rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your Average Success Rate

How many approaches do you typically need to make before you get a new notch?

How does this differ from the average amount of women you had to approach when you first started out with game?

It's really hard to say. When I'm out at night I'll often engage in little 10-20 second snippets of conversation with people around me and often one of us gets distracted by something and we never see each other again. Does that count as an approach?

In any event, I really don't keep track of this stuff because I don't give a shit about efficiency stats as long as I'm getting what I want, but I guessed 40-50. Assume 5-6 approaches to get a phone number, 1/10 phone numbers leading to a bang, and then throw in the occasional SNL and I'm probably somewhere in that ballpark.

I actually haven't noticed too much improvement in this since I started out (although I'm sure there has been some). What I've noticed more is a greater willingness to approach in difficult situations, and an increase in the quality of girl I'm able to get.

being a game denialist, its only fair to assume it takes 100+ approaches (which i dont do), so its good as zero.

Stupid question.

Many variables. Quality are the girls, situation, direct approach vs indirect approach.

Answer: Who cares.

This is fundamentally stupid, you shouldn't be working out a success rate on an approach by approach basis. It puts you in the wrong mindset. You want to track it methodically, do it night by night instead.

Quote: (05-09-2012 02:58 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

This is fundamentally stupid, you shouldn't be working out a success rate on an approach by approach basis. It puts you in the wrong mindset. You want to track it methodically, do it night by night instead.

Why?

I can't even begin to answer this. Sometimes I will make two approaches and get two lays. Sometimes I will make 20 approaches and not get shit. Sometimes a bitch will straight come to me. I don't think I could even begin to guess an average.

Quote: (05-09-2012 05:04 AM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

Why?

Because you're going to spend the first chunk of your night being social and getting into a good vibe. I can't really explain it well, but you're A LOT better off not using an approach ratio at night time. It simply puts your head into the wrong space. If you want to you can use a ratio or rate or whatever during the day, but at night I think it hurts you. Especially in a "closed" venue like a house party.

I reject a shitload of girls I approach, so if you want to count an "approach" as interacting with a new girl, then it's around 50-60 for me.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (05-09-2012 06:32 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (05-09-2012 05:04 AM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

Why?

Because you're going to spend the first chunk of your night being social and getting into a good vibe. I can't really explain it well, but you're A LOT better off not using an approach ratio at night time. It simply puts your head into the wrong space. If you want to you can use a ratio or rate or whatever during the day, but at night I think it hurts you. Especially in a "closed" venue like a house party.

That's true, and admittedly, it can often be difficult to define what exactly counts as an approach.

However, this thread has little to do with what mindset you should have when going out at night (I spend most of my time approaching during the day nowadays, so night game doesn't come into the picture that much, anyway, at least for me). It's just a question I thought was interesting, little more...

Quote: (05-09-2012 07:56 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I reject a shitload of girls I approach, so if you want to count an "approach" as interacting with a new girl, then it's around 50-60 for me.

By 'approach' I was referring to an actual attempt to have sex with a girl.