif] That way you won't have to deal with their cockblock. Plus, the girls will subconsciously be more open to you substituting for the father they never had.

- Be open to idea to include young single moms. Russian (and other EE) girls from provinces get preggers by 19-20. By 24-25 they are already on their own, and they can still look great (good stock, genes). Single moms are a lot more likely to listen to also sorts of scenarios, and contemplate their future a lot more so(m)berly.

- Offer a flat bonus sum for each child they give you, AND each year they stay with you. But do it in a way that doesn't benefit them directly, but your joint child. That is, setup a trust fund for each of your joint child (as payable/beneficial to the child when they turn 18 or 21) and make those bonus payments into those accounts. That way she won't be hoarding money for herself (which increases odds of her leaving you). But she still gets benefit/security for her offspring. Matter of fact, that monthly amount you are willing to pay her, make it payable half to her, and half to her own savings account (frozen for 18-20 years, but only accessible if she stays with you). You could also try and use these tactics to justify your lower, 1k monthly payola figure.

- Setup a US university account for each child. And pay it off either at once, or each month. Each US state has that plan, and it's not that much 15-20k per plan (or less than three figures per month). There, you just provided an extra tangible incentive/benefit that doesn't cost you that much.

- Send her momma every summer on a nice European or Caribbean cruise. Cheap token that goes a long way.

- Every Christmas send her momma an envelope with 1k in it. Another cheap token that goes a long way.

There, in just 10 minutes of further planning, you increased odds of setting up that harem, you dog, you [Image: smile.gif]

The whole concept is based on the idea of slavic inferiority which is ridiculous.

My Ukrainian girlfriend was telling me that's it's not uncommon in Ukraine for a wealth guy to have both a wife and a mistress (or two). I understand this is not uncommon in other parts of the world too, such as Mexico and East Asia. In many cases the wife, although not happy about it, accepts that her husband has a mistress. I have to imagine that sometimes the mistresses get knocked up and decide to keep the kid.

For having multiple wives, consider a Muslim city. When I lived in India, there was a respected Muslim judge in my city who had four wives. I saw hot Muslim girls in parts of Eastern Europe (Sarajevo for example) and in Central Asia (Uzbekistan), although I'm not sure how they view polygamy in these places.

Vorkuta,
I agree with you which is why I posed this question about being upfront about it from the beginning instead of giving these women a fait accompli like how most guys with kids from multiple women do it.

alphascout,
They won't be getting American citizenship and I'll be ditching mine.

If I said to some Polish/Ukrainian/Russian girl that obviously liked me enough to have sex without me saying anything about all this... lets get married, have some kids, we'll live in a $750,000 house/estate in a tourist area on a beach with nice weather year round, you'll get a new car, you won't pay for anything, once or twice a year you/we will go back to Poland, you mom/family can visit and stay with us for part of the year, a couple of other trips, and to top it off I'm going to give you $1,000 a month for 18 years ($225,000) just to stay home and watch the kids... you're telling me a Polish girl won't go for that offer today? Or in 2 years when the Polish economy is collapsed like the rest of Europe?

Obviously most Polish women who were into me (I'm not trying to buy their affection, I'd wait to throw this at them after I could tell they had some sincere interest in me) would take that offer in a heartbeat. I'm just taking it a step further by saying, but you won't be alone. The financial offer I give them would be rock solid, I have no doubts about it. It's the other women/kids part that is my obstacle.

What you guys who are hung up on the $1,000 a month seem to be missing the point on is that THESE GIRLS WON'T BE RICH. They can live the wealthy lifestyle through me. The $1,000 a month is spending money. Much like the hangers-on of famous people. They get the lifestyle, not the wealth. That's the leverage I have on them to keep them in line. It can be taken away from them easily. So if a girl gets into this with ulterior motives, she won't be happy at the outcome if she plays games.

Gaston,
You're still hung up on the $1,000 a month. That's just a small part of the offer.

California/southern France... I'm not catering my location to what you perceive THEY want, I'm locating where I want to be.
I don't see how a Polish girl would see me as a tax-evader, which I wouldn't be anyway. Their perspective will be clear and simple... I'm a rich American living on the beach or in scenic mountains with great weather year-round. If they ask why I don't live in the USA, I'll tell them why... because it's a joke. We can go visit it though. Once they see where I'm living, they won't care about living in the USA like they think they want. They'll live in Panama, take 1-2 trips a year back to Europe, and 1-2 trips to other places. A international jetset lifestyle.

living in southern France... I won't need that to project/validate my wealth. I don't even want them to know how wealthy I am to begin with. I just want them to sense that, hey, this guy seems to have a lot of money and leave it at that. I agree with what you said about taking them on trips to different places, but they won't be to international "hot spots" because I'm not really interested in them. They'll go where I want to go, but they'll know there'll be plenty of trips around the world in their future.

Girls wanting to flash their/my wealth... well, I'm looking for women who would be good mothers. That's the most important thing. If I sense a girl is all about showing off her/my wealth, I'm not interested. I'll make sure there are other ways she can validate her status.

Women are highly irrational... yeah, but it seems the eastern European ones are more calculating and logical.

You're wrong about me paying a big penalty for getting rid of my American citizenship. The govt leeches will get everything owed to them. I'm at the perfect point to get rid of citizenship... making a lot of money, but not passing up their asset threshold to get hit by an exit tax.

You make it seem like I'm some old loser that will be a father figure to these girls. I'm in my 30's and act like a guy in his late 20's... and my body would put to shame the average Polish/Ukrainian/Russian guy who is 25. My target range is 18-24, not just 18 year old college students. A girl right out of college is probably the ideal target since she'll be getting smacked with the reality of how hard life is going to be.

Single moms... NO.

I mentioned above that I didn't include everything about finances... yeah, already have a variation of the bonus idea for each child paid right at birth, $20,000. This will encourage her to have 2-3 kids. The kid will also get a trust fund started immediately that she can't touch. About the $1,000 a month, yeah, I've thought about just putting all of it in 1 lump sum of like $225,000 into a gold-convertible account to cover the 18 years and let her draw out $1,000 a month max (or more depending on inflation) and with me still controlling the account to keep her from playing games. That is what I'll probably end up doing since I can be done with it and not bother with it each month. I have a lot of research to do on an account like that, but I want something that hedges against inflation for them too.

A US university acct... I'm glad you put some thought into your replies and I appreciate it, but some of what you post like this suggestion is irrelevant to me. A US university education is a joke to me. If my kids want that (I'll make sure they won't) then they'll have to pay for it themselves. I have other, bigger and better, plans for them. I'm not planning on having all these kids just so they can end up like most other typical American kids... losers.

Greek,
These girls will submit to my 50% Czech, 25% Austrian, and 12.5% Dutch/English, 100% American who will ditch the USA, power. This power I possess is superior to Balkan Power. I've come across plenty of off the boat Poles since i grew up around Chicago which has the most Polish people in the world outside of Warsaw.

Duke,
Yeah, I don't get the guys who say this plan I have is totally unworkable. I get that it may not be easy, but it can be done. It has been done, except it's usually done in a shady way of lying to women. Basically each woman I have would be a mistress, but with a kid. She's something between a wife and mistress. Of course, the big difference is I don't feel like putting on a show pretending that each girl is the only one and then screw her over with a fait accompli by having other women and kids with them.

The worse the economy gets in Europe (and it's going to get a lot worse), the easier it will be for me to make this happen. Nah, not interested in having kids with a muslim woman.

I thought this was a joke at first, then I realized your are serious. I actually doubt you can even pull this off, how many Euro girls would want to live in Central America and in this sort of arrangement.
Are you a Mormon or Muslim? I have dated polish girls and they are very traditional.

Gaston spits some nice logic and knows his stuff.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com