rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Revenge of The Beta's

Revenge of The Beta's

Or The Downfall Of a Player. This story is too effed up for words. They stole his dick.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/24...99017.html

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Revenge of The Beta's

Goddamn. What is there to say when a man is robbed of his johnson in the middle of the night?

Speaking of Asians and penises, remember the Japanese dude that had his dong whacked off to feed some diners?

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Revenge of The Beta's

I'm glad I'm in America where I'll only be shot.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Revenge of The Beta's

Quote: (07-26-2012 12:02 AM)vinman Wrote:  

I'm glad I'm in America where I'll only be shot.

That statement alone almost makes the USA seem like it's worth living in.

Revenge of The Beta's

Why do they turn all of this anger onto him and not onto their whore wives? It always baffles me.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Revenge of The Beta's

Quote: (07-26-2012 09:42 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Why do they turn all of this anger onto him and not onto their whore wives? It always baffles me.

Because girls are special little flowers and they are perfect and never do anything wrong and we should love them unconditionally and support them all the time and especially we should buy lots of things for them and if something happens its our fault but if its not then its someone elses fault not your wonderful girlfriends because she is perfect. I don't know how everyone keeps forgetting this...