rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

game vs. fame- extreme example

I was gonna put this in the Everything Else thread since this is an isolated incident, but it's a very, very powerful example I felt worth sharing.

I work at a pretty high profile place in L.A. I've probably said too much about where I work so I'll leave details vague; I'm in no rush to get fired. I don't have access to the women though because I'm an employee, even though I'm a manager, women come in and see that I'm working and I don't fit into whatever ideal is in their head. I've done some light approaches and chitchat at work but again, I'm in no rush to get fired and I haven't felt out the company policy on banging guests of this establishment.

One of my coworkers is pretty hot. Body is a solid 9, no joke (she's brazilian). Face is a 7, but when she gets dolled up she's a solid 9 and honestly, a sight to behold. However, I work with her, so I see a much different side. I've learned that she's self proclaimed bad at giving head, that she's not a very good girlfriend, and that she openly admits her only redeeming quality is that she's cute. She has naturally big, shapely tits, and a big bubble ass, with a thin waist. She's in her 30s. She's the type of girl who attracts a lot of attention, but because of her personality defects, can't seem to make it happen with very many guys, either as boyfriends or hookups.

Recently, at my place of work, we had a very A-list event. One of the most highly paid actors in hollywood had his birthday at our place, and the guest list was impressive.

My hot coworker is the events coordinator, so she was directly in contact with the guests including birthday boy.

At some point in the evening, he sent his personal assistant to ask her if she'd like to go on a date with this celebrity.

She said no.

Meanwhile, the agent of this celebrity asked her out. She said no. This woman is single.

Then, another A-list actor, who is the lead in a major hollywood movie in theaters right now, went to her in the parking lot to talk to her, face to face. No personal assistants, no agents. They made out for an hour and then she booked it, with the intent of banging this guy later. Keep in mind, she already had a celebrity crush on this guy, and ALL HE GOT WAS A MAKEOUT.

So just some perspective fellas, this is what we're up against. Two of the biggest A-list stars in Hollywood (feel free to PM me who) couldn't even bang my coworker in a SNL. Granted, she's crazy, and thousands of girls would have jumped at the chance. At least in Hollywood, it's not uncommon for 8s and 9s to get hit on by celebrities, and even THEY get rejected.

I don't feel so bad now.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Celebrity rejections. Hot thread.

The "sending the P.A. to arrange for a date" seems like such a weak move in general.
I'm picturing Jennifer Lopez to send a PA for me.

On Wednesday saw Aziz Ansari out and he was with a 7 at best. I made a mild approach on her before I realized she was with him. Not a rejection story, but I though celebs just bang 8s and up. Randomly this was at a bikini bar in Hollywood that somehow had a few single girls there.

Quote: (08-11-2012 10:37 PM)slubu Wrote:  

On Wednesday saw Aziz Ansari out and he was with a 7 at best. I made a mild approach on her before I realized she was with him. Not a rejection story, but I though celebs just bang 8s and up. Randomly this was at a bikini bar in Hollywood that somehow had a few single girls there.

Then again, he looks like this:

[Image: 220px-Aziz_Ansari_2011_Shankbone.JPG]

Quote: (08-11-2012 10:37 PM)slubu Wrote:  

If this were game 1.0 the story would turn into how you sat around with them and tried to pull a robbery for 3 hrs.

Interesting. I guess if you're a legit 8, or even a 7, in Hollywood you get the chance to bang celebs. But even that gets old and the biological clock is ticking. It doesn't surprise me that an over-30 woman in the hospitality/events industry who has been there and done might be holding out for an LTR.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Man that's crazy. Dudes always think "man if I was brad Pitt I could just grab chicks and bang them. I'd be drowning in pussy"

Then you hear stories like these, and stories where stars get busted with pros and you realize you still need tight game to get laid.

I saw skrillex and Steve aoki on separate occasions in a small venue. They had their posse there and still their girls were average at best.

There's also an underdiscussed factor in game, and that's attainability. A lot of girls will reject a guy preemptively if they feel as if they are not good enough for him. That is possibly what happened here. We talk on the forum how girls will just drop their panties at the site of a celebrity or rock star and a lot of them do, but there are also others who won't. There are also times in a girls life where she just isn't open to anybody.

Even if you could theoretically design a human male with perfect game, he'd still fail sometimes. There are some factors and things we can't control.

Quote: (08-11-2012 10:49 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Man that's crazy. Dudes always think "man if I was brad Pitt I could just grab chicks and bang them. I'd be drowning in pussy"

Then you hear stories like these, and stories where stars get busted with pros and you realize you still need tight game to get laid.

I saw skrillex and Steve aoki on separate occasions in a small venue. They had their posse there and still their girls were average at best.

Fame, even though it is the most powerful gem on the Infinite Gauntlet of game, is virtually useless if you have no game to back it up.

You know our country is fucked up when you have guys who, despite their money/looks/fame, are losing with women.

You def need game at all stages, but the guys who have fame or money or looks AND game are going to be banging the hottest girls in the world.

I was dating a girl who used to get paid to be pretty on billionaire yacht parties, constantly hit on by moguls, Hollywood stars, athletes etc. She turned them all down. It was in her character to not be impressed by anything except character and behaviour. If you met her, and knew her upbringing like I did, it wouldn't surprise you at all. The shiny lights meant nothing to her.

I'm not saying this is common but most beautiful high self esteem girls are not impressed with Do-You-Know-Who-I-Am game

Quote: (08-12-2012 06:23 AM)Krauser Wrote:  

I was dating a girl who used to get paid to be pretty on billionaire yacht parties, constantly hit on by moguls, Hollywood stars, athletes etc. She turned them all down. It was in her character to not be impressed by anything except character and behaviour. If you met her, and knew her upbringing like I did, it wouldn't surprise you at all. The shiny lights meant nothing to her.

I'm not saying this is common but most beautiful high self esteem girls are not impressed with Do-You-Know-Who-I-Am game

I saw a small research experiment. It wasn't really well-done, it was just a class of a about 30 graduate students ( 25+ mostly) majoring in counseling.

The men and women in the class were asked what income ranges were acceptable for someone they would marry.

There was about 5-6 arbitrary ranges. <25k; 25-45k , and they went way up to the top one was something like over 2 million per year.

What was interesting was the distribution of responses.

The guys had no real preference about income, as we know hotness and niceness are pretty much all that matter as long as she's not actually retarded.

The women however, had upper AND lower limits on income.

They wanted someone making over 50k or so in today's terms, but they DIDN'T ( or claimed not to) want someone making millions.

When asked about not wanting wealthy guys, they said something to the effect that he would be too hard to control, disloyal, something along those lines.

There's a lot of problems with widely generalizing the results of the study; but a lot of women, even very high value ones, don't want to be seen by their peers as constantly going from guy to guy- I believe it reflects low status for them. Her image and status are huge things for her, whereas with a guy having a smoking hot chick who isn't a bitch is big value right there.

Her friends will either see her as getting pumped and dumped if she has a constant stream of new guys, or as someone who is not a great friend, disloyal or something, only super hot chicks really don't care about what other women think of them. Or psychopath chicks like the 100-man chick in Scandy mentioned above.

Hooking up with an A lister has such low odds of turning into something she can brag about to her friends, rather than making her look like a fool who got used.

EDIT:

Also, you know famous guys probably like entitled, conceited bitches just as little as we do-- I remember a story about someone hanging out with U2 rock group. He said stunning women were coming up to them and he asked one of the group about it and they said "Beauty doesn't mean much to us anymore" or the like.

IMagine, if you KNEW as in rock star famous knew, that you could fuck a different 10 model every night; and YOU HAD DONE IT for years or monthds, and then you met a couple girls, one kind and sensitive 8, and one annoying 10, which would you take? Not the you you are now, but the one you would be when beauty was an easily available commodity?

Quote: (08-12-2012 05:28 PM)deepcov3r Wrote:  

I saw a small research experiment. It wasn't really well-done, it was just a class of a about 30 graduate students ( 25+ mostly) majoring in counseling.

The men and women in the class were asked what income ranges were acceptable for someone they would marry.

There was about 5-6 arbitrary ranges. <25k; 25-45k , and they went way up to the top one was something like over 2 million per year.

The guys had no real preference about income, as we know hotness and niceness are pretty much all that matter as long as she's not actually retarded.

They wanted someone making over 50k or so in today's terms, but they DIDN'T ( or claimed not to) want someone making millions.

When asked about not wanting wealthy guys, they said something to the effect that he would be too hard to control, disloyal, something along those lines.

There's a lot of problems with widely generalizing the results of the study; but a lot of women, even very high value ones, don't want to be seen by their peers as constantly going from guy to guy- I believe it reflects low status for them. Her image and status are huge things for her, whereas with a guy having a smoking hot chick who isn't a bitch is big value right there.

Her friends will either see her as getting pumped and dumped if she has a constant stream of new guys, or as someone who is not a great friend, disloyal or something, only super hot chicks really don't care about what other women think of them. Or psychopath chicks like the 100-man chick in Scandy mentioned above.

Hooking up with an A lister has such low odds of turning into something she can brag about to her friends, rather than making her look like a fool who got used.

EDIT:

Also, you know famous guys probably like entitled, conceited bitches just as little as we do-- I remember a story about someone hanging out with U2 rock group. He said stunning women were coming up to them and he asked one of the group about it and they said "Beauty doesn't mean much to us anymore" or the like.

IMagine, if you KNEW as in rock star famous knew, that you could fuck a different 10 model every night; and YOU HAD DONE IT for years or monthds, and then you met a couple girls, one kind and sensitive 8, and one annoying 10, which would you take? Not the you you are now, but the one you would be when beauty was an easily available commodity?

A 10 is perfection. It's the hottest woman to all men at all times, doesn't age, etc. They don't exist in reality, but the concept exists to remind men that no woman is perfect.

The hottest girls that exist or will ever exist can get infinitely close to being a 10, but they will never be a 10.

Quote: (08-12-2012 08:13 PM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (08-12-2012 05:28 PM)deepcov3r Wrote:  

EDIT:

A 10 is perfection. It's the hottest woman to all men at all times, doesn't age, etc. They don't exist in reality, but the concept exists to remind men that no woman is perfect.

The hottest girls that exist or will ever exist can get infinitely close to being a 10, but they will never be a 10.

I'm going to give a viewpoint outside the the norm here, feel free to disagree. 8 is a range, 9 is a range, if have no problem including the 1% of 1% of 1% in the category of 10s (which means there are thousands of them).

If not believing in 10s makes your game stronger, that's fine, but I think that's an indicator that you have some inner game weaknesses - you don't believe you truly DESERVE a 10, you don't think you're capable of playing in that league. When you're playing at an elite level, you should be able to say "That's a 10...she should be with me.". Thinking of her as a 10 shouldn't hurt your game at all.

Quote: (08-13-2012 05:31 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

If not believing in 10s makes your game stronger, that's fine, but I think that's an indicator that you have some inner game weaknesses - you don't believe you truly DESERVE a 10, you don't think you're capable of playing in that league. When you're playing at an elite level, you should be able to say "That's a 10...she should be with me.". Thinking of her as a 10 shouldn't hurt your game at all.

Nah. The reason guys say 10s don't exist is because, no matter how hot the girl, no matter how perfect, at some point, SOME guy has dropped her ass or is sick of her. A 10 indicates she's perfect in every way possible.

I'd go so far as to say, if I was with a girl that was a 10, I'd probably drop her ass faster than I would a 7 simply because I have enough real life experience to know that the 10 would be a giant fucking pain in the ass. I'd make sure to get plenty of pics and vids of her slobbering on my knob and my dick in her ass, and then kick her to the curb and go find a girl that knows how to treat me.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

The thing folks need to understand about fame, money, looks, and even game, is that having a lot of it dosen't guarantee that every girl will sleep with you.

No matter how good looking or famous a guy is, if they approach enough women, EVERY GUY WILL GET REJECTED by some girl. There is no one on the planet with enough money, fame, looks, and/or game to pull every woman, any time they want.

The only thing that looks, fame, etc, do for you is increase the pool of woman who will say yes in given circumstances. That is a GREAT thing, but it isn't some kind of magic amulet that gives you total control over every woman.

I don't think girls not sleeping with celebrities is something bad - on the contrary, the celebrity worship ("I deserve Johnny Depp!") is one of the strongest alarms that the girl is a major slut, and is widespread through the world.

Although you are definitely correct that in this case it was due to her too high standards, not due to her moral integrity or lack of whorish ways.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I would still rather be a celebrity with no game vs. an average joe with game. In the end, I'm sure the celebs get accepted much more then they get rejected. Plus, the celeb is fucking rich!!! And can afford to not work for a few years and just work on his game!

The average joe has to wake up to that alarm clock every weekday at 630am!

The status and power of celebrity is, by itself, the same or greater then having strong game.

Great, but that's not the point. People are not denying the existence of tens because they feel "out of their league". They're merely denying the existence of said league altogether on the basis of a fairly indisputable, objective fact: nobody is perfect.

On a subjective level, a 10 can exist (read: perfection to the individual guy in question due to his affinity for her particular look, style, mannerisms, etc, usually built over time). Objectively, a 10 is impossible. Such a woman would need to be perfection to all men at all times, flawless in every way, the hottest woman to ALL men at any given moment.
Some women come relatively close to this, but it is an impossible standard to actually meet. Hence, no 10s.

You imply the existence of some objective league or "elite level" of "10s", suggest that it should be acknowledged, and that a failure to do so implies weakness/insecurity. We're merely here to tell you that said league does not exist objectively because there are no objective 10s-true perfection can only exist in the subjective mind (and even then I'd argue its permanence).

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

"gem on the infinity gauntlet of game" that is doubling down on comic book nerd obscurity. Well done.

Quote: (08-12-2012 03:34 AM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (08-11-2012 10:49 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Fame, even though it is the most powerful gem on the Infinite Gauntlet of game, is virtually useless if you have no game to back it up.

You know our country is fucked up when you have guys who, despite their money/looks/fame, are losing with women.

You def need game at all stages, but the guys who have fame or money or looks AND game are going to be banging the hottest girls in the world.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

IME fame doens't mean you always get the girl, it means you always get a girl.

Quote: (08-13-2012 06:00 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Nah. The reason guys say 10s don't exist is because, no matter how hot the girl, no matter how perfect, at some point, SOME guy has dropped her ass or is sick of her. A 10 indicates she's perfect in every way possible.

I'd go so far as to say, if I was with a girl that was a 10, I'd probably drop her ass faster than I would a 7 simply because I have enough real life experience to know that the 10 would be a giant fucking pain in the ass. I'd make sure to get plenty of pics and vids of her slobbering on my knob and my dick in her ass, and then kick her to the curb and go find a girl that knows how to treat me.

So these people make up a rating scale of things that don't exist?

That sounds well thought out

Quote: (08-12-2012 08:13 PM)soup Wrote:  

I don't really like the 1-10 scale. I put women in 3 categories ...

Doable
Datable(Tolerable)
Neither(Friendzone)

The thing with me is ...I treat them all the same. I kinda flirt with everyone and feel out what I can get away with.

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-15-2012 04:12 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Great, but that's not the point. People are not denying the existence of tens because they feel "out of their league". They're merely denying the existence of said league altogether on the basis of a fairly indisputable, objective fact: nobody is perfect.

On a subjective level, a 10 can exist (read: perfection to the individual guy in question due to his affinity for her particular look, style, mannerisms, etc, usually built over time). Objectively, a 10 is impossible. Such a woman would need to be perfection to all men at all times, flawless in every way, the hottest woman to ALL men at any given moment.
Some women come relatively close to this, but it is an impossible standard to actually meet. Hence, no 10s.

You imply the existence of some objective league or "elite level" of "10s", suggest that it should be acknowledged, and that a failure to do so implies weakness/insecurity. We're merely here to tell you that said league does not exist objectively because there are no objective 10s-true perfection can only exist in the subjective mind (and even then I'd argue its permanence).

No idea what you do Athlone, but you'd make a great litigator.

Quote: (08-15-2012 04:53 PM)snoop Wrote:  

...implying that one must (or even should) use the extremes on any scale.
There are plenty of scales out there that list values that it may never be able to signal in reality (ex: car capable of only 120mph lists speeds up to 155mph on the speedometer).
That doesn't make the scale less valuable or its creators any less considerate/conscientious. Sometimes these unused extremes can be considered valuable simply for the context they provide.
Many liquid bottles have a high water line that doesn't quite reach the cap. Does this make the cap useless? No.

In the case of the 1-10 scale, 10 gives us a range-even if no girl achieves that rating, it allows us to ascertain where our most attractive girls (the 9s, 9.5s, etc) stand in the grand scheme of things. That theoretical ceiling, though unattainable, allows us to figure where everyone else stands.

Quote: (08-15-2012 08:15 PM)slubu Wrote:  

No idea what you do Athlone, but you'd make a great litigator.

I'm a student, but thanks.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (08-15-2012 08:41 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (08-15-2012 04:53 PM)snoop Wrote:  

...implying that one must (or even should) use the extremes on any scale.
There are plenty of scales out there that list values that it may never be able to signal in reality (ex: car capable of only 120mph lists speeds up to 155mph on the speedometer).
That doesn't make the scale less valuable or its creators any less considerate/conscientious. Sometimes these unused extremes can be considered valuable simply for the context they provide.
Many liquid bottles have a high water line that doesn't quite reach the cap. Does this make the cap useless? No.

In the case of the 1-10 scale, 10 gives us a range-even if no girl achieves that rating, it allows us to ascertain where our most attractive girls (the 9s, 9.5s, etc) stand in the grand scheme of things. That theoretical ceiling, though unattainable, allows us to figure where everyone else stands.

The doens't mean speeds of 155 mph hour don't exist though.

And in your cap example, that doesn't mean the ability to fill to the water line doesn't exist.