rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dumping girls via text

Dumping girls via text

I'm cleaning house tonight. I'm pretty rude but sometimes I think my departure needs to be more epic.

Any ideas? I want to send the text that leaves a bad taste for years.

Dumping girls via text

Happy Father's Day!

(Girl Responds)

"Too bad me and your father think you're a piece of shit. "

Nope.

Dumping girls via text

fuck off, i dont want to talk to you again (or until you change ur attitude)

i would say something like that if i was pissed

Dumping girls via text

If you're trying to accelerate the hamster, you have to open up some doubts that'll tend to linger. My first idea:

"Bad news: I can't hang out with u anymore. An issue I've had with u has become too much. Good luck!"

"I've learned some pretty disturbing stuff about your past. I don't think I can see you again."

"I don't think we can hang anymore. My buddy says you guys have 'a history.'"

Then don't answer the follow-up questions. Just leave that shit out there.

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Dumping girls via text

Mine are WAY worse than those already. I'm talkin' bad bad here.

Dumping girls via text

Quote: (06-17-2012 09:33 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Worse would be to claim that they gave you an STD (because you "just came from the clinic and definitely have something" now). That seems too mean for me. I'm an asshole, but I have my limits. (Unless she did me harm, of course.)

Dumping girls via text

Quote: (06-17-2012 08:48 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Any ideas? I want to send the text that leaves a bad taste for years.

You can always try to pull a Patrick Bateman:

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Dumping girls via text

Quote: (06-17-2012 09:43 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Worse would be to claim that they gave you an STD (because you "just came from the clinic and definitely have something" now). That seems too mean for me. I'm an asshole, but I have my limits. (Unless she did me harm, of course.)
I accuse every girl of giving me a STD before we even meet sometimes. Tuth you really need to visit here and the fact is i'm ditching all my Tampa Hillsborough county girls today.

" I don't know who or what raised you but I'm thinking I'm going to cut and run"

Those kinds.

Dumping girls via text

Quote: (06-17-2012 09:52 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (06-17-2012 09:43 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I accuse every girl of giving me a STD before we even meet sometimes. Tuth you really need to visit here and the fact is i'm ditching all my Tampa Hillsborough county girls today.

" I don't know who or what raised you but I'm thinking I'm going to cut and run"

Those kinds.

In this case what you could do is send a text to the wrong girl about an std. I'm having trouble explaining so here's an example:

Let's say you want to get rid of a girl named YY. You send:

"Hey XX, sorry again about the clap. I promise I'll pay for all the pills and whatnot."

Then when YY responds you deny everything.

This could lead to serious crazy behavior out of the girls, however.

Aloha!

Dumping girls via text

Tell a girl that she has horrible hygiene and that you can no longer sustain an erection when you are with her.

Dumping girls via text

Quote: (06-17-2012 10:25 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Tell a girl that she has horrible hygiene and that you can no longer sustain an erection when you are with her.

How about, more specifically, accusing her of having a smelly pussy ("an intolerably malodorous vagina")?

Dumping girls via text

Yeah, in the interest of getting her hamster going, the best way would be to send her a text that was meant for another girl. But instead of something negative like STDs, make it something positive like sexual performance that was clearly NOT meant for her, like,

"Jesus, you took that cumshot like a champ last night. I've never seen a girl play with cum on her face like such a dirty whore before."
or
"I'm still thinking about you and your roommate doing lines of coke off my cock last night and then slobbering all over it. Pretty hawt."

...send these texts after you haven't seen her for a few days. Laugh at her response.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Dumping girls via text

If you want to nuke the hamster from orbit you're going to have to plausibly attack things she uses to give herself self-esteem. You have to annihilate her conception of her image/sexual value. You have to phrase it so it is not from a position of anger, but disdain for her as a human being. Try to make it personal, something she's been touchy on in the past or something she criticizes heavily in someone else.

example 1: This girl I was banging for a while was bat-shit insane. On a bunch of different meds for anxiety, ADD and depression. Anyways, she freaked out at me because I hinted at a mental problem of hers. She went off. "Bitchcon 1" is what I called it. I don't remember exactly what I said but it was along the lines of "please do not contact me again I don't feel comfortable being around you any more,you are fucked upstairs and really need to get some professional help. i hope you get your problems sorted out" I think I got 10 texts and 5 missed calls in a few minutes after that text.

example 2: I was seeing this girl who had gone to a private school. She'd been brainwashed into thinking school is the ultimate truth, if you don't succeed in school you don't succeed in life. If you are stupid you are sub-human. She also couldn't orgasm due to some anti-anxiety medication she was taking and she always feared she was "broken" We got into an argument one day and I had enough I said something along the lines of:
"you are retarded, your schooling has fucked you up beyond repair and I can't be with a broken person. You will never be able to be normal and carefree, goodbye". This one was more 'anger driven' but I still attacked her at a core values level.

example 3: this one didn't happen. for example say she is a former fatty or is really self conscious about her weight and tries to be an independent/strong 'womyn'. you could drop her by saying "you've put on a few pounds lately, I am worried you might revert back to your old self and I am someone who can't tolerate weak people. I have misjudged you. Goodbye."

and of course don't reply after. It is really more effective if you do it at a personal level and make it seem like there is something inherently wrong with them ie. no man will ever want her.

Dumping girls via text

Damn Western, Your bust lines are stellar openers

Dumping girls via text

how so?

Dumping girls via text

Quote: (06-17-2012 11:12 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

how so?
I may send that shit to open or break ice

Them's pussy soaking neg lines here

Dumping girls via text

haha I see what you mean. Let me know how it works.

Dumping girls via text

Quote: (06-17-2012 11:19 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

haha I see what you mean. Let me know how it works.
Your words. I'm not looking to flirt at all. More like this..
"You are not presentable for me in public but good luck"
" No way you will ever meet my family wearing what you did so..Bye"