rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fuck serial killers

Fuck serial killers

They highly contributed for females ''bitch shields'', i had enough of these guys.

Ever been to a club and when you are about to pull a chick to your house, her crazy friend pulls her to the side and tells her that they shouldnt come to your house because you could be a serial killer.

Ever approached a hot chick and she is into you but she doesnt want to give you her number because she was taught not to give numbers to strangers? Ever thought the reason behind this? You thought it was her mother? Not really, blame the serial killer.

This motherfucker shocked the country with so many crimes and the media loves to advertise these guys. Your national newspapers is the best tool for advertising serial killers and believe me, the media is doing a good job on that and highly contributing on bitch shields.

Also, the majority of serial killers tend to choose females as their targets and funny enough these serial killers are usually good in terms of communication and considered very charming. So women become very suspicious about strange men approaching them.

I just thought i should write this on here. Today on the bus, i saw this hot muslim chick entering the bus and she was staring at me hard. I quickly showed her that i am a pretty guy with attitude and we wouldnt simply exchange looks. She sat right in front of me ''so i tell her..hey how you doing?'' she is like ''im ok, you?'' i quickly introduce myself, she gives me her name..i tell her i just moved around the area and i dont know anybody around here (my usual lie)...the conversation continues..she is mad confident, she is feeling my conversation, ''half eye'' fucking me..i notice that i just missed my stop and my friend keeps on texting me asking me where im at..i tell this muslim chick you know what, im coming off the next stop but let me take your number so i can call you..she is like ''i dont give my number to strangers, you could be a serial killer'' im thinking to myself ''no this again''..i tell her, well if you dont feel safe with me we could always meet at the police station..she laughs..i stood up to leave the bus..this other cat and this woman on the bus looked at me like they impressed with my game..i looked at my muslim chick and gave her this sweet ciao in italian..she gives me that sweet bye. Soon as i see my friend i tell him '' G, fuck serial killers''

I thought i should share this here.. and fuck the terrorists too, that 9/11 shit got things worse for real, that shit brought more bitch shields.

Fuck serial killers

Whats more ironic is the media will turn em into celebrities and then they start getting mad pussy, well a good example would be
[Image: Ramirez.gif]

Richard Ramirez the NightStalker
that had a Female fan base that was(maybe still is) madly in love with him.
He married one of his fans.

Fuck serial killers

Richard Ramirez is still certifiable. A good friend of mine works to abolish the death penalty worldwide, and to get retrials and DNA evidence tested (she doesn't live in this country), and she actually visited with him. She said he told her all the sick, demented things he wanted to do to her. If he got out today, I'm sure within hours he'd be killing someone.

Pretty much all killers that have had their cases in the news attract groupies. Guys like the Menendez Brothers (I believe one of them married a fan also, either through plexiglass or via videoconference - they aren't actually allowed to touch), Scott Peterson, etc. all get tons of letters and proposals from wacked out bitches.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Fuck serial killers

Quote: (07-26-2012 06:45 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Richard Ramirez is still certifiable. A good friend of mine works to abolish the death penalty worldwide, and to get retrials and DNA evidence tested (she doesn't live in this country), and she actually visited with him. She said he told her all the sick, demented things he wanted to do to her. If he got out today, I'm sure within hours he'd be killing someone.

Pretty much all killers that have had their cases in the news attract groupies. Guys like the Menendez Brothers (I believe one of them married a fan also, either through plexiglass or via videoconference - they aren't actually allowed to touch), Scott Peterson, etc. all get tons of letters and proposals from wacked out bitches.
Oh wow... thats fucking nuts!

I wonder if these wives of theirs masturbate to the thought of them slaying people..

Fuck serial killers

The irony of all of this is the fact that most Murderers KNOW their victims. The guys that women meet through social circles are statistically more likely to KILL them.

Fuck serial killers

Game advice.
Kill multiple people.
+
Invoke woman emotions.
Bitches Be Crazy
=
Bitches flocking to me

I am the cock carousel

Fuck serial killers

When girl's ask me something like, "How do I know you're not dangerous," or "How do I know you're not a serial killer," I just turn the question around back at them.

"How do I know you don't have a gun in that purse?"

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Fuck serial killers

Just tell them..If I was dangerous..I would have killed you already

I am the cock carousel

Fuck serial killers

Don't blame serial killers. Blame a hysterical American culture that fears everything. People in other countries aren't as paranoid, even when their subways get blown up or gassed with noxious poisons.

I've told girls a lot of things when they pull that shit. One example:

"I guess I could be but, statistically, you're more likely to be killed by a bus or struck by lightening. You takes your risks. I could also be the man of your dreams, your future ex-husband. I mean, what's the worst thing that could happen?" [grin]

Or, I just detail how I'm going to chop her to little bits. This is an advanced move, because if you don't have a good tone and delivery it sounds "creepy" in another way. I tell her that she's "all I need to complete my 'white-girl collection'" or "I need a tall one in my display case" (or whatever race, feature, or style she has). "Don't be difficult. I hope you don't mind my chain saw is in the shop. This will be a manual job."

Don't copy my lines verbatim, use your own style. Be natural about it. Do what fits your sense of humor and ridicule: absurdity, seriousness, sarcasm, laughing.

They always go along and laugh. Never respond to things like this with anger or frustration, external or internal (easier said than done, I know). It's a dance. It's a game (hence the name). They're programmed. It's like a dog barking or a bird flying or a flower blooming.

Be like water, grasshopper.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Fuck serial killers

Quote: (07-26-2012 08:23 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Don't blame serial killers. Blame a hysterical American culture that fears everything. People in other countries aren't as paranoid, even when their subways get blown up or gassed with noxious poisons.

I've told girls a lot of things when they pull that shit. One example:

"I guess I could be but, statistically, you're more likely to be killed by a bus or struck by lightening. You takes your risks. I could also be the man of your dreams, your future ex-husband. I mean, what's the worst thing that could happen?" [grin]

Or, I just detail how I'm going to chop her to little bits. This is an advanced move, because if you don't have a good tone and delivery it sounds "creepy" in another way. I tell her that she's "all I need to complete my 'white-girl collection'" or "I need a tall one in my display case" (or whatever race, feature, or style she has). "Don't be difficult. I hope you don't mind my chain saw is in the shop. This will be a manual job."

Don't copy my lines verbatim, use your own style. Be natural about it. Do what fits your sense of humor and ridicule: absurdity, seriousness, sarcasm, laughing.

They always go along and laugh. Never respond to things like this with anger or frustration, external or internal (easier said than done, I know). It's a dance. It's a game (hence the name). They're programmed. It's like a dog barking or a bird flying or a flower blooming.

Be like water, grasshopper.

The white-girl collection line is gold, I can tell without even being there.

Fuck serial killers

Quote: (07-26-2012 06:58 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

The irony of all of this is the fact that most Murderers KNOW their victims. The guys that women meet through social circles are statistically more likely to KILL them.

It's caused by a cognitive bias called 'availability bias' - if something stands out and is dramatic, people think it's more likely than it actually is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Availability_heuristic

Tuth's white girl line is a great example of agree and amplify. I came up with a similar response just keeping in mind A&A. It's probably the single most useful conversational trick I've picked up in the game. It's useful in a ton of everyday, non-game related situations too.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2009/08/1...d-amplify/

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Fuck serial killers

Quote: (07-26-2012 07:13 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

When girl's ask me something like, "How do I know you're not dangerous," or "How do I know you're not a serial killer," I just turn the question around back at them.

"How do I know you don't have a gun in that purse?"

HEY! I've turned that into a line. It's gold b/c I mostly don't get searched, and it's awkward when security goes though the girls purse, which is 100% of the time. Girls hate opening their purse in front of people. It's a "diffuser" to roll through security.

Cuidadas mi amigo, ella tiene cuarto armas de fuegas in la bolso. Muy peligroso!!! [Image: whip.gif]

Fuck serial killers

Naaaaah man, serial killers are good bros, you just need to give them a chance.

Fuck serial killers

I don't think it's a big deal. If a girl's into you, it's just another shit test. With your Muslim girl, she probably doesn't talk to strangers much. Certain groups hang amongst themselves week after week, don't sweat them.

I love to run shady game. I recently started texting a girl via OKC, we had never met in person. She asks me where we should meet, I say, "I know this sweet alley..." "you're creepy..." I've been on dates with girls where they'd say stuff like, "you could be a serial killer for all I know." And I'll just go with it. "Yeah, you must have seen my last date...." Or "close, serial rapist actually. They think I'm cute, so they don't mind too much, honestly."

Fuck serial killers

Quote: (07-26-2012 06:45 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Richard Ramirez is still certifiable. A good friend of mine works to abolish the death penalty worldwide, and to get retrials and DNA evidence tested (she doesn't live in this country), and she actually visited with him. She said he told her all the sick, demented things he wanted to do to her.

He was just Gaming her [Image: smile.gif] Serial Killer game, hard to beat. No Bitch Shield survives the .45 caliber neg.

Fuck serial killers

And here I thought this was going to be a thread about gaming and banging serial killers. Disappointed. Why do you fail to delivery RVF!?

Fuck serial killers

I think it's a shyt test. I think lizards actually find serial killer cats attractive. Most lizards I know enjoy watching horror films. I think there is a connection between the fear of death and eroticism.
I read somewhere that if you take a lizard to watch a horror film, the chances of banging her is higher.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Fuck serial killers

Women are programmed to shift their loyalties quickly to whoever conquers their tribe. Someone comes in and kills all the men, they quickly get wet for the new conquerors.

My theory, the female fascination with murderers and killers is this part of their psychology going haywire from mass media amplification. They're getting all gyna over killers they've never met in real life, have not conquered their tribesmen, and they've only seen in newspapers or on tv.

If we still lived in tribes of 20-80 people, and some super-Conan came in and barehandedly ripped off the heads of the entire male tribe in hand to hand combat in front of the womenfolk, then being all wet and ready and sexing him up would be an important survival mechanism for seeing the sun rise the next day.

But now, broke-ass dweebs getting evicted from their apartments and about to become homeless in the street can spend months planning a situation where they're the only man with a gun in a crowd of unarmed, unable to fight back, not wearing body armor innocents. Does this make him a bad ass the level of a UFC champion? I'd argue no.

But amplify the actions of these dweebs through mass media to literally hundreds of millions of people and there will be enough false positives of the female conqueror attraction mechanism tripped to piss you off with the results.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Fuck serial killers

Has anyone suggested agree and amplify?

"Oh no Sharon, he could be some kind of ... SERIAL KILLER!!!"
"Like Ted Bundy? Louise you watch way too much CSI".
"You know, Louise? You look like somebody who appreciate hip, new music. How about Hewey Lewis and the News? Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far much more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

Hey Sharon
"

Fuck serial killers

Quote: (08-01-2012 09:58 PM)Hades Wrote:  

Has anyone suggested agree and amplify?

"Oh no Sharon, he could be some kind of ... SERIAL KILLER!!!"
"Like Ted Bundy? Louise you watch way too much CSI".
"You know, Louise? You look like somebody who appreciate hip, new music. How about Hewey Lewis and the News? Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far much more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

Hey Sharon
"

I prefer Phil Collins. I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums.

Fuck serial killers

That's when you respond...

"Why do you have a rape fantasy you're looking to fulfil? I'm just kidding. Wait right here while I pull my van around. Again, just kidding. I have references, they're all dead...."

Fuck serial killers

Quote: (08-03-2012 05:38 PM)Dragon Wrote:  

That's when you respond...

"Why do you have a rape fantasy you're looking to fulfil? I'm just kidding. Wait right here while I pull my van around. Again, just kidding. I have references, they're all dead...."

You'll actually scare the girl this way.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Fuck serial killers

Or you could be like..

"You know what, I get that a lot. It must be this new cologne I'm wearing called escape. I knew that cologne was trouble."

Fuck serial killers

So..Im experimenting with serial killer game now. Im hoping to get some crazy chicks for some crazy sex.
Yall should see me on the news as soon as the bodies are found.. I left a ballin as note with them.
Feels like im rollin in poon now.

**Only a joke,feds**

I am the cock carousel

Fuck serial killers

Yeah, I'm going to chop you up into little pieces and add you to my little Guatemaltecan girl collection

** Plus if she really thinks you are 10-20% serious, maybe even 50-80% with these hos