rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Gets Married

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,...93,00.html

Quote:Quote:

A day after Mark Zuckerberg took his company, Facebook, public, the CEO updated his relationship status to "married."

Zuckerberg, 28, and his longtime girlfriend Priscilla Chan exchanged vows at a small ceremony in their backyard attended by less than 100 guests in Palo Alto, Calif., on Saturday.

If their nuptials last the usual 7 or 8 year average common now-a-days, Zuckerberg is gonna be looking at one hell of an expensive divorce around 2020.

Was this beta? ™

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

You don't become a bllionaire without having high level contacts. I just want to believe he has a good Prenup.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Apparently the entire time the movie "Social Network" took place he had a gf. Movie doesn't show that. Same chick.. what a waste. Conquer the world.. ignore the booty??

[Image: mark-zuckerberg-visits-the-farmers-market.jpg]

[Image: Facebook-CEO-Mark-Zuckerberg-and-his-gir...7-2012.jpg]

We've gotta start betting on this NOW. How many years before he gets taken to the cleaners?

He looks so nerdy haha. That was the best he could pull!?

did already she let herself go before marriage?

and he married her anyway?

At least they're equally ugly.

God what an idiot. The guy is under 30 and worth 20 billion---what on earth is he wife-ing up this ugly girl for? With that kind of dough there is nothing a woman would do for him inside of a marriage that she wouldn't do outside of one.

This is why having status or even having Game really isn't enough. You have to throw off this notion of being a "good guy" or "doing the right thing"---you have to completely unplug from culturally ingrained gynocentrism otherwise you are just another chump married to a fat chick.

Proof that money doesn't buy game.

This is what $17.5 billion buys. Can you imagine what one of us would do with that kind of money.

[Image: attachment.jpg6271]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I wouldnt piss on that chick if she was on fire......
what less be the worldest youngest billionaire an marry her..............

i would like to think that every guy on this fourm could pull girls hotter then that....

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

He's basically an asexual android.

He gets out of bed thinking about Facebook and then works 14-18 hour days.

Attacks on his "game" are kinda silly.

It's not like the guy is on Reddit crying about mean women or complaining that women don't want nice guys.

His existence is so far from the norm that it doesn't make much sense to analyze him by conventional standards.

He's just not interested in women...or men...He's a robot.

(The Google guys, otoh, like to party.)

A small part of me sympathizes with his decision; he likes her. He feels that any girl he met now, he'd never know if she liked him for 'him' or for his money. The flawed marriage laws aside, if I were a close friend of his, and I knew he was satisfied with the relationship, would I tell him to 'upgrade'? I'm not sure that would do him any service, that upgrading would make him any happier in the long run. Even though his wife is rather unfortunate looking. He probably doesn't have much of a libido either.

Of course, we're a mercenary bunch. If I was in his position, I really wouldn't care WHY girls liked me, as long as I was tapping it. Being a beta, Zuckerberg is much more of a romantic.

Quote:Quote:

Proof that money doesn't buy game

It doesn't prove that, because Zuck never really tried to upgrade. Trouble with him is if he did, there's a very high risk of him getting psychologically manhandled by the hottie who'd end up with him.

Larry Page and the Mrs.:

[Image: larry-page-and-Lucinda-Southworth-in-jet.jpg]

Sergei Brin:

[Image: Sergey-Brin-Wife.jpg]

Zucky is gonna make a new Facebook Status soon:

Divorce Raped.

Nope.

Quote: (05-19-2012 11:15 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

This is what $17.5 billion buys. Can you imagine what one of us would do with that kind of money.

Yeah, but here's something unspoken about the game: If you're obsessed with meeting girls and running game, you're not building billion dollar companies.

How many guys in the game community are mad rich? Or, put differently: How many guys got mad rich while spending 10-20 hours a week doing approaches?

I personally would much rather do "OK" in my career and have tight game than be a billionaire.

But other guys make different life choices. There are different priorities.

This board is kinda funny because in rejecting a dogma (taking the "red pill") far too many guys create a new dogma, declaring any man who doesn't bang dimes a loser and failure.

There are a lot of different ways to go through life.

Zuckerberg seems to have found his.

He is excited an passionate about life. Ever seen any bitterness in his demeanor?

His choices are merely different from ours.

Not everyone who is different is wrong.

Wow, he is a total idiot. And just now, as if he were sending a signal after becoming fabulously rich through Facebook's IPO?

While I have to be fair and give him the 0.1% chance that he's met his soulmate who will forever be with him no matter his game and other opportunities, it would be foolish to be wishy-washy. I predict 2021.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (05-20-2012 12:31 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (05-19-2012 11:15 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Yeah, but here's something unspoken about the game: If you're obsessed with meeting girls and running game, you're not building billion dollar companies.

How many guys in the game community are mad rich? Or, put differently: How many guys got mad rich while spending 10-20 hours a week doing approaches?

I personally would much rather do "OK" in my career and have tight game than be a billionaire.

But other guys make different life choices. There are different priorities.

This board is kinda funny because in rejecting a dogma (taking the "red pill") far too many guys create a new dogma, declaring any man who doesn't bang dimes a loser and failure.

There are a lot of different ways to go through life.

Zuckerberg seems to have found his.

He is excited an passionate about life. Ever seen any bitterness in his demeanor?

His choices are merely different from ours.

Not everyone who is different is wrong.

You are right about different people finding different forms of happiness. But, his choices are not merely different from ours; they have worked against our intentions. His company has done so much to help blow-up the egos of every girl on the planet, helping to make it much more difficult for the average American man to be happy.

And here he is with the epitome of plain-janes. He helped turn girls like this into "goddesses." This to me is a sin. He's a super villain.

I'd bet 18 billion dollars he's got a harem of the hottest women in the world stashed away somewhere.

why does everyone think zuck's missus will divorce him?

she's been dating him since harvard, before facebook became massive. she looks like an asexual beta android too, hardly the type to play hardball with him and jump ship. how many alpha dicks do you think she's had in her lifetime? if she divorced she would not find another guy. no quality man would choose her in exchange for money.

they're perfect together.

I'm sorry but that's very F'kn sad! You got 17.5 Billion and you can't figure out how to get a better looking chick than that. Even Bill Gates did better than that! Just shows SOME GUYS DON'T LIKE SEX!!!!!!!

Or maybe if you didn't have any interest in sex, you could do great things with your career!!! Which one is it????

Quote: (05-20-2012 03:21 AM)soup Wrote:  

You are right about different people finding different forms of happiness. But, his choices are not merely different from ours; they have worked against our intentions. His company has done so much to help blow-up the egos of every girl on the planet, helping to make it much more difficult for the average American man to be happy.

And here he is with the epitome of plain-janes. He helped turn girls like this into "goddesses." This to me is a sin. He's a super villain.

I'd bet 18 billion dollars he's got a harem of the hottest women in the world stashed away somewhere.

That connection is a stretch. That is the same thinking that gun manufactures are responsible for school shootings. Or that Henry Ford is responsible for all DUIs. How about all social media then, that includes dating sites as well?

I am not a fan of facebook, but there is no way that it made it much more difficult for the average American man to be happy.

Hell It gets my laid from time to time. The second I see that relationship status turn to "single" I start a clock, 48 hours later Im initiating contact.

He did nothing but build a company and make himself a ton of dough in the process. Kudos.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (05-20-2012 03:39 AM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Quote: (05-20-2012 03:21 AM)soup Wrote:  

That connection is a stretch. That is the same thinking that gun manufactures are responsible for school shootings. Or that Henry Ford is responsible for all DUIs. How about all social media then, that includes dating sites as well?

I am not a fan of facebook, but there is no way that it made it much more difficult for the average American man to be happy.

Hell It gets my laid from time to time. The second I see that relationship status turn to "single" I start a clock, 48 hours later Im initiating contact.

He did nothing but build a company and make himself a ton of dough in the process. Kudos.

It's not my original thinking. The negative effects of facebook have been argued by Roissy for a while now.

Mike no one is telling him to bang a lot of chicks, but at least get a 7.

Quote: (05-20-2012 04:02 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Yes, this doesn't set a good standard.

Sad thing is that with all those billions, she's probably the only girl he's fucked in the last decade. To each his own I guess.

And to think that this is the best she will ever look in her life:

[Image: 439x.jpg]

Even forgetting the girl, you'd think a guy with such untold riches would at least know how to buy a decent pair of jeans.

[Image: mark-zuckerberg-and-priscilla-chan_582x686.jpg]

Quote: (05-20-2012 04:02 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Think of our very own online hamster thread. Remember the ugly Gawker intern who turned a dude who was rich and good looking for being a master Magic player? If Mark tried to upgrade, there's a higher risk of something like this happening:

1. Meets 7+ who's in it for the fame, money, and would never dig him otherwise.
2. Over time, his lack of dominance makes the girl resent him.
3. Files for divorce.
4. Bye bye billions, and oodles of hours

Or even absent divorce, a hotter girl would likely cause more drama and demand more of his time, time which he may not be willing to give up. Like those bimbos who marry doctors for the status and then complain that he's never around.

Mark probably could not discern the 'good girls' from the more cunning risky ones. I'm not sure I could either when the girls are coming after me for my billions; they'd play the sweetheart to the hilt and keep their real selves from showing, in order to get a crack at the fortune. They'd lick my asshole when they were too good for plain old anal for a man without billions.

With this girl, he knows that:
  • 1. She isn't entirely driven by money.
    2. She can tolerate a relationship with a man with lots of other obligations.
    3. She likes him without gargantuan wealth.
It'd be hard for Mark to ferret out the women who genuinely like him from the mercenary phonies in it for the money.

He also doesn't have to get married at all.

The tech titan Elon Musk got married to a pretty British actress, and divorced within a year. And that was his second divorce, Musk is considerably older and has more game - he's supposedly pretty confident, arrogant even. Personally, I think his big mistake was marrying an established actress, and not a hot girl with a modest career and modest demands. If he HAD to get married, that is.

Lol Mark's girl is pretty beat though.