rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

As much info/feedback on Sweden as possible

I m looking for any or all the thoughts/info you all could give me about Stockhom and Sweden.

I ve read the other threads on here, but I just want to get as much info as possible.

If you ve ever been to Sweden, or know someone who has, I d appreciate any info. Thanks.

Quote: (11-26-2009 05:25 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

My specific questions are:

What are the quality of girls over there?
Above average if you like the blonde type.

Do they like good looking dark(er) skinned guys out there? I ve heard Sweden is pretty racist actually.
Yeah they do like dark skinned guys, but it depends of the aproach. I mean if you look exotic from south europe, and start talking about beach, surf, sun, etc, they will dig you for sure, but don´t expect them throwing at your arms. Of course if you want heaven just take a ferry to any eastern europe country. From what I´ve heard from my cousin (wich is half spanish, half swedish) northern europeans are pretty cold, regard to social interaction. I don´t really give a f-ck if they are cold or not as long as the girls are hot.

How does winter effect gaming girls?
The girls were wearing miniskirts although it was 2 degrees. But every that I met in Sweden kept saying that I should go back in the summer.

I was in Sweden two weeks ago. I wasn't blown away by the quality of the girls, to be honest. But as I was only there for a day, I can't comment authoritatively on it, except to say...

Dark-skinned people should probably not expect a hero's welcome in Scandinavia. If you're from southern Europe you'll be received well, but keep in mind that many Scandinavians / Nordic people associate crime and poverty with immigrants from Morocco, Turkey, etc. I really don't think being 'dark-skinned' will be an asset anywhere in Europe. I'm saying this objectively; I don't condone or support the sentiment.

I know a dark skin half Latino, half Arab guy who says he cleaned up with the girls in Sweden while studying there and recommended it. He's an above average looking guy though so that may have helped. He does good with girls back home as well.

Quote: (11-26-2009 05:25 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

My specific questions are:

What are the quality of girls over there?

Do they like good looking dark(er) skinned guys out there? I ve heard Sweden is pretty racist actually.

How does winter effect gaming girls?

I was in Sweden with the US Navy a within the last 7 years. Here's some answers:

1) The quality of girls is very high.

2) The bangable girls love the dark skinned people. The black guys I was with were getting laid all over the place.

3) You have to move your game indoors in the winter.

Good luck.

Aloha!

Quote: (11-28-2009 03:39 PM)Kona Wrote:  

2) The bangable girls love the dark skinned people. The black guys I was with were getting laid all over the place.

Yeah, I was talking to a black guy who's brother lives in sweden, and he was telling me how his brother gets laid a lot and the girls like black guys there.

I probably should have mentioned I m Canadian. I m not from the middle east or anything like that. Just a good looking, dark skinned dude from Canada. Anyhow...really appreciate the comments. Keep em coming!

I have a Brazilian friend here. Very outgoing, has game. He cleaned up in Norway few years back. He's pretty dark skinned.

I have yet to see a swedish girl that I truly rate above 8, I think their bone structure (facial) is a bit on the masculine side, with prominent jaw lines etc, which i like in some exceptional girls, but not any swedish I know.
My best friend is swedish and we shared an appartment as students in The Netherlands, he was right he told me that I would not stand out in SE for being olive-mediterranean skinned (spanish), but I had as much chances as anyone.
Swedish people are as racist as anybody in the world, there are nazis and there are liberals and all in between, nothing to worry about.
I would think black dudes would fare better there, specially blacks from the US or the UK, rich countries, because scandinavian women truly see them as exotic and as far as I know are willing to bang them (notice I say they bang them) because swedish women know what they want when fucking and they can be a great treat [Image: smile.gif]

Just go for it, life is about experiencing, not reading about other people's experiences.
Other girls in Scandinavia:
- Danish women truly seem more outgoing but are actually much more difficult to crack, they are the biggest tribe of vikings and they like to be left alone, i think, still I banged some and have a good friend there who I bang whenever we meet (model for sculptors, really good ass)
- Icelandic are a bitmore open once you get in their conversational circle and can be really easy to bang.
- Norwegian are the most beautiful, I think the percentage of 9s there is as high as it gets, they are very shy, reserved, intelligent, polite and faithful friends. But if they like you they are very nice girls, not superficial at all, quite deep people, I think, which is my preferred type of girls and incredibly bangable (i am banging 2 norges lately)
- Finnish: they LOVE iberian cock and everything related to Spain-Portugal, not to confuse with the wrongly called "latinos", but maybe they would also be successful, they like darker men.

That is what I can contribute you!

Quote: (11-28-2009 08:41 PM)lilactag Wrote:  

I have yet to see a swedish girl that I truly rate above 8, I think their bone structure (facial) is a bit on the masculine side, with prominent jaw lines etc, which i like in some exceptional girls, but not any swedish I know.
My best friend is swedish and we shared an appartment as students in The Netherlands, he was right he told me that I would not stand out in SE for being olive-mediterranean skinned (spanish), but I had as much chances as anyone.
Swedish people are as racist as anybody in the world, there are nazis and there are liberals and all in between, nothing to worry about.
I would think black dudes would fare better there, specially blacks from the US or the UK, rich countries, because scandinavian women truly see them as exotic and as far as I know are willing to bang them (notice I say they bang them) because swedish women know what they want when fucking and they can be a great treat [Image: smile.gif]

Just go for it, life is about experiencing, not reading about other people's experiences.
Other girls in Scandinavia:
- Danish women truly seem more outgoing but are actually much more difficult to crack, they are the biggest tribe of vikings and they like to be left alone, i think, still I banged some and have a good friend there who I bang whenever we meet (model for sculptors, really good ass)
- Icelandic are a bitmore open once you get in their conversational circle and can be really easy to bang.
- Norwegian are the most beautiful, I think the percentage of 9s there is as high as it gets, they are very shy, reserved, intelligent, polite and faithful friends. But if they like you they are very nice girls, not superficial at all, quite deep people, I think, which is my preferred type of girls and incredibly bangable (i am banging 2 norges lately)
- Finnish: they LOVE iberian cock and everything related to Spain-Portugal, not to confuse with the wrongly called "latinos", but maybe they would also be successful, they like darker men.

That is what I can contribute you!

Can you break down some more info about Norway - Oslo. I was going to go there one month ago and couldn´t and I was going to go this weekend and couldn´t go again. I already booked two flights to Oslo and didn´t go either, f-ck.

Quote: (11-28-2009 06:24 PM)PartyTime Wrote:  

Yeah, I was talking to a black guy who's brother lives in sweden, and he was telling me how his brother gets laid a lot and the girls like black guys there.

Alright, I think you finally pushed me over the edge to go to Scandinavia. I've never had an interest in going there before but now I have to see what this Scandi girl/black dude situation is all about.

Quote: (11-29-2009 12:40 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (11-28-2009 06:24 PM)PartyTime Wrote:  

Alright, I think you finally pushed me over the edge to go to Scandinavia. I've never had an interest in going there before but now I have to see what this Scandi girl/black dude situation is all about.

Check out at least one big city and one smaller city. I have a feeling you'd do even better in the smaller city because you'd be even more exotic.

- Norwegian are the most beautiful

I've noticed that too.

I'm a dark dude. Funny thing is I was up that way when I lived in Rota, Spain. Chicks loved to hear about Spain.

I stayed in Tallinn for a while and had a thing going with a girl in Helsinki. I used those ferries like crazy to go see her. On my mother she looked just like that actress named Elisha Cuthbert. On top of being knockout hot she was one of the sweetest girls I've ever met. Thegmanifesto was asking about Tallinn on here and I looked through my stuff and found her phone # and email. The number was no good any more. I sent 2 emails and got nothing back.

What A Bitch.

Aloha!

Anybody have any idea what the cost of living is in Sweden? How much a shared apartment would be?

Quote: (12-01-2009 10:51 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Anybody have any idea what the cost of living is in Sweden? How much a shared apartment would be?

A few weeks ago I was hell bent on going to Peru because a guy that I work with wanted to take me. I changed my mind. I rented a two bedroom apartment in Reykjavik, Iceland for a month in the summer (2010). I am thinking to make it a jumpoff point for my travels to Oslo and/or Stockholm. If you are in Sweden during the summer let me know. Maybe you can swing by my place in Rekjavik and we can go swoop some girls.

I have a good friend here in Georgia that is from Sweden. She is very good looking and loves to party. She has many girl friends in Sweden especialy since she was a star soccer player. She tells me that I would have no problem slaying girls down their.

Quote: (12-01-2009 01:04 PM)fman Wrote:  

A few weeks ago I was hell bent on going to Peru because a guy that I work with wanted to take me. I changed my mind. I rented a two bedroom apartment in Reykjavik, Iceland for a month in the summer (2010). I am thinking to make it a jumpoff point for my travels to Oslo and/or Stockholm. If you are in Sweden during the summer let me know. Maybe you can swing by my place in Rekjavik and we can go swoop some girls.

I have a good friend here in Georgia that is from Sweden. She is very good looking and loves to party. She has many girl friends in Sweden especialy since she was a star soccer player. She tells me that I would have no problem slaying girls down their.

I'll definitely let you know, man. PM me your details and I ll send you mine. It's pretty 50-50 whether it will be summer or winter, though.

Does your friend have any input on summer vs winter? Winter is very dark but girls might want to cuddle up and fuck more staying inside (this is what i find here in canada, and what i ve heard of iceland as well). On the other hand, girls are out more and easier to meet in the summer, but there are more distractions.

Anyway, PM me...I ll be gaming hardcore in Sweden and the Iceland stop is very intriguing.

Quote: (12-01-2009 07:18 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2009 01:04 PM)fman Wrote:  

I'll definitely let you know, man. PM me your details and I ll send you mine. It's pretty 50-50 whether it will be summer or winter, though.

Does your friend have any input on summer vs winter? Winter is very dark but girls might want to cuddle up and fuck more staying inside (this is what i find here in canada, and what i ve heard of iceland as well). On the other hand, girls are out more and easier to meet in the summer, but there are more distractions.

Anyway, PM me...I ll be gaming hardcore in Sweden and the Iceland stop is very intriguing.

The best time according to her it is the 22/24 hour daylight. All that I read says the same about Iceland. Check this video out it is part 2&3 in a 5 part series on women in Iceland:
http://vimeo.com/2239725
http://vimeo.com/2239810

Quote: (12-01-2009 09:34 PM)fman Wrote:  

I watched the videos and of all the women in them, I only saw one that even came close to being hot, and that was the tall blonde chic with the ponytail in the first one. Wasn't too impressed with the quality of the other girls. I don't know if they were a representative sample of Scandi women though.

So what makes you want to do Rekjavik for a month? It's actually more of a small town than a city. One month in a town that size is a LONG time. From what everyone says, you could do Rekjavik in one weekend. Maybe a couple more days to see some of the amazing natural sights of Iceland, then head on to Europe.

Quote: (12-01-2009 09:58 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I watched the videos and of all the women in them, I only saw one that even came close to being hot, and that was the tall blonde chic with the ponytail in the first one. Wasn't too impressed with the quality of the other girls. I don't know if they were a representative sample of Scandi women though.

So what makes you want to do Rekjavik for a month? It's actually more of a small town than a city. One month in a town that size is a LONG time. From what everyone says, you could do Rekjavik in one weekend. Maybe a couple more days to see some of the amazing natural sights of Iceland, then head on to Europe.

That video was not for the girls, just info on how in general the women are and about the Summertime being the best time.

I said in an earlier post that Reykjavik is a jump of point to travel the rest of the Island, go to Oslo and hit Stockholm.

If you want to see some local girls you need to check out the club websites in Reykjavik like this one...
And of course you will see hot and not so hot girls just like anywhere else however per capita better than average.
http://www.solon.is/myndabanki/myndabanki.html

Quote: (12-01-2009 10:59 PM)fman Wrote:  

If you want to see some local girls you need to check out the club websites in Reykjavik like this one...
And of course you will see hot and not so hot girls just like anywhere else however per capita better than average.
http://www.solon.is/myndabanki/myndabanki.html

Now we're talking. I saw quite a few bangable girls in that link. Saw a couple brothas in there too. I better hurry up and go before they ruin it! lol.

Anyone know what country in Scandinavia has the highest percentage blondes? I ve heard Iceland is not as blonde as one would imagine. And that Sweden is as blonde as it gets.

Quote: (12-03-2009 05:37 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Anyone know what country in Scandinavia has the highest percentage blondes? I ve heard Iceland is not as blonde as one would imagine. And that Sweden is as blonde as it gets.

All but one of the norwegians I havebanged were blond, but a very good norwegian pal always said that the real blond country is Sweden, specially if you go during the spring/summer.

Icelandics are more brunnette or maybe just they like dying their hair dark like Björk.
Finnish are almost all blond, right there with SE, but their shade is more like dirty blond and they oxigenate it.
Denmark is a bigger nation, so you have a larger pool.

Hey Fman,

Hows it going?? I hate to be negative BUT being in Iceland for a month is NOT a smart move...hahahha. I understood you say its a jump off point. BUT that being said I have BEEN to Iceland. The whole city consist of about 2 "major" streets, and Im not joking when I say that. If I were you I would think about staying there from a thursday to sunday/monday deal. After that, LEAVE, not really much going on there. That being said, the women there do look VERY good, BUT they are somewhat closed off. I HIGHLY suggest you send some feelers out to chics via e mail or try to connect with people you may know there through other people because it is VERY tough to "break them down."