rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Unsolicited game advice quotes

Today from my genius employee that hasn't pulled in two years..

"The trend is girls are attracted to eco friendly guys"

From my other guy...

"Just ask them are you horny?"

These are nonstop here I'll have more daily.

Wow. That is straight awful advice. They clearly don't know jack. Even the eco liberal style intellectual chicks don't give a shit whether a guy cares about the environment. Unless they are a green neo-nazi maybe, though I've yet to run into one.

Fuckin lol! It's hilarious, and also makes me cringe in embarrassment, to hear other guys game, or talk about game. Some blind motherfuckers out there.

Here's another gem 5 minutes ago.

"You don't have to show flash or have money girls just want someone conservative"

Quote: (08-02-2012 11:14 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

"You don't have to show flash or have money girls just want someone conservative"

[Image: puke.gif] Where do they get this from? Their experience or are they just reading this shit somewhere. Fuckin Cosmo or some women's mags?

Quote: (08-02-2012 11:17 AM)ImWaitingForTheMan Wrote:  

[Image: puke.gif] Where do they get this from? Their experience or are they just reading this shit somewhere. Fuckin Cosmo or some women's mags?
Every dude knows how to pick up girls you know that. The next dude you talk to ask him and report back.

Quote: (08-02-2012 11:20 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (08-02-2012 11:17 AM)ImWaitingForTheMan Wrote:  

Every dude knows how to pick up girls you know that. The next dude you talk to ask him and report back.

Haha. Should I day game random dudes while doing normal day game to get advice on how to pick up women and report back with a data sheet? Fuckin waste of time but it would be hilarious

"When you meet a girl it should be natural."
-random Russian guy

An "all talk no action" friend of mine thinks women want younger guys and I should spend sometime being true to them and help them to develop a connection.

He doesn't understand the concept of women want to upgrade to Richer peeps and we want upgrade to younger poon and who am I to tell him this ?

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

"just be yourself"

This one I get when out with friends "none of the girls in here are hot"

"you shouldn't go out to chat up girls, just have fun and see where the night takes you!"

this one annoys me. what if i find chatting up girls fun? sounds like a rationalisation not to approach.

"Girls are such bitches during the day don't even bother talking to them, you can only bone chicks at busy nightclubs"

"Bro why do you even talk to bartenders/waitresses/chicks giving free stuff they're not going to fuck you"

They just roll their eyes when I say it puts me in a good/playful mood because it's a guaranteed positive interaction. Plus I get free drinks, better service and when I go back to the place the chick gets all friendly and other girls see this and wonder why the waitress or the girl who gave me a free ticket on the street is so flirty with me.

I have two gems:

"Everybody knows that the U.S. has the hottest women."
- Guy at a party

"All you have to do is ignore that there are girls and then they'll all try to get with you. It's common knowledge."
- Dude I mentioned in "friends that get laid the least" thread

My friend on what to say to girls on dating websites.

Just send them a [Image: smile.gif].

"Why would you date a girl unless you someday want to marry her?"

"Girls want sex to be slow and romantic"

I could fill this thread to the brim with terrible advice people have said to me or within ear shot of me.
Almost as good are the rationalisation hamsters my male friends have when they tell me about stuff;

"She said we should jst be friends and maybe it'll grow into something more"
"She's only with him because she doesn't realise what a dick he is"

"Just take your time with her" [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

"If it's going to happen, it's going to happen."

"Just be honest with them they appreciate that" -Today

"If she has a kid show the kid interest that's what they like" -Today

You should take her to a nice restaurant, plan to spend at least $100, anything less and she might not feel appreciated
- advice from a female friend about a first date with a chick I met in a bar

You should bring her flowers, sincerely apologize and take her out shopping, all girls like that
- advice from the same friend on how to reconcile with an upset girlfriend

"You use all these manipulative techniques to meet girls. But if I got in a relationship with one, I wouldn't use them, I'd just be normal. I wouldn't want it to be fake."

- Former roommate

"You should buy her a drink"- bartender

"My brother is meeting a girl from match.com, I told him to bring her flowers on the date, I think it would be nice." -Girl I was banging

"Nah man girls won't kiss or hook up with guys fast, you have to take it slow" -dude at work

"Just bang fat girls, the great thing about the big ones is that they'll do anything." -same dude at work

"Shes a nice girl, you have to treat her right"

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

"Just be normal."

"Just be yourself."

"Always pay for the first date."

"You shouldn't have to 'try' to meet girls, that's just creepy."

"Anytime you see a hot girl and you want her to like you, just ignore her." (This was a recent one given to me by a bartender. I understand where he's coming from, but it still doesn't help with the intial stage of approach and building attraction)

The first four are from girls, some of which after I banged them.

Now that I think about it, I never got BS advice from either parent. My mom told me if I like a girl, to just go ask her out. My dad told me directly not to pedestalize women. All the BS I've ever heard has been from girls my own age, sometimes exes and conquests.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

"How long should it be into the relationship before it's acceptable to let a girl pull out her wallet and pay for anything? I say about six months."
-An old roommate.