rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Game was Traumatized

My Game was Traumatized

Ok so Let me tell you guys my story. I'm from Upstate New York. I moved to Brooklyn about 1 1/2 years ago to further develop my trade and of course make some good cash. I was 18 at the time. Before that I was in college and I got a pretty decent amount of poon solely off of looks FAG and social circle game. However I had not found the manosphere yet. I found one method that worked in one environment and stuck with it but I realized, once moving to Brooklyn that this would not work, I was no longer in school( INSERT DRY SPELL). I went through 2 jobs within' 6 months of being there. The second one was the gold mine!! I loved it, from the work ,to my co workers, they were mad chill, ALL about getting Poon and money. One of the fellas there decided to "coach" me on getting girls in the big city.
BAD MISTAKE.
He taught me that getting girls was nothing but an inconsistant numbers game. Chilling in front of our job, he would approach woman after woman , with Direct Openers such " you look so Beautiful" , "Good lookin, how are you" and yada yada. He failed quite often but the fish bait for me is when he actually did succeed in closing with a number quite a few times. After a while of trying this myself I basically became very ballsy and AA was not an issue anymore. I started seeing better results than he was ever seeing. His approach was more tailored for me than him. Because of how I look, woman would be flattered and I would get a lot of numbers but I got flaked on a lot. Anyhow whenever I got rejected, I for some retarded reason found it OK to make rude remarks and say mean shit to women who had not given me a good reason too.
BACKFIRE
Because many of these approaches were done in front of my job many of these women I was rejected by and said harsh things to were sure that I would be there everyday, some would walk across the street before passing. I didn't care. In a mellow tone I'd say to myself "Fuck these bitches, I'm better than them". (Cocky right? Fucking stupid now that I look back. ) One late night at the job I was supposed to meet a new prospect of mine at her "model display show" or w/e the fuck it was before taking her back to my pad. Some guy walks in my job (he looked familiar so I wasn't alarmed) , points right at me, yo bro come here. I walk over to him to talk and right as I approached him , a fist came straight at my jaw. I was out cold. I woke up to getting stomped out by gang members. My co workers were able to atleast get them to stop. I got up and walked outside right away ( MY coworkers told me stay inside) I didn't listen . I said " FUCK THAT , I want to know wtf is wrong with these dudes." I come outside and the guy who first punched me,who just so happens to run that Neighborhood with drugs and that gang, says to me "YOUR not allowed to come here anymore,your banned. you can't work there either, you violated my sister faggot. If your working tommorow, Ima do the same shit again" I took a week off from work. We did a little problem solving and found because this 16 yr old girl WHOM I"VE SEEN BEFORE claimed that I disrespected her saying I told her something disrespectful, though I've dissed a fair amount of women, what she says that I said was totally not me. I was set up. More than likely by one of the girls I had actually dissed or perhaps by someone who was jealous of the results I was starting to get. I'll never know.
Red Pill
I moved from Brooklyn back to upstate NewYork, and after having such "good results" with women prior to the incident, I wasn't back at square one again but at square 0. for like 5 months I was scared that this would happen all over again. Approaching anyone was the last thing on my mind. I was paranoid at all times. It was so bad that I resorted to searching the internet for help. I stumbled upon a guy named Donlak and eventually the rest of the manosphere and now, here I am 20 yrs old. Now that I've found the Manosphere , I have developed into a better Man than I have ever been. I'm approaching again but now indirectly for the most part and directly when I get strong signs of interest , and am back in college (Now its local, before was away in dorms) with a nice little harem. The brat that I became in Brooklyn is no longer me and actually I'd call who I used to be a poor excuse for a man. A chump nonetheless.

Has anyone else on here had a traumatizing moment that strongly effected your game. How or when did you overcome it?

My Game was Traumatized

Welcome to the forum, you are a G.

I like the way you used to act when you didnt give a fuck (''fuck them bitches'' type of mentality, im better than them) but you dissing chick after chick is obvious that you would get in trouble soon or later specially when all these girls know where you work.

Whatever happened between you and these gangbangers is in your past. They have no control in how future girls will respond to you, if girls will flake on you, if you will be beaten again, your past wont control these things so get over what happened.

Start approaching again like crazy, expect to be rejected, enjoy when you get rejected and the more no's you get told, the more you become persistent and you will be fine.

Everybody gets flaked, just keep on pushing until you get that bang. Dont let them idiots traumatize your game.

My Game was Traumatized

Your definitely right bro, I will keep sarging until I feel comfortable like I used to. Learning from your mistakes and correcting them, considering whatever point you began at, is an awesome feeling.
Thanks pitt.

My Game was Traumatized

Damn, amazing story. This doesn't belong in the newb forum at all, in fact, this thread should be an inspiration for any man out there.

No matter the shit you've taken, you get back up and figure out a new way to do things.

My only advice to you is to keep the "I don't care about these bitches" attitude, but instead of using vulgarity and brute force to express it, use wit and seething sarcasm instead. Far less likely to get your ass beaten that way.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

My Game was Traumatized

You can run into psychos anywhere, even if you live a sheltered life without ever approaching a girl there will still be plenty of crazy people around. For example, several years ago, I used to receive death threats from a guy who claimed that I've "maliciously switched my Dungeons & Dragons Player's Handbook with his, and he is sure of it because my copy has a small blot from a drop of water on page 26."

There is no isolation from crazies.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

My Game was Traumatized

I feel you. It's all part of the game, you're gonna run into trouble sooner or later. Put together a crew which you guys will roll out and mack on the hunnies together but at the same time you guys got each others back. I used to go out solo and a few times got into a few fights (mainly betas sucker punching) but it comes with the territory; especially when drunk and obnoxious.

More importantly, you don't even need to be able to kick ass, it's all about the image people have of you. It goes without saying, keep doing what you do but tone down the spitefulness its just unnecessary negative drama.

My Game was Traumatized

Quote: (07-02-2012 10:04 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

You can run into psychos anywhere, even if you live a sheltered life without ever approaching a girl there will still be plenty of crazy people around. For example, several years ago, I used to receive death threats from a guy who claimed that I've "maliciously switched my Dungeons & Dragons Player's Handbook with his, and he is sure of it because my copy has a small blot from a drop of water on page 26."

There is no isolation from crazies.

lol that's amazing. soldier on, brother.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

My Game was Traumatized

Good story. Say "Fuck that bitch" in your head, not outloud. Take a rejection with a smile, head up high.