rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tuthmosis appreciation thread

I've been spending the past week on the beach and during that time Tuth has been moderating the forum. It's a thankless task where he has shown great judgement and fairness when dealing with others. This doesn't even include his continuous great contributions that has earned him the most likes out of anyone on the forum.

If you haven't already given him a +1 rep, go to his profile and click Rate. The forum is definitely a better place because of him.

Tuthmosis is great.

The cat is mad hilarious.

He is the kind of poster that I will read his posts even if he is posting on a thread that is wack and I don't care about.

He really should have his own blog or podcats or video show or something.

The only issue I have with him is for some reason he refuses to give me credit for a few of the "Forum Memes and Glossary" terms.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-12678-...#pid219156

Oh well.

What can I do?

Maybe he doesn't want it to look like I created too much of that sh*t.

All and all, Tuthmosis is definitely on my "Cool List".

Agreed, Tuth is a legend. Respect.

[Image: tumblr_llgvdf03X91qafrh6.gif]
[Image: tumblr_lokcf2pe011qafrh6.gif]
[Image: tumblr_m63q8tX9S41r3zat8.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Salute

Yes, it is a thankless task, and I very much appreciate Tuthmosis' willingness to tackle it. And he does so with style. Big ups.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Oh great! We all know what happens when members here get hyper-inflated rep points. Well Tuth it was a good run anyway....

Tuthmosis not only has great game and advice, but also a great sense of humor and is always kind, both to veterans and newbies.

May you have as many notches as your namesake had!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

[Image: gay.gif]

Just kidding, you're doing great work!

Yes- of course Tuthmosis is man.

I'm moved (no homo).

[Image: potd.gif] [Image: fattitude.gif] [Image: womanhamster.gif]

I rolled out of bed, thinking about this round-faced, blonde chick I have to ping, and wondering if she'll flake after a first date, where I almost closed the deal, but came short at the end. Now, I don't care.

Thanks, fellas.

[Image: grouphug.gif]

@roosh: Thanks for the big-ups. I wouldn't spend one-hundredth of the effort into this place if you didn't start and maintain one of the best communities for men on the Internet. I feel like I know these guys. You've done, and continue to do, invaluable work. Props and respect right back atcha.

@gmanifesto: You're right about the forum memes, especially Bust-Out and ACV (and probably Was-This-Beta, though I fantasize that I had a hand in that one too). Your name is already scattered all over that list, and I didn't want it going to you head. [Image: biggrin.gif] (That list is due for an update, I'll give due-credit on the next pass, for sure.) As for podcast/blog: I've been mulling a project like this for a while. I have notebooks full of ideas, but not enough time. I need to get more efficient.

@mechanico: You're right, I've gotten too big for this place. But I'm not going to make the same mistakes as my hubristic predecessors. My plan is to:

1. Hire Indian Race Troll (who is secretly my friend and has mad game) to hack the site.

[Image: attachment.jpg6823]   

2. Send a squad of Dutch Skrillex Bitches to rough up Roosh and keep his hairy-ass quiet (Credit: Neil Skywalker).

[Image: attachment.jpg6822]   

3. Change the name of the forum to TuthmosisVForum (I like the 'V' as a separator; it's elegant).
4. Start charging a membership fee; basic is free, but you can't post, so you'd have to pony up $29.95/month for the Pyramid Plan to actually write anything; the ballers can go with the Pharaoh Package: $49.99.
5. Fill up the site with bullshit ads for mail-order bride sites and dick-growing pills.
6. Allow women to join too. They have money.
7. "Offending a female member with misogynistic/sexist language" becomes a 7-day suspension offense. Second offense: permanent ban.
8. Get married to dumpy-looking chubster I met through the forum. She immediately starts putting me on lockdown.

[Image: fattitude.gif]

9. Pretend like I'm happy in my marriage and "game" was just a phase of my life. Start having ugly-ass kids. Get fat.
10. Sell website to one of those PUA corporations.
11. Do beta-ass TV interviews, with my (shitty) family on the couch next to me.
12. Allow my wife to teach my boys horrible anti-game delusion: "just be yourself"; "girls can wait, school comes first"; "every boy participates in 'rape culture,' even if they don't realize it."

[Image: attachment.jpg6824]   

13. Start realizing how good I had it and start regretting shit like everyday.
14. Start jerking off to videos of me banging exes.
15. Come home one day and catch my dumpy wife getting drilled, raw-dog, by none other than Roosh himself.

16. Tuthmosis: "What the fuck?!"
17. Roosh: "That's right, you took something of mine, so now I'm taking something of yours! How's my dick taste?"
18. Fatty Wife: "Fuck you asshole [meaning me]! Get out! We're through!"

[Image: fattitude.gif]

19. Leave in disgust, too beta-fied to even fight for my own fatty.
20. Log into the forum for the first time in a while.
21. Notice mechanico is still there. He's celebrating his 20,000th post, asking what he should do for his birthday, and still having problems with loiterers in his crab-grass front yard.
22. Tuthmosis: "yo, mech, remember me? I need some advice."

to be continued...

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

[Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I hacked into Tuth's phone with a new app I'm working on and found this song as his alarm and ringtone.

Great work Tuth, glad to have you with us.

Quote: (07-12-2012 06:54 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

great judgement and fairness

Yes, he has managed the growth of the community without ego problems or a personal agenda. Great job. Thanks!

I think we should pitch in a get Tuthmosis a plane ticket to either DC or Toronto or wherever else he wants to go for all his fine work here.

If you guys agree I'll ask Roosh to set it up.

Quote: (07-12-2012 01:38 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I think we should pitch in a get Tuthmosis a plane ticket to either DC or Toronto or wherever else he wants to go for all his fine work here.

I know you are joking e-mech but I will pay for his Ticket to DC in exchange for a Day and Night Hunting session together, Say what Tuth .......

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Let's sweeten the deal a little?

How about a free one-way ticket to DC and a free pass and drink tickets to the annual DC Women Lawyers Association happy hour.

Thoughts?

Tuth?

Quote: (07-12-2012 02:34 PM)Lothario Wrote:  

I know you are joking e-mech but I will pay for his Ticket to DC in exchange for a Day and Night Hunting session together, Say what Tuth .......

if lothario and tuth go slaying in dc, sign me up to be a part of that meetup.

Don't forget the online dating convention.

Quote: (07-12-2012 02:46 PM)at350zguyy Wrote:  

Quote: (07-12-2012 02:34 PM)Lothario Wrote:  

if lothario and tuth go slaying in dc, sign me up to be a part of that meetup.
I'm in and I wasn't kidding about getting him a ticket I got a 50 with his name on it.

LMAO at Tuth's #15 video. Good find!

Quote: (07-12-2012 02:37 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Let's sweeten the deal a little?

How about a free one-way ticket to DC and a free pass and drink tickets to the annual DC Women Lawyers Association happy hour.

Thoughts?

Tuth?

We should rename this forum "The DC Women Lawyers Association Happy Hour"

[attachment=6828]
We can justify a trip here on the forums dime because it's work related
http://blog.travelnride.com/50-best-reso...r-weekends

Careful, fellas: I have competent white-collar game. In fact, even though I'm loath to admit it, I'd venture to say that I probably do better with pain-in-the-ass, liberal-arts-trained, environmental, non-profit working, Obama-supporting, semester-abroad, unmarried-but-hyphenated-last-name, Tom's-wearing, obnoxiously "snarky" broads than your normal big-mouthed club hoochie. Even though I'm all for the latter, there's something about my meandering, story-telling, erratic game that works with the former. Hipsters, "young professionals," and wannabe creative types are implicated in this set of aptitudes. In other words, I might do alright in these places you're trying to send me. I'd probably need to play it long-form, logistical style, though. A private spot, with room to make drinks, play music, and a bed. First- and second-date bangs would ensue.

I'm not guaranteeing anything, but I have a feeling I'd pull at the Annual DC Women Lawyers Association Happy Hour.

In case you missed it, this is how I figured (way back) that I'd game that square-jawed, mega-byatch Amanda Marcotte. [Image: lol.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (07-12-2012 07:05 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Careful, fellas: I have competent white-collar game. In fact, even though I'm loath to admit it, I'd venture to say that I probably do better with pain-in-the-ass, liberal-arts-trained, environmental, non-profit working, Obama-supporting, semester-abroad, unmarried-but-hyphenated-last-name, Tom's-wearing, obnoxiously "snarky" broads than your normal big-mouthed club hoochie. Even though I'm all for the latter, there's something about my meandering, story-telling, erratic game that works with the former. Hipsters, "young professionals," and wannabe creative types are implicated in this set of aptitudes. In other words, I might do alright in these places you're trying to send me. I'd probably need to play it long-form, logistical style, though. A private spot, with room to make drinks, play music, and a bed. First- and second-date bangs would ensue.

I'm not guaranteeing anything, but I have a feeling I'd pull at the Annual DC Women Lawyers Association Happy Hour.

In case you missed it, this is how I figured (way back) that I'd game that square-jawed, mega-byatch Amanda Marcotte. [Image: lol.gif]
Are you stepping up to the plate? We'll get you there believe me!