rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good country for girls and good lifestyle?

I'm soon going to leave my Hi-tech job and will open an online retail business which I will only need internet access to operate it.
As such, I was thinking to leave my country and move to a place which you can have high level of lifestyle per dollar and offcaurse with good looking and easy going girls [Image: smile.gif]
One option is Argentina, another could be China, also eastern Europe is an option though the cold winters are tough for me.

Would be happy to get your view on this per the countries you've been.

I haven´t traveled enough to say for sure, but Brazil has awesome women (I´m biased on Brazil, love the country and the women) and I think the economy is about to boom. They just found the worlds biggest oil reserve, plus in 2014 they are hosting the world cup, and 2016 the olympics. They also have the world biggest water supply and many other things. Super rich in resources. They haven´t hardly felt the recent economic recession. The Real is going up on the dollar and the Euro.

That's makes me wanna invest in Brazilian stock market [Image: smile.gif]

Never been to Brazil but 2 things concern me, 1st is the safety as I hear all the time about violent crime there and 2nd I'm not that into the dark skin girls which I recon is the most in Brazil.

Quote: (11-10-2009 11:41 PM)Brandon E Wrote:  

I haven´t traveled enough to say for sure, but Brazil has awesome women (I´m biased on Brazil, love the country and the women) and I think the economy is about to boom. They just found the worlds biggest oil reserve, plus in 2014 they are hosting the world cup, and 2016 the olympics. They also have the world biggest water supply and many other things. Super rich in resources. They haven´t hardly felt the recent economic recession. The Real is going up on the dollar and the Euro.

Well, I should know, since I have lived in many places.

Brazil is a serious option, many states to choose from depending on your needs.

Argentina, Chile, Uruguay and Paraguay are what is called the South Cone, I grew up in PY (9 years there) and I can tell that even now is pretty good bang for the dollar, we lived like kings there in mansions and now it has changed a lot since the good dictatorship days of Stroessner, but still a good place filled with great looking women, specially in the middle and upper classes but also some gems in the lower ones. The country landscape and heat wise is not that nice.

Argentina and Chile have vast differences from corner to corner, but they are colder than what you might be used to, on the other side.
Uruguay is great because it feels just as home (spanish-italian feel) but better women. Very quiet place except for Punta del Este or Piriapolis.

Then you have Asia, I am thinking of moving there myself, except the chinese are not a particular race to trust if you are a foreigner and they pretty much are present in all countries over there (yellow Asia, I mean) as minorities or majorities. Some beautiful women and pretty easy for westerners to bang without much effort.

Europe? it is just the best continent but is expensive, except for some of the ex communist countries. Maybe Croatia or Serbia, specially are not as expensive and have women and landscapes to make you happy for a life time.

Quote: (11-11-2009 12:56 AM)Marco Wrote:  

That's makes me wanna invest in Brazilian stock market [Image: smile.gif]

Never been to Brazil but 2 things concern me, 1st is the safety as I hear all the time about violent crime there and 2nd I'm not that into the dark skin girls which I recon is the most in Brazil.

On the first point, just don't look like a standout obvious gringo and you should be fine for the most part. On the second point, there are light skin girls in south Brazil.

What about Australia?

You don't read a lot about it on here.

Some of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen come from Australia.

They speak English, and they love Americans, especially Hawaiians.

Think about it.

Aloha!

Quote: (11-11-2009 01:58 AM)Kona Wrote:  

What about Australia?

You don't read a lot about it on here.

Some of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen come from Australia.

They speak English, and they love Americans, especially Hawaiians.

Think about it.

Aloha!

Australian girls from the ones I've met are about a half step between American girls(average) and British girls(ugly as all hell). Plus it's far and expensive as fck to fly to. But they do like to drink and party so they're probably easy lays.

Quote: (11-11-2009 02:04 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Australian girls from the ones I've met are about a half step between American girls(average) and British girls(ugly as all hell). Plus it's far and expensive as fck to fly to. But they do like to drink and party so they're probably easy lays.

They like pub crawls?

I see gorgeous blond haired Australian girls everyday. NZ's got some good ones too. Then there's Bondi beach.

Maybe when you saw the Australian girls there were some Australian guys around. If so were they drunk and doing their Aussie chant?

Aloha!

Quote: (11-11-2009 02:26 AM)Kona Wrote:  

They like pub crawls?

I see gorgeous blond haired Australian girls everyday. NZ's got some good ones too. Then there's Bondi beach.

Maybe when you saw the Australian girls there were some Australian guys around. If so were they drunk and doing their Aussie chant?

Aloha!

I've met quite a few Aussies, since they travel so much. Most the time it's in hostels. I've never thought that Aussie women were standout, although they are always pretty cool, fun and down to earth. Maybe I should reserve my final judgment until I visit the land the under.

I've had some good experiences with Aussies. From what I noticed they're like friendlier and more fun versions of Californians.

I was going to suggest Berlin, but the weather there right now is shit. Really cool culture, lots of parties, and pretty good looking and fun girls all around. Also a lot of people speak english there as well so it's a good place to go if you don't have language skills. Oh yeah, it's also relatively cheap in east Berlin. Tchuzze

Quote: (11-11-2009 04:09 AM)kerouac Wrote:  

I've had some good experiences with Aussies. From what I noticed they're like friendlier and more fun versions of Californians.

Very true. I've thought that many times. They are like stereotypical Californians but without the pretentiousness. I've never met an Aussie I didn't like. I just don't think the women are all that from what I've seen so far.

Plus it's far and expensive as fck to fly to.

That is a long flight. You get there and it's two days later. It's $1700 from Honolulu and you gotta go to LAX first? I read a few month ago about some airline that had nonstops from here to Sydney for $199. I can't seem to find those now. I guess they went under.

Your closer to a lot of good spots in Australia. It would be a good home base if you wanted to do some Asian traveling. You are also right next to all kinds of cool islands.

Aloha!

Backing through Europe I learned that Australian girls are definitely easy lays. [Image: smile.gif]

Been to OZ already, did the east coast in their summer, allot of parties but it is not cheap country at all and a bit boring in the cities.

I am flying non stop from Hawaii to Sydney in a few months time. My ticket was about $250

I'll put in the vote for Colombia.

As the tourism advertisements say... "The only risk is wanting to stay." Clever.

Quote: (11-11-2009 08:24 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

I am flying non stop from Hawaii to Sydney in a few months time. My ticket was about $250

Nice.

Sydney really is one of the worlds great cities.

It is kind of like San Diego, only 100 times better in every category.

What is there to see in Sydney other than that opera house? Everyone says it's a cool city but nobody has actually sold me on it yet.

Quote: (11-11-2009 03:30 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

What is there to see in Sydney other than that opera house? Everyone says it's a cool city but nobody has actually sold me on it yet.

I wrote a little about my last trip there: http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2007/09/how...eople.html

Kings Cross is an epic neighborhood to get it on.

The beaches are fun to party and more mellow.

Very International city.

And very beautiful.

I went last when it was probably the most expensive time to go.

Let me know if you have any specific questions and I will break them down for you.

Quote: (11-11-2009 01:03 AM)lilactag Wrote:  

Argentina, Chile, Uruguay and Paraguay are what is called the South Cone,

Between Argentina, Paraguay, and Uruguay, which has the hottest girls? Which is easiest to hookup in ?

Quote: (11-11-2009 09:17 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'll put in the vote for Colombia.

I'll second that. I loved Medellin

What about some of the SE Asian cities? This region is generally cheaper than South America, isn't it?

Quote: (11-12-2009 02:29 AM)Eric Wrote:  

What about some of the SE Asian cities? This region is generally cheaper than South America, isn't it?

I've been to Thailand & philippines.
If you like asian girls, SE Asian countries are heaven. Not only because of the girls, which love Americans and foreigners. But also because its cheap. Weather is great. The people are happy and friendly. Girls are submissive and feminine. Beautiful beaches.

Man, only bad things I can think of are heavy air pollution in big cities, in Bangkok if you're not into street food, decent restaurants can be somewhat hard to find (they're there, its just a matter of locating them).

Now that I think about it, I'm surprised this forum isn't hyping up SE Asia more. Much more.

Quote: (11-12-2009 04:55 AM)PartyTime Wrote:  

Quote: (11-12-2009 02:29 AM)Eric Wrote:  

I've been to Thailand & philippines.
If you like asian girls, SE Asian countries are heaven. Not only because of the girls, which love Americans and foreigners. But also because its cheap. Weather is great. The people are happy and friendly. Girls are submissive and feminine. Beautiful beaches.

Man, only bad things I can think of are heavy air pollution in big cities, in Bangkok if you're not into street food, decent restaurants can be somewhat hard to find (they're there, its just a matter of locating them).

Now that I think about it, I'm surprised this forum isn't hyping up SE Asia more. Much more.

Yeah, this forum definitely seems to prefer S. America for whatever reason. I'm not super into Asian girls, though I'd have no problem banging cute girls from any country. There were a lot of cuties in Thailand though, esp from the wealthier class that go to the nice clubs and restaurants. There's a lot of "soft prostitution" down there. Girls that will hang out with you, want you to take them out to nice restaurants and clubs and resorts they could never afford and in exchange they are your temporary girlfriend and will fck you. They don't advertise themselves as prostitutes and may not even be hookers in sense that you pay them, fck them and they leave, maybe just normal young chics looking for fun. I had one such offer from this cute Laotian girl. I was hanging with her friends and she heard I was going to a beach resort in south Thailand. She wanted to come with me. I thought she was joking at first. But she was serious. Her friend, a guy gave me his card and said if I want to take her with me, give him a call and he'll set it up. I could've brought her and fcked the shit out of her for a week if I wanted. But I never called him. I probably should have since I didn't have any luck at the resort.

As for the weather down there, I dunno...Bangkok has Mexico City's smog, combined with Florida's humidity and Vegas' heat. And same probably holds true for other large S. Asian cities. My first day down there it was about 100 degrees, humid as all hell and smoggy. Torrential rain would just come out of nowhere. At least that cleaned the air though.

A lot of people get stomach problems from the food down there. My uncle who goes to Thailand frequently, says he's been food poisoned about 10 times already, the last time sending him to the hospital.

Quote: (11-12-2009 04:55 AM)PartyTime Wrote:  

This begs the question...should you choose your destination based on the locals or the variety of tourists from around the world that visit? Especially when you're talking about a place like SE Asia, where tourists are visiting in droves year-round...