rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

girl says I "have no game", then validates my game

Interesting story. I was with a girl I have been with. I had been acting a bit more like myself than usual, even for me. Here is a part of a conversation as I remember it. This girl who I have swooped decides to trash talk my "game" that obviously "worked" on her. I was also taken aback by her use of the word "game".

----------
Her: "My ex, he was a smooth talker. He knew what to say and do. But you don't know how to talk to a woman. You have no game!"

Me: "Yeah, none at all. But you are still here, so what."

Her: "Well maybe you have some kind of a game...like just a raw lack of game! You just don't care about anything. You do whatever you want as if there is no-one else around! You are too honest - you say anything that comes from your brain - no filter! I guess that's fun, but nothing matters to you! You don't know how to handle a woman!"

Me: Yeah that's it. (That's game, and she got handled).
---------

Supposedly it's not cool to use this word anymore, but you got shit-tested.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Pretty classic shit test. The female concept of game is complete horseshit. They literally have no clue. I've heard this line a few times post-bang and I just rolled my eyes. It helps their rationalization that they didn't get played, "This guy has no game, there's no way I got played by him, we just wound up having sex because, because, of some strange and random circumstances! Yeah, that's it!"

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

You hear that squeaking sound? That's her hamster working on the wheel.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

yea definitely been in the boat of banging a girl and then her questioning my game. female logic is hilarious, especially when they try to rationalize it out loud to you.

I had my last LTR say something along these lines to me too. "One thing I liked about you is that you didn't try to work any 'game' on me." [quotations hers]

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter