rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

crime in Ukraine

crime in Ukraine

I really hate to open another Ukraine thread, but this maybe of interest to some, a few days ago a 28 year old Brit and 26 year old American were assaulted; pretty damn good, in a club in Donetsk (faces), the American has a broken hand and the Brit has a cracked bone in his face, aparently, they were assaulted by the club security, it's being investigated, last week three Peace Corp volunteers were assaulted by a group of Ukrainians, this took place in Donetsk region, the Ukrainians were drunk, wanted money from the Americans, when refused the assault took place, not good news just before Euro 2012, some crime stats for Ukraine that just recently came out, for the first quarter of 2012 there were 641 murders in Ukr. 4865 Robberies and 109 rapes, I ve lived here for 6 years, I think that's enouigh, kind of tired of the place, time to move on, I just cant decide Colombia or Argentina.

crime in Ukraine

Timmy: Would be interesting to compare those crime stats to a place you want to go to. I know you don't want to go there but Venezuela has something like 50 murders a day so let's keep the Ukraine figures in perspective. Also what are the figures for crimes against foreigners ( Western not FSU )? I would guess they are very low. So my point is head to pastures new by all means if you fancy a change but don't let someone taking a punch off of a bouncer into account when deciding to do so. We don't know the full story do we? The guy with a broken hand obviously got it throwing a punch ( it's the only way I've ever broken my hand anyway ) so maybe they deserved a slap?

crime in Ukraine

I don't know if Colombia would the best place to go if you're looking to get away from violence and crime, check out the stats, it makes the Ukraine look like Disney Land.

crime in Ukraine

And here in Chicago they probably would've been shot. No biggie.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

crime in Ukraine

As scotian pointed out, if you're looking to get away from violence and crime, Colombia may not be your cup of tea.

And if you've become used to easy bangs, Argentina probably isn't what you're looking for, either.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

crime in Ukraine

Just to give my 2 cents,

For crime rates you can check the Travel State Government website.

I just read the crime description for Peru in that site and and I would say what is written there is pretty accurate, but It mostly woul apply to the centrally located districts as for the rest of districts and cities the story is different. Even the terrorist group Sendero Luminoso (Shining Path) has its own data sheet.

For racism issues I have been looking through the interesting documents in the European Commission against Racism and Intolerance website.

crime in Ukraine

Crime in <<country>> template:

1. Find a recent story where foreigners were injured or robbed. Don't give the backstory. It's okay if story is third-hand.
2. Post random statistics out of context and with no link.
3. Make it seem like problem is getting worse without citing evidence.
4. State how you want to go somewhere safer.

crime in Ukraine

In Donetsk I also felt the threatening atmosphere in the club.It is a particular city though(the Donbass badasses).

crime in Ukraine

Crime in <<country>> troll? Tuth, does this deserve its own category on the troll thread?

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

crime in Ukraine

Quote: (05-11-2012 02:54 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Crime in <<country>> template:

1. Find a recent story where foreigners were injured or robbed. Don't give the backstory. It's okay if story is third-hand.
2. Post random statistics out of context and with no link.
3. Make it seem like problem is getting worse without citing evidence.
4. State how you want to go somewhere safer.

I just find it funny that he poses Columbia as a safer alternative to Ukraine. That's a good joke man.

What about Central African Republic?

crime in Ukraine

Reckon op has other reasons for wanting to leave Ukraine.

Ukraine is a pretty safe place on the whole, although racist attacks appear to be on the rise.