rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Minorities now a majority of U.S. births

Census data shows minorities now a majority of U.S. births
By Dennis Cauchon and Paul Overberg, USA TODAY, May 17, 2012

More than half of all babies born last year were members of minority groups, the first time in U.S. history. It's a sign of how swiftly the USA is becoming a nation of younger minorities and older whites. Hispanics, blacks, Asians and other minorities in 2011 accounted for 50.4% of births, 49.7% of all children under 5 and slightly more than half of the 4 million kids under 1.

http://www.census.gov/newsroom/releases/...12-90.html

Race flame war incoming 3...2...1...

White women are too busy getting college degrees, taking the morning after pill, and eating cupcakes to have children.

No lie - at least half of the women I've dated have all told me, "I'm too selfish to have children right now."

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Fine by me. I prefer Latinas to run-of-the-mill white girls anyway.

[Image: attachment.jpg6248]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (05-17-2012 09:55 AM)joehoya Wrote:  

Fine by me. I prefer Latinas to run-of-the-mill white girls anyway.

Don't worry, whites, asians, and blacks have already experienced demographic drop-off; Hispanics are next.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

What do Indians have to worry about? There are over 1 billion of them on this planet. White people account for less than 10 percent of the world's population.

As a result, I'd say whites have a legitimate interest to advocate explicitly for themselves and reverse the trend of pending extinction.

Quote: (05-17-2012 10:09 AM)ATTA Wrote:  

Quote: (05-17-2012 10:06 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

What do Indians have to worry about? There are over 1 billion of them on this planet. White people account for less than 10 percent of the world's population.

As a result, I'd say whites have a legitimate interest to advocate explicitly for themselves and reverse the trend of pending extinction.

Whites have been explicitly advocating for themselves since they "discovered" the rest of the world - some 500 odd years now. Their solution and policy for reversal of pending extinction has been and continues to be:

The ideology of White Supremacy: implemented by genocide (Native of New World), slavery and destabilization of Africans, biological warfare (HIV -Africans), atomic warfare (genocide- Asian (Japanese), Eugenics through abortion on demand and readily available contraception (initially conceived as a way to keep "minority/black" populations from growing (see Margaret Sanger), Nazism (i.e. Jews are not "white), public policy designed to keep the "others" down i.e. unable to compete and hence threaten White Supremacy - i.e. The War on Drugs, Public Welfare policies, access to financial services, employment, health care etc.

Bottom line: "White" survival implies genocide of the rest of the planet since "whites" are less than 10 percent of the planet. Essentially, "Whites" will have to exterminate or sterilize or immobilize roughly 90% of planets population in order to prevent its eventual extinction. Add this to the scientific fact that "WHITE": i.e. light skin, eyes, and hair are in fact genetically recessive traits which are extinguished when mated with dominant dark skin, hair, and eyes - since the first humans were African.

...something to think about - -

Quote: (05-17-2012 09:33 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

White women are too busy getting college degrees, taking the morning after pill, and eating cupcakes to have children.

No lie - at least half of the women I've dated have all told me, "I'm too selfish to have children right now."

This is not just a white issue. I recently had a black woman (34) recently tell me that she doesnt want kids yet because of career.

what does she do for a living ?? She's a PARALEGAL !!!

I fell out of my chair

Quote: (05-17-2012 11:06 AM)kdolo Wrote:  

Whites have been explicitly advocating for themselves since they "discovered" the rest of the world - some 500 odd years now. Their solution and policy for reversal of pending extinction has been and continues to be:

The ideology of White Supremacy: implemented by genocide (Native of New World), slavery and destabilization of Africans, biological warfare (HIV -Africans), atomic warfare (genocide- Asian (Japanese), Eugenics through abortion on demand and readily available contraception (initially conceived as a way to keep "minority/black" populations from growing (see Margaret Sanger), Nazism (i.e. Jews are not "white), public policy designed to keep the "others" down i.e. unable to compete and hence threaten White Supremacy - i.e. The War on Drugs, Public Welfare policies, access to financial services, employment, health care etc.

Bottom line: "White" survival implies genocide of the rest of the planet since "whites" are less than 10 percent of the planet. Essentially, "Whites" will have to exterminate or sterilize or immobilize roughly 90% of planets population in order to prevent its eventual extinction. Add this to the scientific fact that "WHITE": i.e. light skin, eyes, and hair are in fact genetically recessive traits which are extinguished when mated with dominant dark skin, hair, and eyes - since the first humans were African.

You're right. The 'European experience' has bequeathed onto the world nothing but the invention of AIDS (rofl-copter) and war.

It's just unfortunate that whites just so happened to discover penicillin, develop modern medicine that has saved billions of non-white lives, invented gadgets and gizmos that make billions of non-whites' lives more convient, ad infinitum.

...something to think about 0_o

I want to exist. I want people like me to exist. Just like any healthy Arab or Chinaman.

This video explains the whites' dilemma quite well. Roissy, I believe, linked to it on his twitter.

Quote: (05-17-2012 12:27 PM)ATTA Wrote:  

You're right. The 'European experience' has bequeathed onto the world nothing but the invention of AIDS (rofl-copter) and war.

It's just unfortunate that whites just so happened to discover penicillin, develop modern medicine that has saved billions of non-white lives, invented gadgets and gizmos that make billions of non-whites' lives more convient, ad infinitum.

...something to think about 0_o

I want to exist. I want people like me to exist. Just like any healthy Arab or Chinaman.

This video explains the whites' dilemma quite well. Roissy, I believe, linked to it on his twitter.

You are intentionally creating distractions and straw men and avoiding the issue. The issue is that the vast majority of the planet is not white. As such, What does this fact imply for "white" people when light skin, hair, and eyes are in fact recessive traits and how do they interact with "others" ?

An argument can be made that being surrounded 9 to 1 - where the 9 represents genetic dominant traits, that the 1 will exist in state of paranoia, hypervigilance, and hostility - conscious or subconscious- which expresses itself regularly in genocidal behavior if not in actual violence then systemic violence towards the 9 - and toward the African in particular and in more specific the African male - each one carries millions of sperm - each one of which can represent genetic annihilation to the "white".

\n

Explain what you mean by this.

See, this is the paranoia I was talking about. What you are assuming is that most white people want their race to replace all other races in the world. You are assuming that there is an active level of maliciousness that exists in white people towards other groups. This is not the case. What actually exists is indifference. I am pretty certain (outside of the deep south) that most white people are fairly indifferent to other groups of people. They are too concerned with getting food on the table, staying well clothed, having shelter with running water, and seeking out happiness to be spending their nights secretly plotting the destruction of all races outside their own.

Either way, good luck living your life convinced that white people are out to destroy you.

Quote: (05-17-2012 01:41 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

\n

This is what he means by that: [Image: troll.gif]

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Each of us see the world differently. We all have biases which cloud our judgement.

As for stronger or more visible genetic traits, this is true. If you mix white paint with a drop of something darker, it changes the mixture to a darker not lighter shade.
Therefore each child born to a white and non white ( take your pick) will automatically assume the identity of a mixed, bi-racial or that of the non-white. Thus creating a minus in population growth from the white stand point and increase in the other. Perfect example, president Obama is mulatto. Yet he considers himself black not mulatto nor white. Blame society, his upbringing or personal preference in his choice to label himself with a certain group, the fact is there are many just like him.

I think Indians will become the ones in power positions and continue to grow in population. They are seen as. Minority, but they will become a majority in countries that they inhabit. They are a unique group. One side is extremely old fashioned with arranged marriages and heaps of kids, while at the other spectrum you have highly educated with 1-2 kids.

Quote: (05-17-2012 12:54 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

toward the African in particular and in more specific the African male - each one carries millions of sperm - each one of which can represent genetic annihilation to the "white".

...So where are you from Kdolo? Project much?

Quote: (05-17-2012 01:41 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

\n

There was a study which used African inmates to test HIV viruses on. I think it happened in Gambia I am not 100% on the exact location. Eventually some of these inmates were released. Draw the conclusions as you wish.

In the 50s American scientists ran tests by exposing African American Men with syphilis which lead to out breaks within Urban African American communities. The Govt knew about it. Draw the conclusions as you wish.

This is gas filled thread waiting for a match. That video posted ... I get the hypocrisy it's trying to highlight but it's obvious the person whom made the video is a twit. As a person whom grew up with Aboriginal First Nations I was really offended by it.

White people shouldn't have to justify their existence no more than aborigines should.

Simply stated: If whites do not secure living space for themselves they will die out. I don't want that to happen.

What's happening is genocide. Plain and simple.

Wait, does this mean I get to legitimately talk about how the black and hispanic men are keeping me down?! [Image: banana.gif]

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

10%? I doubt it. But I guess that depends on what you define as white. Most people who throw that number out are white nationalists who want to sound the alarm. They aren't including the tremendous number of whites in Latin America. For example the entire southern half of S. America is almost all of European descent From southern Brazil on down. There's a white population in Colombia, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Cuba and other places. A lot of Hispanics in the U.S. that are of European descent are also counted as "minorities" like the Cubans in Florida. That 10% number probably doesn't include people like Lebanese who look like southern Europeans, Assyrians, Syrians, many Persians and even some Afghans and N. Indians and other "istan" people who look indistinguishable from whites(for example Steve Jobs was Syrian but was adopted by American parents, but everyone just thinks he's a regular white guy). I've met a lot of N. Africans like Libyans who look just like Italians. I'm not even sure that number is including Russians. So I think all this stuff just depends on what you're defining as what. If you only mean Nordic people with blue eyes and light hair, than yeah maybe 10%, but I think if you're talking about people who "look white" but are from outside of Europe(such as Steve Jobs), the number is way, way higher than that.

Quote:Quote:

White people shouldn't have to justify their existence no more than aborigines should.

Simply stated: If whites do not secure living space for themselves they will die out. I don't want that to happen.

You're talking absolute nonsense at this point. Genocide?? Is there someone rounding up whites and killing them off? If whites are declining it's because they have decided to stop having kids. Blame that on feminism and Sex in the City. Not on non-whites. It's not genocide if you're doing it to yourselves! So quit talking that bullshit. Btw ATTA, how many kids do you have? If the answer is zero, then you're part of your own problem!

Quote: (05-17-2012 02:37 PM)ATTA Wrote:  

No. What settlers did to the Aboriginals was genocide. If you want to preserve your people go back to Europe. I am just renting space in Canada I know full where it's the First Nations land of origin and I treat it with respect just as I would respect a Frenchman in his land or a native Bolivian in theirs. There's thousands of years of history and linage in places across the globe that supervenes any idea or creation that is a nation state.

Look America was created as nothing more than a idea and test. It's founding fathers had no idea what the end would be, they only pursued the means. America will have to fundamentally change. Either it will adapt, disappear, or crumble. People driven republics are never perfect, many change and get tweaked. The notion that America can stay the sane when it's founding members are a minority holds no weight.

Declining birth rates are common in all economically elite nations. This was bound to happen eventually. If I'm worried about my people im focusing on the source (which needs a lot of help).

But I can't dive into this tho (I'm biting my tounge). It's gas and matches in here.

Quote: (05-17-2012 03:10 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

You're talking absolute nonsense at this point. Genocide?? Is there someone rounding up whites and killing them off? If whites are declining it's because they have decided to stop having kids. Blame that on feminism and Sex in the City. Not on non-whites. It's not genocide if you're doing it to yourselves! So quit talking that bullshit. Btw ATTA, how many kids do you have? If the answer is zero, then you're part of your own problem!

Whether their intentions are explicit or not doesn't change the fact that there are organizations and institutions working to displace, remove, or wipe clean European derived people and their culture. It's a fact. And this is on top of Western governments that implicitly or explicitly follow through with policies that do the same thing.

Not once have I accused non-whites of anything. I haven't pointed the finger at anybody.

Also, I don't know why you're getting so hostile. Advocating on the behalf of your group isn't something to get worked up about.

Quote: (05-17-2012 03:45 PM)ATTA Wrote:  

Whether their intentions are explicit or not doesn't change the fact that there are organizations and institutions working to displace, remove, or wipe clean European derived people and their culture. It's a fact. And this is on top of Western governments that implicitly or explicitly follow through with policies that do the same thing.

Not once have I accused non-whites of anything. I haven't pointed the finger at anybody.

Also, I don't know why you're getting so hostile. Advocating on the behalf of your group isn't something to get worked up about.
Links?

Quote: (05-17-2012 03:45 PM)ATTA Wrote:  

I don't care if people advocate on behalf of their group if it's for legit reasons. But you're playing from the Stormfront handbook. Claiming genocide against whites and all this crap. Nobody is killing whites, they are intentionally depopulating themselves because the women are more focused on career than family. The difference between whites and non-whites is that feminism(a white idea basically) hasn't infected non-white countries to the same extent.

As for your genocide claims, if anything it's non-whites that have been killed by whites most the time in history. Has any non-white country successfully invaded a white territory since the Mongols? Gimme a break. Ask the Native Americans, Aboriginals, Maoris, Vietnamese, etc what genocide means. You guys have basically all of N. America as your territory, All of Europe, all of Russia, all of Australia and New Zealand, and the southern half of S. America. Look at how big that area is on the map and you're complaining that whites don't have enough territory for themselves. You're crazy if you really believe that.