rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A 10's dinner shit-test

A 10's dinner shit-test

Hi,

One should always keep a few eggs in the basket, and I had almost thought nothing would happen with this 10 I met in the beginning of this summer until last friday when I brought her home from a nightclub.

Literally the hottest girl I have swooped, which also made me realize all others were maximally 8's. This one is a model, and has brains (artschool).

Post coitus she texted me and said she had a great time to which I replied "lets meet for dinner or drinks next week"

Shot her a text yesterday after she didnt pick her phone up, and told her to come over for dinner on thu, nothing more. Á la http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2012/05/shr...ecipe.html

She texted back this morning that she wonderes if this "was not a restaurant but my place?" which could translate into:

a) shit-test or not even that. She is used to wine n dine for sure, the way she's looking
b) confusion due to language (she's czech but moved to Italy for modeling)

I really want to swoop her again. Perhaps it was a bit too early to invite her home for dinner, but on the other hand we've already banged and had more like a pre-date the 1st time we met (drinks after introduction). [EDIT] My point is that she sounds skeptical about the "at my place" thing, and feels more comfortable (duh) meting out.

Should I keep the frame and say "yes, my place" or just ignore and write "meet me 10PM at X" ?

thanks!

A 10's dinner shit-test

i'd tell her "it's ok i got this new recipe for _____ it'll be so much fun to cook it together". if she still didn't want to i'd text "ok till next time".

but it's kind of weird since you both had sex already

A 10's dinner shit-test

This honestly sounds like she is just asking where your plans are at. Things get phrased a bit funny in english from foreigners.

A 10's dinner shit-test

Just answer:''It is a restaurant.''It is only Czech humor.Or tell her ''this time I will treat you ravioli next time you will cook for me goulash.

A 10's dinner shit-test

Quote: (08-29-2012 01:10 AM)Benelli Wrote:  

She texted back this morning that she wonderes if this "was not a restaurant but my place?" which could translate into:

a) shit-test or not even that. She is used to wine n dine for sure, the way she's looking
b) confusion due to language (she's czech but moved to Italy for modeling)

She is trying to decide what to wear. She's a 10, and a European, so she wears heels and a nice dress when she goes out to a restaurant. Just going to your place tells her she can wear something more casual, like jeans.

A 10's dinner shit-test

I would ignore all comments you receive on here on "what to do". Instead "reflect"

What kind of guy did she think you were when you already fucked her? If you ran "nice guy game" do that. If you treated her like shit, do that. If you were some exotic person... Do that.

If you analyze who she wants you to be... You've lost the game. Whoever you were at that time, already works.

Be the guy who fucked her already, get into that same frame and go with whatever that guy would do.

You can't keep her if you are unwilling to lose her

A 10's dinner shit-test

Quote: (08-29-2012 10:43 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

I would ignore all comments you receive on here on "what to do". Instead "reflect"

What kind of guy did she think you were when you already fucked her? If you ran "nice guy game" do that. If you treated her like shit, do that. If you were some exotic person... Do that.

If you analyze who she wants you to be... You've lost the game. Whoever you were at that time, already works.

Be the guy who fucked her already, get into that same frame and go with whatever that guy would do.

You can't keep her if you are unwilling to lose her

About half an hour after you posted, I read it and liked the idea. Simply put!

Shot her the following text: "That's right. 9PM is good". She replied "Ok" immediately, like a flash!

Didn't want to reply to your post straight up and jinx anything, girls can still flake. She did show up, somewhat late from a shooting. I'm always easy going and opened up the wine and started cooking while she made herself comfortable. Skipped entrees, that's trying too hard.

Her intelligence got me going, our conversation flowed and we had a great time. She helped me with the dessert by the kitchen isle, which was perfect for kino. Brought out the avec, a toast, and I knew I had her locked down.

We kissed, she slid out of her small dress. I was in heaven.

Game is all. But not in the mediocre way I started out, and other people still keep at it. Just being straight forward, taking the lead and being consistent, while still being a gentleman with some wit made all the difference.

Cheers to you Sir!

A 10's dinner shit-test

Quote:Quote:

This one is a model, and has brains (artschool).

[Image: rolleyes.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

A 10's dinner shit-test

Quote: (09-01-2012 10:26 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

This one is a model, and has brains (artschool).

[Image: rolleyes.gif]

Ha, i see how it came off.

She likes Baudelaire and Houllebecq, De Stilj, has good taste in film, listens to rock and roll, bangs whiskey shots, 'gets' irony, can shake her booty LIKE A BAUSS (when we met out), does not name drop random shit to impress me like most girls do, and is just easy going. For now I have the impression that she's got more going to her than her amazing looks. All this is good for her, since it keeps my interest a little longer. My patience with girls, even hot ones, usually fades off after a while, and I focus my attention to some other girl(s)

Most chicks see art, music and travelling as distractions - why they seldomnly have an interesting reflection to add add other than "Yeah I love modern art. In particular Warhol... Which of his works? Umm.. The Banana" [Image: banana.gif] Those kinds of 'deep reflections' piss me off

Conclusions:
  • All this shit is secondary
  • When girls attempt to elevate a conversation with their input, they should think thrice. It's most likely bullshit. It's always a pleasure to drop a good neg and see the girl's ego, which already is in free fall, hit the ground with a big bang.

A 10's dinner shit-test

Good job there, although I know you mentioned that "almost thought nothing would happen with this 10". I wanna know what game you ran with the night you met her. Indifferent to the max or still a nice guy approach? Got me interested ...

A 10's dinner shit-test

Hey,

Generally a niceguy approach. I still remember lots of it. My choice to cook a bit pretentious food got the conversation going towards different cuisines. She didn't have very sophisticated taste, but was still curious and had some interesting food stories to share. That led to travel stories. I dropped some classics I usually talk with girls about such as buying fresh fish off a boat during an adventure in the caribbean and such stuff.

Told her to set the table, light candles and all that stuff girls should do. She complied.

We talked about her modeling, what kinds of photos make interesting stories, bullshitting. I tried to get her to feel like I "got it" about photography as an artform, which she was really passionate about and I was sometimes genuinely interested in her experiences and thoughts of photography and its history (she was well-versed in that).

Later, some latin music to accompany the dessert, and that's when the dress slowly started coming off. You get the deal.

A 10's dinner shit-test

Nevermind.