rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Au Pair game

Au Pair game

http://www.aupair.com/en/au-pair-job/las...239390.php

You know that fucker ain't looking for a nanny [Image: biggrin.gif]

So has anyone tried something like this? I've ran into a lot of APs on CS and it seems like a lot of them are DTF. No kids though, maybe they can babysit my dog?

Au Pair game

I thought this was gonna be something different.

Au Pair game.
I pretty much added myself to a bunch of au pair group or made forum post for au pairs.

I met a couple..every now an then id fuck one.
Until i met a girl that actually messaged me first.
I posted a while back on info for female wings.
This chicks turned out all right..she invited me out to little au pair get togethers and tries hook me up with other girls.

I was sick and she had some hot spanish girl come an bring me cookies in the hospital.

In my scheme plan. Au pair game can kinda be a social circle.
Its almost all girls..and once you get in with the group and they know you arent an au pair..youre golden.

Plus ive noticed alot of the au pairs want to find a steady boyfriend and maybe marry so they can stay in the country.

Being stuck at home all day taking care of kids and pretty much being what a women should be (Is that anti feminist ? )
They get pretty lonesome and wanna get out an meet people.

At the end of the day..I end up at a club with a bunch of drunk foreign girls that know how to cook and clean.

I am the cock carousel

Au Pair game

Quote: (05-23-2012 09:53 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

I thought this was gonna be something different.

Au Pair game.
I pretty much added myself to a bunch of au pair group or made forum post for au pairs.

I met a couple..every now an then id fuck one.
Until i met a girl that actually messaged me first.
I posted a while back on info for female wings.
This chicks turned out all right..she invited me out to little au pair get togethers and tries hook me up with other girls.

I was sick and she had some hot spanish girl come an bring me cookies in the hospital.

In my scheme plan. Au pair game can kinda be a social circle.
Its almost all girls..and once you get in with the group and they know you arent an au pair..youre golden.

Plus ive noticed alot of the au pairs want to find a steady boyfriend and maybe marry so they can stay in the country.

Being stuck at home all day taking care of kids and pretty much being what a women should be (Is that anti feminist ? )
They get pretty lonesome and wanna get out an meet people.

At the end of the day..I end up at a club with a bunch of drunk foreign girls that know how to cook and clean.

Are you in the US? I tried joining some AP groups on FB but not getting accepted. Can you link some forums? I found 2 that looked good but they're in German.

Au Pair game

Quote: (05-23-2012 06:16 PM)TTG Wrote:  

http://www.aupair.com/en/au-pair-job/las...239390.php

You know that fucker ain't looking for a nanny [Image: biggrin.gif]

So has anyone tried something like this? I've ran into a lot of APs on CS and it seems like a lot of them are DTF. No kids though, maybe they can babysit my dog?

I've seen many au pairs on CS too and they do seem to have the DTF vibe more than most of the chics on there. Them and flight attendants.

What is a good strategy for meeting them?

Au Pair game

The dirty bastard hah.

"Describe your Children (include ages and gender) I have no children. It is me and my home and myself that I need to be looked after. "

"I want to make another thing clear. I am not looking for a mate. I have no problems with women. I date often and am not looking for one on here. "

Yeah, sure buddy.

Au Pair game

I've messed around with 3 Au Pairs girls and they are dope! One of them turned out to be a major slut, but it was the best sex ever.

The other two were friends. I met the first one in CO right before I moved to MIA, a German girl. She was from Tampa and was on vacation for a couple weeks in town with their Au Pair families. We ended up hooking up and she was down for just banging with no strings attached for two weeks. A couple months later, after I move to Miami she came to visit me with 3 other Au Pairs. 2 of the girls were Brazilian and the other French. One of the Brasileiras was gorgeous and hardly spoke English. We hit it off real well and ended up hooking up. That was almost two years ago and I still talk to her to this day. We only hung out 2 days, but we still keep in touch after 2 years. Sometimes we'll go almost 2 months without talking, and other times we'll talk once a week. If she lived closer to me I'd consider LTR potential. She's coming out to visit me in August.

So basically my experience from Au Pairs: They are sluts that know how to bang, they hook up with you and hook you up with their friends, or make potential LTR material.... Winning!

Au Pair game

What is the best way to meet Au Pairs? I never knew about them until I came to Thailand last year.

Au Pair game

Quote: (05-24-2012 12:51 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

What is the best way to meet Au Pairs? I never knew about them until I came to Thailand last year.

I met both these girls from random pick ups. One snowboarding and the other at a bar. The key to finding them is being in rich areas. For example, a place like Aspen has a good amount of Au Pairs because it is international and there are tons of rich cats out there. The other two girls I met were from suburbs of Tampa. I'm guessing places like FL, California, New York, Texas would probably be good places to find Au Pairs. I doubt you'll find many in places like the mid west.

Au Pair game

Quote: (05-24-2012 01:15 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

I met both these girls from random pick ups. One snowboarding and the other at a bar. The key to finding them is being in rich areas. For example, a place like Aspen has a good amount of Au Pairs because it is international and there are tons of rich cats out there. The other two girls I met were from suburbs of Tampa. I'm guessing places like FL, California, New York, Texas would probably be good places to find Au Pairs. I doubt you'll find many in places like the mid west.

Yeah, I know for a fact that there's a shit ton of au pairs in Malibu, Beverly Hills and Bel Air.

Are the au pairs socially connected to each other? Because if so, one way I think of is befriending one of them and then throwing some sort of party where they invite all their friends. It could be an au pair party. But that can only happen if they know lots of other ones. I know on CS, the au pairs often are traveling with another au pair so maybe they have some way of connecting with one another. I'm going to investing this further. I think there's also au pair forums on CS.

edit --

Perhaps another way is to lurk on some of the au pair facebook pages(one I saw has thousands of members). They post events and get-togethers. If you see that they are all meeting up at a bar in your city, you can just "happen" to be there.

Au Pair game

Quote: (05-23-2012 10:50 PM)TTG Wrote:  

Are you in the US? I tried joining some AP groups on FB but not getting accepted. Can you link some forums? I found 2 that looked good but they're in German.

Im in a big city in Germany.
Since Germany is one of the better euro countries lots of girls come here.

Like speakeasy said..the girls are always lonely and trying to get together.
One of the more active groups, has good 150 people and at least 40 active girls.
Someone is always posting about wanting to meet up to go out.

It doesnt even hurt that they know im not an au pair...ill happen to be in the same club..and one of the girls in my friendzone will vouch that im cool.

The only bad thing thats happened is one of the admins of the FB group got mad about me being on the au pair group cause I was getting with more girls than she was. she quotes " This isnt a phone book for easy access to easy lonely girls...we use this group to share stories and complain about our families"

Pshh..all these girl wanna do is get away from kids..get drunk and maybe get fucked before they have to go back to folding clothes and making peanut butter jelly sandwhiches

I am the cock carousel

Au Pair game

Where do I need to go to meet them? I can't just drive around a rich part of town and look for them. I could of swore someone broke down a data sheet for them a while back...

Au Pair game

If you live in a major metropolis, especially in the northeast, there will be tons of au pairs on POF and OKC. As they are naturally unsure of their new surroundings, they will be looking for a shoulder to lean on/cock to sit on. You must get them while they are in their first month or two. 50% will be from colombia, 30% will be german (Not many lookers from what I can tell) and the remaining 20% will be a mix of thai/chinese/and other latin american countries. These chicks are ripe for older men, and the best part is they often have tough schedules, and cannot see you more than once or twice a week. The latin american girls are the easiest to hit on.

If you really want to game it, every week the new au pairs have like a little convention before they are distributed to their families. They will spend a weekend at a hotel in CT or something. I dated a girl, I believe hers was in stamford connecticutt. If you can find out where it is you can game hard core at the hotel.

Au Pair game

I got my handle from a Mexican au pair after she caught me trying to bang her au pair friends. You guys are spot on about them being total skanks or LTR material.

Au Pair game

I got my British flag YEARS ago from an au pair in NYC. A crew of them used to hang out at an Upper East Side bar called Outback, and used to play pool on Thursdays. That's how me and some of my boys met them. I ended up fucking one of them.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Au Pair game

Noooooooooo!!!! lol
Au pair focused game has gotten me half of my flags. The market will now be flooded. SMH

There are so many brazilians aupairs in the US it's crazy. They come here looking for something specific ALWAYS. Its always so basic also as well.

Some want a black dude because they love hip-hop. Some love American movies and want a white american, or love rock and want a white guy who can play that roll.(which they cant even tell the difference in if you really are into rock, or just fabricating the game for a lay anyway...its so stupid)
I asked one chick why she came here, she said she loves america and black guys. My logic kicked in... and is said wtf. There are a ton of black guys down in brazil. Her responds was, "but they aren't the same. They even look different." She is white brazilian BTW.
Then she sends me pictures online of black dudes in brazil. I swear this dude looks exactly like a brooklyn black dude...lol
But, whatever... Its a easy flag for those who take advantage. Thank America for its branding and marketing.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Au Pair game

Quote: (05-24-2012 12:45 PM)elabayarde Wrote:  

Noooooooooo!!!! lol
Au pair focused game has gotten me half of my flags. The market will now be flooded. SMH

Come on man, give up the goods! What's was your strategy in finding au pairs?

Au Pair game

Here you go fellas.

http://nanny.meetup.com/cities/

You're welcome [Image: wink.gif]

Team Nachos

Au Pair game

Parlay - I only found one group for my city unless I searched wrong. I'm on my phone. How would I get in a Meet up group that's full of nannies and au pairs lol?

Hmm I know there has to be some of these girls running around River Oaks but how do I track them down.

Au Pair game

Bookstores are a gold mine for meeting these chicks.

They're in a foreign country and are usually bored/lonely. There's no safer place for them to go than a bookstore. I used to work at a Barnes & Noble and they'd come in constantly and read magazines and were usually receptive to any sort of contact.

Au Pair game

Quote: (05-24-2012 03:14 PM)houston Wrote:  

Parlay - I only found one group for my city unless I searched wrong. I'm on my phone. How would I get in a Meet up group that's full of nannies and au pairs lol?

Hmm I know there has to be some of these girls running around River Oaks but how do I track them down.

You don't join the group. You just read the postings and just happen to be at the same place as one of their meetups. [Image: lol.gif]
Or you make a fake profile with a female pic and join.

Team Nachos

Au Pair game

Any specifics on the scene in Paris?

Au Pair game

Quote: (05-24-2012 03:29 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-24-2012 03:14 PM)houston Wrote:  

You don't join the group. You just read the postings and just happen to be at the same place as one of their meetups. [Image: lol.gif]
Or you make a fake profile with a female pic and join.
Sucks man. It's only a "nanny group". There's nothing for Au Pairs over here

Au Pair game

just facebook au pairs and your city.

or if you are out of the country..find a expat forum.

the main expat forum for germany is full of people looking to meet up..

I am the cock carousel

Au Pair game

Quote: (05-24-2012 07:32 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

just facebook au pairs and your city.

or if you are out of the country..find a expat forum.

the main expat forum for germany is full of people looking to meet up..

Sorry guys I just got back... yeah basically what source codes says. i even request to join groups that Au-pair are in. THen you get updates about, what the are doing.... clubs, concerts ect...
because they post looking for other au pairs to hang with. THe only girls worth a damn in DC are Au pairs. Also, if you like brazilian girls... go on orkut.com
THen join the au pair groups. simple as 1,2,3.[Image: banana.gif]

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Au Pair game

Quote: (05-24-2012 02:33 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-24-2012 01:15 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Yeah, I know for a fact that there's a shit ton of au pairs in Malibu, Beverly Hills and Bel Air.

Are the au pairs socially connected to each other? Because if so, one way I think of is befriending one of them and then throwing some sort of party where they invite all their friends. It could be an au pair party. But that can only happen if they know lots of other ones. I know on CS, the au pairs often are traveling with another au pair so maybe they have some way of connecting with one another. I'm going to investing this further. I think there's also au pair forums on CS.

edit --

Perhaps another way is to lurk on some of the au pair facebook pages(one I saw has thousands of members). They post events and get-togethers. If you see that they are all meeting up at a bar in your city, you can just "happen" to be there.

Yeah, the Au Pairs are for sure connected. At least the ones I knew. All 4 of the girls who came out to visit me in Miami were Au Pairs and they met eachother through the program they were in. The Brazilian girl I talk to hangs out with mostly Au Pairs.