rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hilarious Comments From Thai Dating Sites.

On ThaiFriendly guys can leave comments on the girls profiles. One of my favorite time killers is to check out girls profiles and see the ridiculous shit these dudes write.

Here is a small sample of my competition:

SaviorOfNature says: How can you find the truth in a mans heart if you can't change your own heart first? Can you help me change the world one mind at a time here in Thailand to help save the future? I would like to become a monk soon, so i'm learning Buddhism. Did you learn about Ananda in school before?

HESAM says: Hi baby. My name is Hesam. You're really beautiful and sweet and unique. I hope to send a message. Kiss Kiss. I love you.

555simon555 says: hello beautiful lady how r u?)
im in bkk now study here u look very cute and sexy babe
do u have facebook or skype for me please?
i really like u baby
kisss kisss

AndiS04 says: hi and good morning wish you a great day
i can not sleep in germany 4:30 am and i must drive my mum to hospital again for checking she feels not good was staying in december much time in hospital and gets 3 operations. hope all will get good.
send you a smile and wish you a great fridas TGS thanks good its friday. hope we can chat by msn or skype.
hope to read from you andreas

AndiS04 says: Hi i am in Love with your eyes 555 Hope wie can See us
Can wie Chat on Skype please ad me my Id is
andreas_schalke04
Send you a Little Kiss from Germany Andreas

runrig says: wow, i just got a hardon looking at your photos:-)

AndiS04 says: I See in your eyes Wow i am in Love your eyes are like Diamants. Hope to See you soon and wie can Chat together, i like you much. I have Skype, Hope wie can Chat together, i want know more about you. I Look for Great relationship, partnership, Real Love. Send you a smile Andreas my Skype is andreas_schalke04 please ad me

farangmanthailand says: Lovely breasts and buttocks :-)

ACO11 says: hi! study study study...well u need a break also! lets go on a good electro party then!! yeahhh!

UGLYMAN1 says: party rockets in the house tonight, everybodies gonna have a good time, and were gonna make you lose your mind, hehehehe I love that song

Ha, just joined TF this afternoon and reading these comments is both painful and non-stop lulz.

Quote:Quote:

max410 says: There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.

mike25Thai says: Hi, now I am looking for a nice girl to hook up with!
Can you send me your phone nummber and email address?

AndiS04 says: Hi HAPPY EASTERN
555 i Love your eyes Wow you have eyes like Diamants i am in Love.
I am Not Full Member on tf so can wie Chat on Skype? My id is andreas_schalke04 Or send my your id from msn.
Please ad me. Greetings from Germany Andreas call me Andi

Stefano35 says: Darling I have 3 hoidays. I want meet you for dinner tonight 8PM. I have OWN condo at Sukhamvit 23.
We meet in Emporio Shopping.
You can stay with me in my condo because I have 3 holidays. If you like me.I am single Swiss man.
Please email me on

kiss

On a girl's profile, to give an idea of the usually unspoken predudices:

IMPORTANT: No Phillipine, Africa or Arab,Turkey, Spainish,Italian,Indian,Russian and Mexican please!!!

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Wait a second, just realized a bunch of these are from AndiS04 with different girls. Must be copy/pasting this shit like crazy. Wonder how it's working out for him [Image: lol.gif]

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

This goes on at every dating site, TF just makes it more public.

fridaynonth says: hello lovely and sweet smile lasdy Miss Am..........where do yu live..........what kind of food do you like to take so that your eyes look so big and sweet ............I live in Nonth doing some business and finding frank lovely woman for long relation.......to become lover later if possible...............thanks.........see you next..........bye........bye.

finedaynonth99 says: HI happy on u Songkarn holidays lovely Tan........where did you go for your long weekends......You are Wonderful tonight.....I live in Nonth enjoy long happy holidays............and finding frank lovely lady for long relation to develope to be lover later...................Please Hold your hand to me before I am old............thanks.........see you ..Wonderful pretty lady........

fridaynonth says: hi it is nice time to meet you Miss Tan ............Sweet smile ......what have you eaten so that your face look so sweety.........I live in Nonth doing business finding lovely woman for long life friend to become lover....................thanks................see you soon...bye.......bye...

[Image: icon_mrgreen.gif][Image: icon_mrgreen.gif][Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

'what kind of food do you like to take so that your eyes look so big and sweet' -> LOL

It is so tragic seeing guys who barely speak english trying it on, but best of luck to them I suppose. I probably sound much the same trying to pick up in Spanish. Those comments remind me of when a bird I knew who lived in Kuwait told me she had local guys approaching her saying 'Hello Sir, sex please thank you' haha

This shit is just too funny.

mike25Thai says: look, I do not have time for yor games. I like your pictures and I ask for your phone number and now you do ont have to give to me. I find a nice girl that like me and is honest.

SaviorOfNature says: Once upon a time there was an earnest seeker of the true path named Sadaprarudita. He cast aside every temptation for profit or honor and sought the path at the risk of his life. One day a voice from heaven came to him, saying, "Sadaprarudita! Go straight toward the east. Do not think of either heat or cold, pay no attention to worldly praise or scorn, do not be bothered by discrimination's of good or evil, but just keep on going east. I n the far east you will find a true teacher and will gain Enlightenment.! Sadaprarudita was very pleased to get this definite instruction and immediately started on his journey eastward. Sometimes he slept where night found him in a lonely field or in the wild mountains. Being a stranger in foreign lands, he suffered many humiliations, once he sold himself into slavery , selling his own flesh out of hunger, but at last he found the true teacher and asked for his instruction. There is a saying, "Good things are costly," and Sadaprarudita found it true in his case because he had no money to buy flowers or food to offer his teacher. He tried to sell his services but could find no one to hire him. There seemed to be an evil spirit hindering him every way he turned. The path Enlightenment is a hard one and it may cost a man his life. At last Sadaprarudita reached the presence of the teacher himself and then he had a new difficulty. He had no paper on which to take notes and no brush or ink to write with. Then he pricked his wrist with a dagger and took notes in his own blood. In this way he secured the precious TRUTH...
-All Life is Equal

skyblueee says: Hi Sweet L ady.i like you and your soft face.if you want we can make good friends.i wish with all my heart.FAHRI

goodboy1 says: hello sweet friend h r uu..hows is Ur life going..i hope u fine...wow so u cute nice picture like kooll...sweet friend wanna ur friendship with to me...sweet friend i see Ur profile is very good..sweet friend send Ur yahoo id or Hotmail id im chat to u...im waits ur reply...REALLY CUTE NICE LOVELY PICTURE...take care Ur self..god bless uuu...keep smile face anytime to uuu

wook says: You look like an angel. Welcome to Earth.

nice to meet you~

kinkykrazy says: i am looking for true love too...but got cheated and lied instead [Image: sad.gif] So i hope u r nice and sincere.

Say hi,
Mike

Soma, if you leave your sig on one of these girl's profiles, that would be by far one of the funniest comments. I wonder what their response would be. [Image: lol.gif]

My favorite so far (from 50 year-old man to 18 year-old girl):

george843645 says: so cute so sexy are you a virgin?

Quote: (05-08-2012 07:16 AM)the_conductor Wrote:  

Soma, if you leave your sig on one of these girl's profiles, that would be by far one of the funniest comments. I wonder what their response would be. [Image: lol.gif]

Ha, I have an inkling that Thai girls wouldn't take it very well. Probably get me banned too. I bet, though, that if you opened with that on some American girls you could turn it around into a success.

stayfit says: closet pedo...!!

Don't know what he was going for with that...

Doanlai says: Hahahaha, you don't like to read message, so how do you expect to meet a good man. I just don't understand ......

Negedef says: boom boom

Eigner says: Hello Alex, I am over you age limit, but I still would like if YOU could cook for me.

The funniest ones are when two old dudes start arguing on the girls profile. "Aom, don't talk to Alex! He is butterfly! He post on every lady wall!" and shit like that lol.

Hilarious. Some girls I met back in week one from okcupid or POF showed me some of the messages they get, they were just ridiculous. Long, nonsensical, ramblings from people with bad English that the Thai girls could not understand at all.

Keep it short, simple and don't try and be too funny or cocky as they might not get it. I also like to mention I live in Bangkok as if they know that they'll more likely read the message.

I don't really like online game, but recently I checked out a Thai dating site: http://www.mamefan.com/mmf/member.aspx
The funny thing is comments on profiles are public AND you can see anybody's activity history. So what I was seeing is that every guy there, regardless of his standing(from bums to business owners) messages the same group of hot girls. They would surely never dare to approach them in real life, but the anonymity of the internet gives them virtual testicles and makes them aim only for 8s and above and spam their profiles like crazy. Most messages are along the lines of "You are so so cute, I want to know you." Ha.

Online is useful if you're visiting a country and you want to have girls lined up on arrival. After you're in the country I don't see a lot of value in it though it does seem to bring really easy lays.

I find in general, guys come at chicks online with some weak shit. I can understand it if a chick's profile is kind of short on information, but I also spend a lot of time checking out pic comments on women's profiles. It's usually guys asking for their MSN, Yahoo or Skype, or straight dropping their email address or even cell numbers for all to see, hoping she'll holler at him. It's because of thirsty chumps like this that chicks are always saying "don't ask me for my msn, yahoo or skype or webcam." Of course, they'll give it to you at some point, but THEY want to offer it.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (05-09-2012 01:51 PM)AlphaTravel Wrote:  

Online is useful if you're visiting a country and you want to have girls lined up on arrival. After you're in the country I don't see a lot of value in it though it does seem to bring really easy lays.

Have you ever been to Phuket? It's damn near impossible to meet a decently attractive Thai girl that isn't a whore on some level. The island is about 75% whores and 25% ugly girls working in non-whore services. As such, I'm testing out online game here, but the pickings are slim.

I went to Phuket for one week many years ago but was staying in a private resort with private beach far away from all the action and never left much so I can't offer much information on it. A friend just spent a month down there and he fucked bar girls every night.

Quote: (05-10-2012 12:41 AM)Soma Wrote:  

Have you ever been to Phuket? It's damn near impossible to meet a decently attractive Thai girl that isn't a whore on some level. The island is about 75% whores and 25% ugly girls working in non-whore services. As such, I'm testing out online game here, but the pickings are slim.

Are you training mma in Phuket? Cause the only island with good waters for snorkeling in the low season is probably Racha Yai, and I don't think there's much to do besides.

Anyway in addition to online you should try day game in malls like CFP. Don't know how a white guy would fit in, but there's always the public library, and the local branch of Rajaphat University [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (05-10-2012 04:46 AM)the_conductor Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2012 12:41 AM)Soma Wrote:  

Are you training mma in Phuket? Cause the only island with good waters for snorkeling in the low season is probably Racha Yai, and I don't think there's much to do besides.

Anyway in addition to online you should try day game in malls like CFP. Don't know how a white guy would fit in, but there's always the public library, and the local branch of Rajaphat University [Image: banana.gif]

Training muay thai. For low and wet season the island is surprisingly busy and with nice weather too. Everyone says the weather patterns are changing. Many of the resorts are full up, mainly with Russian couples and pensioners. Good call on CFP, I was planning on going there this weekend for some shopping (a bit far away for me) and I'll be bringing my A-game. And to be fair I haven't been around Phuket City much, which is probably the least whore-dense part of the island.

brightman says: Hello my friend , i will be in bkk after 3 weeks and i would like to meet you and invite you to diner and a drink if you allow me , i will be honored to meet you and know you . please send me your reply if you accept my invitation . thanks a lot . all the best for now , see you i hope , bye bye for now and take care .

newtf says: damn your hot baby!

pacman555 says: my special lady.. .missing you right now babe! :-*:-*:-*

brianspeed says: you mad at me?

Shark86 says: I need my haircut 555

555simon555 says: hello pretty lady how r u? is everything ok?
you look very very cute and beautiful serious im melt out of u haha
im in bkk study here
i can speak thai a bit
Simon Verigin is my facebook and simonsimon 1348 is my skype
so if u interest on me please add me there please
nice too meet u here

dams69 says: hi, u have reason, its miracle to see girl same u, u r suway mak mak, realy

femaleforad says: u r too sexy. i want to make an ad film. will u work?

And the winner for today:

spinz02 says: i am a piggy bank...lets be friends dear

SaviorOfNature says: How can you find the truth in a mans heart if you can't change your own heart first? Can you help me change the world one mind at a time here in Thailand to help save the future? I would like to become a monk soon, so i'm learning Buddhism. Did you learn about Ananda in school before?

I see that kind of shit all the time on Interpals too, it's downright pathetic!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Really it's bad? I just copied most of those messages. [Image: sad.gif]

Roosh needs to copy this for the sequel to Compliment and cuddle.