rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day Game Player Kisses Girl on the Street

Unlike that Sasha clown this cat seems relatively normal.

Thoughts?

They're both kind of weird and awkward if you ask me, especially towards the end.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Thirsty as fuck. I hate this shit

I don't know if his video had a direct purpose to it, but I don't understand why he didn't make a move to start bouncing around town as soon as she said she wasn't doing anything and was bored.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (08-23-2012 12:41 AM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

I don't know if his video had a direct purpose to it, but I don't understand why he didn't make a move to start bouncing around town as soon as she said she wasn't doing anything and was bored.

it's to sell bootcamps to weenies.

it's very good example of empathy and patience aka dealing with scepticism without confrontational shit and giving the girl some time letting her warm up a bit and open up to you (which i wrote so much about)

when she said out loud "..that's why it's so weird.." he did great job with telling her about scandinavian vs brazilian social norms, it was great expression of empathy on his part and very good move adresssing her being stifled.

i'd not kiss though, i'd give that slow and short romantic little kiss and stop first.

He does it wrong:
1.Wrong body language.He blocks the getaway to the girl with his body.This is wrong.The girl has to feel comfort.
2.He stays very close to the girl.Again wrong.He should stay at least one meter away to give the girl space.Especially in this case when the girl is Scandinavian and northerners like space during conversation.By staying close to the girl she can smell every smell on him and moreover he may spit on her during talking.
3.He stands in wrong angle just in front of her and not in 60 degrees angle again to make her relaxed.
4.He has wrong posture.He bends and has his arms crossed in front of him.This is very wrong it shows suspiciousness.At another point he has two hands in his pockets which is also wrong as it shows indecisiveness.I usually put one hand on my pocket to avoid thieves while I make gestures with the other hand to emphasize speech and give movement to body.

Conversation:
1.He asks too many open ended questions which is wrong:What do you like to do in your free time? etc.Everyone can do that.
2.He makes too few statements(for example Norwegian language sounds like that) while asking a lot of personal questions.This seems weird.
3.He makes no jokes while questioning.No teasing at all.So he does not connect to the particular girl.
4.Generally he lacks callibration.He cannot adjust his game to the girl he has in front of him.
5.He asks about purpose of being in the city alone which can cause guilty emotions to the girl.
etc.

Also at the end notice how the girl takes his photo to report him to the police in case rape takes place or she changes her mind.Scandinavians do this.As Balkan I would refuse or I would tell her to take her photo as well.Moreover she noticed that the guy had a camera and mikrophon and not a bluetooth set.

I will try to record some of my approaches to Russian girls etc to see how it is done.In some points I get interrupted by other guys who come and leave.If other guys knew what I was telling the girls they would like to beat me.Generally when you see a guy who talks to girls in the right way you will feel annoyed.It is irritating.

God these things make me cringe. It was like an interview process. Hats off to him though. His persistance paid off. Not my style but it seems to work and I know those guys get results.
THere was a recent infield vid on Krausers blog which was even more terrifying where the guy literally forces his tongue down the girls throat within a few minutes of the interaction. It's horrible to watch but I guess in the moment it does actually work, but I can't help feeling for the wrong reasons. I am no way this confrontational and am a bit more playful. I like to play it cool and sense when the girl wants me to step it up a gear. These guys are very imposing and essentially just intimidate the girl into submission. This is not game. This is caveman.

Quote: (08-23-2012 05:29 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

He does it wrong:
1.Wrong body language.He blocks the getaway to the girl with his body.This is wrong.The girl has to feel comfort.
2.He stays very close to the girl.Again wrong.He should stay at least one meter away to give the girl space.Especially in this case when the girl is Scandinavian and northerners like space during conversation.By staying close to the girl she can smell every smell on him and moreover he may spit on her during talking.
3.He stands in wrong angle just in front of her and not in 60 degrees angle again to make her relaxed.
4.He has wrong posture.He bends and has his arms crossed in front of him.This is very wrong it shows suspiciousness.At another point he has two hands in his pockets which is also wrong as it shows indecisiveness.I usually put one hand on my pocket to avoid thieves while I make gestures with the other hand to emphasize speech and give movement to body.

Conversation:
1.He asks too many open ended questions which is wrong:What do you like to do in your free time? etc.Everyone can do that.
2.He makes too few statements(for example Norwegian language sounds like that) while asking a lot of personal questions.This seems weird.
3.He makes no jokes while questioning.No teasing at all.So he does not connect to the particular girl.
4.Generally he lacks callibration.He cannot adjust his game to the girl he has in front of him.
5.He asks about purpose of being in the city alone which can cause guilty emotions to the girl.
etc.

Also at the end notice how the girl takes his photo to report him to the police in case rape takes place or she changes her mind.Scandinavians do this.As Balkan I would refuse or I would tell her to take her photo as well.Moreover she noticed that the guy had a camera and mikrophon and not a bluetooth set.

I will try to record some of my approaches to Russian girls etc to see how it is done.In some points I get interrupted by other guys who come and leave.If other guys knew what I was telling the girls they would like to beat me.Generally when you see a guy who talks to girls in the right way you will feel annoyed.It is irritating.

Great critique. I would love to see your approaches on Russian girls. I think they are a unique type and am hoping to go there real soon. Are you living in Russia?

He does it wrong:

Conversation:
etc.

I'd like to see your videos to see how you make your style work.

GK ended this thread.

Girls rarely will stop dead center in the middle of the street and cross their legs. Her upper body remains incredibly stiff/off implying this thing is either rigged or she's being very very polite, looks terrible. Not to mention her rocking back on her legs.

He is up in her space hard, she is not attracted to him. The pauses in the conversation seem fixed and everything is very "off". Sounds like an interview pick up rather than a real one where the vibe is much more friendly.

She would stop dead in her tracks only if she thought him to be dead handsome. Ie: would become a bit flustered and actually ramble. When a girl thinks you're hot shit she'll quickly start talking at faster paces and have nervous twitches. Watching "game" videos are pretty much useless.

The only way to get better is to meet someone who knows what they are doing or practice yourself. YouTube game videos pretty much fuck up your progression unless you are certain the guy is legit.

This forum is living proof of that, without getting validated its much harder to gain credibility here because of jackasses who "pick up" ie: just get average looking girls to give them a kiss and pretend I give them phone numbers. Socially aware people know that video is "off".

"kiss close" = I have no game. If you're moderately attractive or know guys who are, you've made out with girls within 1-3 minutes of knowing them in some instances. So it makes I impression on me to kiss a girl. By the time you have been in the game for longer than 2-3 years you've lost track of the number of girls you've kissed... Hopefully fucked as well.

Westcoast, let's be real. Kissing a sober stranger on the street in broad daylight within a few mintues of meeting her takes far more skill than a sloppy drunk makeout at a bar.

Having said that, he has three things significantly in his favor:

- He's an Englishman gaming a Norwegian girl in Norway. He has high status and is a novelty (notice how she wants to take a picture of him at the end?).
- He's gaming a girl for whom English is not a first language. This gives him significant leverage in the interaction.
- She's extremely young and naive, possibly a teenager.

I'd like to see an American guy approach an American girl in America and kiss her sober on the street in broad daylight within 10 minutes of meeting her.

What I am implying is that video is nonsense. It was rigged.

Her crossing her legs makes me believe she already knew him. Just an act.

If we ever meet I can give you an example, I have a few close girl friends who come up to me, hug, immediately leg cross. That video is pretty much like watching a quick movie.

I will point out a few oddities:

12 seconds and 14 seconds he is already standing at the corner making eye contact with camera
Conversation begins with legs crossed
130-1:33 lady taking photo looks directly at the camera, but supposed to be looking at husband who she's sight seeing with
5:48 ish he reverts the conversation backward to the gothic comment which should be dead in te water. That's not keeping a convo boring that's icing yourself out because you ran out of material.
7:44, when the kissing info is brought up she covers her eyes and then starts holding the back of her head
The "make out" is also off, essentially tongue down her throat from the get go in broad daylight pulic, unless the girl is a complete train wreck that makes little sense. I'd believe it more if he venue changed her to a private setting and then kissed her. Girls are incredibly self conscious
Comfort building and touching was abrupt

I'd place good cash on this being fake and would love to hear opinions on other vets here. Anyway, if I'm wrong, I sure as hell need to get way more aggressive.

Finally, his "world" was not present. This is tougher to explain, but she's not really seeing him as different. Usually the girl would be in a situation give him the "look" up an down once if she likes him that much.

Her head doesn't move at all, it's like watching a mummy.

Quote: (08-23-2012 12:02 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

What I am implying is that video is nonsense. It was rigged.

Her crossing her legs makes me believe she already knew him. Just an act.

If we ever meet I can give you an example, I have a few close girl friends who come up to me, hug, immediately leg cross. That video is pretty much like watching a quick movie.

I will point out a few oddities give me 10 minutes. Because I didn't bother watching the whole thing. I almost puked when he asked what she does for fun.

I don't think this video was staged but let's hear your feedback.

Updated above^^

Quote: (08-23-2012 10:16 AM)Krauser Wrote:  

He does it wrong:

Conversation:
etc.

I'd like to see your videos to see how you make your style work.

I bought a secret camera but does not work properly.So I will try to record some approaches voice only.
Yesterday I took phone number from Russian girl,today from Romanian girl and 2 days ago from polish girls.

Looks fake to me. She is way too relaxed to be talking to a stranger with his body language. He's standing really close, standing over her with his arms crossed and is questioning her nonstop, questioning her answers, not being playful at all. Also if someone stops a person on the street and blocks them the person stopped will not plant themselves rigidly in a legs crossed position, this is vulnerable. Seems really off.

Quote: (08-23-2012 12:49 PM)soup Wrote:  

This can happen although the girl was talked up to it before(she looks at the camera).The guy has the English imperial style,has worked out and he has memorized some routines so it can work.(it is like English man with some Arab tricks or English dirty style not English pure style sth like that).
He stands very close to the girl but I suppose this is normal in Latin America so it does not seem weird despite that the guy is English and he should stand in a distance.

I approached several Scandinavian girls when in Sweden.The way to do is to stand next to them talking.Male-female relationships in Scandinavia are of equality there is no domination aka blocking the way standing too close etc.If the girl is interested she comes close to you herself and talks in your ear licking slightly your ear lobe with her tongue while talking.This is the Scandinavian way of showing interest.

The second video is more believable. Highlighted by:

1. Attractiveness of the guy
2. Dynamic of her being Latin
3. Night time
4. Her asking where he is from with a hair flip
5. Saying "no" to initial kiss attempt

Night time outside of a club/bar pickup is not all that rare, that or better acting. Either way at least the social dynamics are better.

of course the interaction was really try hard but dude did the best he could in that situation. at lest he got a kiss hahahaha..

essentially that's how trying trying trying (no chemistry) looks like in real life. since i'm screening based i would not continue after 1-2 minutes with so little receptive girl as her.

maybe it was staged after all

Quote: (08-23-2012 01:37 PM)XXL Wrote:  

essentially that's how trying trying trying (no chemistry) looks like in real life.

no shit, I don't think I'd ever categorize any of my successful pickups as smooth. it's always trying & trying and talking & talking for me. Nothing like they show in the movies hahahaa

chemistry doesn't not equal smoothness. you can lead vivid conversations or banters with girls you just click with (it's a feeling) who subcommunicate that they just trying for character acting tough and sassy.

in this example above it's one way convo, she's not invested, she's not engaged, she's not emotional at all, it's flat, boring interaction. at least he persisted to gain another reference experience which will add up to his overall

She was quite receptive.The whole point is to tune the interaction.For example you cannot say I only play guitar like Jimi Hendrix you have to play jazz as well.You need to adjust the tone to each girl.He spoke regardless of her reactions and did not calibrate her at all.
If a girl does not respond she usually does not talk at all or gives formal answers and looks to different direction.The girl does not allow conversation to happen.In this case the girl responded so she was hooked.He however could not calibrate and respond according to her state and energy.