rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SLUT walk in Brazil

SLUT walk in Brazil

Quote:Quote:

Several thousand scantily clad women staged boisterous "Slut Walks" in several Brazilian cities Saturday to protest sexual violence against women.
With horns, drums, chants and placards denouncing sexism, nearly 3,000 took to the streets in Brasilia, the nation's capital, according to organizers and police.
"This march is to call for an end to physical, sexual and psychological violence against women," 29-year-old anthropologist Julia Zamboni told the official Agencia Brasil.

In Rio de Janeiro, organizers said nearly 1,000 women and men brandishing placards calling for the decriminalization of abortion and an end to machismo took part in the walk, although police put the figure at 400.

Abortion in Brazil can only be legally performed if the woman's life is in danger or if the pregnancy is the result of rape.
In Sao Paulo, police said the "Slut Walk" drew at least 700 women, many wearing lingerie, mini-skirts and blouses with revealing necklines. They included representatives of various feminist, lesbian and transgender groups.

http://news.yahoo.com/thousands-part-slu...43355.html

Below is a video of some guy exposing himself to these lovely ladies. If the man were to have slid down the slope he surely would have been lynched. Ironic considering numerous women there were virtually naked.

SLUT walk in Brazil

I know it's a different culture, but this reminds me of the Puerto Rican Day parade where the shoe was on the other foot and women were being molested in the crowds.

Where are the police during this? Just goes to show that the people in power don't care if you tear each other apart, just don't try to displace them (OWS).

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

SLUT walk in Brazil

This just comes to show the true Power of Dick™. If one exposed cock can stir up a crowd of hundreds like that, imagine a dozen cocks!

Men: 1
Sluts: 0

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

SLUT walk in Brazil

It's amazing how quickly Brazil is trying to zoom past the Anglosphere and Scandinavia in its embrace of feminism.

I hope MRA groups take off just as quickly.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

SLUT walk in Brazil

haha, funny clip.. That slut walk thing has made its way down here also