rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

being good looking

being good looking

what does being good looking do for you
how does being good looking help you, is it a crutch or a tool
what is the best way to harness your good looks and chiseled abs as far as getting ladies
does being good looking help you spit game or the reception of game which has already been spat

any perspective is welcome

being good looking

being good looking helps in early stage of game,its easy for guys to approach/close rather than the guys who are average...but in the long run..good looks fails,and game comes in .

being good looking

My guess is that it's no different than being tall or having a full head of hair or any other physically desirable trait. There are tall guys that do poorly with women, but even still being tall is a major advantage.

being good looking

Im tall and good looking and have a full head of hair. Not trying to sound conceited or anything, but honestly all it does is make it easier for you to nail skanks. Since Im tall, there are a higher percentage of girls shorter than me. That opens up my options. I usually have a wave of undesirable skanks that attack me if Im sitting at a bar by myself. Since my good looks make them insecure, they start trying to neg the shit out of me and trash me to lower my value. I am so used to this that I just respond with polite kindness (like metaphorically patting a girl on the head) and it is all over from there. They realize that it isn't going to work. Next stage is them pulling me off to the side and telling me they want to take me home. Sometimes if Im feeling lazy I will take the chick home and nail her.

Usually I will just use this first wave of skanks to socially proof me as I look disinterested. This usually brings out the second wave of more desirable girls and they start talking to me.

I always have women playing out their crazy dramas on me because they feel the need to "knock me down a peg" because of my looks. So it is a double edged sword.

being good looking

I find being extremely good looking a curse personally.

I am plagued by the ladies.

Plagued by them.

being good looking

Quote: (12-14-2009 08:08 AM)mulhollanddriven Wrote:  

Im tall and good looking and have a full head of hair. Not trying to sound conceited or anything, but honestly all it does is make it easier for you to nail skanks. Since Im tall, there are a higher percentage of girls shorter than me. That opens up my options. I usually have a wave of undesirable skanks that attack me if Im sitting at a bar by myself. Since my good looks make them insecure, they start trying to neg the shit out of me and trash me to lower my value. I am so used to this that I just respond with polite kindness (like metaphorically patting a girl on the head) and it is all over from there. They realize that it isn't going to work. Next stage is them pulling me off to the side and telling me they want to take me home. Sometimes if Im feeling lazy I will take the chick home and nail her.

Usually I will just use this first wave of skanks to socially proof me as I look disinterested. This usually brings out the second wave of more desirable girls and they start talking to me.

I always have women playing out their crazy dramas on me because they feel the need to "knock me down a peg" because of my looks. So it is a double edged sword.

Add a photo here an then we say if are u correct or not.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

being good looking

Quote: (12-14-2009 12:48 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Add a photo here an then we say if are u correct or not.

Stop typing in a funny foreign language and I might [Image: smile.gif]

being good looking

What do u mean?
Is that because I've challenged you?

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

being good looking

Quote: (12-14-2009 08:31 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

What do u mean?
Is that because I've challenged you?

Fine. The video is a little bit older but Im actually dancing in it so you can see some of my moves too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

being good looking

Send us something from at most 2 years ago and then we can talk

being good looking

Above is good evidence to show that humor has a hard time crossing the cultural divide.

being good looking

Quote: (12-15-2009 03:07 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Above is good evidence to show that humor has a hard time crossing the cultural divide.

[Image: lol.gif]

For real. They say humor is the highest and most subtle level of communication.

being good looking

haha hilarious

being good looking

Not funny.

being good looking

Quote: (12-15-2009 03:40 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Not funny.

It's only natural to feel that way, since the joke was on you.

It was played out beautifully.

being good looking

Ah, I haven't been Rick Rold since 2008, good times.

being good looking

Quote:Quote:

Sound strategy.

being good looking

I have a good friend .....girls say he is "beautiful".....he gets laid all the time.....he is currently paying 2000 USD a month in child support to 2 girls who he banged in college...be careful with your dick guys!

being good looking

Quote: (12-18-2009 04:38 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I have a good friend .....girls say he is "beautiful".....he gets laid all the time.....he is currently paying 2000 USD a month in child support to 2 girls who he banged in college...be careful with your dick guys!

I've met pleanty of them. hahaha

being good looking

There is no substitution for game. I am realizing this more and more as I've changed my appearance, and have had multiple people (guys and girls) tell me that I'm attractive, but due to my lack of game I haven't been able to really translate it into getting regular poonani. That said, I am definitely not a brad pitt type of dude, nor am I tall (I'm 5 ft. 10 in.), I;d rate myself between a 7-8, but I regularly see guys that I know for sure are less attractive than me pull quality ass, because they have solid game. So basically, I;m trying to work on getting my game right, so in combination with my looks, and baller lifestyle, I will hopefully eventually pull some top notch women in the not too distant future.

being good looking

All good looks do is buy you time and lets you say a couple more lines of stupid shit.

being good looking

Quote: (12-23-2009 03:49 AM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

All good looks do is buy you time and lets you say a couple more lines of stupid shit.

THIS.

The only time that looks help is for about the first 10-20 seconds of the approach--they'll give you a window of opportunity that, if you weren't good-looking, you would've had to create on your own with a really good opener/social proof/etc. They will NOT get you laid, nor will they do more than about 2% of the work towards it (ugs/skanks are an exception; what I said applies to decent, like 6-7 and up, quality girls).

Guys, it's about game, it's all about game. This is coming from a guy who thinks he is good-looking (I fucking hate saying that because it sounds SO fucking conceited, but it is pertinent to the conversation, so there you go. For reference, I put myself up on hotornot a year ago and got a 9.6/10 from a little over 1200 votes--if you want to know roughly where you stand, that site is a good way to find out).

being good looking

Looks without Game will get the same results as Game without Looks.

Game without Looks will actually do better in the long run.

being good looking

I know a lot of guys that most girls consider good looking but never get laid. I have one friend that all my girlfriends say is good looking, but none of them will hook up with him because he is a puss. He's 24 and I think he's only had sex with 3 girls. He was all emo for over a year over a girl who dropped him, that he didn't even bang!!!!!! Oh yeah, and that whole year, he didn't get laid once!

being good looking

JESUS! and I thought I was the only guy this happened to! holy christ, this happens to me ALL the time. The most usual is when they ask me if i'm gay or try ripping on my fashionable clothing. One girl tried me last weekend, and I said to her: "Honey, the last time I saw legs like yours, they were hanging out of a nest". Then I called her olive oyl. She was on the verge of tears. lmao!

It is sometimes harder being a good looking dude, but at 1:30 they drop the neg crap and come right out with the invites. By then i've seen so many Ameri-pigs and trash that i'd rather jerk than deal with their bullshit.