rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Deb Auchery is no longer with us

His banning came down to two things:

1. Constantly hijacking Eastern European threads with his personal results in Ukraine. I'm 100% certain he was trolling us. He knew many of us hated his anti-game shtick so he would dance around the line every single day. He was fucking around for his own personal entertainment.

2. Bragging. He refused to stop despite multiple warnings. He's the only guy in the forum whose height I memorize. He made it a point to not add to any game or logistic discussions. He has made hundreds of posts that have not added any value to the forum.

I'm sure many of you will disagree with my decision, but I can't let semi-trolls like him use the forum to feed their ego.

I don't feel bad for banning him because I know he doesn't need to participate in the game or travel advice we share here. He already found his pussy paradise, and I sincerely wish him the best.

aww man. No more deb? I think people get banned a little too easily around here.

I see Kamaki following a similar fate too.

Who?

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Damn. Well thanks for the little bit of advice he posted on the Budapest sheet

I am the cock carousel

I do appreciate the fact your break down your reasoning and make an announcement regarding bans of well established members. I could care less when the new flavor of the month race troll gets banned, but transparency is always appreciated.

Three days till the new trolls hit!

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

"I get a lot of attention, even when being banned from a forum." - Deb

Quote: (07-29-2012 08:39 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Damn. Well thanks for the little bit of advice he posted on the Budapest sheet

Deb definitely did make positive contributions to the forum.

Sure, he's basically a game-denialist, but I basically am as well. there are a lot of men on this board who aren't game purists, but are still gash-hounds with real world advice, and an international pussy-getting mindset.

His disses towards the philippines, given the fact he hadn't been there, were annoying, but he still seemed pretty honest about things.

I'll miss deb. Honestly, I don't think him being banned is totally justified.

I don't know if he was trolling us or was just so full of himself that he didn't even know what he was doing.

Quote: (07-29-2012 09:05 PM)houston Wrote:  

I don't know if he was trolling us or was just so full of himself that he didn't even know what he was doing.

I think your onto something.

Quote: (07-29-2012 08:24 PM)Rurik Wrote:  

At least Kamaki is entertaining. Everything I saw of Deb was more or less "I'm a model, and your inferior results are probably because you're not as hottt as me." Though Deb did say some cities were better than others. Whether his assertions were correct, I have no clue.

Not that I have a strong opinion on Deb either way, that's just what I saw.

"I'm the only one hot enough to suck my dick" -Deb Auchery

Yeah I always thought Deb Auchery had the hot girl syndrome but don't really have a strong opinion on his banning. You can sometimes learn a lot about how the extreme punani slayers and naturals think and operate based on how they post. He did throw shit on other dude's game at times though.

I like Greek Kamaki and think that most of his issues on the forum are because english is probably his second or third language. He seems to have a lot of preconceptions about certain ethnicities/nationalities but contributes pretty well when I understand what he writes. I wouldn't know if half his stuff is made up though because I simply haven't been outside the country enough.

It's good to hear reasons too, definitely.

So when is hun7er going to be banned?

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

I am surprised at this ban. If he was trolling I didn't pick up on it. I thought he made a net positive contribution to the forum. He posted some interesting data regarding Ukraine and Budapest and was willing and did meet up with forum members. I could see his posts annoying you lately, Roosh, and despite Deb getting mocked with gay photos of male models, I didn't see him lash back (maybe he did privately). I know his take on Ukraine was "I get a lot of attention because of my looks and I only need to use Google translate," but that is just more data to go on as far as I am concerned. And he would have been a contact to meet up with in Ukraine.

Are naturals heretics in need of banning unless they accept some specific doctrine of game preached here? Is bragging a sin here?

Whatever my opinion, I do respect the fact that you posted your reasons.

How come when I read the title of this thread I assumed Deb was dead or something?

Nope.

^ haha was thinking the same about the title of the thread.

It could be used by Roosh each time someone is banned

No hate on good looking dude game. I wish he would post up the names of clubs/bars. I would then know with certainty to never go to them.

My view is that Deb had made a commitment to trolling us gently on the regular. He definitely had a game-denialist streak and loved derailing like it was going out of style. But I wish him the best too, and have a couple of goodwill send-aways toward that end. First, his final male-model macro image with a special message back to all of us.

[Image: attachment.jpg7003]   

Also, isn't it a forum tradition to play this song for every major banning? It's like our version of the 21-gun salute. It's like a you-had-a-good-run-but-you-gotta-go. Like a mafia hit, where they whack the guy, but still go to his funeral, bring flowers, and show some respect to the widow by giving her a wad of cash and condolences.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Right on Tuth. I love the non hater spirit. 21 gun salute for Deb. Personally, I have never laughed so damn hard on the forum as the time Deb referred to Ukrainian and Moldovan guys as muppets. I asked him if he worried about impregnating a Uke and if he was worried if his male child would come out that way. He answered that he thought his genes would win out. I still laugh thinking about it, because it's fucking true. Cynical western bastard and I liked it. Also his stance on the Phillipines, you don't have to go there to know its true. Just watch a few YouTube vids and ask yourself how many chicks you would be excited about fucking? Roosh's Twitter feed has been great lately with the pictures (as has Kamaki's and Vik's contribution). You look at the average quality and say to yourself, I could be excited fucking her or not. Anyway, if you or Roosh could PM me Debs email I would appreciate it. I don't care If he is committed to game or not, if I land in Ukraine and meet up with someone associated with the forum who knows the scene I want them to be capable. Deb seemed like a good guy to meet up with.

We've played taps
We pour some out for the homie gon

Now we keep the party rollin
[Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]

I am the cock carousel

I would give him a 30 day ban. His ego probably wouldnt accept it, but if he did come back, after that period, I could see him changing a bit. Like most of us, he is a lonely man in a philosophical sense and needs the forum, but not in terms of female companionship.

Quote: (07-29-2012 11:21 PM)bigxxx Wrote:  

How come when I read the title of this thread I assumed Deb was dead or something?
^ haha was thinking the same about the title of the thread.

It could be used by Roosh each time someone is banned

+1 [Image: lol.gif]

RIP Deb Auchery. We know you're in a better place now.

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (07-29-2012 08:24 PM)Rurik Wrote:  

Would be unjust to ban Greek Kamaki. The guy posts solid info in my opinion as is a very positive contributor. The guy never hates on anyone and is honest about giving presents to get laid so we all know to take some of his advice with a pinch of salt. The EE/FSU threads would suffer a lot if that was to happen.

Quote: (07-29-2012 11:13 PM)Rosca Wrote:  

I thought the same damn thing.

Has the forum had any members die?

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Kamaki is currently in good standing.