rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do guys start an LTR with 'the local slut'

In my small town (70k inhabitants) we have a few notorious sluts. They are well known for their slutty behaviour through all those years. They are fucked by dozens of guys....and now after some years they are less sexy and more fat. Still they manange to find a guy who wants to be serious with her, despite her bad name. Those guys must know she was the local slut. Can somebody explain me why they do that?

This afternoon i saw this girl i know from since we were kids walking with a dude and my friend told me: They are getting married tomorrow. This girl was attractive (solid 8) in her best years, but she was the dick sucking queen of my town. I know this guy and he must know it as well.

Quote: (06-28-2012 01:48 PM)Amsterdao! Wrote:  

In my small town (70k inhabitants) we have a few notorious sluts. They are well known for their slutty behaviour through all those years. They are fucked by dozens of guys....and now after some years they are less sexy and more fat. Still they manange to find a guy who wants to be serious with her, despite her bad name. Those guys must know she was the local slut. Can somebody explain me why they do that?

This afternoon i saw this girl i know from since we were kids walking with a dude and my friend told me: They are getting married tomorrow. This girl was attractive (solid 8) in her best years, but she was the dick sucking queen of my town. I know this guy and he must know it as well.

Because it's easier to fall in love with a beautiful girl than a mediocre one. Also easier to fall for a girl who really knows how to please you sexually. I always end up getting addicted to the hot slutty girls who know how to turn me on. They make you feel like you're the only guy on Earth, even though you know it's not even remotely true. The "nice girls" with single digit partners, are a bit tame, and can't S a D end up boring me.

I love sluts [Image: biggrin.gif]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (06-28-2012 02:02 PM)Scarlet_Terror Wrote:  

Because it's easier to fall in love with a beautiful girl than a mediocre one.
Ain't that the truth. A pretty girl's warm smile has an effect on me that a much nicer, but ugly girl's smile does not. The male hamster at work.

Quote: (06-28-2012 02:12 PM)assman Wrote:  

Quote: (06-28-2012 02:02 PM)Scarlet_Terror Wrote:  

Because it's easier to fall in love with a beautiful girl than a mediocre one.
Ain't that the truth. A pretty girl's warm smile has an effect on me that a much nicer, but ugly girl's smile does not. The male hamster at work.

Men do have their own hamster, don't they? Men (I've done this myself) will find all sorts of reason to justify a beautiful girl's shitty behaviour. Or actually believe her when she says "I don't usually do this". The male ego/hamster at work.

Rather be dating a known slut than be deluded about my girl being a chaste angel.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Having an LTR with a slut can be a lot of fun. However, I would never marry one, I would never have one as the mother of my children, and my mother would disown me if I brought one home for Xmas supper. It's the Catholic way of thinking, I guess.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

They think they can be the one to lock it down.

Pretty sure it is a product of the romcom message permeating through society - notice how the girls in that are always fucking the badboys at the beginning, and then they are 'saved' by the hero? At once it excuses the behaviour of sluts and makes impressionable young fellows want to be the hero of the story of their lives.

Back in the day romance films weren't so bad because the girls were relatively feminine, but over time the girls have gotten impossibly worse in the stories and the 'saviours' now have completely unattainable attributes, like being super-goodlooking, super-rich, super-charismatic, and super-'in love' with completely sub-par women.

While it's true that everyone has a past, you don't want to be confronting little pieces of it everywhere you go! I think it's a combination of these guys getting turned out by these chicks' sexual skills, and something inside them that makes them think they can't do better. They're probably nice guys that came along when these chicks weren't as desirable as they used to be, and are tired of getting run through.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Why do you want to know?

Quote:Quote:

she was the dick sucking queen of my town

That might be your answer.

[quote] (06-28-2012 03:25 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

[quote='Amsterdao!' pid='229552' dateline='1340909291']
In my small town (70k inhabitants) we have a few notorious sluts. They are well known for their slutty behaviour through all those years. They are fucked by dozens of guys....and now after some years they are less sexy and more fat. Still they manange to find a guy who wants to be serious with her, despite her bad name. Those guys must know she was the local slut. Can somebody explain me why they do that? [/quote]

Why do you want to know?

Well....I don't understand their way of thinking...sure if she is hot or above average i would fuck her, but beginning an LTR (maybe on the long run all the serious shit living together, kids whatever) is something different. I don't want a girlfriend who has a certain 'bad" name...and people talk about like: Ow you remember her..she was a real whore back in the days. I am not looking for an LTR, but when it happens certainly have to be "girlfriend material". But some other guys already gave me their point of view about it.....makes it more understandable.

Quote: (06-28-2012 02:46 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Having an LTR with a slut can be a lot of fun. However, I would never marry one, I would never have one as the mother of my children, and my mother would disown me if I brought one home for Xmas supper. It's the Catholic way of thinking, I guess.

But then you began an LTR with already knowing it will end some day soon....you don't want to bring her at your mother's home, but she is good enough for an LTR...kinda lost you there.

sorry for the bad grammar..not my first language

I would say pretty much all of my LTRs have been with sluts, except my first one, and even then she later became a huge slut.

Most girls are sluts.

Every now and then I'd get a little grossed out or uneasy about their sexual past, but it definitely fades with age. These days I just don't give a shit, and I assume most girls have been gangbanged by the football team and treated like an utter whore. It saves me from disappointment.

Truth be told, I'd rather wake up to the town blowjob queen every day than be completely unsatisfied with some straight laced plane jane.

The current LTR wakes me up with great BJs and she's kinky as hell. I know I'm not the only guy she's done this with, but seriously, who cares? Paranoia about a girls sluttiness is living in the past, and I'd rather just enjoy myself.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (06-28-2012 04:35 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Truth be told, I'd rather wake up to the town blowjob queen every day than be completely unsatisfied with some straight laced plane jane.

This.

Quote: (06-28-2012 03:04 PM)Kitsune Wrote:  

They think they can be the one to lock it down.

Pretty sure it is a product of the romcom message permeating through society - notice how the girls in that are always fucking the badboys at the beginning, and then they are 'saved' by the hero? At once it excuses the behaviour of sluts and makes impressionable young fellows want to be the hero of the story of their lives.

Back in the day romance films weren't so bad because the girls were relatively feminine, but over time the girls have gotten impossibly worse in the stories and the 'saviours' now have completely unattainable attributes, like being super-goodlooking, super-rich, super-charismatic, and super-'in love' with completely sub-par women.

I think there is a lot of "captain save-a-ho-ism" going on in the media, it subtly gives beta males the hope that they can "save" the hot wild, party girl, and she'll appreciate their adoration, respect, and caring for her, win her over, and they fall in love to live happily ever after.

It's all a crock of B.S., that along with teaching guys to white knights is some of the biggest contributing factors to guys becoming and staying beta males.

One reason we dislike sluts is an evolutionary accident:

Sluts were poor choices to ensure our DNA gets passed on. Who knows how many other dudes she's banged?

But today, we can verify whether or not the child is ours.

The other reason to dislike sluts is more practical:

She goes through guys like trashbags, who's to say she won't replace you?

The only reason to LTR a slut is if she willingly becomes your slave, you can cheat on her whenever, and she'll still be waiting for you. In other words, the only way to LTR a slut is by having total power over them, otherwise it will never last.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

she was the dick sucking queen of my town

You answered your own question.

Some guys prefer to answer the call of their own dicks, rather than worry about what the next dude is thinking.

This shit ain't game related though.

Guys are lame and want to protect and change the sluts.

First few posts in this thread are full of win. Nailed it right out of the gate. Who DOESN'T want to hook up with a super hot nympho that fucks your brains out? A man will justify her whoreish ways any way he can to convince himself her past isn't really what everyone says/knows.

Yall know the song.

The girl fucked with a lot of dudes but there were probably way more dudes around who also wanted to fuck her but never got the chance for being to ugly/dorky/non social or whatever reason.

One of these guys still lives in the past and now think he's captain save-a-ho and that he scored a hot girl that is wanted by other guys too while she's thinking of settling down with a guy who adores her/spoils her and is faithful to her.

In a way it's a win/win situation for the both of them. They both think they got the prize.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (06-29-2012 03:26 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

First few posts in this thread are full of win. Nailed it right out of the gate. Who DOESN'T want to hook up with a super hot nympho that fucks your brains out? A man will justify her whoreish ways any way he can to convince himself her past isn't really what everyone says/knows.

Yall know the song.

Those lyrics are on point. I'm guessing Volvo's are big with soccer moms on the west coast? I hardly even see those cars on the road here. Sometimes I see soccer moms or older women and something about them tells me they were a hoe back in the day. You know players have that 6th sense to sniff out the easy pussy [Image: tard.gif]

Men start "LTRs" when they lose a sense of abundance and start projecting magical properties on to women.

Women are like vegetables/fruits. You can't keep them around forever. They need to be eaten when they are ripe. They will rot soon after.

I like the proportions on that chick in the everclear video. Reminds me of a stripper I picked up and fucked a few weeks back.

Quote: (06-29-2012 04:41 AM)soup Wrote:  

Men start "LTRs" when they lose a sense of abundance and start projecting magical properties on to women.

Quote-worthy right there.

LTRs with sluts isn't a bad thing. It's just how you handle her. Don't get super Romeo on her. Everyone knows shes a whore so its no need to treat her anything less than that.

Any problem from her will only reinforce that shes a hoe

P.s I think soccer moms are hot as well.

Nope.

Lots of truth on this thread. Any guy with a madonna/whore complex should ask himself honestly, "Why do I REALLY have a problem with this girl's sexual past."

I think a lot of the time, it's because there is some instinct in him that desires the VERY traditional and outdated scenario where he is a bold and chivalrous suitor going after the pure, virgin prize.

Well, I've been with a few virgins, and there's certainly a mental thrill about the experience, but it's good for a one time shot, literally.

Now, on the flip side, you certainly want to avoid a slut who's transitioning into the phase of retired and embittered ex-party girl who's looking to change her ways and settle down with a nice harmless beta. And it's betas like these that will become furious and seeth with jealous resentment if they find out their girlfriend's past.

Soup's fruit metaphor is perfect. Get em while they're ripe and keep a fresh supply

ETA: I've fucked a few girls that I worked with who had slutbag reputations. And since they had that reputation, they had a huge line of suitors who thought they could get in easy, but sluts aren't always "easier" just because they've been around. They denied plenty of guys who couldn't make it happen, and when I fucked them I was the target of some coworker envy. Just sayin'.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK