rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women trash short men on Twitter

http://www.twitter.com/heightismwatch

I knew that short guys can have a rough time with women, but wow. Some of these broads have no filter.

What do you guys think about this?

A little harsh although I did laugh at some of the comments:

'I HATE when short guys try to talk to me, just because I'm 5 feet doesnt give your short self any rights to getting at me!'

I think they all want a tall dark handsome charismatic sexy dangerous rich guy who loves them and only them just for who they are even if they never do their makeup and wear fluffy pyjamas and he loves to watch The Notebook and Titanic over and over again when he isn't taking her to expensive restaurants or buying drinks for her and her besties.

That or they'll spend their teens and twenties fucking lame-ass skateboarder/surfer/emo-guitarist/dj dudes and then settle for slightly rotund bank manager in their thirties when they start to run out of eggs.

lol

I think I take my height for granted. I need to read these before going out.

father, forgive them for they know now what they speak.

Yikes! I wasn't expecting that much fire!

Thankfully, I am not short.

I have had women tell me they HATE short guys. Yes, they used the word hate. It's that bad. So glad to be 6 ft

Edit: just read the twitter-holy hell, the hate is even worse than I imagined.What bitches, feel bad for those guys

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

It's "blah" and more shallow than a guy chasing great looks on girls. The fact that this idiocy is said so openly says loads about the unrestrained hypergamy of the modern woman and how much she desires Alpha cock and its "shortcuts" - dominance, height, gangsta/thug looks, being treated like shit and etc.

I just got rejected by a girl (because my game was too mild, I made the mistake of thinking her a "really nice" one) who also couldn't have resisted taking a potshot with "I also couldn't get physically attracted to someone shorter than me". I fired back with "I happen to have a girlfriend who really likes me (and is 10 cm taller - imagine that!)". I won't feel any remorse if that makes her cry...

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

every single one of those bitches would have sucked Napoleon's cock like there was no tomorrow if given the chance. lol

This women dont like short guy is over hyped.

I never had a problem pulling women. I get turned down just like everybody else and i had women telling me that i was too short but nothing that affected me in terms of getting other women.

All the dudes in my university classroom were way taller than me. But who was fucking more girls in my class? Who was getting seriously eye fucked most of the time? Who was more confident in terms of approaching?

I see this women doesnt like short guy on many threads on here, that shit aint true. If you are short, but you have other advantages (nice body, super cute, funny, etc) then you probably will be closing more than the majority of guys.

I feel sorry for the short guys on here reading this that are not getting that much pussy, they gonna blame their height. Height is just an additional tool to the package but it aint all.

They say that short men should be exterminated. Who wants to start twittering that fatties should be exterminated as well?

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Quote: (07-01-2012 03:58 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

It's "blah" and more shallow than a guy chasing great looks on girls. The fact that this idiocy is said so openly says loads about the unrestrained hypergamy of the modern woman and how much she desires Alpha cock and its "shortcuts" - dominance, height, gangsta/thug looks, being treated like shit and etc.

Yeah, that the fact that these bitches are saying this on their public twitter accounts was suprising.

At least fatties can lose weight, you can't change your height.... No excuse for a fat girl to be fat. I wouldn't hold it against a tall girl or a really short girl, if I don't like how they look its fine, but I"m not going to insult them or make them feel bad over something they have zero control. Basic human respect.

These bitches are stupid. I'm average height and not short(almost 5"10) but I feel disgusted at their comments.

Whoooooa, man. People are so fucking cruel.

I'm just under 6'0, but still, this shit strikes a nerve. If women can be that judgmental about HEIGHT, what about the "negative" qualities that *I* possess?

I mean, what is height, really, when you get down to it?

It's an indication of alphaness, right?

If these women will hate you this much for being SHORT, imagine what they'll think if you're soft-spoken, introverted, milquetoast, etc.

I will say this though: this is DEFINITELY an American thing.

Probably not as big a factor abroad.

Height is really big in American culture for some reason, the U.S. never elects a short president for example.

That's depressing. There isn't anything you can really do about height except platform shoes, which probably effect your stride. I'm 5' 4" so even with shoes on I wouldn't be much taller. They act like its a deformity or your fat.

I read it more as a joke, you can't take everything too seriously that people say on the internet. I'm sure the majority of those girls would sleep with or date a short guy who had a lot of pieces in place.

Im average height but like others said this is just girls being mentally lazy, thinking they deserve everything and coming up with a huge list of traits they want in a guy that would at most pump and dump them. They probably think that by voicing these complaints they re convincing themselves that they "deserve" and "have what it takes" to keep mr tall, dark, handsome, successful/ willingtoputupwithmyimmatureshitandspoilthecrapoutofmebeforeithinkimtoogodforhim​, so they cant be bothrered by anyone else. In any case the one advantage that all guys have regardless of height is the aging process. Women like these wont be so picky when theyve gotten regularly pumped and dumped and the reality of their rotten eggs hits them like a bag of bricks. The sad thing is most of the men they want so desperately, if they're smart, wouldnt want to committ to a woman that spiteful. They dont want it directed at them nor in their kids mother. I mean what kind of future lies ahead for a society that values height over intelligence and self relience?

Quote: (07-01-2012 05:00 PM)YoungGunner Wrote:  

Im average height but like others said this is just girls being mentally lazy, thinking they deserve everything

"We had fed the heart on fantasies,
The heart's grown brutal from the fare,
More substance in our enmities
Than in our love; O honey-bees,
Come build in the empty house of the stare."

-- William Butler Yeats

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

I see GUYS on there hating on short guys! What the fuck. I'm 5'8 and never had a girl say anything about my height until I started messing around online dating sites (what a surprise).

If any newbies feel bad about being short, just remember el mechanico is 5'7, I'm 5'8, and Mixx was 5'10.

I see some pussy-ass guys joined in on the trashing of short guys too. I think women definitely favor height, but it isn't as absolute as that twitter feed would have you believe. It's easy for women to reject short guys online, because they're selecting based on your written statistics as well as looks. In person, you can lay down game, and unless height is simply a dealbreaker for her, you have a shot (unless you're abnormally short).

This reminds me of a funny conversation I had with an acquaintence several years ago. This chick was BARELY five feet tall. She was going on about this great blind date she had with this guy. But there's always a but. I asked her what was wrong with him. She said that he was only 5'5"! That's right - he had a whole 5 inches on her, yet because he was shorter than average, he wasn't tall enough for her. So you never know - the height thing can be so random with chicks.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I'm 5'8''. I have definitely noticed that my height hurts me in the dating game. I've always gotten around it somewhat due to good looks, but...

Quote:Quote:

Alexis Perez ‏@OmmItsLexi
It KILLS ME when a super cute guy is short -__-

That shit just pisses me off!

TorontoKid nailed it, none of us can control our height... but women can wear makeup, lose weight and hit the fucking gym!

Unreasonable bitches!

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The funny thing is that 95% of the hardest guys I've known were under 5'10. I remember some guy in high school was around 5'6 and trying to box 4 guys at once haha. It cracks me up when I read forum members act like some tall giant is going to scare away the short guys and intimidate everyone at the club or bar. You're gonna end up getting knocked on your ass by someone half your size if you keep thinking like that.

I'm not even going to quote these retards on that Twitter shit. It's like going after someone online for saying racist things. You know they would shit their pants and not open their mouth face to face so why bother. I don't know what's worse - the girls talking shit or the pussy boys.

Dude I just googled around on this short guy thing... found a hilarious blog post:

Quote:Quote:

I’ve asked around, and the most common explanation I get for female height preference is that they like to feel “surrounded.” They want to hug someone bigger than them, lie next to someone large, someone who can put their arms around them and really…surround. So then I had to ask around and find out what the fuck that meant. The best I could come up with is that tall men make women feel protected. Comforted, cozy, and looked out for. Height, apparently, subconsciously offers that. It better be subconscious, because I’m 6’2″ and I’ll tell you right now ladies, I ain’t protecting you from shit. If a murderer, or a burglar, or even a strong wind should enter your room in the middle of the night, me and my 74 inches are getting the hell out of there. At least a short guy can fit under the bed, so there’s a decent chance you’ll have someone to hide with. I’d keep that in mind.

http://itsnotamatch.com/2011/03/29/women...tleground/

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (07-01-2012 04:09 PM)Andy_B Wrote:  

Whoooooa, man. People are so fucking cruel.

I'm just under 6'0, but still, this shit strikes a nerve. If women can be that judgmental about HEIGHT, what about the "negative" qualities that *I* possess?

I mean, what is height, really, when you get down to it?

It's an indication of alphaness, right?

If these women will hate you this much for being SHORT, imagine what they'll think if you're soft-spoken, introverted, milquetoast, etc.

I will say this though: this is DEFINITELY an American thing.

Probably not as big a factor abroad.

Height is really big in American culture for some reason, the U.S. never elects a short president for example.
Can you or someone else explain how this is only an American thing? Do women not really make a big deal about it in other countries? Appreciate it.

forget it houston. no sense in even thinking about this shit. its harmful for internal game.

women don't know what they're fucking talking about. and as i said above, if given the chance, every single one of those 'hater chicks' woulda fucked Napoleon (the so called "short man complex guy" that they're tweeting about) if given the chance.

power, success, wealth & game trump height.

how tall are ron perelman? roman abramovich? warren buffet? vladimir putin? tom cruise? carlos slim?

live and let die, man.