rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What jobs should women not be allowed to perform?

I'm going to start off with cops. I remember a jailbird telling me about a female cop pulling him over and how he literally flipped her over when she tried to cuff him. I don't know if its true, but how the hell is a woman going to restrain a crazy criminal if she has to? I bet this shit happens all the time.

The other careers on my list are comedians and rappers. No explanation is needed...

They shouldn't be allowed to do any job outside of teaching, babysitting, nursing and other domestic based jobs.

Killer - taxi and bus driving :-)

Thankfully, I don't work around too many women at my job, actually there's none at all on this current pipe line gig I'm working on, maybe a couple in the office doing admin work but I have no contact with them whatsoever.

There's a few areas of my job that don't require much heavy lifting and often times those are the tasks that female employees get to do, the easy stuff. The specific task that I usually do involves a lot of heavy lifting of equipment and if we ever get a female sent out with us, one of the first things we get her to do is either carry the gear up the stair case of a frac tower or lift it up from the ground into a pipe rack (about 10-15 meters) with a rope, I've yet to meet a girl who can do either one.

Handjobs. Only blowjobs or real fuckin. Girls should have stopped giving handjobs after Junior High.

Any job that involves decision making and/or positions of authority.

I don't think fat ladies should be allowed to work in offices.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

As much as I'm against the over-pushing of feminism on our culture, I think this is kind of silly.

There are some women who are more capable of carrying out logical jobs than some men.

These women probably have more testosterone and I probably wouldn't want to get involved with them, but it doesn't mean that we can blanket say that all men are intrinsically more capable than all women.

If that was the case, than what accounts for the masses of betas? I'd like to believe that it's just a matter of showing them game and encouraging them to be more in charge, but I'd be that they still wouldn't go for it. It's been said here many times- game is a niche market. It offers possibilities, but the road traveled is not for the meek.

It's best if men are inspired at an early age. This is why I think it's important for younger guys to learn game.

But soup, we have to work with averages.
You can't make rules based on exceptions or outliers.

"Colt 45 and two zigzags, baby that's all we need" - Ronald Reagan

Quote: (05-14-2012 12:29 PM)Walnuts Wrote:  

But soup, we have to work with averages.
You can't make rules based on exceptions or outliers.

The average guy in America is beta.

Anyone who is reading this forum is already an outlier. If you live in a place like NYC, there are large amounts of women working jobs as well as men. Is it natural? Maybe these kinds of jobs attract the high-T women.

What I don't like is the high-T feminist culture being fascists and trying to push this reality on ALL women, so that it makes them seem less weird or like outliers. Feminism is driven by fear of ostracism. These headstrong women got sick of being thought of as slutty outliers, so they created a movement that would trick the more submissive women into thinking that they too had to go out and be dominant.

This is a terrible confusion for a lot of women, who, like submissive dogs, will only feel happy when they are led by a more dominating force.

I say live and let live. Feminists: I don't care if you want to be leading in your field or whatever- there is no shame in being honest about your natural high-t existence, but don't confuse the fem girls by making them insecure about their own natural tendencies so that society will accept you more. The reality is that if you want to be a leader, an alpha, you don't care what society thinks.

Professional Cockblocking.

Nope.

Corrections officers (working in a male prison) and Soldier.

locker room reporters

Feminism at it's finest. Women deserve to be in a men's locker room? Really?

Firefighter

Do y'all think it's a good idea to have females in the military?

The only females in the military should be nurses or possibly in supply (handing shit out. Not deciding what gets handed out).

In the rear with the gear is where they belong. Not making decisions.

Female firefighter=joke Is she gonna drag my ass out of a building? I doubt it and I'm only around 195. Let's see her drag out a big boy.
Female police officer=meter maid only. They don't command any respect.
Female corrections officer=joke (I know a couple. ridiculous. "I have backup if I need it!" So, it takes two to do your job then?????)

Mike Tyson normally doesn't do interviews with female reporters unless he's fornitcating with them.

Soldier, street cop, sailor, fireman, security, boys sports coaches.

The number of spots for women in medical school should be reduced, as each spot is highly subsidized and women doctors work far fewer hours over the course of their careers than their male peers do.

Any job that involves using your upper body musculature significantly. I worked one such retail job, and the women could not do half the duties of the position, so the men on duty have to pick up the slack. Especially when your managers are white knights. This is also why I'm skeptical of placing women in dirty, industrial, manual labor type jobs; somewhere in the chain, there will be white knights to ensure that the women get a lighter load while earning the same pay. Plus, nothing makes men break rank on each other like vagina.

Contact sports - they only encourage female androgyny.

But aside from government positions, there needn't be a ban of any sorts. There just needs to be freedom for employers to pick whatever sex they want. They don't have that under the current law. And given the privileged legal status of women, employers are only punished for having 'too' few women, and not men. As it is, there's always the looming shadow of a lawsuit threatening employers, so they can't do whatever they want without incurring huge risks.

THey shouldn't be allowed to leave the kitchen or laundry room.

As long as standards and testing are exactly the same for men and women when it comes to jobs like cops, firefighters, ect, I have no problem with it. I'm sure there are a few butch ass women who could do those jobs better than a good percentage of men. I don't particularly like the idea of women in positions of power either, but that's freedom for you.

That being said, I can't fucking stand when a woman is a TV commentator for men's sports. Those manly dykey voices annoy me to no end.

Quote: (05-14-2012 08:00 PM)Only One Man Wrote:  

As long as standards and testing are exactly the same for men and women when it comes to jobs like cops, firefighters, ect, I have no problem with it. I'm sure there are a few butch ass women who could do those jobs better than a good percentage of men.

Firefighting is very competitive. Between the fire science knowledge needed and the strength and fitness requirements, the number of women who would rival the men competing is very small. Same for any elite combat unit. The number of women who would qualify would be so small that it would just be a huge waste of time and resources to accommodate them with extra bathrooms, uniforms, maternity leave, sexual harassment protections etc. How many drug free women can bench 225?

Another thing I've noticed is that women are relatively rarely 'nerdy' about their own job. They tend not to have an inherent interest in their field as much as guys do; they're more likely to do the 'extra homework,' the learning on their own time, only if they know they will get rewarded for it. But male commodity traders, say, will live and breathe finance regardless of the rewards. There are girls like that too, but they are rarer.

Anything that has to reduce their standards just so women can make the cut. Examples: firefighters and soldiers.

Quote: (05-14-2012 07:31 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Handjobs. Only blowjobs or real fuckin. Girls should have stopped giving handjobs after Junior High.

99% of the time I would agree with you. A couple girls have made it an art form.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I was taught english by two feminist teachers in my school for 1 year. I changed the subject because they were sexists. Telling me to sit down while half of my classmates are not present in the class. Switching seats between guys and not girls because "boys are naughty and girls are perefectly fine".

Boys "misbehave" because sitting there for 1.5 hours reading some bullshit about gender differences and how feminists affected the english language is pointless. This made all guys sleep around.

"lack of energy comes from lack of challenge" says Robert Greene in one of his books. Women are made to take safe routes and given painfully precise instructions on how to do something. Therefore, any job that requires mental and physical challenges is not for a woman.

I believe that being a teacher which is position of authority is not made for women.

Quote: (05-15-2012 01:29 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

99% of the time I would agree with you. A couple girls have made it an art form.

This is true. I had an amazing handjob at a massage parlor last year in Bangkok. Better than 95% of the sex I've ever had. But the girl was a professional. Good enough to keep her on retainer if I had the cash.

Quote: (05-14-2012 05:18 AM)houston Wrote:  

I'm going to start off with cops. I remember a jailbird telling me about a female cop pulling him over and how he literally flipped her over when she tried to cuff him. I don't know if its true, but how the hell is a woman going to restrain a crazy criminal if she has to? I bet this shit happens all the time.

The other careers on my list are comedians and rappers. No explanation is needed...

Don't get me started on cops and women. There's a police dept here which has the physical requirements for benchpress for a man at 98% of body weight, but 54% for women. Pretty sure that won't go well in the field...

Women should avoid military, technical, manufacturing, construction, or administrative jobs. Hospitality, secretarial, advertising, and other "soft" jobs, yes. Put them in touchy-feely jobs, play to their strengths.