rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I saw myself in this video...

My friend just told me to watch this video. I slowly started to find a strange familiarity, and I'm hoping I'm not the only one....

God bless mother nature

Damn, roosters blow their loads fast. It makes sense though. The chickens are moving too fast. I wonder if this has ramifications for human "pre-mature" ejaculation. Maybe are designed to cum fast so that they can move on to the next target or fight a tiger or something.

I like his harem management skills. Just corrals them into his pen.

Still though, so many people forget that we are animals. Driven by primal urges to fuck, eat and drink. Nothing can change that. Sure we can take up intellectual or spiritual pursuits, but they will never outweigh our biology. No matter how much feminists want to think so.

He lasted half a second!

Great video. This is what nature intended us to be...AGGRESSIVE.

HES FEEDING THEM WINGS AND FRIES!!! LOL!

Yea that video was cool I always forget about Roosters you only hear about the eggs/Hens and I forget a Rooster still has to blast one into a Hen.

What's interesting is how minus of any other Roosters/competition the Rooster just goes ham and strait into beast mode. I am sure with the inclusion of more Roosters he would have to be a 'bit' more strategic and maybe do a wing flap or some other type of mating shit. It was also interesting to see him follow through on the Hen that showed the most interest. He tried to go after them all but that black hen was either the slowest or passively wanted it in (I don't know if Chickens get any pleasure from that.. not if its only a second long lol)

So the question I would ask is if a single man was in a room with a group of females whom were numb to social shame (a group of girlfriends) if you whipped out your cock what are the chances you would score instantly?

I am sure kats have stories of drunken romps with you and two ladies friends whom make out with each other and shit but I wonder if this could be done in a large group? You would have 100lb nuts to try and attempt this, but I do wonder if it would hit the carnal back brain of a female and after the initial shock I would bet my dollar she (all ) would be turned on as fuck.

You can tell it's not in DC because of the great m/f ratio.

This is my new go-to video before I go out... better than Seinfield haha! [Image: sleepy.gif]

Even females of other species have LMR. Pretty shocking

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (06-28-2012 09:03 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Even females of other species have LMR. Pretty shocking

Properly understood, it's a shit-test. Sperm Wars has a terrific chapter on this, if you know which one I mean...

Fuckin hilarious. I love how as soon as he gets off, he goes straight to the food lol.

haha that's awesome. Pretty good ratio for the rooster though, its only him and 10 hens [Image: tongue.gif]

"I grew up on a farm. I have seen animals having sex in every position imaginable. Goat on chicken. Chicken on goat. Couple of chickens doing a goat. Couple of pigs watching."
- Dwight Schrute