rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"U.S. women running rings around men at Olympics"

I can't find a link online, but that article came out in the LA Times today. Front page article. Pissed me off, and I immediately thought, "Can you imagine the fucking UPROAR that would happen if they reversed the genders? U.S. men running rings around women at Olympics." It would never happen.

What cracks me up, is this means exactly nothing. If anything, all it means is we produce tougher, more masculine, competitive, and more athletic women. Shit, I'd be more proud to live in a country that produces the most models per capita than any other country.

It's also a sad state of affairs for men in this country that our mainstream media, the front page of a newspaper, publicly shames them like this. Women see it as strength and triumph, but deep down men see this as a constant, subtle reminder that men have lost their foothold in this society. I can't think of another country that would have the balls to publish an article with this headline. In China I'm sure the author and editors would be thrown in jail.

I suggest American women level the playing field and make the entire U.S. olympic team gender neutral, and THEN we'll see how they "run rings around men."

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Just another feel-good article for shitty American women and their white knight beta supporters.

I don't even get angry about that type of shit anymore, to me it's just another sign that this is not the country I want to inhabit my whole life.

Did a quick Google search and found this article:

The girls are running rings around these Olympics

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Yeah I realized gender politics is too ridiculous nowadays to care about. I support men's rights and laugh at feminism. That's about all you can really do without getting too emotionally involved.

I like that the USA women won in track just for competiton part. STILL, like was said earlier, it does not matter because there is no "going pro" after the Olympics. Also, the USA is huge. It doesn't matter that we have a lot of top female athletes because the percentage is still small in ratio to the entire population.

With the men as far as the Olympics, it has been mentioned many times that the better male athletes are being taken by football, basketball, etc.

So all and all, this "USA women carrying the Olympic team" is really smoke....no fire.

Quote: (08-13-2012 07:09 AM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Just another feel-good article for shitty American women and their white knight beta supporters.

I don't even get angry about that type of shit anymore, to me it's just another sign that this is not the country I want to inhabit my whole life.

I suppose certain countries can make the claim that their women did better than the men in terms of gold medals, and overall medal count. So what? What's the point? What does that signify? If the reverse happens in Rio in 2016, will they claim women are somehow being supressed?

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Wow, that's really crazy. That's NOT the article I saw, that's a British media article. The article I saw was on the front page of the LA Times, but they're almost identical??? American and British media in cahoots in shaming men? Wtf...

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

The Telegraph article was written by some woman, and there's a comment mentioning that UK men won more medals than UK women.

Just a bunch of toothless resentment.

A better headline would be:

US Olympians Bring Home 46 Gold Medals in a Magnificent Display of Dedication and Athleticism

Quote: (08-13-2012 10:33 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Wow, that's really crazy. That's NOT the article I saw, that's a British media article. The article I saw was on the front page of the LA Times, but they're almost identical??? American and British media in cahoots in shaming men? Wtf...

[Image: tinfoilhat.gif]

delete

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I took a screenshot with my phone. What's odd is when you google the thread title, verbatim, you get the google result for the front page PDF, but when you look at the front page online, the article isn't on there...

Here, google this: "U.S. women running rings around men at Olympics By David Wharton"

Looks like our boy has been busy writing other articles lavishing praise on American Female Athletes. Here's the author:

[Image: Photo+21.jpg]

Look at those black, soulless eyes, and the downturned, sagging face. What a sad man.

What's even funnier, is in another one of his articles, he mentions how, because women earned more medals than men, this brings us further along in our pursuit of "gender equity".

Since when is the Olympics about gender equity? It's a competition of strength, strategy, and ability between nations. Yet, if the article revolved around a theme of American female dominance over foreign women, this would be seen as too nationalistic, which drives liberals nuts. But fabricating this false competition between men and women, this strive for gender equity, this making-it-a-gender-issue-when-it-really-isn't-one, well, we all know that liberals LOVE that shit.

Our women performed better than the women of other countries, and for that, they deserve utmost praise and respect. But this toolbag making it a competition between "which gender can earn more medals"....this guy should be fired immediately. What a miserable hack.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote:Quote:

I took a screenshot with my phone.

Post it?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

So our country produces small minority of in-shape masculine women which make the majority of masculine femblobs feel good.

Just reason 4,200 about why the west blows.

blah, blah, bang foreign sluts.

Quote: (08-13-2012 12:16 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Look at those black, soulless eyes, and the downturned, sagging face. What a sad man.

What's even funnier, is in another one of his articles, he mentions how, because women earned more medals than men, this brings us further along in our pursuit of "gender equity".

Since when is the Olympics about gender equity? It's a competition of strength, strategy, and ability between nations.

Really I just assumed it was about Brute Nationalism and whoreish Corporate money.

The Olympics are the most political and money fulled event on earth.

Sports is so far down the list, hense why IOC President Jacques Rogge when asked, could not even acknowledge that Usian Bolt was indeed a Legend to the Olympic Movement for all he has done to sport and the culture as a whole.

Quote: (08-13-2012 06:25 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

If anything, all it means is we produce tougher, more masculine, competitive, and more athletic women. Shit, I'd be more proud to live in a country that produces the most models per capita than any other country.

I can't fault them for writing the article, because it's more or less true - our women are better than their women more than our men are better than their men.

The problem is that this isn't especially desirable. It's like if I were proud of my son being an amazing hacky sack player, albeit also a broke unemployed lazy pothead. The fact that he's good at some niche hobby is marginalized by the fact that he's worthless in the ways that matter. The article is saying, in not so many words, that the US is the most willing to masculinize and debase its women for some shiny coins. Yeah, that's not something I'd take pride in.

OR just remove the gender segregation in the competitions; then watch that tune change right quick.