rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My 100 Approach Study

My 100 Approach Study

My 100 Approach Study

Introduction-Today is the first of July, the start date for my 100 approach study. I was inspired to do this by Roosh’s article on The Program http://www.rooshv.com/the-roosh-program one of the elements being doing 100 approaches. Although the program is primarily for newbies, which I am not, I thought it would be a great idea for me to go back to fundamentals and try to analyze in detail what is happening in my game. I’ve had a couple of regulars this year( one just dropped off) and I think that the regular sex I’ve been getting has led me to slack off in pressing for new notches, to the degree that I am not going to reach my notch count for the year unless I step it up right away. That’s not to say that that I’ve haven’t been approaching- I did about a dozen approaches this weekend- but I feel that I need to get my edge back. So I see this as a way to set a goal, to keep myself accountable, to track my progress, and to identify and work on the weak points of my game.

What I’m going to do- I will post here each approach, including details of the girl, venue characteristics, what occurred, and if applicable, what influenced the outcome, including what I think I did right and wrong. Postings will be made within 24 hours of the approaches whenever possible

The rules- All approaches will be listed in numbered sequence. I will strive to be as brutally honest as possible, all blowouts will be recorded. Girls will be quoted if relevant. When girls open me, this will also be analyzed , but not included in the approach count. Initial meetings with online girls will be counted. All approaches must be new girls I have never met.

My stats for reference- White, 6 ft, 175lbs, bluish green eyes, dark brown hair, late 40’s but everyone thinks I’m about 40, fitness very good-flat stomach with some arm muscle( but not jacked), full head of hair, well dressed, get compliments on my looks regularly, advanced degree. Live in a beach resort town. Have been practicing no fap for several months, have been having sex couple days a week with regulars, usually about 6 total bangs a week. Last new notch about a month ago

Goals: Do 100 approaches by August 15.
Get 2 notches, including one SNL
Maintain standards-prefer 6s and 7s, nothing lower than a 5. Thick/slightly chubby ok,no fatties

Predictions: 15% chance I will reach the goal, mostly due to difficulty of getting SNLs
25% chance I will get two notches in some manner
70% chance I will get one notch in some manner
30% chance I will get skunked

Analysis: At the conclusion of the study, I will break down the statistics and analyze what happened and why, particularly with reference to the strong and weak points of my game.

Why you might want to follow this thread: Honestly, you’ll probably be interested more for the entertainment value and lols than anything else. But you might learn something, too. And the newbies will see how many times you have to get rejected in order to get laid, how persistent and thick skinned you have to be, and how badly you have to want to succeed in order to succeed. Your comments, criticisms and questions are welcome at any time.

OK, let's go.....

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

My 100 Approach Study

I've been thinking of doing something like this as well. Stop my game getting rusty. If I do, it'll be good to compare notes with you.

Good luck, and I hope you learn a lot from it.

My 100 Approach Study

Quote: (07-01-2012 03:53 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

My 100 Approach Study

Introduction-Today is the first of July, the start date for my 100 approach study. I was inspired to do this by Roosh’s article on The Program http://www.rooshv.com/the-roosh-program one of the elements being doing 100 approaches. Although the program is primarily for newbies, which I am not, I thought it would be a great idea for me to go back to fundamentals and try to analyze in detail what is happening in my game. I’ve had a couple of regulars this year( one just dropped off) and I think that the regular sex I’ve been getting has led me to slack off in pressing for new notches, to the degree that I am not going to reach my notch count for the year unless I step it up right away. That’s not to say that that I’ve haven’t been approaching- I did about a dozen approaches this weekend- but I feel that I need to get my edge back. So I see this as a way to set a goal, to keep myself accountable, to track my progress, and to identify and work on the weak points of my game.

What I’m going to do- I will post here each approach, including details of the girl, venue characteristics, what occurred, and if applicable, what influenced the outcome, including what I think I did right and wrong. Postings will be made within 24 hours of the approaches whenever possible

The rules- All approaches will be listed in numbered sequence. I will strive to be as brutally honest as possible, all blowouts will be recorded. Girls will be quoted if relevant. When girls open me, this will also be analyzed , but not included in the approach count. Initial meetings with online girls will be counted. All approaches must be new girls I have never met.

My stats for reference- White, 6 ft, 175lbs, bluish green eyes, dark brown hair, late 40’s but everyone thinks I’m about 40, fitness very good-flat stomach with some arm muscle( but not jacked), full head of hair, well dressed, get compliments on my looks regularly, advanced degree. Live in a beach resort town. Have been practicing no fap for several months, have been having sex couple days a week with regulars, usually about 6 total bangs a week. Last new notch about a month ago

Goals: Do 100 approaches by August 15.
Get 2 notches, including one SNL
Maintain standards-prefer 6s and 7s, nothing lower than a 5. Thick/slightly chubby ok,no fatties

Predictions: 15% chance I will reach the goal, mostly due to difficulty of getting SNLs
25% chance I will get two notches in some manner
70% chance I will get one notch in some manner
30% chance I will get skunked

Analysis: At the conclusion of the study, I will break down the statistics and analyze what happened and why, particularly with reference to the strong and weak points of my game.

Why you might want to follow this thread: Honestly, you’ll probably be interested more for the entertainment value and lols than anything else. But you might learn something, too. And the newbies will see how many times you have to get rejected in order to get laid, how persistent and thick skinned you have to be, and how badly you have to want to succeed in order to succeed. Your comments, criticisms and questions are welcome at any time.

OK, let's go.....

This is great initiative on your part.This will help out newbies like myself immensely. I'm looking forward to learning some stuff as I'm planning on doing starting my 100 approaches soon.

Feel the fear..then do it anyway.

My 100 Approach Study

Lookign forward to reading the log.

Are you going to be running a routine stack? Or go 'natural'?

My 100 Approach Study

I think its pretty dope that you're doing this.

My 100 Approach Study

Godspeed to you player.

Keep us informed.

My 100 Approach Study

Quote: (07-01-2012 06:09 PM)soup Wrote:  

Godspeed to you player.

Keep us informed.

Nice dude. I go through a 'game cycle' like this every few months just to stay sharp. I keep a journal of my approaches. For the same reason that I get lazy when I'm getting consistent ass.

My 100 Approach Study

I'm doing the 100 approaches thing too, I got 21 approaches punched since I started counting but I have to step this shit up a bit more. After that I'm going to go for a 1000 approaches. I've been keeping a personal log of it all to analyze where I went wrong with shit. As it stands I have to go out solo more instead of waiting on my flakey friends who chicken out too much.

My 100 Approach Study

Wow- had an action packed night last night right out of the gate. Got a really interesting story for you guys that I'll write up tonight-it illustrates some classic player issues.

HiFlo- I've never done a routine stack in an organized sense-although since you mentioned it I think I'll put one together and experiment. I have a couple of canned openers I use when I can't think of anything situational, and a few standard DHVs. I also have a few standard conversational threads

I really appreciate the interest and encouragement from you guys

My 100 Approach Study

I started the study yesterday by first scheduling a meetup with a girl from Plenty of Fish. Absolutely no on who has done any online dating will be surprised to hear that she flaked on me about an hour before. Didn’t affect me at all ,though, since I always expect onlines to flake and she was maybe a 5.2 at best.

My back up plan was to get something to eat at the deck bar of a restaurant that attracts a lot of women and then hit a couple of clubs/bars. The deck bar turned out to be nothing but guys, couples and old women, so I ate a sushi roll, had a couple of drinks, and looked forward with anticipation to starting the study.

Got to the club about the time the crowd was starting to build, and was able to get a seat at the bar and take up my favorite position-back to the bar, leaning back with both elbows on the bar, legs spread wide. Totally relaxed looking. I get opened a lot by girls in this posture- I can see they’re thinking” who does this guy think he is, sitting like that?” Women are as curious as cats and if you look interesting, they want to figure you out.

Opened by Girl #1- Was sitting about 15 minutes when I felt a tap on my shoulder, turned and saw a trashy but rather sexy girl (6.5) I had just seen dancing by herself. “Have you ever had sex with an alligator?” she asked. “No I’ve done of lot of things but never that, I admitted. “ Well, you should try it, it’s good!” she said and went on, blah, blah, turns out Sex with an Alligator is the name of one of those girly shots. She was really trash- trailer park style of talking, neck tattoo and all, so I didn’t pursue it since I just don’t do well with that type and don’t particularly like them anyway. She came back 15 minutes, later and started dancing between my legs, grinding up against me, then telling me a story about how on her last trip she had gotten thrown into the drunk tank here, and telling me that her boyfriend was right outside the door, as if I had tried to make a move on her instead of just hoping she would go away. Finally, she did.

Opened by Girl #2- Another 20 minutes passed, as I just sat and let the crowd come in and sipped my drink. Then two 7s came up to the bar next to me and ordered drinks. One leaned over to me and said “You smell really good.” You would not believe how frequent and vociferous are the comments from girls on the cologne I’ve been wearing on my missions the last few months. The appeal to women is crazy good. I won’t post the name in the open because I don’t want every douche wearing it. PM me for it if interested. “You have expensive taste,” I said, my usual reply, but then I had a brain freeze and they just walked off. This happens to me regularly in the early evening before I am warmed up.

Approach #1: Me:” Hey, is this seat open?”
Her: “Yes
Several hours later:
Her: “Ewwww, you got it all in my hair!
Me: [Image: tongue.gif]

I had gone to the bathroom and when I came back I saw that I had lost my seat, then noticed an open seat next to a woman at the bar. (Note, in telling stories of successful approaches I am going to leave out details that might make the story a lot more colorful but would also make it too specific and identifiable if you get my meaning, and I will change a few non pertinent details for the same reason ). A 6 with what turned out later to be a very fine body. 40ish, smart, college educated, a bit prissy. Well dressed.. She was a tourist from the Atlanta area in town for a few days; she had come to the club with a couple of friends. There seemed to be an attraction between us and as we talked we really hit it off; she had a personality style I am very compatible with. I started kino almost immediately. Pretty soon we were dancing and she was clinging onto me. She had been drinking, and while not really drunk, was feeling pretty good.

After a couple of hours, I told her that I needed to get up early for work; she then discovered that her friends had disappeared with the group’s car. She agreed after some hesitation to let me drive her to her hotel. When we arrived we began making out in the car (I had done only a few kisses in the club) and I was thinking seriously about using the “Can I use your bathroom? “ line when she asked me if I wanted to come up for a little while. Well, umm, ok.
We were going at it within two minutes, and there upon ensued a classic LMR battle:
“We’re not having sex
We shouldn’t be doing this
I just met you
“I don’t normally do this

Despite all this, she never tried to block my hand or mouth (I escalated slowly) and never once said “no” or “stop”. I kept slowing down, backing off, then escalating more. I never argued with her or showed any frustration. Actually, I didn’t feel any frustration- I liked her, she was an excellent kisser, it was a nice night and I was having fun, but at the same time I was determined to see how far I could go.

Twice she backed off a bit; both times I used the freeze out on her, once even pulling up my pants and buckling my belt. Both times she jumped back on me within a minute. Finally, after more than two hours I had her completely naked., but she wouldn’t let me put it in. She went for the BJ which I allowed, and which turned into, by her request and encouragement, a rough face fucking. This was quickly followed by her acting like she regretted the whole episode and she basically shoved me out the door.

I’m sure none of you players will be shocked to learn that she texted me today and wants to see me again. The game continues…..

My 100 Approach Study

Quote: (07-02-2012 10:42 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

After a couple of hours, I told her that I needed to get up early for work; she then discovered that her friends had disappeared with the group’s car. She agreed after some hesitation to let me drive her to her hotel. When we arrived we began making out in the car (I had done only a few kisses in the club) and I was thinking seriously about using the “Can I use your bathroom? “ line when she asked me if I wanted to come up for a little while. Well, umm, ok.
We were going at it within two minutes, and there upon ensued a classic LMR battle:
“We’re not having sex
We shouldn’t be doing this
I just met you
“I don’t normally do this

Despite all this, she never tried to block my hand or mouth (I escalated slowly) and never once said “no” or “stop”. I kept slowing down, backing off, then escalating more. I never argued with her or showed any frustration. Actually, I didn’t feel any frustration- I liked her, she was an excellent kisser, it was a nice night and I was having fun, but at the same time I was determined to see how far I could go.

Twice she backed off a bit; both times I used the freeze out on her, once even pulling up my pants and buckling my belt. Both times she jumped back on me within a minute. Finally, after more than two hours I had her completely naked., but she wouldn’t let me put it in. She went for the BJ which I allowed, and which turned into, by her request and encouragement, a rough face fucking. This was quickly followed by her acting like she regretted the whole episode and she basically shoved me out the door.

I’m sure none of you players will be shocked to learn that she texted me today and wants to see me again. The game continues…..

Classic.

They want it...but they don't want to feel like a slut.

But they want to be slutty.

The key is always to make them feel special...and then dominate them like an animal.

My 100 Approach Study

+1 I banged the #1 approach two days later.

She texted me several times the next morning. When I didn't respond right away she got increasingly miffed. heh. Finally, i texted her and smoothed things over. She wanted me to come to her hotel right away saying that she was horny. I blew her off because i was busy, but we made a date for that night. I treated her to some appetizers at a nice restaurant and took her out clubbing. ( don't agree with this "never buy anything for a chick you haven't banged" idea-you can and should do it in the right context). Went back to her hotel room. Zero resistance -she was more than ready. Fine body with spectacular natural tittays. Spent the night and went at it again the next am. A sweet, pretty girl with a rather prissy, slightly bitchy exterior- a classic southern belle presentation. Not a doubt she has loads of beta orbiters, coworkers and friendzoned losers who have fantasized for years about "making love" to her and have no idea she likes to be fucked hard by a guy she just met.

I'll do a more detailed analysis of how i gamed her at the end of the study

My 100 Approach Study

nice detailed breakdown. Keep it up man

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

My 100 Approach Study

This will update my approaches over the last two nights. Coming off the bang from approach #1, I was feeling confident, but I knew from experience that while confidence is of supreme importance in game, this is a volatile and unpredictable pursuit and you just never know what’s going to happen. …..

First night

Approach #2 I walk into my favorite upscale restaurant where I always sit at the bar. It’s really busy and there’s only one seat free, which happens to be next to a sexy 35ish 7.5.
“Is this seat taken?” I ask, already sitting down. I never want to woman to think I’m asking for her permission to do anything. A subtle refinement, but important.
The cute female bartender, who knows me, comes over and makes a joke, and takes my drink order. I can see the 7.5 is a little impressed with this, she then reaches over and hands me a menu without my asking. We chat for a minute, then the older woman on the other side of her, a relative a think, gets her attention and they talk for a long time. I sip my drink and look at RVF on my phone, something I often do at the start of an evening to get myself in the proper state of mind. After a while she gets up and makes a point to tell me goodbye and saying she’s meeting some friends-. I ask where she’s going and she tells me, which happens to be the same place I’m planning to go and I say maybe I’ll see her there.

I move to the nightclub venue.

Approach # 3 6.5, late twenties, curly blonde hair waiting to order a drink
Me: You need to hurry up, I’m thirsty
Her: grin, uh, OK
I can’t think of what to say, she turns and walks away.

Approach #4 I stand in my usual place, between the bar and the dance floor. Glance back and see a 5.3, early twenties, very tall and big boned, holding a beer in each hand.
Me: Thirsty?
Her: smiles and laughs shyly and says something I can’t hear

I turn back around-I wasn’t actually interested, just messing with her to get in the right mental state

Approach #5 6.0, late thirties, olive skin, dark curly hair, sexy face
Me: comment about the band
Her: Really? Blah, blah and turns away. See her a little later and realize she’s there with a guy

Approach #6 Two blondes, one early forties, one mid thirties, 7.5
Me: comment about the band
Her: Smiles. Says something I can’t recall, and grabs my upper arm.
I can’t think of anything to say and turn away. Dammit- I’m off tonight-she was obviously interested.

Go to the bathroom and on the way pass the restaurant girl
Me: I recognize you
Her: Oh yeah hi.
She doesn’t seem that interested so I keep going. I think she thinks I followed her there, which isn’t true, but it’s acting as a terrible DLV in her mind. Oh well-sometimes you get cockblocked by circumstances.

Approach #7 Blonde, late twenties, 6.5
Me: comment on the band
Her: blah, blah. Seems open but I can’t think of anything to say, and she turns away after a minute

Approach #8 7.0 brunette, 30ish
Me: Comment about the band
Her: mumbles something and backturns me.

It was getting close to midnight and I had to work in the morning so I decided to leave and try to regroup the next night. This night points up a real weak point in my game- while I have very little approach anxiety with sub 8s, on some nights I have real trouble with the opener follow up. I think I need to develop a routine to get me through the first 5 minutes on off nights.

The next night at the same club.

Approach #9 Walk in and go to the bar, getting behind a tall blonde 35ish 8.0.
Me: Is this the line for alcohol?
Her: Yes
Me: Well hurry up I’m thirsty
Her: Smiles
And then suddenly:

Opened by Girl #3: I feel arms around my neck, turn and see an early 40ish, 6.0 redhead in my face.
Her: OMG stay here, don’t go!
Me: Well I will if you buy me a drink
Her: OK, what do you want?
Me: I dictate my drink order

She goes to the bar and I begin to drift away, thinking she’s just drunk and babbling. But no, a few minutes later she shows up with my drink. We chat for a few minutes. She’s a little older than I like but I have an almost psychotic lust for redheads and she has a nice slender body. Although it’s fairly early in the evening, she’s definitely drunk. Like a lot of tourists here, she’s probably been drinking all day.

I then give her one of my signature moves-a sort of semi back turn where I turn away at about 45 degrees as if she is failing to hold my interest. It’s very effective at gauging her interest and putting her in chase mode.

Her, grabbing me: Hey don’t you leave, I bought you a drink, stay here!
I take her onto the dance floor and she’s hanging on and caressing me. Tries to kiss me and I deny her. Take her back to the bar and leave her there, figuring I can pick her back up later.

Approach #10: Blonde 7.5, late thirties, standing with much older woman.
Me: comment on the band
Her: Blah, blah

We chat for awhile-it goes well and eventually I grab her upper arm and tell the older friend “I’m going to borrow her later for dancing.” The target giggles and I leave them to go outside to the patio and check my phone.

Opened by Girl #4 When I come back in the door, I feel punch to my shoulder. I turn and see a 30ish, blonde 5.5.
Her: Heeyyyyy
Me: Have I met you? (actually thought I might have)
Her: No, heeyyyyy
Me: Well, hey
I continue walking in and reconnect with the redhead. She is even drunker than before. I’ll jump ahead here- I was thinking redhead was a good chance for a bang, but every time I saw her she drunker than before until she was so drunk she was staggering and slurring her speech. I thought it better to not pursue at that point because too many issues could arise. In retrospect, I should have stayed with her and made her slow down her drinking while escalating rather than chasing other targets. She was a good possibility for a bang and I made a strategic mistake.

I reconnect with the arm puncher and she starts hanging on me. She’s ok enough looking and has a decent body, but I start to notice something-she smells. Not really bad, but just enough to put me off. Not sure if she hasn’t showered or if she just has an aroma that’s not compatible with my nose. So after a while I drift away and see a friend of hers, a 6.0 that I find sexy standing at the bar. I walk up behind her.
Me: Hurry up I’m thirsty
Her: Are you from here?
Me: Yes
Her: What do you do?
Me: What do I do about what? (my standard response)
Her: OK well what do you do in the winter?
Me: Hard drugs
Her: oh you do not! giggles

I go with her to the dance floor and she starts hanging on me. Turning around grinding her butt into my crotch ,etc. She’s doing almost all the work, I’m just letting her do it. This goes on for maybe thirty minutes, when suddenly her another one of her friends comes up, yells,” you need to get off her!” and drags her away. Typical chick logic-it’s all my fault her friend is grinding on me-females are never accountable for any of their own behavior, are they? I realize I made a basic mistake here because these two girls were part of a group of six, and any group that size is almost guaranteed to contain an aggressive cockblocker. I got sucked in by the girl approach when I should have stuck to my rule of going for groups of three or less.

Alright, having had two promising interactions blow up I’ve had enough for tonight so I leave with nothing. I’ve decided to go hard for the SNL during this study so I haven’t been trying for any number closes- I will take them only as a last resort

Current Statistics

Approaches: 10

Girls approaching me: 4

Kiss closes:1

Number Closes:1

Cockblocks: 1

Blowjobs: 1

Bangs: 1

My 100 Approach Study

A 40% rate where you are approached? You're either playing in the Lakers or you need to share what places you're hanging out in!

My 100 Approach Study

Quote: (07-08-2012 04:56 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

A 40% rate where you are approached? You're either playing in the Lakers or you need to share what places you're hanging out in!

Yep. It's a combination of factors- an excellent venue that this time of year is full of drunken, horny tourist chicks looking for vacation sex, my deep familiarity with the venue so I know exactly what to do there, good body language and clothing style that is the result of a lot of work by me, and the fact that I am frequently told-three times this week, including by a girl on the street- that i look like a particular movie star who is often regarded as the world's sexiest man. [Image: blush.gif]

But that is an excellent ratio- a more normal ratio is 20-25%

My 100 Approach Study

This sounds like a strange venue full of cougars. If you do look like Clooney you should be able to up the level of the girls that you're hitting on and skip the forty year olds.

My 100 Approach Study

Question:

What kind of club is this? Is it a restaurant that turns into a night club?

Are you rolling solo?

My 100 Approach Study

Quote:Quote:

Posted by Jalouse - Today 08:04 PM
This sounds like a strange venue full of cougars. If you do look like Clooney you should be able to up the level of the girls that you're hitting on and skip the forty year olds.

It's about half 21-35 year olds and half 35-45 year olds. I've found my sweet spot to be 35-42 or so-these are the easiest ones for me so I tend to go for them. And it's not as if they are old hags- these are fit and attractive women that most guys here would bang I'm sure. You are correct though that I do need to challenge myself more and work harder on the 28-35 year olds which are definitely doable for me with more effort. Any younger and they are more than 20-25 years younger than me which becomes tough in the American context without celebrity or serious cash.

Quote:Quote:

Posted by Excalibur - Today 10:54 PM
Question:

What kind of club is this? Is it a restaurant that turns into a night club?

Are you rolling solo?

The one this weekend is a live music club with a dance floor.

I go solo 95+% of the time. When I do go out with other guys i find that they are usually more of a hinderance than a help. BTW, I almost never get asked if I am alone or why I am alone.

I got some more action since the last report- I'll post it tomorow

My 100 Approach Study

Approach #11. Blowjob #2. This happened a couple of days ago. I was sitting around in mid-afternoon with no plans so I decided to send a mass text blast to all the girls in my phone telling them to meet me for a drink that night. The first girl to respond with a definite yes was an online girl I had not met. After a brief exchange of messages a few weeks ago she had given up her number. We had texted since then and she seemed interested in meeting but our schedules had not meshed until this day. We agreed on a time and place- a dive bar.

Just before I drove to the venue I realized that she all of her pics were facial pics only. Secret Internet Fattie? I texted her requesting a photo; fully expecting that she would have some excuse or resistance to sending one- which was fine with me since that would tell me what I wanted to know-that she was fat- and I would flake on her. Instead in two minutes I received a full length photo showing a decent looking woman with an average build and large tittays. Game on.

I arrived quite early at the venue just because I was in the mood for a pre-drink, sat at the bar, and downed a drink. She arrived promptly. I would rank her face as a 5.9 –meaning a bit better than average, with a nice curvy body. Late 30’s. She was wearing a really low cut dress showing off most of her boobage and large earrings, both of which in my experience are signs that a chick is horny and on the prowl for some action that night. In fact, when I walk into a bar or club, I look specifically for chicks wearing large earrings and put them on the “to approach” list. Best of all, she exuded sexuality.

I called over the female bartender by name-I am a regular -and ordered her a drink. We hit it off pretty well. I did my usual routine of leaning back and not seeming to take too much interest, teasing her a little and jokingly evading most of her questions, while dribbling out a little information about myself. Kinoed her in a light and natural way and after a while she began to return the kino.The conversation drifted into sexual territory as she began to tell funny stories of her friends slutty shenanigans. Eventually, I suggested that we move to another bar for a quick drink (false time constraints never hurt) and she agreed. The second venue went well- rapport continued to develop. I then suggested that we hit a nightclub and she readily went for it. At the club we took turns buying rounds. Kino escalation continued and after a while she displayed the “kiss me” invitation-the upturned face and expectant look in her eyes. Some off and on making out followed.

This set off another round of shit testing- the first round of which had occurred at the earlier venues, most of them involving the “are you a player?” accusation. Shit testing used to piss me off until I realized that it is a strong sign that a girl is thinking that you are a good candidate for fucking relatively soon. Now I welcome them. I fended them off easily, using my standard techniques of agree and amplify, or just remaining silent while rolling my eyes or staring her into submission with a scowl on my face. The give and take is a lot of fun. Finally, she hit me with yet another shit test. I leaned forward, looked in her eyes, smiled broadly, and said in a slow and loud voice , Shut…the…fuck…UP! Her face lit up with glee and I kissed her. Shit testing phase completed successfully.

It was getting late and we decided to go. Making out continued in the parking lot and I tried to get her to come back to my place or hers but it was a no go on the usual objections. We got into my car, made out for a while and she blew me right there in the parking lot.

Current Statistics

Approaches: 11

Kiss closes: 2

Number Closes: 1

Blowjobs: 2

Bangs: 1

My 100 Approach Study

Bang #2 I banged the girl from the last post. Met her at a bar, had a few drinks, ate a little. Moved to two more bars, lots of touching but nothing heavy, Sexual verbal flirting at all venues. I never take a bang for granted, no matter how likely it looks, and continued gaming her hard.

She called me a "badboy". For any newbies reading this, when a girl calls you a badboy she is craving your meaty intrusion. If you don't fuck her that night, or at most within a 72 hours, just go home and kick your own ass- you deserve it.

Eventually she got so horny she began telling me she wanted me to fuck her right away, she couldn't wait until we drove home (we were some distance from where we both live). I drove down a dirt road into the woods and found a hidden spot to park. Her panties were already soaking wet. We got in the back seat and fucked, giggling like teenagers.

This chick is a classic high-T girl- forearm hair, blonde girl sideburns, big boned, talks about sex a lot, says she is constantly horny and orgasms easily.

Comment- I'm pleased with my progress in the first 11 days; I've gotten two bangs and two BJ sessions from 2 girls. I've made fewer approaches and number closes than I expected, but that's because I've spent a lot of time on good prospects.

Current totals

Approaches: 11

Kiss closes: 2

Number Closes: 1

Bangs: 2

My 100 Approach Study

Got invited by a female friend to go with a group of her friends to a costume party in nearby wealthy town. I wouldn’t know anyone else at the party. She told me that she wanted to introduce me to a girl who was going to be at the party and that she thought I might hit it off with. I agreed politely but sighed internally, knowing in most cases this friend is going to be a frumpy, pudgy, desperate 40 +.

We roll in and there’s maybe 20 people there with a nice cocktail party vibe going. As always, I immediately eyesweep the room for potential targets. I am pleasantly surprised to see two smoking hot 8.5s, one blonde, one brunette . I make myself a drink and chat with some of the guys; as I settle in, I notice both are sneaking glances at me. After a while my friend comes over and says she wants to introduce me to the girl, she then leads me over to the 8.5 brunette. Almost knocked me out of my frame but I recovered quickly, shook her hand, said maybe two sentences to her in a casual, downbeat, and non-smiling manner, and rolled off to another little group. I had instantly read this chick as the type who thinks her poo doesn’t stink and is accustomed to constant attention and flattery from guys. In my experience, the way to game a hot girl like this is to deny her attention most of the time, neg her a bit, and act as if she is almost an annoyance to you and needs to qualify herself interact with you at all. And no kino until you have her hooked, then make a moderately strong move.

So that’s what I did. More and more guests showed up and I goofed around with the guys for a while then, directly walked up to the 8.5 blonde. She welcomed my approach and gave me a lot of IOI’s, heavy eye contact, standing close, etc. Chatted for a while then moved on to other girls I wasn’t really interested in. Got hit on by a classic cougar-late 40’s could tell she used to be pretty hot, gave me lots of compliments and chest and arm stroking, then leaned over and kissed me with no warning. She had a nice body and I thought of number closing her for easy bang purposes but didn’t want to take a chance I would mess up gaming the 8.5s. Pawn sacrifice.

Kept working my way back to the blonde for short stints. We got increasingly flirtatious. She shoved her drink in my face and told me to take a sip. I always take this as a strong IOI- food sharing is an important part of pre-mating courtship. Then she hit me with a real beta bait shit test. She leaned over close and said “I’m always horny.” Of course, she wanted to see if this would get me all excited, thus outing me as a guy who doesn’t have experience banging girls of her quality. I just rolled my eyes a little, smirked as if I was thinking “you silly girl” and didn’t say anything. Started getting what PUAs call the "doggie dinner bowl" eyes- upturned, widened, shining eyes with enlarged pupils.

Also hit the brunette with some drive by negs -mostly about her drink choice and drinkmaking ability.

Then something happened that I think is instructional in dealing with hot girls but I had never realized before. People started posing for Facebook pics. One of the guys called over the two 8.5s to pose with him in the middle, the other guys wanted their pics taken the same way. I pulled out my phone thinking this would be a good opportunity to have a pic like this for hot girl social proof. Then I had the thought that doing this would be a serious DLV – these guys were so obviously thrilled to be in a photo with hot girls that it would inevitably strike the girl’s subconscious that the company of hot girls was something that these guys seldom or never enjoyed. I shoved the phone back in my pocket and went to the bathroom. Although I would have like to have had the photo, I wanted to have a chance at these girls even more. Pawn sacrifice.

Not long afterward, my female friend came up to me and said, " (brunette ) is asking me a lot of questions about you that I don’t know the answers to.” Mysterious guy game strikes again. A few minutes later I was making a drink in the kitchen when brunette cornered me. “So what do you do?” she asked. I looked at her with some annoyance “What do I do about what?” I replied. (my normal reply). She looked miffed and shocked-I’m sure no man she’s not banging ever talks to her like that. A direct hit on the pussy was scored and I walked away.
Just then my phone went off-it was a call from a chick I banged a few months ago who is coming back into town and wants a repeat. Talked to her for a minute in the open to use the call for social proof then went to another room and told her was at a party (jealousy).
After the call, I heard the blonde’s friend talking about leaving. Strode straight over to the blonde, (had not talked to her in maybe 20 min) grabbed her firmly by the upper arm, told her I wanted to talk to her, pulled her to a private area, and number closed her. I didn’t see a pull as an option here due to some circumstances.

Then something remarkable happened. I was standing in the kitchen talking with a group, a couple of whom were about to leave. The brunette came by to tell them goodbye. She kissed them on the cheek then to my surprise came over to me leaned up and kissed me right on the lips, then whispered “I liked that.” Schwing!. I just smirked.

Goofed around with the cougar and some guys for a while, then a married blonde 6.5 started flirting strongly with me after I approached her (not knowing she was married) and I played around with her. Decided I wanted to leave and it was time for a move on the 8.5 brunette. I waited briefly until she was standing by herself, walked straight up to her, grabbed her by the upper arm, and told her I wanted her number. We went to a private area and she gave up the digits.

Left and went to a local nightclub thinking I could approach a little more but it was a sausagefest. Got bored, had a couple more drinks, and made a mistake. Texted the brunette. She texted me back then I texted her again and got no reply. Afraid I might have blown the aloof image I had created.Fuck!

Current totals

Approaches: 14

Girls approaching me: 5

Kiss closes: 4

Number Closes: 3

My 100 Approach Study

Quote: (07-14-2012 02:58 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

One of the guys called over the two 8.5s to pose with him in the middle, the other guys wanted their pics taken the same way. I pulled out my phone thinking this would be a good opportunity to have a pic like this for hot girl social proof. Then I had the thought that doing this would be a serious DLV – these guys were so obviously thrilled to be in a photo with hot girls that it would inevitably strike the girl’s subconscious that the company of hot girls was something that these guys seldom or never enjoyed. I shoved the phone back in my pocket and went to the bathroom. Although I would have like to have had the photo, I wanted to have a chance at these girls even more. Pawn sacrifice.

Thank you. I felt a small victory for all of us men with self respect when you put that phone back in your pocket.

PS. With the amount of chicks throwing themselves at you, you could be averaging a SNL for everytime you go out. Haha good for you.

My 100 Approach Study

Had a date with an online girl last night. I had already met her for a brief drink weeks ago, so she won’t be included in the study, but I’ll tell what happened just to illustrate the kind of shit we have to put up with as players (as if you didn’t know)

Met her at my usual upscale restaurant bar. She’s a decent 6 in her 30’s. Starts right in with the “job interview” questions trying to find out my entire life history. As normal, I give joke answers or evasions. The response to this by a cool girl who has social skills is to take the hint that I’m a man who doesn’t disclose all this right away –she knows to give me some space and she will find out about me as we get to know each other better. But this chick won’t let up-just keeps on and on. I almost walked out but I wanted to finish my drink. And she is boring. Nothing to talk about of any interest. She actually pulled out from her purse receipts for crap she had bought and showed them off to me, talking proudly about how she always keeps receipts as if this was some sort of accomplishment. Are you surprised she is an accountant?

Her social awkwardness was getting comical at this point and maybe that’s why I decided to bounce her to another venue just to see what would happen. Or maybe I was just hoping for a hail mary BJ. Some nice eye candy there so it wasn’t a total loss. Kissed her a couple of times and got nothing back. I asked her if she did not like kissing and she responded that other men had told her she wasn’t very sexual. Well, no shit. She was recently divorced and I started feeling sorry for the ex- husband and the hellish marriage that poor schlub must have endured. When she told me he had cheated on her I gave the guy an internal high five. Bailed out shortly thereafter and deleted her before I left the parking lot.

Then hit a nightclub for the last hour and a half of the night.

Approach #15 Saw a slutty looking girl I have seen at this club before, a big attention whore who is often drunk. 30ish 5.7. Thought she would be good for a warm up.
Me: You’re acting really crazy
Her: backturn
Well, what do you expect from an attention whore?

Approach #16 Cute 6.5. late twenties
Me: Comment about the band

Her: blah blah
Obviously not interested, so I eject

Approach #17 Really pretty blonde 7.5 with a tight body
Me: Hey are you from Alabama?
Her: Haha, no, blah blah
Seems interested but convo dies out after a minute. Still having trouble with this opener follow up, haven’t yet developed a routine like I was planning to.

Targets were getting thinner at this point and I started thinking about leaving. Stood around for a while then the 7.5 described above comes up to me.
Her Are you gay?
Oh jeez not this shit again , I think
Me: Why do you think that?
Her: Because you’re so good looking!
Me: (staying calm, trying not to rage) No, I love pussy
Her: Hahahaha
Goes over to her friends and repeats what I said and they all laugh.

I get the “Are you gay?” question 3-4 times a month minimum. I don’t think it’s caused by the way I speak or act because it’s almost always at the start of the interaction, when the girl doesn’t know how I speak or act. I’ve never heard any rumor that any guys think I’m gay. And I can count on one hand the number of times in my whole life I’ve been approached by gay guys, so obviously I don’t set off the gaydar.

I think it’s some kind of shit test and I think it’s being set off by my clothing style. If I lived in LA, New York, Vegas, Miami , the clothes I wear when I go out would be not get a second glance and would be considered a bit conservative even. But here in this redneck beach town the typical guy going out at night wears a stained tourist t shirt or if they really want to dress up- an Affliction shirt. I’m not exaggerating. I’ve been asked if I’m European several times and once if I was from LA.

If anyone has any suggestion and how to handle the “gay” shit test please post it-it’s really getting annoying.

Starting feeling kind of drunk and horny at this point and eyed a 5.6 in front of my who had kind of cute face and a hairstyle I like. But she was chubby , on the verge of being fat. Oh, why not.

Me: Comment on the band
Her: blah blah, then back turns me

What a shitty night-can’t even pick up a chubster

A minute later she turns around and asks me what I was drinking. She’s just trying to restart the convo. I tell her, we chat for a moment the she turns around again. A minute later turns around and tell me she and her friends are going to the bathroom but they’ll be back. Obviously she’s interested .But I decide I’m not-she’s just too big. I leave and the wasted night finally ends

Current totals

Approaches: 17

Girls approaching me: 5

Kiss closes: 4

Number Closes: 3

My 100 Approach Study

"are you gay"

"why dont we go back to my apartment for a little while and then you can answer your own question"