rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Elabayardes Washington DC Survival guide. Data Sheet

Washington DC Survival guide.: Data Sheet

Washington Dc sucks. We know that. But, you can do some real damage, and have a good time doing it. But you MUST PLAN!!! I am no longer in DC, so I am writing this data sheet before it all fades away. This data sheet will be in parts. This is part one. I will add more later.

Culture
Happy Hour-
Nightlife-(latin, hiphop, dive, trendy ect)
In the city-
Surrounding area-

Culture: Washington Dc is a city that caters almost exclusively to the 21 and up politically connected crowd. So it is very important to keep that in mind when approaching. Because of tourism, you can get any flag here. But you have to no where to go and the right time. I got flags from Brazil, El Salvador, D.R, Australia, Ecuador, Mexico, Nigeria, Jamaica, Ethiopia and many many other countries here. The thing about DC is it is a emotional Roller coaster for a PUA guy. I have been floored by the quality because it comes out of the blue.... then had times where I wanted rip my face of in frusration!!! Have a game plan!!!

High season. Washington DC in the summer and winter break is definitely the best times to game. There is just so much tail, from interns and summer students, and tourist it is ridiculous. But If you don’t, have your logistics tight, you will invariably miss all the tail. I cant imagine a place with more girls in bulk then DC between the months of May and July. But you must be in the right areas.

Dress: SUIT UP!!! People just like to be around successful people. In DC the successful suit up. I have a friend who even wears the “im the dean” bow tie.

I was in DC for 5 years. I have had some ups and downs but, I had definitely done some serious damage. I even had a 3 notch day once. So I will impart my knowledge of DC game.

Pick your flavor and focus. I had several pussy nitch markets that payed well.

Lets start from the top....
The easiest girls are by far ages 18-20 and 26-29.
People at the ages of 18-20 are official unable to go in any clubs and bars. Even without drinking. So what you will get is a lot of people drinking themselves silly at house parties are willing to do ANYTHING to get outta DC, and have some fun.

Location is key!! I lived in the center of Washington DC in the Georgetown area. I had an absolute blast when I started throwing parties at my pad. This was my college game. Go to other schools and invite them to hang out at my school, AKA house party. Students are always interested and curious about hanging at other school, especially higher tiered ones.

You have several to pick from. Georgetown, GWU, American U, Catholic, UDC, GMU, UMD... ect. I go and study at different schools with shirts from others. Girls give you attention for that alone. I would wear sweats and flip flops form my school, while at others. Girls will say something. Be creative and it should works.

If you want girls in the 20’s
HAPPY HOUR!!!:
Happy hours have been the single best source of lays in DC.
Cheap drinks, and people are drinking like there on recess from grade school.
Games I run here:
-Avoid the what do u do convo.
-Stay playful, and silly.(everyone is serious normally here)
-Do counter intuitive things.(this city is full of cookie cutter folks, just be different)
-Everyone has money here or at least a good income. So throwing it around doesn’t do much.
-transition to drinking at home after two venue changes.
-Do it early as possible!!!

The best areas for happy hours-
Adams Morgan- Young trendy, girls everywhere. People here are ready to drink and party. Easy lays!

Chinatown- Very diverse crowd, dive bars, sushi spots, ect. Crowd is less snobbish but still sophisticated.

Dupont- very gay neighborhood. So girls are more receptive to talk. Because most guys they meet have no interest in talking to them. They also are lot more comfortable in gay areas.

Georgetown: Snobish!!! Suitup, and don’t answer questions about what you do. Speak well, suit up to DHV. But DON’T get into the rack and stacking convo of what do u do. Someone always can out gun u there.

Ust- Little Ethiopia. Sophisticated black American crowd, hipsters, ect. I love this area. You can get what ever type a girl u like. Gaming in Dc is Always easier if you get travelers, tourist, and non-local professionals.

Latin nights:
Monday:
Lima on 14th and K N.w. DC
Lucky Bar

Tuesday

Weds:
Barcode - I think its on L and 17th NW
Eden on I st NW D.C.

Thursday:
Café Citron
Adams Morgan several
Cuba Libre

Friday: BEST NIGHT IN DC
Citron- to packed to dance, but a lot of chicks.
Havana Village- packed with real dancers. You have to dance to pull here.
Cuba Libres- China town, packed on fri and sat.
Bravo Bravo- closest the lates in the city. There are some real hitting nights here but this is where every Latina goes after everything closes. Its 18 and up so u get some young drunk girls but be advised, many wont speak English and its kinda hood.

Sat: Same as above
with the addition of
Ozios- Latin night
Ibeza- Latin room

Sun- JUST GO TO CHURCH!!!

Stay tuned for part 2....
Next UP: Hip- hop clubs- dive bars- techno and top 40 spots

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

This thread brings me back memories. I used to live a block away from U Street before I went overseas and before that I lived in Arlington for a couple years. I'd spend every other Saturdays bar hopping starting from Local 16 (U and 16 NW) and then ??? then stuffing our fat asses with some jumbo slice in Adams Morgan later on. Sad but memorable. This was a year ago so my memory is shot as well.

With Columbia Heights (Just go north on 14th Street 4 or 5 blocks from U Street) was also an up and coming neighborhood before I left. Generous ratio of men/women but the men there were mostly hipster betas. Check out The Wonderland Ballroom and The Red Derby bars.

Also, there's Arlington (Ballston/Clarendon/Courthouse/Rosslyn) spots. You'll find fresh out of undergrad yuppies that just got into the Gov't IT Consulting biz (Booz, Accenture, Delloite, IBM etc) or aspiring lawyers , political interns, or grad students at these bars around. Somewhat pretentious crowd but often times you'll find some girls that are dtf. You can easily pull with approach/dance games at Clarendon Ballroom if you show up 10 or 11 PM on Friday nights.

Some K Street Clubs (I'm sure Elabayardes can give out more deets). I loathe clubs but sometimes I get dragged by my friends for birthdays and special events at The Park and K Street Lounge on Saturdays. Saturdays is Asian nights so if you're in the mood for Asian-Americans (and most of them grew up locally around DC/VA/MD) then try your luck - be selective with groups b/c the white knights are on full alert there. Top-40s music.

Quote: (08-28-2012 01:08 PM)elabayarde Wrote:  

Bravo Bravo- closest the lates in the city. There are some real hitting nights here but this is where every Latina goes after everything closes. Its 18 and up so u get some young drunk girls but be advised, many wont speak English and its kinda hood.

I like where your thinking is, but there is a similiar, but much better place, at least for me. Coco Cabana in Langley Park draws a similar crowd, but has a better setup and much more volume. The club is always open on Friday and Saturday nights. On Saturday nights, they open up a second room which usually functions as a restaurant. The place is therefore huge on Saturdays. I believe they also try to open on some other nights, but few people actually go there on those nights. For me, Coco is the D.C. area's saving grace. I pulled from there consistently from 2006 to 2008. Since 2008, I have been too busy to spend every Friday and Saturday night there. I just stop in once in a while. Because of the high volume in that place, you will meet a wide range of women and occasionally pull some pretty good talent. Everybody is different. There are many guys who would either be scared to go to a venue like Coco Cabana or would go and completely fail. I would probably fail at some venue in Georgetown or Bethesda full of guys in pink shirts with sweaters tied around their waists talking about lacrosse and Dewey Beach. Talent is generally low and ratios are unfavorable at both Coco Cabana and Bravo Bravo, but competition is minimal. Most of the guys in both of those places, especially in Coco, are a total bust. Cuzco in Langley Park should definitely be avoided. It draws an even rougher crowd than both Bravo Bravo and Coco Cabana and has a really horrible ratio. The few women who go there are ugly in my experience. Galaxy is located next to Coco Cabana in Langley Park. It is basically a pool hall/restaurant/nightclub. It is popular on Thursday nights, but in my opinion is much worse than Coco Cabana. Boqueron Numero 2 is in Rockville and is restricted by Montgomery County's unfavorable liquor laws. It is a big place, almost as big as Coco Cabana when the restaurant part of Coco Cabana is open. I avoid Boqueron Number 2 unless there is a concert or an event like Primavera Sol. Montgomery County Police always seem to be posted up outside the place waiting to catch a drunk driver or something. Umberto's in Wheaton (It has the Italian spelling.) is another option in Montgomery County. It is open almost every night, but its biggest night may be Sunday. It is the most popular latin place in the area on Sunday nights. It used to be called Ocean Drive. I went there with a girl one time and the place surprisingly had some good talent. It was basically a smaller version of Coco Cabana. None of these places are for the faint of heart, but if you look decent, are fluent in Spanish, and are fearless, you will pull in these places. All of them except Cuzco.

Washington Dc sucks. We know that. But, you can do some real damage, and have a good time doing it. But you MUST PLAN!!! I am no longer in DC, so I am writing this data sheet before it all fades away. This data sheet will be in parts. This is part one. I will add more later.

Culture
Happy Hour-
In the city-
Surrounding area-

Culture: Washington Dc is a city that caters almost exclusively to the 21 and up politically connected crowd. So it is very important to keep that in mind when approaching. Because of tourism, you can get any flag here. But you have to no where to go and the right time. I got flags from Brazil, El Salvador, D.R, Australia, Ecuador, Mexico, Nigeria, Jamaica, Ethiopia and many many other countries here. The thing about DC is it is a emotional Roller coaster for a PUA guy. I have been floored by the quality because it comes out of the blue.... then had times where I wanted rip my face of in frusration!!! Have a game plan!!!

High season. Washington DC in the summer and winter break is definitely the best times to game. There is just so much tail, from interns and summer students, and tourist it is ridiculous. But If you don’t, have your logistics tight, you will invariably miss all the tail. I cant imagine a place with more girls in bulk then DC between the months of May and July. But you must be in the right areas.

Dress: SUIT UP!!! People just like to be around successful people. In DC the successful suit up. I have a friend who even wears the “im the dean” bow tie.

I was in DC for 5 years. I have had some ups and downs but, I had definitely done some serious damage. I even had a 3 notch day once. So I will impart my knowledge of DC game.

People at the ages of 18-20 are official unable to go in any clubs and bars. Even without drinking. So what you will get is a lot of people drinking themselves silly at house parties are willing to do ANYTHING to get outta DC, and have some fun.

Location is key!! I lived in the center of Washington DC in the Georgetown area. I had an absolute blast when I started throwing parties at my pad. This was my college game. Go to other schools and invite them to hang out at my school, AKA house party. Students are always interested and curious about hanging at other school, especially higher tiered ones.

You have several to pick from. Georgetown, GWU, American U, Catholic, UDC, GMU, UMD... ect. I go and study at different schools with shirts from others. Girls give you attention for that alone. I would wear sweats and flip flops form my school, while at others. Girls will say something. Be creative and it should works.

HAPPY HOUR!!!:
Games I run here:
-Do counter intuitive things.(this city is full of cookie cutter folks, just be different)
-Everyone has money here or at least a good income. So throwing it around doesn’t do much.

Adams Morgan- Young trendy, girls everywhere. People here are ready to drink and party. Easy lays!

Chinatown- Very diverse crowd, dive bars, sushi spots, ect. Crowd is less snobbish but still sophisticated.

Dupont- very gay neighborhood. So girls are more receptive to talk. Because most guys they meet have no interest in talking to them. They also are lot more comfortable in gay areas.

Georgetown: Snobish!!! Suitup, and don’t answer questions about what you do. Speak well, suit up to DHV. But DON’T get into the rack and stacking convo of what do u do. Someone always can out gun u there.

Ust- Little Ethiopia. Sophisticated black American crowd, hipsters, ect. I love this area. You can get what ever type a girl u like. Gaming in Dc is Always easier if you get travelers, tourist, and non-local professionals.

Latin nights:
Monday:
Lucky Bar

Tuesday

Weds:
Eden on I st NW D.C.

Thursday:
Café Citron
Adams Morgan several
Cuba Libre

with the addition of
Ozios- Latin night
Ibeza- Latin room

I can't even begin to say how inaccurate this datasheet is. Elabayarde's sheet can only be applied to the undergrad or <25 crowd. Statements like "High season. Washington DC in the summer and winter break is definitely the best times to game. There is just so much tail, from interns and summer students, and tourist it is ridiculous" are just plain wrong and statements like "Dupont- very gay neighborhood. So girls are more receptive to talk. Because most guys they meet have no interest in talking to them. They also are lot more comfortable in gay areas." seem like they've been pulled from a nightlife tourist guide. More than half the bars/clubs in Dupont Circle are popular with the straight crowd (have you been to Front Page, Buffalo Billiards, Sign of the Whale, etc.). Girls have no problems finding straight guys even there.

Finally I've lived in the city for 24 years and been going out for 14 years...If you had been older enough perhaps you had read Rooshs' original blog (dcbachelor.com) which even then told you that the city is a shithole for PUA's and I see no sign of it changing anytime soon. In the past decade both the quantity and the quality of women has gone down. Elabayarde have you even gone out recently? You say you lived in the city for 5 years but it seems like all those years were spent hosting college parties for barely legal coed's. I hope you are older now and if so try to go out as a young professional in your mid to late 20s and tell me that DC is still a great city. It certainly ain't!
Furthermore, why don't you try any happening club downtown from Sequoia's in Georgetown, to Cafe Citron, to Lucky Bar, to Saint Ex, TomTom's, etc. No matter what neighborhood you go to the women are plain ugly on average compared to other big US city's and the ratio is beyound awful. Even when you do go to clubs that have a good ratio, women tend to be very young and cloistered in groups which are near impossible to crack unless you already know someone on the inside.

I've been to military towns (Norfolk, VA) where its been easier to get SNL than DC!

Quote: (08-28-2012 07:22 PM)BCZalgyris Wrote:  

Culture
Happy Hour-
In the city-
Surrounding area-

HAPPY HOUR!!!:
Games I run here:

Latin nights:
Monday:
Lucky Bar

Tuesday

Weds:
Eden on I st NW D.C.

Thursday:
Café Citron
Adams Morgan several
Cuba Libre

with the addition of
Ozios- Latin night
Ibeza- Latin room

I can't even begin to say how inaccurate this datasheet is. Elabayarde's sheet can only be applied to the undergrad or <25 crowd. Statements like "High season. Washington DC in the summer and winter break is definitely the best times to game. There is just so much tail, from interns and summer students, and tourist it is ridiculous" are just plain wrong and statements like "Dupont- very gay neighborhood. So girls are more receptive to talk. Because most guys they meet have no interest in talking to them. They also are lot more comfortable in gay areas." seem like they've been pulled from a nightlife tourist guide. More than half the bars/clubs in Dupont Circle are popular with the straight crowd (have you been to Front Page, Buffalo Billiards, Sign of the Whale, etc.). Girls have no problems finding straight guys even there.

Finally I've lived in the city for 24 years and been going out for 14 years...If you had been older enough perhaps you had read Rooshs' original blog (dcbachelor.com) which even then told you that the city is a shithole for PUA's and I see no sign of it changing anytime soon. In the past decade both the quantity and the quality of women has gone down. Elabayarde have you even gone out recently? You say you lived in the city for 5 years but it seems like all those years were spent hosting college parties for barely legal coed's. I hope you are older now and if so try to go out as a young professional in your mid to late 20s and tell me that DC is still a great city. It certainly ain't!
Furthermore, why don't you try any happening club downtown from Sequoia's in Georgetown, to Cafe Citron, to Lucky Bar, to Saint Ex, TomTom's, etc. No matter what neighborhood you go to the women are plain ugly on average compared to other big US city's and the ratio is beyound awful. Even when you do go to clubs that have a good ratio, women tend to be very young and cloistered in groups which are near impossible to crack unless you already know someone on the inside.

I've been to military towns (Norfolk, VA) where its been easier to get SNL than DC!

Dude please!!! Stop trolling.(or "hating") Well, actually your either a troll or a PUA who cant get laid in a city of 1.5 million people. Either way, there is no reason for you and I to converse. BTW, I got my GRADUATE degree as well from a DC University(so im not a kid). Also, there are several members here who i have met IN DC, who can vouch. You "Say", its inaccurate(in your mind) because you think its impossible to get laid with anything decent or have a positive experience in a city in which you fail. Your not disputing any DATA, just basically mad because there is a positive tone on my writing about my experience in dc. But, hey ....I guess some people just win....

Now for the members who are stuck in DC, or have to travel there for work, Lets continue passing data and being constructive like Merenguero. is doing. I am in DR but know that many can benefit from knowing the right info and BTW, its been 2 months since I left DC.

So more to come when I have the time.....

Elabayarde,

you seem to think I'm a troll but all I want is the truth and when I see misleading information I interject. Based on your biased review you make Washington, DC sound like NYC, Miami, Austin, or many other cities which are superior in quality and quantity of women!

In case you doubt me have you looked at some of the threads on DC, vast majority of members of this forum agree that DC is a wasteland. You can start by reading:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-13855.html
and
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-13380.html
and
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-13380.html http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14...14851.html highlight=washington%2C+dc[/url]

Quote: (08-29-2012 08:43 PM)BCZalgyris Wrote:  

Elabayarde,

you seem to think I'm a troll but all I want is the truth and when I see misleading information I interject. Based on your biased review you make Washington, DC sound like NYC, Miami, Austin, or many other cities which are superior in quality and quantity of women!

In case you doubt me have you looked at some of the threads on DC, vast majority of members of this forum agree that DC is a wasteland. You can start by reading:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-13855.html
and
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-13380.html
and
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-13380.html http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14...14851.html highlight=washington%2C+dc[/url]

YeaH BRO... you right!!! Nooo one should try to be happy in DC and actually have seeeeexxxx!!! [Image: banana.gif]
That would be absurd!!!! SEX in DC.... OMG [Image: smile.gif]

LoL. Most of the places you've mentioned I wouldn't be caught dead in. But nice try for data sheet. I'm moving back to that shithole for jobs alone, so I should be able to contribute a detailed sheet of my own. Been away a year so I think the data I have would be outdated, and after November, it will need to be updated again.

Dude.... young players on here have sent me PM'ME's with questions about how to game, and where to go in DC. Some said they just simply cant get laid there. Instead of long PM'ME's I am writing this. Sooooooooooo this thread is about DATA!!! If you have data for the guys to drop, then drop it. Otherwise, stop screwing them over and trying to derail the data.

So DROP IT if you got it....!!!

We need to start a "When data sheets go wrong" thread here.

Elbayarde has tight game, knows multiple languages, and dances salsa and bachata. Either A)Get your game up. B)Move out of DC. Either options are acceptable. No need to derail a data sheet.

I really didn't expect Elabayarde's original post to generate some of the negative responses it did from some of the posters, but then again, this is D.C. where negativity and uglyness come with the territory. The original post in no way implies that D.C. is on a level with New York, Miami, or Los Angeles. If you look at the second paragraph of the original post, Elabayarde clearly states "D.C. sucks. We know that." I have never heard anyone on this forum say or imply that D.C. is on a level with the top U.S. cities. It is not, never has been, and never will be. If anyone were to claim otherwise, they would obviously be the subject of immediate ridicule. If you look at the title of this thread, the term "survival guide" makes it clear that the point of this data sheet is to imform other forum members of ways in which to survive a city which is universally considered to be a shithole. If you are unfortunate enough to be a single guy who is stuck here, there are really only three paths which you can take. The first is to have a long term relationship and/or marry some average girl or worst yet, some horrible D.C.-area grenade. We all know many guys who have fallen into that trap. I seriously doubt any forum members would recommend that course of action. The second option would be to take the position that D.C. is a complete lost cause and therefore women should never be approached, you should never go out, and you should never take any steps toward dating any women ever. The third approach is the one Elabayarde seems to have adopted and the one other forum members seem to have adopted. You can see D.C. for what it really is, but try your best to be sucessful with women under the less than favorable circumstances which are present in this area. Yes, D.C. is a boring city with ugly women, horrible food, and what I consider to be a wealth of financial opportunities. It is far worse than the top U.S. cities, but is far from the bottom. (St. Louis, I'm looking at you). If you use some reference material such as the original post and use your best efforts, you may very well be able to make the best of an unfortunate situation. If you choose not to do that, good luck with celibacy or with your prized D.C.-area whale.

I am pretty confident that I can leave here for good in two years and move to greener pastures with no debts and a solid bankroll. If so, I will be pulling the somewhat remarkable feat of retiring from the practice of law at age 37. I'm not joking when I say that. Could I have chosen a better part of the United States to practice law in? Of course. Could I have been more sucessful with women while I was here? Of course. Do I regret anything I have ever done? Hell no.

Quote: (08-31-2012 03:40 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

I really didn't expect Elabayarde's original post to generate some of the negative responses it did from some of the posters, but then again, this is D.C. where negativity and uglyness come with the territory. The original post in no way implies that D.C. is on a level with New York, Miami, or Los Angeles. If you look at the second paragraph of the original post, Elabayarde clearly states "D.C. sucks. We know that." I have never heard anyone on this forum say or imply that D.C. is on a level with the top U.S. cities. It is not, never has been, and never will be. If anyone were to claim otherwise, they would obviously be the subject of immediate ridicule. If you look at the title of this thread, the term "survival guide" makes it clear that the point of this data sheet is to imform other forum members of ways in which to survive a city which is universally considered to be a shithole. If you are unfortunate enough to be a single guy who is stuck here, there are really only three paths which you can take. The first is to have a long term relationship and/or marry some average girl or worst yet, some horrible D.C.-area grenade. We all know many guys who have fallen into that trap. I seriously doubt any forum members would recommend that course of action. The second option would be to take the position that D.C. is a complete lost cause and therefore women should never be approached, you should never go out, and you should never take any steps toward dating any women ever. The third approach is the one Elabayarde seems to have adopted and the one other forum members seem to have adopted. You can see D.C. for what it really is, but try your best to be sucessful with women under the less than favorable circumstances which are present in this area. Yes, D.C. is a boring city with ugly women, horrible food, and what I consider to be a wealth of financial opportunities. It is far worse than the top U.S. cities, but is far from the bottom. (St. Louis, I'm looking at you). If you use some reference material such as the original post and use your best efforts, you may very well be able to make the best of an unfortunate situation. If you choose not to do that, good luck with celibacy or with your prized D.C.-area whale.

I am pretty confident that I can leave here for good in two years and move to greener pastures with no debts and a solid bankroll. If so, I will be pulling the somewhat remarkable feat of retiring from the practice of law at age 37. I'm not joking when I say that. Could I have chosen a better part of the United States to practice law in? Of course. Could I have been more sucessful with women while I was here? Of course. Do I regret anything I have ever done? Hell no.

Yeah... good words. It's amazing the opportunity that exist in DC. It's also sad that its not a city with talent like miami. But I'm not here to beat a dead horse, only to add data, that I wish I had in the beginning. So, again lets keep sharing Data how we manage to survive, and not be angry and bitter with blue balls.

Btw... you know the obvious trollers, because they say inflammatory things, and don't give any data to correct what they disagree with. So lets not feed them. Now... I will be adding the next part soon. Its just been sooooo crazy here in D.R. [Image: banana.gif] with Ali and two other guys. But, I will sit down and write the next part soon....

wait, didnt roosh "like" his post? must be some truth to it then

The best latin dance venue I have seen in the D.C. area is at the Clarendon Grill in Arlington on Mondays. This is where the real salseros in the area go. Do not expect to see massive amounts of talent there, but the girls who go there can dance and if you go there multiple times, you should be able to meet someone decent or even better than decent. The only latin night there is Monday. I haven't been there any other nights, but any information on the other nights of the week there would be appreciated.

Here's my D.C. story. My first night ever on D.C. soil, I took the metro to around M Street and went to a club there (I actually live with the owner of that club now. It's a long story). About half an hour after I arrived at the club, I was posted up at the bar and a girl approached me. She was from Cali, Colombia (The only place on planet earth where women ever approach me is California and they do it all the time to me there. More on that in another post on another thread). This girl could not be called fat or ugly, but she was kind of plain looking and could stand to lose about ten or even fifteen pounds. I grew up at the Jersey Shore and had lived in Argentina and Southern California prior to moving here, so I was not used to places were the vast majority of women were utterly unacceptable. I though to myself, "I don't want to be anti-social, rude, or creido, but this girl is thick and is not great looking and having her hanging around me would be a definite DLV. I need to get her to leave." I basically ignored her and was able to get rid of her. Looking back, that girl was in the top 5% percent or maybe even better than the top 5% of women in the D.C. area. Guys have talked about the culture shock which exists when they leave the D.C. area for greener pastures such as Miami and Los Angeles. I had the misfortune of having the reverse of that when I moved here. In any event, move away from here if you can. If you can't move away, make the best of it while you are here and try to travel as frequently as possible. It's no coincidence or accident that the D.C. area is served by three international airports.

Quote: (09-01-2012 02:24 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

The best latin dance venue I have seen in the D.C. area is at the Clarendon Grill in Arlington on Mondays. This is where the real salseros in the area go. Do not expect to see massive amounts of talent there, but the girls who go there can dance and if you go there multiple times, you should be able to meet someone decent or even better than decent. The only latin night there is Monday. I haven't been there any other nights, but any information on the other nights of the week there would be appreciated.

Here's my D.C. story. My first night ever on D.C. soil, I took the metro to around M Street and went to a club there (I actually live with the owner of that club now. It's a long story). About half an hour after I arrived at the club, I was posted up at the bar and a girl approached me. She was from Cali, Colombia (The only place on planet earth where women ever approach me is California and they do it all the time to me there. More on that in another post on another thread). This girl could not be called fat or ugly, but she was kind of plain looking and could stand to lose about ten or even fifteen pounds. I grew up at the Jersey Shore and had lived in Argentina and Southern California prior to moving here, so I was not used to places were the vast majority of women were utterly unacceptable. I though to myself, "I don't want to be anti-social, rude, or creido, but this girl is thick and is not great looking and having her hanging around me would be a definite DLV. I need to get her to leave." I basically ignored her and was able to get rid of her. Looking back, that girl was in the top 5% percent or maybe even better than the top 5% of women in the D.C. area. Guys have talked about the culture shock which exists when they leave the D.C. area for greener pastures such as Miami and Los Angeles. I had the misfortune of having the reverse of that when I moved here. In any event, move away from here if you can. If you can't move away, make the best of it while you are here and try to travel as frequently as possible. It's no coincidence or accident that the D.C. area is served by three international airports.

DC isnt that bad. the top 5% is pretty strong. but you're not going to find them posting up a a shitty bar on M street.

[/quote]
the top 5% is pretty strong. but you're not going to find them posting up a a shitty bar on M street.
[/quote]

Agreed, but it wasn't a "shitty bar." It was a somewhat popular club, which no longer exists. It was my first night here. I have learned since then.

Quote: (09-01-2012 02:41 PM)Brian Wrote:  

DC isnt that bad. the top 5% is pretty strong. but you're not going to find them posting up a a shitty bar on M street.

The bars on M st might suck but the street itself is good for daygame. Just don't go in summer. Georgetown can be a ghost town and it's blazing hot.

Quote: (09-01-2012 03:09 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

The bars on M st might suck but the street itself is good for daygame. Just don't go in summer. Georgetown can be a ghost town and it's blazing hot.

M street is good for the younger college crowd and even then you need to be with the "in" crowd. For example, Third Edition tends to be a very popular bar for Georgetown University students, many of them who are medical students. I've gotten a few numbers there from hot coeds but pretending I was a Grad student at Georgetown. Otherwise the only area I hit now in Georgetown as I am a bit older and richer is the Waterfront, specifically Sequoia's. By the way just to re-iterate even the best places in DC still feel inferior to my favorite towns of Philly and Baltimore for nightlife and women ratio.

Quote: (09-01-2012 03:09 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

Yeah agreed. Unless your doing a happy hour or you are there early on a friday night, its a waste of time. But there are some good times in the summer for day game, but I just cant put my finger on when. Its just terribly inconsistent, because I THINK its all based on tourist type traffic.

I'm a DC guy and there is definitely some accuracy to elabayarde's data sheet, but as BCZalgyris alluded to, the info in the data sheet is going to be most useful to the younger 20-something crowd, or guys in their 30's who don't have a problem fitting in and rolling with the 20's.

DC truly does suck, but when you live there you gotta find a way to scheme the pussy unless you just want to stay home and jerk off in between xbox games. elabayarde did a good job breaking it down from his experience. Glad I'm off to Europe soon.

Quote: (09-03-2012 01:10 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

I'm a DC guy and there is definitely some accuracy to elabayarde's data sheet, but as BCZalgyris alluded to, the info in the data sheet is going to be most useful to the younger 20-something crowd, or guys in their 30's who don't have a problem fitting in and rolling with the 20's.

DC truly does suck, but when you live there you gotta find a way to scheme the pussy unless you just want to stay home and jerk off in between xbox games. elabayarde did a good job breaking it down from his experience. Glad I'm off to Europe soon.

"guys in their 30's who don't have a problem fitting in and rolling with the 20's."
Wish I was one of these guys but ever since I hit the age of 30 i've been finding it next to impossible to socialize with the college (early 20s) crowd unless I dumb myself down with alcohol. I do believe that if one has proper GManifesto game DC can be a goldmine of talent, I have recently started experimenting with lounge Game while suited up and been getting a lot of IOI's in these places. Part of lounge game includes hittin' on a few obligatory cougars here and there[Image: undecided.gif] One of the best places for this is the 4 Seasons Hotel Bar, another place is Bar Lincoln on Vermont & L. These places have had good ratio's everytime i've hit them but as the previous posters mentioned HH tends to be the best time as later in the night they can be hit or miss.

Quote: (09-04-2012 08:23 PM)BCZalgyris Wrote:  

Quote: (09-03-2012 01:10 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

"guys in their 30's who don't have a problem fitting in and rolling with the 20's."
Wish I was one of these guys but ever since I hit the age of 30 i've been finding it next to impossible to socialize with the college (early 20s) crowd unless I dumb myself down with alcohol. I do believe that if one has proper GManifesto game DC can be a goldmine of talent, I have recently started experimenting with lounge Game while suited up and been getting a lot of IOI's in these places. Part of lounge game includes hittin' on a few obligatory cougars here and there[Image: undecided.gif] One of the best places for this is the 4 Seasons Hotel Bar, another place is Bar Lincoln on Vermont & L. These places have had good ratio's everytime i've hit them but as the previous posters mentioned HH tends to be the best time as later in the night they can be hit or miss.

What other spots are you hitting? I've been starting to roll solo more in DC but am having trouble finding spots I like going to solo. I like places that I can grab a seat at the bar w/o trouble, not jam packed but there are multiple targets, music, but not too loud. Any suggestions?

This data sheet is about as good as somebody's going to come up with for DC, so bravo on that.

Quote: (09-04-2012 10:24 PM)Catch 22 Wrote:  

This data sheet is about as good as somebody's going to come up with for DC, so bravo on that.

I strongly agree. I have lived in the area since 2003, am always out in public, and the original post is much better than I could ever have done.