rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lizard put in check - Tom Leykis

I've never heard of this guy before but I came across this conversation he has on his radio show with this woman and his logic was too much for her.
I found it hilarious. I love logical debates.

I am a new fan [Image: heart.gif]

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Leykis is the man. While I don't agree with everything he says, he's willing to call bitches out in a very public way. He was never broadcast here in Cincinnati that I remember, no affiliate station I guess. I only found out about him via passing mention by Maddox.

There's hundreds of hours of his show available on YouTube, search for the one where a bitch tells him she murdered the father of her child.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

He was big in Southern California in the mid and late 90's. I used to love listening to his show driving home.

Yeah I've been listening to him ever since Basil recommended him in another thread. Not only a fantastic entertainer, but he speaks a lot of truth too.

Leykis was ahead of his time. He saw the problem before it reached the mainstream.

He also has a great radio voice. [Image: gay.gif]

He's back up, but not on radio. Internet podcast.

http://www.blowmeuptom.com

Very pleased to see that other RVF members are Leykis listeners. Hopefully we all can start discussing daily show content.

I went through a period where I listened a lot on the internet simulcast of his radio show. I got kind of bored, but I committed his overall message to memory. I appreciated how he broke bitches down who tried to challenge him.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

This another gem from Tom Leykis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qxs2M_S_...re=related

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Here's the murder confession I mentioned earlier:

Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

HOLY SHIT!

That murder confession one is intense. Any idea what ended up happening?

Quote: (08-17-2012 07:29 PM)alphaspiraton Wrote:  

HOLY SHIT!

That murder confession one is intense. Any idea what ended up happening?

Wikipedia's Tom Leykis entry contains this information about the case:

Quote:Quote:

Another widely publicized event took place in November 2006 when Leykis invited callers to make confessions about their wrongdoing or escapades which were never discovered. A listener from the Phoenix, Arizona area called the show and confessed to shooting the father of her child when he refused to pay child support. The caller described herself as a nurse who went by her middle name, Sue, and said that she shot the man in the heart with a 9 mm because she "knew how to aim for it," and moreover asserted that she made the shooting look like a suicide. Leykis asked if the woman was serious, and the woman explained how she "got away with it" because police believed "a blubbering, crying woman" and that she was never arrested or charged. Leykis informed her that she'd made a murder confession live on the air, that the call-screener had her phone number and that they would turn her information over to police. The woman ended her call.

Leykis denied allegations that the call was part of a hoax set up by the show, and producers turned over all information they had about the caller to police who began an investigation. Leykis discussed the confession on subsequent episodes of his show, urging listeners to phone a toll-free number if they had possibly relevant information, and offering a cash reward for information leading to conviction of the woman for murder. About a month later, former talk show host Geraldo Rivera asked Leykis about the incident on his Geraldo at Large syndicated television program. Geraldo: "So what was your first reaction when you got this call?" Leykis: "I was shocked. You know, people call talk shows and say all kinds of things, but they never confess to murder."

On August 7, 2008, Leykis interviewed an officer involved in the investigation. Evidence was presented to the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office and charges were considered against Megan Suzanne Vice of El Mirage, Arizona. Her ex-boyfriend, Tortsen Rockwood, died of a gunshot wound in 2001, and while the death was originally ruled a suicide police later named Vice as their suspect in the case. Sometime after the murder confession was made on Leykis's show, Vice filed a police report stating that her cell phone had been stolen. In 2009, it was revealed that the woman would not be prosecuted due to a lack of evidence.

True evil

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

That's crazy. Maybe one of his family members will take care of the job but not be stupid enough to talk about it.

I don't care what anyone says, that seems fake.

And, if it is true, it's a good reason to not keep guns in the house. A bitch has to go hand-to-hand with you or try to poison you if she wants to whack you.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter