rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shit PUA's say...

Shit PUA's say...

enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzaQg3wi6...ata_player

Shit PUA's say...

"WHAT DO YOU THINK I SAID? HELL NO, ICE SKATING ISNT ALPHA"

Shit PUA's say...

Got through 10 seconds before closing the window.

Shit PUA's say...

Had to close it early myself.

Shit PUA's say...

Could have been funny if someone with any personality did it, preferably not a chick. Girls just are not funny. Slightly unrelated, but do girls who draw on mustaches/beards for whatever reason gross you out? Don't know why, but I think it's the lamest shit ever. Makes me cringe anytime I see it.

Shit PUA's say...

Forced myself watch the whole thing. Further confirmation that chicks aren't funny.

Shit PUA's say...

Nice feminine chick there...

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Shit PUA's say...

Why do they have a girl do it? Seriously, it would be funnier if a self-aware guy did it.

Shit PUA's say...

1:35 - 2:06.... fucking LOL.

Shit PUA's say...

It's done by Adam Lyons.

It's one of the satirical "I'm a PUA but not afraid to make fun of PUA's to show how I'm different from all the other PUA's."

The dialogue was hilarious, but I agree the actor should have been male.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Shit PUA's say...

Quote: (06-30-2012 05:22 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

It's done by Adam Lyons.

It's one of the satirical "I'm a PUA but not afraid to make fun of PUA's to show how I'm different from all the other PUA's."

The dialogue was hilarious, but I agree the actor should have been male.

Wait, a guy actaully picked that chick to do the video? Yeah, not shocked that a "PUA" would not have the social awareness to realize the video being done by a chick with a fake mustache would not work out.