rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Watch those dirty looks! France toughens sexual harassment laws

Lascivious language and wandering eyes could get you up to three years in jail in France, according to a new sexual harassment bill. The legislation has been praised by feminist groups as a milestone for women’s rights.

http://www.rt.com/news/sexual-harassment...rance-561/

Yesterday I told someone, "The acts that compose game today, approaching and what not, will probably be illegal in 30 years or so."

What they are doing now is giving women a "Put Him In Jail Free" card. If you approach a girl unsuccessfully, and hurt her feelings, there will be a law somewhere that arrests you for some type of assault. This seems to be the case with France and I know England is working on laws like this too.

They already successfully did it with sex. If a girl has regret after sex, you will be accused of rape, your life ruined. Now they will inch closer to the beginning of the seduction process, the "street harassment" movement being proof of that. If feminists have their way, the only acceptable way to meet women will be via the internet, where they get the most amount of attention.

This is one reason I like starting with indirect game. You can chat with the girl about whatever for a minute or two to see if she's crazy or not before moving forward. Unfortunately, our game has to squeeze through whatever bullshit legal nonsense they pass to stop men from meeting women.

I wonder if laws like this will backlash. The minority feminist movement will get it to where men are afraid to talk to women. The majority of non-feminist will get tired of the treatment, or lack of attention and fight back.

Feminist are usually ugly anyway and don't get approached, so it's ironic how this law doesn't pertain to them anyway.

I feel like it will eventually become necessary for men to keep voice records of every interaction they have with women, in case a woman later decides to accuse the man of something.

One of the greatest aspects of the liberal democracy was the development of the rule of law. The law used to be whatever the ruler decreed it was. If you pissed off those in power, they took you out. Over time, certain countries were able to develop legal systems that changed this and established laws based on universal notions of right and wrong.

The funny thing about this kind of law is that it's an obvious regression. It lacks any sort of objective measure of what the crime is. Basically, if a woman feels harassed, then you're guilty of harassment. In order for a society to function properly, its rules need to be based on measurable, observable phenomenon. Did he touch you without your permission? Did he get in your way and block you from walking down the street? Did he threaten you with harm if you didn't pay attention to him? Those things are harassment.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Feminism is nothing more than the institutionalization of the female hamster. And since the female hamster is effectively dysfunctional, any institutions based on it will be dysfunctional as well.

Yes, but when are we going to push for a law on eye-assault perpetrated by over-weight women. This is a clear, measurable, and observable offense.

Also, it is a heavy toll on the healthcare system- "fat theft".

Laws against men based on hurt feelings. Hamsters everywhere cheer.

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

Quote: (08-01-2012 10:17 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Laws against men based on hurt feelings. Hamsters everywhere cheer.

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

I wonder if a guy could do this- say "that guy was looking at me funny, so I'm pressing charges."

Just avoid chicks with short hair. Seriously, I'm shocked at the close correlation between just how boyish a girl's hair is and how much she drops incoherent feminist talking-points like: "fat positive," "rape culture," and "anarcho-feminism" (the most incoherent of them all, since true anarchy would mean the end of feminism as they know it and the beginning of actual "rape culture").

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Could the law be any less vague?

"imposing on someone, in a repeated way, words or actions that have a sexual connotation and either affecting the person’s dignity because of their degrading or humiliating nature or putting him or her in an intimidating, hostile or offensive situation."

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Not surprising.

This country has been declining real fast.

It's painful to say that, but today's France IS a hamster.

This is kind of surprising coming from France, which at least has the reputation of being sexually more sophisticated than the US.

Quote: (08-01-2012 10:55 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Could the law be any less vague?

"imposing on someone, in a repeated way, words or actions that have a sexual connotation and either affecting the person’s dignity because of their degrading or humiliating nature or putting him or her in an intimidating, hostile or offensive situation."

So you could get up to three years in jail for hurting a girls feelings when you try to pick her up - and this isn't even workforce related.

The west has completely and totally succumbed to cultural marxism. We have lost the cultural war, and now this bankrupt philosophy is institutionalized in both universities and law. How long will it take to re-emerge culturally? Hundreds of years perhaps. Maybe longer.

Compare this with a Russian court decision involving sexual harassment from 2008:

Sexual harassment okay as it ensures humans breed, Russian judge rules.

From the article:

The unnamed executive, a 22-year-old from St Petersburg, had been hoping to become only the third woman in Russia's history to bring a successful sexual harassment action against a male employer.

She alleged she had been locked out of her office after she refused to have intimate relations with her 47-year-old boss.

"He always demanded that female workers signalled to him with their eyes that they desperately wanted to be laid on the boardroom table as soon as he gave the word," she earlier told the court. "I didn't realise at first that he wasn't speaking metaphorically."

The judge said he threw out the case not through lack of evidence but because the employer had acted gallantly rather than criminally.

"If we had no sexual harassment we would have no children," the judge ruled.

While I don't condone actual sexual harassment, thank goodness cultural marxists haven't established a foothold in these parts of the world. Men can still be men and women can still be women. I wish Putin would take some of that oil money and fund a Russio-centric slavic Hollywood type media system to compete with the trash we put out where gender roles aren't distorted. The world needs it.

Am I the only one who's not worried at all?

I used to always get worked up about political issues, but nowadays I have stopped giving a fuck. Why bother with it, since my opinion isn't going to have an effect. Also from a game perspective, being political instead of a fun who-gives-a-fuck guy makes the pussy dry.

But I have never worried about stuff like this. Different cultures I guess (Netherlands), but it sounds more funny than alarming. I can see myself standing in front of a judge laughing. It's why the spearhead guys are so annoying: what kind of girls are you hitting on?

Wasn't there a news report of France or Italy recently relaxing a lot of sexual harassment laws?
I'm not happy to see France following the whole sexual PC police shtick, as I never considered them quite as feminist as other Western nations.

Well, I guess we can start expecting a reduction on France datasheets and lay reports.

This type of news always pushes me towards MRAish ranting, really the key to it's undoing is ensuring it's enforced absolutely. I assume theres no limit to the number of accusations that can be made by any person, also that the law applies to both men and women. Imagine walking into a police station with complaints against every women who checked you out that day? Problem solved.

laws like these are worrying but you gotta just spit your game in the same 'i dont give a fuck' style anyway, same as the false rape accusation issue roosh mentioned above. Yeah theres a chance you are gonna get your life destroyed by some headcase, but whats new?

Isn't this what Denmark was like? Having to walk on eggshells so you don't offend anyone?
The only way to get laid in that new French utopia is to be a rich, dumb, beta, pretty boy.
I'm sure that female sexual satisfaction would go through the roof in that scenario [Image: dodgy.gif]

Team Nachos

Sounds ridiculous to me. "Your Honour, he approached me! He said that he thought I was really cute and wanted to say hi!" "That scoundrel."

Looks like a victory for French lawyers.

A documentary film about men harassing women on the streets of Brussels has provoked a heated debate in the country, with some calling an aspiring female director racist.

http://rt.com/art-and-culture/news/haras...eters-606/

Quote: (08-01-2012 03:35 PM)sixsix Wrote:  

Am I the only one who's not worried at all?

I used to always get worked up about political issues, but nowadays I have stopped giving a fuck. Why bother with it, since my opinion isn't going to have an effect. Also from a game perspective, being political instead of a fun who-gives-a-fuck guy makes the pussy dry.

But I have never worried about stuff like this. Different cultures I guess (Netherlands), but it sounds more funny than alarming. I can see myself standing in front of a judge laughing. It's why the spearhead guys are so annoying: what kind of girls are you hitting on?

If you found yourself looking at a judge because of sexual harassment laws, you wouldn't be laughing.

Laws matter because they control your life.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I guess this make almost of all the betas afraid to approach, only alpha who have enough guts will approach,u won't get arrested,because they want u.

Will women start complaining about not finding enough men to date in the future since the alpha males will be in jail?

Quote: (08-01-2012 06:28 PM)Ramon Zarate Wrote:  

Sounds ridiculous to me. "Your Honour, he approached me! He said that he thought I was really cute and wanted to say hi!" "That scoundrel."

It won't be that way. It will be girl freaks out about her period and takes it out on some black guy who asked her for directions, replete with lies etc.

Quote: (08-02-2012 03:18 AM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (08-01-2012 06:28 PM)Ramon Zarate Wrote:  

It won't be that way. It will be girl freaks out about her period and takes it out on some black guy who asked her for directions, replete with lies etc.

Man I really hope it doesn't end up being this way. People will become even more paranoid and antisocial than they are already. It's high time for a line to be drawn distinguishing between street harassment and plain old day game, legally speaking.

Roosh you're saying that theyre trying to criminalise day game in England now? I wasn't aware of anything like this but I'm worried now.