rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming a 9+

Gaming a 9+

I've been texting back and forth with probably the hottest girl I've ever tried to pull. I've been in NYC, Colombia, Argentina and Brazil, so this is definite quality and I want to sink my teeth into it.

She seems to be a pretty normal girl for someone that looks like the top 1% of girls in Colombia and for someone that does bikini modeling. She works at a bank during the day, goes to school at night, hits the gym regularly, and is pretty crazy about nutrition (eating 6 precooked meals a day). So the bitch is busy, but obviously we've been chatting a good bit and she seems genuinely interested in getting together. Background wise, she just moved out of her shared apartment with her bf of 11 months and now back in with mom. Supposedly he put nude photos of her on fb and she found out.

Met her upstairs in a nice restaurant bar. She made first comment. I played back. We talked for about 10 minutes and I grabbed her number and ejected when I saw the returns start to diminish. Pulled a high note Costanza eject, which was actually the right move in this situation as I told her that I had a friend waiting. I usually never pull the eject this early but it worked well.

Not having a lot of experience with the 9+ range, I've been cautious not to push the situation or fuck it up with showing too much interest, being clingy, etc. Usually I run natural game and don't think too much about it, as I can skate by on looks and my normal personality. This seems to be a different beast that could easily fall off the hook though and while I don't give a fuck in the long term, I wanna hit this one way or another.

Basically, she's warmed up to me at this point, something I don't usually consider much but warranted due to her being shell-shocked over being exposed online by a live-in boyfriend. I'm always upfront about sexual interest so there's no concern about her being confused. It's going on 4 days and I've kept her on the line but I need to transition over to keep the attraction from dying out. I usually don't rely on text game but she doesn't get a break until 10 pm each day after work and school. We haven't talked on the phone yet and I don't want to do it now just because she's cooling down. It shows my hand too much and may look weak. I want to transition straight to a face to face and I'm sure I can take it from there.

Knowing that she gets hit on constantly and male attention comes in droves, I've played it a bit aloof showing interest but not too much. Mainly just DHV'in and joking around with her. Talking about work, school, light negs, all that shit. She's interested but I'm not getting much playfulness. She's not being aloof but not giving me any signals. Basically, purposely making it hard to figure her out.

Today, after a few text:

me: "let's get together later or tomorrow"
her: "I can't"
me: 15 minutes later "What!?!?"
her: "What what??"
me: 30 minutes later "Just messing around. Find some time when we can get together"

Nothing since, but not really uncommon as we've gone half days without anything and restarted with no problem. Still, I don't like my transition so far or my last response.

Which direction would you take it? I'm not gonna text this chick forever but she hasn't hesitated to reply once and was even texting me while driving home in a downpour the other night.

Let's compile some good advice here on the differences in pulling top talent. How to combat the lack of signals, when to push, when to pull, DHV's that work and ones that don't, strategies, advice etc.

Looking to guys that have been down this road a good bit. I need to reread that post Kona had on the bikini competition chick. Kona, any advice?

Gaming a 9+

Quote:Quote:

going on 4 days and I've kept her on the line but I need to transition over to keep the attraction from dying out.

Attraction doesn't built over time. So it obvious either 2 things are happening 1) she waiting you for to make a bold move 2) She's digging your attentiveness and waisting your time. More than likely she wants to use you to get back her boyfriend for posting those pics. MAKE THE BOLD MOVE! Be smooth but dead serious. Make it clear to her what you want but don't have time to play anymore. If she stops talking you to you then it just confirms what I just said ... she's playing games. Move on, their are other 9's out there.

Gaming a 9+

Quote: (06-14-2012 02:42 AM)Str8laced Wrote:  

(06-14-2012, 07:17 AM)IVth_Element Wrote:  [quote]Quote:

going on 4 days and I've kept her on the line but I need to transition over to keep the attraction from dying out.

Attraction doesn't built over time. So it obvious either 2 things are happening 1) she waiting you for to make a bold move 2) She's digging your attentiveness and waisting your time. More than likely she wants to use you to get back her boyfriend for posting those pics.

Good advice. I think both are very real possibilities. I think it's likely a bit of both. She licks her wounds using my attention and if I turn out to be something more, great. I'm liking the bold move approach. It's more my style, but starting this whole thing on a Monday was a bad move on my part. I should have waited till Wednesday and came out the gate bold. What's the move now, putting her to the decision, but without begging for her time? I'm pretty confident the attraction has been there since we met, but I'm letting it die trying to figure out how to play this without scaring her off.

It seems counter-intuitive to me, but maybe being really bold actually works better than trying to be completely different than the other 10 guys that hit on her every day (her words).

Gaming a 9+

but I'm letting it die trying to figure out how to play this without scaring her off.

The only other option I see is reversing the roles a bit and befriended her strictly on a platonic level. That way you can try to work your way into her circle of friends and use her acquaintance more to your advantage. Her friendship maybe more beneficial to you in a long term that way.

Gaming a 9+

a 9 in Colombia...I hope you have a big bank account...

agree with st8laced's advice. anyway good luck mate

Gaming a 9+

I got the phone number of one of the two hottest girls I've met in my life a while back, maybe one of the two 10's or 9.5's whose numbers I've gotten. Could be a Colombian bikini model, looked photoshopped-calibur sexy. Turns out I think she wanted me to get at her while she was on vacation because I waited for her to get back to Medellin and she promptly told me that she was with her boyfriend and wouldn't even give me her email. Lame..! Good luck but the top top tier is a bitch to crack...

Gaming a 9+

Quote: (06-14-2012 02:17 AM)IVth_Element Wrote:  

a high note Costanza eject,

what does this mean?

as far as a bold move? What kind of bold move were u think straightlaced? Something like texting her, "I'm picking u up after work for a drink. Meet u there at 10"?? Bold moves are hard to pull off on text & really need to be done in person, but if she's flaking on his date requests it's tuff...

Gaming a 9+

Here is the Harry formula.

Get the bitch on the phone, get the bitch out, get the bitch drunk, go caveman on the bitch the minute she is isolated. If she does not put out after a few, she is probably never going to put out unless she is contacting you to arrange another meet a few days after. Could be a 6, could be a 10. All the same.

You young uns and this gay texting nonsense though. Stop interpreting toneless text messages like chicks. Phone them, talk to them, listen to their tone, and tell them whats happening. Phone the bitches, texting is to send directions or give a short confirmation or updates. Nothing more. And short calls, cut them off after 3-4 minutes, you too busy.

Gaming a 9+

A 9+ ?

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

Gaming a 9+

Quote: (06-14-2012 11:53 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Get the bitch on the phone, get the bitch out, get the bitch drunk, go caveman on the bitch the minute she is isolated. If she does not put out after a few, she is probably never going to put out unless she is contacting you to arrange another meet a few days after. Could be a 6, could be a 10. All the same.

You young uns and this gay texting nonsense though. Stop interpreting toneless text messages like chicks. Phone them, talk to them, listen to their tone, and tell them whats happening. Phone the bitches, texting is to send directions or give a short confirmation or updates. Nothing more. And short calls, cut them off after 3-4 minutes, you too busy.

Yes.

This is how it is done.

I swear if I see another "text analysis" thread on here I am going to drink a bottle of Drano.

99% of the "game" threads on here would be eliminated if:

1. People stopped texting.

2. People stopped online dating and met girls in real life.

Gaming a 9+

Quote: (06-14-2012 12:31 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Yes.

This is how it is done.

I swear if I see another "text analysis" thread on here I am going to drink a bottle of Drano.

G, most girls I know don't answer their phones anymore.

Gaming a 9+

Quote: (06-14-2012 12:37 PM)soup Wrote:  

That's been my experience. Girls won't answer the phone for a 'real' phone call till after u sleep with 'em. lol.

Gaming a 9+

Gmanifesto, so what do you do when they don't answer the phone? Blow off or text? What if she responds to your call with a text and says "at work what up sexy man?" I'm guilty of doing what they do. I don't answer for them unless were meeting and some needs directions. They'll be calling me all day. I write "text please"

Gaming a 9+

Quote: (06-14-2012 12:37 PM)soup Wrote:  

Yes.

This is how it is done.

It hasn't been an issue for me.

Met 2 girls last Thurs night aged 24 and 26.

Called both Sat day.

One got on the horn and swooped Sat night.

The other I left a voicemail for and she called me Monday.

Hanging out with her Friday night.

2-2.

Gmanifesto, so what do you do when they don't answer the phone? Blow off or text? What if she responds to your call with a text and says "at work what up sexy man?" I'm guilty of doing what they do. I don't answer for them unless were meeting and some needs directions. They'll be calling me all day. I write "text please"

Voicemail.

I will say it before and I will say it again, if you are doing the opposite of "regular guy" then you are doing the right thing.

Resources:

Phone Game Broken Down to The Organic Compound http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/04/pho...pound.html

Phone Game is Dead or is it? http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/03/pho...is-it.html

Business and Girls: Phone Game VS Text Game http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/08/bus...-game.html

Gaming a 9+

You have got to get on the phone. I see Gman has posted and I bet he's telling you the same thing. You are expecting to build attraction through texts while it's obviously diminishing. It may already be gone. Remember, people text when they're uncomfortable about saying something on the phone, and girls are tired of dudes being "cute" through text. Call and you may still be in this thing.

Gaming a 9+

G, those are great tips for phone game if you can actually get a girl on the phone. Maybe texting is old enough now that it won't make you seem behind the curve to give a call.

Gaming a 9+

Quote: (06-14-2012 01:23 PM)soup Wrote:  

G, those are great tips for phone game if you can actually get a girl on the phone. Maybe texting is old enough now that it won't make you seem behind the curve to give a call.

Try this:

The next 30 girls numbers you get, call. Don't text.

Let me know how it works out.

I would bet that it is going to work a hell of a lot better than texting.

Question for you:

What age range are you?

The reason I am asking is that younger guys never had a chance to develop real phone skills.

If you fall in that younger age bracket, it is like anything. It is going to take practice.

And yes, I am talking about practice:

Gaming a 9+

You can build attraction through text and when they call you hit the fuck you button on them which builds more attraction. Script flipped. I told a girl yesterday via text that I want to take her on a date to the gas station. I told her if it goes well I'll we'll visit the condom isle. She text me back then called. Nope! I'm not answering.

Gaming a 9+

Yes.

This is how it is done.

I'm 100% with you on texting. That shit is the bane of gaming. I think online is useful if you can find your niche, and get the right formula down. I'm still working on that myself.

I don't have any texting and let girls know that. Lower flaking rates.

Gaming a 9+

Quote: (06-14-2012 01:33 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

You can build attraction through text and when they call you hit the fuck you button on them which builds more attraction. Script flipped. I told a girl yesterday via text that I want to take her on a date to the gas station. I told her if it goes well I'll we'll visit the condom isle. She text me back then called. Nope! I'm not answering.

I don't doubt it.

Not my style though.

I don't have the type or energy for little games.

I need to schedule things and get them inked on the books.

Texting is counter productive.

Everything can be handled ie locked down, excitement, plans, air tight in a 5 minute conversation.

Gaming a 9+

Quote: (06-14-2012 01:44 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (06-14-2012 01:33 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I don't doubt it.

Not my style though.

I don't have the type or energy for little games.

I need to schedule things and get them inked on the books.

Texting is counter productive.

Everything can be handled ie locked down, excitement, plans, air tight in a 5 minute conversation.
Airtight plans turn into shit if you don't stay in contact. After two days girls think you've moved on and start making other plans. Also I'm not offering up skydiving lessons as a first date. You almost have to text to keep the fish on the hook. I was talking to another forum member the other day about this. He made a solid date for friday on monday via call and didn't call again to Friday. She thought she was an after thought and declined.

Gaming a 9+

G, I very much like the idea of not going online, not texting- doing everything "organically" or old school. I'm curious to know about the scene you are working in. It would be great if this approach can be universally applied to every tribe (to me, an example of different tribal values would be hipster girls not reacting to big muscles and machismo in the same way the Guidettes would).

Gaming a 9+

I think G and Mechanico are both right. I've been calling and txting here and there after. My numbers have gone way up. I don't see a 9 going for just texting unless you are higher value (or whatever the game term is). I also don't see just making a phone call for later in the week and no follow up working either. Not consistently anyway.

Gaming a 9+

If a chick is not taking your calls, she is not going to be taking your dick. You phone them to qualify them as much as anything too lads.

Its simple

When she picks up, your rule is no calls longer than 3-4 minutes, you chat, flirt and setup a meet, cut her short.

Voicemail tactics:

Phone first, it rings to voicemail - dont tell her to call you, tell her who it is in case she does not have your number and caller ID, and tell her you will call some other time. The bitch will remember the number or save it, count on it.

IE: "Hey fuckslut, Its Harry, took your number after/at/etc. Not to worry, Ill catch you another time"

Less than 10 seconds

Phone second time, it rings to voicemail "Hey fuckslut, its Harry, give me a call when you have a gap, number"

Less than 10 seconds

NO THIRD CALL. DITCH THE NUMBER AFTER SECOND VOICEMAIL

From there

- If she returns call first time round, shes up for it and not even playing hard to get
- If she returns second time round, let that motherfucker ring through. Return her call day or two later, even if she is leaving some gushing message about meeting or some crap. You make her wait now
- No calls longer than 3-4 minutes, you chat, flirt and setup a meet, cut her short.
- If she sends you texts, ignore the things. If she responds by text after you told her to call the second time around, IGNORE THE FUCKING THING. If she asks you when you speak why you dont text, just say its impersonal and all a little bit queer. You got no time for that shit.

If she does not return your calls you are wasting your time. You just saved yourself a ton of time by only concentrating on women who are genuinely interested in you and have a high interest level, which is one of the major reasons why you always phone. You make her chase you a bit too if she does not answer

Every homo trying to get with her spends all day sending her uplifting messages of support and cute little smiley faces. Dont be one of those douchebags.

Dont work the numbers you get hard, work hard to get the numbers.

Gaming a 9+

Phone game will help strengthen your overall ability to talk to a girl. I'm lucky that I caught the last wave before cell phones blew up. I had to put in my work with telephone and house phone game. I don't think these youngsters would last a day without text messaging. Damn, its been so long since I worked on my phone game. I need to start using it more. Extra points if you have a nice, deep voice.