rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Krauser Interview on London Real -- Game, condensed

Fucking awesome.

Have you guys checked this out yet?

its very good.

Keep in mind that Krauser has the good fortune of living in London, a locale with a vast pool of poor young Eastern European girls working low-level service jobs. These girls are generally new to the country, don't speak English very well, somewhat lonely, and don't have vast tight-knit social circles extending from childbood. An Englishman has higher status by virtue of being a local. Check out his blog - almost all his day game lays are foreign (mostly Eastern European).

An American guy (outside of maybe NYC) won't have access to the same pool of international talent. Cold approaching and laying an American peroxide blonde sorority girl via day game will be much more challenging than a Polish hotel-cleaner in London whose only been in the country for 3 weeks.

I believe Krauser conceded to visiting the US and not getting laid once, despite the benefit of an English accent. Take his advice with a grain of salt...

Quote: (06-02-2012 12:42 AM)Paul Wanka Wrote:  

Keep in mind that Krauser has the good fortune of living in London, a locale with a vast pool of poor young Eastern European girls working low-level service jobs. These girls are generally new to the country, don't speak English very well, somewhat lonely, and don't have vast tight-knit social circles extending from childbood. An Englishman has higher status by virtue of being a local. Check out his blog - almost all his day game lays are foreign (mostly Eastern European).

An American guy (outside of maybe NYC) won't have access to the same pool of international talent. Cold approaching and laying an American peroxide blonde sorority girl via day game will be much more challenging than a Polish hotel-cleaner in London whose only been in the country for 3 weeks.

I believe Krauser conceded to visiting the US and not getting laid once, despite the benefit of an English accent. Take his advice with a grain of salt...

Really I think, if London was easy pickings for EE women I'm sure we would have heard something from one of our multiple UK-based members.

I listened to almost all of it. He has some decent insights. I particularly liked the part where he was talking about treating women no different from anyone else. "I don't give her any special consideration just because she has a vagina."

Quote: (06-02-2012 08:43 AM)Blunt Wrote:  

Really I think, if London was easy pickings for EE women I'm sure we would have heard something from one of our multiple UK-based members.

There's a reason that London is the day game capital of the world.

Listen to the podcast below from two of the top commercial day game PUAs in the UK, Yad and Tom Torero:

http://www.daygame.com/podcastfiles/054.mp3

(From 5:00 to 10:00)

Interesting to hear Yad concede that all his girlfriends (presumably met via day game cold approach) have been foreign. Tom Torero concedes that the local English girls are hard, and that he dislikes approaching them.

Well, if London's the real deal I might have to go see about that. As Roosh said...sometimes the grass is actually greener.

Krauser's experience with day game in America:

Krauser, do tell us about your time America . Jimmy gave us his view in a previous post. Your thoughts of the US as a day gamer?

[Short version = there were no hot girls in San Diego. It was winter in PB so there were no people. I did about 6 sets in a week, all of whom opened easy. Instant-dated 2 hotties - ironically a Jap and a Mex - who both were well into me. It seemed easier than London and I think if I went somewhere that had lots of foot-traffic it would be really easy. Nightgame was different. It was effortless to get into set but I found myself really disliking the girls. K.]

http://krauserpua.com/2012/01/07/some-th...e-yucatan/

Here's fellow commercial day game PUA Jimmy Jambone:

...tell us more about your time in the US. Did you find the culture to be more/less amenable to day gamethere ? Any lays? You have a lot of readers from the US, and we’re all curious as to how well European-style day game translates to America.

I find game in the US odd.

Just in my experience, and I am sure my experience is wrong, but I have so far found that most American girls just aren’t very nice people on the whole, while they can be really beautiful, I find many of them very entitled and very unfriendly and just not pleasant to be around.

When you do find a grounded, friendly one, then they’re very easy and respond really well to game and cockiness.

Guys in the the US are great to open in bars (to build value obviously) because US blokes are generally really friendly and seemingly always want to talk to a Brit.

I did day game once in San Francisco. I walked around for 8 hours with Alex and Becky and in eight hours I saw only ONE attractive girl. I opened her and it went really easily, I was really shocked, it put me off kilter and I ejected.

I am not saying there’s no attractive women in San Francisco, but on this day, for whatever reason, it was seriously dry. We say nothing and walked for hours.

http://krauserpua.com/2012/01/05/i-three...-part-two/

Very interesting getting foreign men's perspectives on American women. It seems that neither one had any luck in scoring with the ladies here, despite the added benefit of an English accent. I suppose if most of your experience has been with sweet, affectionate, docile Eastern European girls, American women can leave you feeling a little embittered.

What a shock that these foreign PUA's are striking out on our turf. Welcome to the big leagues. They say if you can work the angles on American lizards that you can close the deal with any girl in the world...American playas have been known to be some of the best and vesatile on the planet. That's a fact.

Quote: (06-02-2012 10:42 AM)houston Wrote:  

What a shock that these foreign PUA's are striking out on our turf. Welcome to the big leagues. They say if you can work the angles on American lizards that you can close the deal with any girl in the world...American playas have been known to be some of the best and vesatile on the planet. That's a fact.

Yes, I recall Roosh writing that American men had the best game of all men worldwide. American guys clean up with foreign women. Foreign guys struggle with American women, then rationalize it by saying they're all ugly (no hot girls in San Diego? Really?)

http://www.rooshv.com/do-american-guys-h...-the-world

Through my travels I’ve adopted a strong appreciation for American-style game—the same game that is made fun of by feminists and haters who love tearing apart its negging and peacocking attributes (two things I believe should be microscopic features of any man’s repertoire). The truth is that when done right, American game is at the top of its class. Only American men and their Western counterparts in England, Ireland, and Australia have the skill and ability to walk up to girls at any time of the day, sober or not, and start an interaction that leads to sex.

I don’t have to tell you that approaching is hard as balls. It takes years to get to an elite level and even then it’s still hard. There is a long trail of tears left by men who attempted it but simply didn’t have enough fortitude to push forward. Those same men are left participating in kickball, frisbee, and dodgeball clubs to meet unattractive women with thick ankles. For the majority of men in the world, watching a guy approach a girl cold and end up with a number or kiss might as well be magic, and I personally take it for granted that I have this ability when so many will die before even having a minor success from it.

Like any other challenging skill, the rewards are immense for those guys that learn it, but I find that only Western men are motivated enough to master approaching without the aid of a dance floor. The ultimate show of game commitment is approaching during the day, something you only see done by Western men.

From movies and television you’ll get the impression that Spanish or Italian men have the best game. I wholeheartedly disagree. They are more scared to approach, and once they finally gather the liquid courage, all they do is compliment and show needy behavior. If you grill any American girl who has had a lot of experience with them, the term “creepy” will be thrown around frequently. Only naive Western girls who swing by those countries for a short amount of time fall for their compliment & cuddle game. Hell, even I believed Spanish guys were game masters thanks to watching movies like Vicki Cristina Barcelona, but witnessing them in action has been an exercise in trying not to spit out my drink from laughter. They are not actually capable of doing the following:

... If you are American, understand that your culture possesses the right mix of factors that allow you to excel in cold approaching. You’re more talkative than most other guys in the world and you have female targets that not only are talkative themselves but don’t mind being picked up by random men. For you not to take advantage of that fertile environment—to believe the Hollywood bullshit that European men are better than you—is to shit on your American heritage and waste plenty of bangs that you deserve. In other words, you are better than you think you are, and I know this because I’ve seen how godawful foreign men are when it comes to approaching and flirting.

The truth is that an American with tight game is just about impossible to compete with. He’s not a romantic and he’s not a particularly skilled dancer, but boy can he bullshit his way into a girl’s pants.

Quote: (06-02-2012 11:08 AM)Paul Wanka Wrote:  

[quote='houston' pid='217910' dateline='1338651747']

The shit we have to go through to get decent ass is unparalled. The attitudes we have to deal with would leave most guys running away in horror. It's amazing that 90% of the time I meet a cool down to earth girl in the US she's either foreign or spent a few years somewhere overseas.

Big leagues ?

From what krauser said he basically found american women unpleasant, self entitled people and physically unattractive on average.

How is that the big leagues?

Being willing or skilled at scraping the bottom of a barrel does not make you a player in the big leagues

Hell, imagine an all star dream team from America. Latino playboy such as myself, west coast dude that is on top of his casual chill game, insane Florida natural such as mechanico who is willing to smash faces of haters who cock block, loud annoying East coast guy who knows how to handle the rowdy east coast girls, smooth black guy who has went from hoodrats to all colors of the rainbow through trial and error, a DC player like gmac who has been through trenches no guy should have to cross for pussy, and an artsy guy who has the hipster scene wrapped up like a fat joint. Throw us in ANY country and we will mop it up like a custodian while the locals can only stare.

[Image: potd.gif]

I met Krauser and his friend while they were in the US. He is the real deal. Do not make the mistake of believing that because he did not get laid while in the US that he has no game, poor game, or whatever, or that his game only works with Europeans. The week that he was in SD was a seasonally weird time, and I can attest that there was not an abundance of attractive girls walking around AT THAT TIME.

It's a good interview and I can easily believe this guy is good. He is very chill and also comes across as an intelligent guy. From experience with a similar guy I happen to know, I don't find it very hard to believe that hot teenage girls get wet when Krauser talks to them.

Also I would dismiss all arguments that it's easier in London (BUT I don't have any real USA experience. Only been there with a gf before.). I've actually been to London last week and I did some day approaches on a Saturday. The huge advantage this city has is the huge amount of people on the streets and that there's people from all countries in the world. I numberclosed a girl from South Africa for example. But it was the same as in every other place. (Except Latvia, man that is a difficult place. [Image: wink.gif]

Spot on! I never met so many different girls whiles I was living there and yes EE girls are alot easier to slay there. I am by no means a master day gamer but I was able to meet a hungarian, czech, finnish, norwegian and a few poles in my travels.
I am not a fan of London but would like to move back just for the social aspect.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I got to agree, just listened to the whole interview, that was pretty epic. I got a lot of respect for Krauser now, never really got into his blog or read much of his stuff, but dude really did a very eloquent and complete job of breaking down the "sexual market place", male/female sexually dynamics, as well as female psychology.

I can't attest to the guys game, but he seems pretty damn honest and real to me, saying that he's collected 50 notches in 3 years since getting into game, as well as most of his bangs being in the 7 range.

One thing, I thought was interesting, is that he gave props to a shit ton of bloggers in the game community, but no mention of Roosh. As far as I'm concerned Roosh is far and away at the top of the pyramid when it comes to game, although there are quite a few other good ones too. I'm guessing Krauser, probably sees Roosh as competition since they both have notable day game books out.

Foreign guys struggle with American women, then rationalize it by saying they're all ugly (no hot girls in San Diego? Really?)

He was there in the winter. I believe it.

Don't hate on the guy just because you're jealous he's banging East European girls and you aren't. Jealousy is a bad habit. Get rid of it.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Those same men are left participating in kickball, frisbee, and dodgeball clubs to meet unattractive women with thick ankles.

[Image: lol.gif]

Whether he pulled in the US or not, I can't disagree with anything he said during this interview. He didn't portray himself as some kind of God. In fact, he admitted to his struggles. If there were droves of EE chicks flooding into YOUR American city, you'd be trying to fuck them too. Don't hate on him for that. Most of the guys on this forum are interested in traveling the world and collecting flags, but he never made similar claims.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I live in London and I guess I forget how much of a melting pot of so many different girls being here, so for all it's perceived negatives, I'm lucky in that sense.

I'm surprised he struck out especially with game and an English accent in the US. My general impression when I was in the US that the girls really loved my accent and couldn't get enough of it both day and night. That's not to say I didn't get the standard 2 second approach blowout but on the whole my responses were positive.

Clearly, it's not the accent alone, but it was a big plus. I don't know what it is but they found it attractive. I never had a problem hooking up.

On his site he does have roosh linked as well as a few others. To suggest he is disrespectful of any blogger is far stretched.

The video is interesting and as others noted e is quite eloquent and intelligent. He broke the sexual dynamics up, but was interrupted too much. As well, towards the end he bashed feminists. Well done. Good find!

Not hating on Krauser, just saying he benefits from his environment. If Krauser was an American dude day gaming American girls in DC or a Canadian dude in Toronto, he wouldn't experience the same level success. On that note, I support unrestricted immigration visas for women 18-25 from Eastern Europe.