rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

24 hour cupcake ATMs
4 hour cupcake ATMs
Now fatties can get their cupcake fix 24 hours a day [Image: lol.gif]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/...24305.html

Team Nachos
4 hour cupcake ATMs
LOL this is going to make the Fatties very happy indeed!!!
4 hour cupcake ATMs
You guys have no idea how ridiculous this concept is business wise. The Sprinkles in Beverly Hills has lines AT NIGHT for people to get their cupcakes from the vending machine. And actually, it's not all fatties eating these things. You'd be surprised at how many thin girls just eat a cupcake all day, this being the one.

My mind is blown everytime I drive by day or night and there is a line of people to pay roughly $4 for a friggen cupcake.
4 hour cupcake ATMs
Wow! And you too can take a ride on the gravy train that is the fattening of America by investing in cupcake ATMs! What a great country!
4 hour cupcake ATMs
Sprinkles just opened an ice cream store too, so fatties have all their bases covered.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK
4 hour cupcake ATMs
Quote: (05-25-2012 10:24 AM)slubu Wrote:  

You guys have no idea how ridiculous this concept is business wise. The Sprinkles in Beverly Hills has lines AT NIGHT for people to get their cupcakes from the vending machine. And actually, it's not all fatties eating these things. You'd be surprised at how many thin girls just eat a cupcake all day, this being the one.

My mind is blown everytime I drive by day or night and there is a line of people to pay roughly $4 for a friggen cupcake.

Hmmm might be worth standing in line to spit some game at the thin girls.
Cupcake Game [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos
4 hour cupcake ATMs

Haha, yeah.

As much as the next guy, I enjoy the fattie threads.

But Sprinkles in Beverly Hills is a different animal.

Lots of cute girls and older cougar/milf types standing in line. Lots of normal people, too.

[Image: 2012_04_sprinklesice1.jpg]

Most fat people are ashamed to show themselves in Beverly Hills. You'll occasionally see them, but it's nothing like the Midwest.

Hell, a guy living in LA or SF forgets there is even an obesity epidemic.

Sure, girls are not as thin as they were even a decade ago, but the CDC numbers showing that 66% of Americans are obese or overweight don't quite apply on the West Coast.
4 hour cupcake ATMs
Quote: (05-25-2012 03:59 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Hmmm might be worth standing in line to spit some game at the thin girls.
Cupcake Game [Image: lol.gif]

Yep.

There's a huge shopping plaza nearby, too. Great day gaming spot.
4 hour cupcake ATMs
Guys, cupcakes make wonders during PMS! And this is why 24-7 cupcakes ATMs are needed! lol

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!
4 hour cupcake ATMs
Is that some trendy cupcake vending machine? What the fuck? Just go to a gas station or Wal Mart to get them cheaper and faster. Fucking Californians...
4 hour cupcake ATMs
Cupcakes are more of a SWPL fad than a fat girl fad (although I'm sure no fat girl has ever turned down a $12 cupcake.)
4 hour cupcake ATMs
Quote: (05-25-2012 04:05 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Sure, girls are not as thin as they were even a decade ago, but the CDC numbers showing that 66% of Americans are obese or overweight don't quite apply on the West Coast.

Team Nachos
4 hour cupcake ATMs
Quote: (05-25-2012 07:36 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

Cupcakes are more of a SWPL fad than a fat girl fad (although I'm sure no fat girl has ever turned down a $12 cupcake.)

I have a friend who does cupcakes and she admits it's a delusional fad. The costs are way cheaper since you can cheap out on ingredients (she uses here koukum's recipe and just adds more flavor/fat). The most important thing is presentation and image/brand. She says a run down hole in the wall could make a better WHOLE cakes that tastes better and costs less but females won't buy. The want the hip image plus THE GUILT IS LESS IF YOU TWO CUPCAKES THAN A WHOLE SLICE OF CAKE. "Visibly seeing that dent in the cake will make a female regret her purchase but with no evidence left the female just goes on thinking she's all dandy."

This broad is pretty rad she hates "bitches" and is a good wing now and then, she broke down the cupcake situation perfect.

Fatties lets not break that hamster wheel!
4 hour cupcake ATMs
Cupcakes have been huge for the past few years. I keep waiting for them to go away but it doesn't. Like froyo and Pinkberry, bitches still go crazy for that garbage.

L.A. is stupid like that. Too many bitches with nothing to do and too much money. You wanna see the most ridiculous display of money on earth just hang out in beverly hills or brentwood. If there were no women those places wouldn't exist. The men around there literally walk around like zombies while their bitches lead the spending spree.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK
4 hour cupcake ATMs
Its already been noted.
But yea..fat chicks wont be buying these cupcakes.
its gonna be sexy little primped up,high maintenance chicks that wanna look fancy.

Fat girls will get there donuts from the walmart 1.99 section

I am the cock carousel
4 hour cupcake ATMs
Magnolia Bakery in Manhattan is another SWPL cupcake haven. I was once dragged there late at night by some chicks and a gay guy. After waiting in a long line, we got our cupcakes and they were all going on about how delicious these things are. I commented that a Hostess cupcake from the grocery store tastes better (truth, not just to piss them off).
4 hour cupcake ATMs
Quote: (05-26-2012 07:08 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Its already been noted.
But yea..fat chicks wont be buying these cupcakes.
its gonna be sexy little primped up,high maintenance chicks that wanna look fancy.

Fat girls will get there donuts from the walmart 1.99 section

True- the market for cupcakes is the same as for other trendy goods- the urban female upper middle class. They are thin and most remain so until middle age at least.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron
4 hour cupcake ATMs
well the basic principle is allways the same. take a cheap product, market it as an exclusive product and charge horrendous prices. works for every cheap product.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.
4 hour cupcake ATMs
After learning that women control a significant majority of consumer spending in the U.S., I'm beginning to think that all future business enterprises of my own will involve products geared toward females.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.