rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Question for Members who Dont Like Asian Girls

Roosh has posted many times his dislike for Asian girls. I'm not the biggest fan of Asian girls, but I've had a fun time in The Philippines and Vietnam the last 3 months. My guess, based on the thread subjects on the forum, the order of popularity of girls by region would go like this:
1. Eastern European
2. South American (Brazil,Colombia,Argentina)
3. Balkans
4. Scandinavian
5. SE Asian
6. North Asian
7. Africa
8. Middle East
9 India

While there are many Asian women lovers on this forum, there are some who just dont find them attractive, like Roosh.
My question to them:
When you are 50+ yrs old and the pickings in Europe and South America get smaller, would you settle for banging 29 to 32 yr olds (ukranians or colombian women, for example) or would you then prefer 18 to 22 Asian girls?
Some will say that at 50, with game and money, you can bang 20 yr olds anywhere. But anyone who has been an active member of this forum knows that there is nowhere in the world, where older dudes can still game young girls regularly, like in SE Asia.
Im in my mid 30's, so that is something im still figuring out when scouting locations for the long haul.

The better looking and the richer the girls are the harder they are to get.So germanic aryan looking women are probably the hardest.An average Balkan guy has the looks to lay them but his wealth is limited so he has to settle for mediocre looking Germanic women mostly.
To overcome this difficulty he can either go slavic so in this case the girls are poorer and he can get women of similar or superior appearance levels as his or go Asian and get worse looking women than him who will likely be in abundance and not so financially demanding as slavic women.
With Asian women you have advantage both in appearance and wealth while with slavic you have only in wealth.
About Latin women I have no idea.

Good question.

Depending on how I age physically I hope I'll still be banging EE chicks until I'm late 50's. If I can bang 30 somethings in my 50's I'll happily take that as there are some very attractive ones out there. Beyond that is tough to say,I dislike Asia more then I do Asians so can't see myself ever wanting to live there.

Truth be told I'd like to think by the time I'm 50 I will have met a chick who rocks my world and vice versa and I can spend my latter years having a blast doing things I never got round to with someone I'm mad into. I love game and all but do I still want to be trawling bars at 70 looking to get laid? Nah,I doubt it.

Quote: (05-08-2012 01:44 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

The better looking and the richer the girls are the harder they are to get.So germanic aryan looking women are probably the hardest.An average Balkan guy has the looks to lay them but his wealth is limited so he has to settle for mediocre looking Germanic women mostly.
To overcome this difficulty he can either go slavic so in this case the girls are poorer and he can get women of similar or superior appearance levels as his or go Asian and get worse looking women than him who will likely be in abundance and not so financially demanding as slavic women.
With Asian women you have advantage both in appearance and wealth while with slavic you have only in wealth.
About Latin women I have no idea.

Kamaki, that is exactly why you dont see balkan men in SE Asia or in South America. In those areas you get mostly American, Australian or English men who dont have an appearance advantage over the local women, but they do have a racial and economic advantage that they use, especially when they are older. But, Im sure one day Kamaki, when your Balkan power starts coming to an end, you might just find yourself in some small city in the Philippines or Colombia hehe.

I don't like Asian girls much either, despite a few trips to SE Asia.

I am almost 36, but am often told I look 10 years younger. In Ukraine I was banging mostly girls in their teens/early twenties. In twenty years I think I can still bang girls there around 25-30 years old. Also Ukrainian men age very badly, due to poor diet, smoking, drinking etc. I don't think there is a better country to be a dirty old man.

For instance before I left Lvov, I met some leggy blonde(hard to find in Lvov), and when I told her I was 35 she was shocked, but just for the fact she thought I was way younger, rather than "oh my god you're too old for me", which would be the case in the West

For me as a white Caucasian the hottest women are Eastern European, end of story.

There are Balkan men in S E Asia and S America, but not that many, and they are likely to be with their girlfriends. The pussy that is on their doorstep eclipses most other countries, plus they don't have the disposable income for long distance travel. They will be happy enough to go to Greece or Egypt once a year

You put Latin women(French,Italian,Spanish,Portuguease,Greek) behind Indian ?
Damm We don't have the same taste .

Quote: (05-08-2012 01:09 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Roosh has posted many times his dislike for Asian girls. I'm not the biggest fan of Asian girls, but I've had a fun time in The Philippines and Vietnam the last 3 months. My guess, based on the thread subjects on the forum, the order of popularity of girls by region would go like this:
1. Eastern European
2. South American (Brazil,Colombia,Argentina)
3. Balkans
4. Scandinavian
5. SE Asian
6. North Asian
7. Africa
8. Middle East
9 India

While there are many Asian women lovers on this forum, there are some who just dont find them attractive, like Roosh.
My question to them:
When you are 50+ yrs old and the pickings in Europe and South America get smaller, would you settle for banging 29 to 32 yr olds (ukranians or colombian women, for example) or would you then prefer 18 to 22 Asian girls?
Some will say that at 50, with game and money, you can bang 20 yr olds anywhere. But anyone who has been an active member of this forum knows that there is nowhere in the world, where older dudes can still game young girls regularly, like in SE Asia.
Im in my mid 30's, so that is something im still figuring out when scouting locations for the long haul.

Well I'm 50 right now and I have never dated a woman in Colombia that was older than 28....mostly date women in their early twenties although I still have a couple that are 19 that I see from time to time...just can't commit a lot of time to them just because they don't have total control over their lives (family problems).

I'd like to be able to keep my mind open about Asian women but I find the vast majority of them rather homely compared to Colombian women.

Recently played with the idea of going to the Philippines with a friend of mine until a took a look at these videos.

http://loveme.com/information/philippine-weekly/

I just find the overall quality of women frightful compared to what I get here in Colombia.

Colombia is not for everyone....so if you are fat, bald or have bad teeth and you find the women in the videos attractive to you than by all means go to Asia. Overall, I think even semi attractive Asian women are just much more forgiving than a fairly hot colombiana when it comes to the physical appearance of their men....which is a pretty good reason for some guys to give it strong consideration....not to mention the fact that you won't have to learn a foreign language (spanish) to game them.

Quote: (05-08-2012 03:23 PM)Alfonzo Wrote:  

I for one don't think I have ever been attracted to an Indian girl. There have been times when i have been close, but usually their figure puts me off(zero exercise, fatty food?)

Also Indian chicks always have that spicy smell from eating all that curry, its like nicotine staining.

Quote: (05-08-2012 01:09 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

With the RvForum saying how fast places change in <5 years, how can one predict what a place will be like 20 years from now, and thus plan his bangings for old age, when he goes from being in his 30s to being in his 50s?

Even at present, if you're 50+, you'll only be able to game the lower quality younger women in Thailand i.e. whores and peasants. For a sample of that, take a look at the "Amusing Pattaya Expat" thread. The only places where you'll be successful in Bangkok are the red light districts of Soi Cowboy and Nana with bar girls, and Pattaya and other shady tourist spots throughout Thailand. There you see broken middle aged men with pot bellies getting drunk and hanging out with the only women receptive to them - gold digging whores.

With the normal middle class girls who have nothing to do with the sex industry (and by middle class I'm going to set a generous low cut-off and say those who earn >$9000 a year), it's a tough, Sisyphean task. Just ask any guy on the forum who has been to the RCA clubs in Bangkok. How many guys in their 50's, let alone 40's do you see pulling girls, let alone even trying to game there? None. You'll probably not even do well trying to shore freelancers in whore clubs like Insomnia and Spicy. See those girls walking in malls or in Siam Square? Nope, they aren't gonna be interested in banging you just for the fact that you come from a Western country, and we're not even factoring in if you're middle aged here.

While I've never been to the Philippines, I have a few filipino friends back in Singapore, which also has a sizable filipino community. There are the middle class filipinos with desk jobs, students, and then there are the filipinos who hang around Lucky Plaza all day, migrant labour workers, and of course the famous Filipino maids Singaporeans like to employ for their households. The ones you are able to bang when you are 50+ are in the latter category, and they aren't likely to be lookers; those are mostly in the former category.

But I guess it is better having ghetto girls and whores being receptive to you when you're old than having no girls being receptive to you at all back in the Anglosphere right?

Quote: (05-08-2012 01:57 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Kamaki, that is exactly why you dont see balkan men in SE Asia or in South America. In those areas you get mostly American, Australian or English men who dont have an appearance advantage over the local women, but they do have a racial and economic advantage that they use, especially when they are older.

You don't get the high concentration of American and Australians in EE due to the difficulty of getting there (cost etc). Most will rationilise things by saying $1500 flight to Ukraine/Poland or $700 flight to Bangkok/Philippines (for Aussies) or $700 South America (for Americans). You get your fair share of English in EE.

Quote: (05-08-2012 04:44 PM)WEDO Wrote:  

Recently played with the idea of going to the Philippines with a friend of mine until a took a look at these videos.

I just find the overall quality of women frightful compared to what I get here in Colombia.

While the overall quality may be less, the foreigner status is much more pronounced in the Philippines for example. You can get some very attractive filipinas but they are not in the concentration you would get in a place like Colombia. Still, they would be a hell of a lot easier to game.

Quote: (05-08-2012 06:04 PM)LifeBeginsAt40 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2012 04:44 PM)WEDO Wrote:  

While the overall quality may be less, the foreigner status is much more pronounced in the Philippines for example. You can get some very attractive filipinas but they are not in the concentration you would get in a place like Colombia. Still, they would be a hell of a lot easier to game.

When you say it's "a hell of a lot easier to game" filipinas....I believe that is the consensus here and think it is due mostly to the fact that they have lower expectations when it comes to who they are willing to hook up with and the fact that they speak english.

The only point I'm making is if you have the looks and game to bag Colombianas on a regular basis.....you probably won't bother going to the Philippines even if your best friend is willing to pay for your airfare.

I have seen my share of gringos in Colombia that would probably do a hell of a lot better in the Philippines....but I would hate to see a young good looking guy with game wasting his time in Asia doing barely doable chicks.

I'd take 30 year old white or black women over 20 year Asian women any day. Not even a serious question to me.

I'd actually prefer an attractive Asian chick to any attractive white chick, even to an EE one (and a black chick I wouldn't even give a second look).

Quote: (05-08-2012 07:35 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

(and a black chick I wouldn't even give a second look).

Even this below? Not even just to hit it?

Quote: (05-08-2012 07:40 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I would take this 20 year old Asian over her any day of the week

[Image: 55983138867946783008516.jpg]

Honestly I just like women whom are hot. My dick is color blind.

There's ugly broads from every corner of the globe. Some broads age better than others also. A pretty thing from Ivory Coast will look better at 33 than a Russian girl.

I agree that for 18-22 European girls look the best. I feel each crop of girls has the best primetime. I like Asian girls whom are like 25 as they don't look like there 12. Brown girls look best at 20, Black girls look best at like 21. It all varies.

Quote: (05-08-2012 07:56 PM)LifeBeginsAt40 Wrote:  

I would take this 20 year old Asian over her any day of the week

[Image: 55983138867946783008516.jpg]

Hmmmm That is a pretty hot Asian chick.....and here I thought the strongest argument for going Asian was they were easier to game. LOL!!

But something tells me that this little calena that I met in Buga tops the bunch because she was easily attainable. Now if that doesn't send you back to school to learn spanish I don't know what will.

-WEDO

Would you be willing to post a few pics of the actual talent you are referring to in Colombia that a good looking guy can get? For all the threads we have on Colombia, I think I have seen maybe 4 pics. I have no idea what a 7, 8, or 9 Colombiana looks like. I understand not posting girlfriends and such but just a couple friends of friends or a ONS just for reference.

LOL....you read my mind brother. I was just about to say that I needed motivation to get back on my Spanish lessons.

That is a pretty hot black chick....I would hit that for sure....however the Asian chick is even a little nicer for my taste. But you still win the argument because I have seen plenty of white guys with super hot black chicks and I have yet to personally meet any gringo with an asian chick as hot as the one in the pic above.

The day I see even younger better looking guys pulling hotter Asian chicks than the Colombianas I pull everyday...then I'll consider buying a ticket to Asia.

Quote: (05-08-2012 08:11 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Honestly I just like women whom are hot. My dick is color blind.

There's ugly broads from every corner of the globe. Some broads age better than others also. A pretty thing from Ivory Coast will look better at 33 than a Russian girl.

I agree that for 18-22 European girls look the best. I feel each crop of girls has the best primetime. I like Asian girls whom are like 25 as they don't look like there 12. Brown girls look best at 20, Black girls look best at like 21. It all varies.

Spot on Kosko. Doesn't matter where you go on the globe you will find your hotties and you will find your uglies. Different places will have different concentrations of them and everyone has their own preferences. As long as you are still pulling the talent Wedo does when your in your 50's who cares where on the globe she comes from.

Quote: (05-08-2012 08:20 PM)IVth_Element Wrote:  

-WEDO

Would you be willing to post a few pics of the actual talent you are referring to in Colombia that a good looking guy can get? For all the threads we have on Colombia, I think I have seen maybe 4 pics. I have no idea what a 7, 8, or 9 Colombiana looks like. I understand not posting girlfriends and such but just a couple friends of friends or a ONS just for reference.

This is a good example of why I do so well in Colombia.....I personally consider the chick in the pic above an 8 or an 8.5.....most colombianos that have anything going for them consider her a 6.5 or a 7 max just because she has small boobs. So the competition for these types of chicks is much lower than it would be otherwise.....I can't tell you how many times I have had my colombian friends tell me they are going to show me the hottest chick they have ever done just to be introduced to a short stocky chick with huge boobs and a big ass and a face uglier than my maid's. LOL!!

i was living in bangkok for 3 months and i noticed that the wealthiest, high status chicks are by far the hottest.

thong lor/ekkamai (high class) > RCA (middle class) > soi cowboy (peasant whores)

it's not easy pulling the hot eurasians in bangkok. especially when they are probably wealthier than you are and own a luxury sports car which their daddy bought them for their 18th birthday.

Quote: (05-08-2012 03:23 PM)Alfonzo Wrote:  

Forgot about Mediterranean women, who I find very desirable,except that they are not so easy (Though alot easier than Indian women). Just a mental mistake. They are up there for me, but i would still say that they are not as popular a thread subject in this forum.