rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boca and South Beach trip report

Spent a week in florida 4 days in boca 4 days on south beach.

Preliminary report:

You'll get girls from all over the world, but if you like latin chicks, this is the place for you. My fav part about miami was all the hot little rich girls and ridiculous amount of hot friendly cuban chicks. Don't get why a lot of the members here are saying miami is difficult. Me and everybody in my crew pulled at least three times. nothing below a 7. Shit to see anything below a 7 was tough if you gp to the right places. Even during the day. I pulled every day except one night I got blackout drunk. Girls are everywhere: on the beach, clubs, walking down the street, cafes, little cuban spots, kiosks, etc. A few had bitch shields but not nearly as much as guys report on here. For my full report which I'll post in a few days I'll break down my game and also keep in mind a miami 7 is an NYC 8 at least.

My buddy has a sick house in boca and we stayed in two different hotels in miami.

Picked up my cuban and and french flags that week.

Quote: (07-26-2012 11:57 AM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

Preliminary report:

You'll get girls from all over the world, but if you like latin chicks, this is the place for you. My fav part about miami was all the hot little rich girls and ridiculous amount of hot friendly cuban chicks. Don't get why a lot of the members here are saying it was difficult. Me and everybody in my crew pulled at least three times. nothing below a 7. Shit to see anything below a 7 was tough if you gp to the right places. Even during the day. I pulled every day except one night I got blackout drunk. Girls are everywhere: on the beach, clubs, walking down the street, cafes, little cuban spots, kiosks, etc. A few had bitch shields but not nearly as much as guys report on here. For my full report which I'll post in a few days I'll break down my game and also keep in mind a miami 7 is an. NYC 8 at least.

My buddy has a sick house in boca and we stayed in two different hotels in miami.
That's it?

Stay tuned for my full report dropping early next week.

With pics

Quote: (07-26-2012 12:02 PM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

Stay tuned for my full report dropping early next week.

With pics

Do you have a blackberry?

No blackberry why

I've gone on record several times as declaring 1-10 as crap, but to say that a NYC 8 is a Miami 7... I give up.

I live right outside of nyc. Both are great cities for chicks, but I preferred Miami. There was def more of a concentration of the higher end girls in miami, especially in the places I went and in general the girls were in better shape overall. Different strokes, I guess.

Quote: (07-26-2012 12:22 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

I've gone on record several times as declaring 1-10 as crap, but to say that a NYC 8 is a Miami 7... I give up.

You didn't know that a Zanesville 4 is a Sheboygan 5?

I will trade you 2 Bel Air 7's for 3 Soho 6.5's.

Deal?

Quote: (07-26-2012 11:57 AM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

Preliminary report:

You'll get girls from all over the world, but if you like latin chicks, this is the place for you. My fav part about miami was all the hot little rich girls and ridiculous amount of hot friendly cuban chicks. Don't get why a lot of the members here are saying miami is difficult. Me and everybody in my crew pulled at least three times. nothing below a 7. Shit to see anything below a 7 was tough if you gp to the right places. Even during the day. I pulled every day except one night I got blackout drunk. Girls are everywhere: on the beach, clubs, walking down the street, cafes, little cuban spots, kiosks, etc. A few had bitch shields but not nearly as much as guys report on here. For my full report which I'll post in a few days I'll break down my game and also keep in mind a miami 7 is an NYC 8 at least.

Picked up my cuban and and french flags that week.

Can we thicken up this report a little?

Its pretty light.

Quote:Quote:

Me and everybody in my crew pulled at least three times. nothing below a 7.

Where did you go?

Which places which nights?

I Lived in Miami for 2 years and found beach game to be the easiest as far as getting numbers. One of the problems with girls there depending on how you look at it is that almost all of them our tourists which is good for snl but bad if your trying to build up a steady rotation or meet new people. Not to mention the price of clubs is crazy but certain spots are free. I always had the most success at the clevelander which is normally filled with tourists wanting to have a good time while they are on vacation.

Another weird thing about Miami clubs is that Miami is like the Mecca for house dubstep type music right now so if you go to the clubs that play that music you pay like 30-40 dollars to see some dj and most people are just rolling on molly or whatever with the music so its not a great environment for meeting new people.

Quote: (11-02-2012 05:07 PM)foreman123 Wrote:  

I Lived in Miami for 2 years and found beach game to be the easiest as far as getting numbers. One of the problems with girls there depending on how you look at it is that almost all of them our tourists which is good for snl but bad if your trying to build up a steady rotation or meet new people. Not to mention the price of clubs is crazy but certain spots are free. I always had the most success at the clevelander which is normally filled with tourists wanting to have a good time while they are on vacation.

I agree completely. I give Mangos the edge over the Clevelander, but the Clevelander should not be passed up. Often I walk into the Clevelander, where there is no cover, take an tour, and if there is no talent, I leave and go elsewhere. Another advantage to Mangos is that it stays open later than the Clevelander.

Quote: (11-02-2012 05:31 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

I agree completely. I give Mangos the edge over the Clevelander, but the Clevelander should not be passed up. Often I walk into the Clevelander, where there is no cover, take an tour, and if there is no talent, I leave and go elsewhere. Another advantage to Mangos is that it stays open later than the Clevelander.

Merenguero, don't you live in Miami?

I have never stepped foot in either of those spots.

Where else do you like to roll?

Quote: (11-02-2012 05:51 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (11-02-2012 05:31 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Merenguero, don't you live in Miami?

I have never stepped foot in either of those spots.

Where else do you like to roll?

I don't live in Miami. I do have multiple family members who live there and I spent approximately one week out of every month there last year. I may get back into the habit of going there in a month or so.

Although I spend a great deal of time in both Miami Beach and in other parts of Miami-Dade County, I always stay in a hotel in Miami Beach. This is because I like being able to walk everywhere and I don't have any family on the beach. Everyone either lives in other parts of Miami-Dade or in Broward.

I generally go to the beach and the gym during the day. If it rains, which it does much more often than it should when I am in Miami, I try to catch up on some sleep and go to the gym. I never eat during the day when I am there.

I usually eat dinner somewhere between 8:00 P.M. and 10:00 P.M. I usually eat somewhere on either Ocean Drive or Lincoln Road. Many people consider the Lincoln Road restaurants to be better than the ones on Ocean Drive.

I know many people think Miami has substandard strip clubs, but after dinner I usually go to Club Madonna on Washington Avenue in South Beach. There is really no other option for strip clubs in South Beach.

After the strip club, where I go depends on the day. During the week, especially on Wednesday, I usually head to Brickell. There are several options there. Lolita is always a good option. Blue Martini gets pretty packed on Wednesday and Thursday, but I am not a big fan of that place. Baru Urbano is pretty good most nights. Segafredo is also pretty good. On Tuesdays, Boteco, which is far north and slightly west of South Beach is good for Brazilians. On Saturdays, I always go to Bongos in downtown Miami. When it is not raining, the outdoor section is always very good. I also go there some Fridays, but on Fridays, I prefer to go to the Brickell spots which I mentioned. On Sundays, I eat dinner at Club Tipico Dominicano. Sunday is the most popular club night there. I often plan to stay there after dinner, but I don't really like the set-up or overall vibe there. I usually end up going to La Covacha in West Miami on Sundays. It stays open to at least 6:00 A.M. I was there past 7:00 A.M. the last time I went. If for some reason I don't go to La Covacha, I may go to Nikki Beach on Sunday. It is the only South Beach nightclub I have ever been to. I don't really worry about ratios, but Nikki Beach had a pretty bad ratio last time I went. The talent was decent, though. In my opinion, that is all that matters. After I leave the main nightlife venue, I make a last ditch effort at the Clevelander, Mangos, or both. If that doesn't work, I go back to the strip club and throw up a hail mary. The Clevelander, Mangos, and Club Madonna are all in walking distance of each other and I usually stay within walking distance of all those places.

Nice post Mereguero.

I'll agree with you on Blue Martini Brickell, I've just never had a good time there and I've been on all of their "decent" nights.

I'm probably at Tipico on Sundays, once or twice a month. It's an interesting place, bangin music, but the dance floor is too small. It's basically a spot full of Dominican dudes and "white" non-Dominican latinas -- the chicks are rarely AP (Allapattah) locals, as locals seem to frequent L'Boulevard aka Bully, Platinum Lounge, and Studio 60, all of which are on 36th ave.

The ones you do meet there that are local are always DTF. Oddly enough, the ones I've scored with have all lived at Santa Clara, which is an affordable housing complex, a few blocks away from 36th, it's rather easy to find because it's close to Jackson Hospital and has its own metrorail station, it might be the biggest building in AP other than the hospital.

I've been spending some time recently with a Cuban chick who REALLY likes strip clubs, it's never been my scene really, but maybe another time I'll give my two cents on some of the spots here that pop off, especially since it really just hit me that over the past month, I've hit a number of them with her.

Ultimately, where you should go really depends on what kind of girls you like.

Quote: (11-03-2012 02:16 AM)jariel Wrote:  

Nice post Mereguero.

I'll agree with you on Blue Martini Brickell, I've just never had a good time there and I've been on all of their "decent" nights.

I'm probably at Tipico on Sundays, once or twice a month. It's an interesting place, bangin music, but the dance floor is too small. It's basically a spot full of Dominican dudes and "white" non-Dominican latinas -- the chicks are rarely AP (Allapattah) locals, as locals seem to frequent L'Boulevard aka Bully, Platinum Lounge, and Studio 60, all of which are on 36th ave.

The ones you do meet there that are local are always DTF. Oddly enough, the ones I've scored with have all lived at Santa Clara, which is an affordable housing complex, a few blocks away from 36th, it's rather easy to find because it's close to Jackson Hospital and has its own metrorail station, it might be the biggest building in AP other than the hospital.

I've been spending some time recently with a Cuban chick who REALLY likes strip clubs, it's never been my scene really, but maybe another time I'll give my two cents on some of the spots here that pop off, especially since it really just hit me that over the past month, I've hit a number of them with her.

Ultimately, where you should go really depends on what kind of girls you like.

We are getting a little off-topic here, but I will take the blame because I was the one who brought up Club Tipico Dominicano. On Friday nights, El Tipico is completely dead. You may walk in there and not see anyone other than the employees. On Saturdays, it is crowded, although of course it is not as crowded as it is on Sundays. More of the "white" non-Dominican latinas which you referred to tend to be there on Saturdays than on Sundays. I believe most of them are Cuban and Colombian. I tend to stay away from El Tipico on Saturdays, because Bongos has more volume, especially if the weather is nice and the outside part is open. Some girl at the strip club recommended MIA in downtown Miami for Saturdays. I went by there once and it looked dead, so I therefore did not go in. I believe it is still operational, but as of two weeks ago, it was for sale. As for the places which you mentioned on 36th, I believe I have been to one of them and I wasn't impressed. The name of the place has changed multiple times. It is located in a shopping center and has sort of a "basement" feel.

Quote: (11-02-2012 06:49 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

I don't live in Miami. I do have multiple family members who live there and I spent approximately one week out of every month there last year. I may get back into the habit of going there in a month or so.

Although I spend a great deal of time in both Miami Beach and in other parts of Miami-Dade County, I always stay in a hotel in Miami Beach. This is because I like being able to walk everywhere and I don't have any family on the beach. Everyone either lives in other parts of Miami-Dade or in Broward.

I generally go to the beach and the gym during the day. If it rains, which it does much more often than it should when I am in Miami, I try to catch up on some sleep and go to the gym. I never eat during the day when I am there.

I usually eat dinner somewhere between 8:00 P.M. and 10:00 P.M. I usually eat somewhere on either Ocean Drive or Lincoln Road. Many people consider the Lincoln Road restaurants to be better than the ones on Ocean Drive.

I know many people think Miami has substandard strip clubs, but after dinner I usually go to Club Madonna on Washington Avenue in South Beach. There is really no other option for strip clubs in South Beach.

After the strip club, where I go depends on the day. During the week, especially on Wednesday, I usually head to Brickell. There are several options there. Lolita is always a good option. Blue Martini gets pretty packed on Wednesday and Thursday, but I am not a big fan of that place. Baru Urbano is pretty good most nights. Segafredo is also pretty good. On Tuesdays, Boteco, which is far north and slightly west of South Beach is good for Brazilians. On Saturdays, I always go to Bongos in downtown Miami. When it is not raining, the outdoor section is always very good. I also go there some Fridays, but on Fridays, I prefer to go to the Brickell spots which I mentioned. On Sundays, I eat dinner at Club Tipico Dominicano. Sunday is the most popular club night there. I often plan to stay there after dinner, but I don't really like the set-up or overall vibe there. I usually end up going to La Covacha in West Miami on Sundays. It stays open to at least 6:00 A.M. I was there past 7:00 A.M. the last time I went. If for some reason I don't go to La Covacha, I may go to Nikki Beach on Sunday. It is the only South Beach nightclub I have ever been to. I don't really worry about ratios, but Nikki Beach had a pretty bad ratio last time I went. The talent was decent, though. In my opinion, that is all that matters. After I leave the main nightlife venue, I make a last ditch effort at the Clevelander, Mangos, or both. If that doesn't work, I go back to the strip club and throw up a hail mary. The Clevelander, Mangos, and Club Madonna are all in walking distance of each other and I usually stay within walking distance of all those places.

Merenguero, you have a crazy South Beach strategy.

Real street. I kind of like it.

I know many people think Miami has substandard strip clubs, but after dinner I usually go to Club Madonna on Washington Avenue in South Beach.

You convert there a lot?

What is your strategy at that place? I have been there a few times with minimal success. Actually, I met one girl from there the next day at the beach and she was so crazy, I split. And trust me, I can usually handle "crazy".

That place has a tough set up to swoop in my opinion.

You don't work the Prime 112 angles?

Or the hotel bars?

The nightclubs ie Mynt, Bamboo, Wall etc?

On Tuesdays, Boteco, which is far north and slightly west of South Beach is good for Brazilians.

Is this the only night it is good?

I have a friend that lives real close. Is it worth rolling too?

Can you break this place down a little more?

Quote: (11-03-2012 03:53 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (11-02-2012 06:49 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Merenguero, you have a crazy South Beach strategy.

Real street. I kind of like it.

I know many people think Miami has substandard strip clubs, but after dinner I usually go to Club Madonna on Washington Avenue in South Beach.

You convert there a lot?

What is your strategy at that place? I have been there a few times with minimal success. Actually, I met one girl from there the next day at the beach and she was so crazy, I split. And trust me, I can usually handle "crazy".

That place has a tough set up to swoop in my opinion.

You don't work the Prime 112 angles?

Or the hotel bars?

The nightclubs ie Mynt, Bamboo, Wall etc?

On Tuesdays, Boteco, which is far north and slightly west of South Beach is good for Brazilians.

Is this the only night it is good?

I have a friend that lives real close. Is it worth rolling too?

Can you break this place down a little more?

When I go to Club Madonna after dinner, there are almost always girls sitting or standing outside of the place. Most of those girls know me, even if I have been away from Miami for a while. I always talk to them before I go inside. There are also almost always girls in the lobby who escort you to a table after you pay the cover. In my opinion, this part is crucial. If the girls who are in the lobby escort you to a table, you will not be as visible as you will be if you post up at the bar. If you are not as visible, not as many girls will approach you and your results will be worse. After I pay the cover, I say hi to the girls in the lobby, talk to them briefly, then politely tell them that I am heading to the bar. The bar is on your right after you walk in. When I post up at the bar, I chat up the girl who is behind the bar and wait for the girls to come up. The last time I was in the place, the girl who was behind the bar did not know me and told me that standing at the bar was prohibited. I don't know what that was all about. I have posted up at the bar multiple times without any problem. I am in no way saying that that place is great and have only had minimal success there. It is all there is in South Beach, so we are pretty much forced to deal with it. Supply and demand.

I haven't been to Prime 112, but I will check it out next time I am in town.

I haven't been to Mynt, Bamboo, or Wall. I have been to the bar at the W, which is obviously in the same location as Wall. I have seen the bar at the W be completely dead some nights, but it is pretty good on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights. I haven't been to any other hotel bars. The bar at the Catalina may be worth checking out. I believe there was a mini forum meetup there a few weeks back. The reason I mention the Catalina is that I have met some attractive international tourists who were staying there. As far as clubs go, I only go to clubs to dance and only dance to Latin music. Most of the places which play Latin music are not on the beach. That is part of the reason why I spend so much time in other parts of Miami-Dade. There used to be a place called Macarena, which was on Washington Avenue very close to Club Madonna and which played Latin music and attracted girls from over the bridge. That place turned into Rok Bar, then turned into something else. Tantra has or had a Latin night on Saturdays, but the only benefit to me going there would be the logistics. There are many better options over the bridge on Saturday nights.

The only thing that makes sense to me is to stay in South Beach, but spend a fair amount of time on both sides of the bridge. If I were to spend all of my time in South Beach, I would mostly be restricted to tourists and would for the most part miss out on the best women which Miami has to offer. If I were to stay on the other side of the bridge, I would miss out on all the easy tourists, would only meet women for whom my not living in Miami would quite possibly be a turn-off, and would still have to deal with the same inherent difficulties which many local Miami guys face. Many Miami tourists do not realize all of this and therefore only stay on the beach side. I also realize that language issues also screw many Miami tourists. They obviously don't screw me. I obviously incur a large expense in taxi fares travelling all over Miami-Dade, but I don't see any other way.

There are two Botecos. One is the one I previously mentioned which is far north of South Beach and just west of Miami Beach. The other is pretty new and is on Espanola Way in South Beach. I have only been to the one which is farther north. I have only been there on a Tuesday. It is probably good on Friday and Saturday nights as well, but I don't know. I don't believe it is good any other nights. Many of the girls who went there the time I went brought guys. There were enough single girls to make the place worthwhile. The music was pretty much all Brazilian and I have no idea how to dance to that. The girls were pretty friendly and all spoke English. I would say that on a Tuesday night, it is one of the best places in the area. On another night, such as Friday or Saturday, when there are many options, I really doubt I would go there.

On 21st Street and the beach there is a food truck called Cafe Portofino. I was telling rationalize_this a.k.a. Was this Beta this and I think I got through to him. There are tables and chairs my this food truck where you can sit down and eat and drink. When the weather is nice, tons of girls come up to the food truck. A good strategy is to order some food, sit at the tables, and wait for the girls to come up.

Quote: (11-03-2012 05:51 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

On Saturdays, I always go to Bongos in downtown Miami.

How is this spot?

I think a girl I swooped was a waitress there.

What's the crowd like? Normal, high end, low end?

Quote: (11-03-2012 08:20 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

How is this spot?

The positives of Bongos are the size and the popularity of the place. The place does a huge volume. The decor of the place is nice. I see a difference between the typical Friday crowd there and the typical Saturday crowd. Both nights have a mostly local crowd which is mostly hispanic. Friday tends to draw more people who are either from Miami, New York, or North Jersey. Saturday tends to draw more people from Cuba or other Latin American countries. The music on Saturday tends to be more salsa, merengue, bachata, and reaggeton. On Friday, they play more non-Latin music. I much prefer the outside part of Bongos, but it is only open when the weather permits it. The outside part has a separate D.J. and all of the music is salsa, merengue, and bachata, mostly salsa.

Quote: (11-03-2012 08:32 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

How is this spot?

The positives of Bongos are the size and the popularity of the place. The place does a huge volume. The decor of the place is nice. I see a difference between the typical Friday crowd there and the typical Saturday crowd. Both nights have a mostly local crowd which is mostly hispanic. Friday tends to draw more people who are either from Miami, New York, or North Jersey. Saturday tends to draw more people from Cuba or other Latin American countries. The music on Saturday tends to be more salsa, merengue, bachata, and reaggeton. On Friday, they play more non-Latin music. I much prefer the outside part of Bongos, but it is only open when the weather permits it. The outside part has a separate D.J. and all of the music is salsa, merengue, and bachata, mostly salsa.

Are people dressed sharp?

Of course the girls are (it is Miami after all) but are guys in Suits?

Or T-shirts with splotchy designs?

Chance of a fight there?

The reason I ask, is I tend to do way better in the "higher end" places in Miami.

The lower end places, I lose my edge a little.

Quote: (11-03-2012 08:50 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

How is this spot?

Chance of a fight there?

The reason I ask, is I tend to do way better in the "higher end" places in Miami.

Few, if any, guys are in suits, but not many guys are in T-shirts either. I believe chances of a fight are minimal. I have been there roughly twenty times and have never seen a fight. Quite possibly because of the volume, there is always at least one Metro Dade Police officer posted up inside Bongos, close to the entrance. That may reduce the chances of a fight.

Quote: (11-03-2012 08:58 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (11-03-2012 08:50 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

How is this spot?

Chance of a fight there?

Few, if any, guys are in suits, but not many guys are in T-shirts either. I believe chances of a fight are minimal. I have been there roughly twenty times and have never seen a fight. Quite possibly because of the volume, there is always at least one Metro Dade Police officer posted up inside Bongos, close to the entrance. That may reduce the chances of a fight.

You are The G.

Keep the Miami data flowing.

To return the favor, I have a tip for you:

Zuma in the Icon.

Food is solid, and pricey.

However, the bar there I have seen it with 60%-70% girls a few times.

And top-notch quality. High heels, short skirts, banging *sses...you know the E-Tab pill holmes.

Keep that one under your hat (so to speak).

G:
I'm not sure this belongs in this thread, but we are talking about South Florida here, so here goes. There is a restaurant by the beach in Broward County which is called Cafe Martorano. It's located in the Fort Lauderdale area in a town called Oakland Park. There are two other Cafe Martoranos, one is in the Hard Rock Casino in Hollywood, Florida and one is in the Rio in Las Vegas. The owner of these places used to be a D.J. in my neighborhood at the Jersey Shore. I went to the place in Las Vegas a few weeks back right after the Martinez-Chavez, Jr. fight. It had the best Italian-American food I have ever had outside of New Jersey. It is also better than many, or even most, Italian places in New Jersey. It's as good as I could get in my mom's kitchen at the Jersey Shore. The meatballs are actually better than what my mom makes. The Oakland Park location is the original. I haven't been to the Oakland Park or Hollywood locations, but family members of mine who know Italian food have been to both of those locations and say that they are as good as they could be.

Quote: (11-04-2012 02:38 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

G:
I'm not sure this belongs in this thread, but we are talking about South Florida here, so here goes. There is a restaurant by the beach in Broward County which is called Cafe Martorano. It's located in the Fort Lauderdale area in a town called Oakland Park. There are two other Cafe Martoranos, one is in the Hard Rock Casino in Hollywood, Florida and one is in the Rio in Las Vegas. The owner of these places used to be a D.J. in my neighborhood at the Jersey Shore. I went to the place in Las Vegas a few weeks back right after the Martinez-Chavez, Jr. fight. It had the best Italian-American food I have ever had outside of New Jersey. It is also better than many, or even most, Italian places in New Jersey. It's as good as I could get in my mom's kitchen at the Jersey Shore. The meatballs are actually better than what my mom makes. The Oakland Park location is the original. I haven't been to the Oakland Park or Hollywood locations, but family members of mine who know Italian food have been to both of those locations and say that they are as good as they could be.

I have heard of Cafe Martorano but never been. Thanks for the tip.

Curious if you have ever been to Macaluso's in South Beach? Real hidden joint.

Even most locals don't know about it. Real low pro tip.

I heard there is no menu.

I have had it on my radar for a long while. But haven't had the chance to make it yet. I have plans to lock it down.

first post, but since im from miami figured id chime in.

A stroll by Lincoln Rd. on south beach is a must for day game. A lot of option and its a great place to do multiple approaches and see how you luck out. There is a segafrido by the movies that gets packed on most nights. Start at washington and work your way down to alton rd

Madonna is cool but remember that they do not have a liquor license. Beer and champagne is what they serve. $20 dollar entrance. If you want a strip club expierence save it for tootsies on miami gardens drive.

The mary brickell village of downtown is a nice development thats fairly new. These places are good for wednesday-friday hangout.

Then you have Novechento/ gorden biersch on brickell avenue which is cool too.