rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rant: Girl's Demonize You Even Years After LTR

By way of a singing bird, I got wind an ex I had practically forgotten was still this day demonizing me with her best friend (she was in on it, too) whom I met the other day.

Man, and when I think about how up in my head I convinced myself that relationship was an interesting learning experience and she was basically a nice girl. GRRR!!!

The shit I was told was said was outrageously unfair. I wish I could rewind that encounter and smash that bitch's hamster.

Lesson: 1. Exes have NO honor nor will they respect your tokens of friendship.

Lesson 2: Life's not fair.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Quote: (05-07-2012 04:16 PM)ElJefe Wrote:  

By way of a singing bird, I got wind an ex I had practically forgotten was still this day demonizing me with her best friend (she was in on it, too) whom I met the other day.

Man, and when I think about how up in my head I convinced myself that relationship was an interesting learning experience and she was basically a nice girl. GRRR!!!

The shit I was told was said was outrageously unfair. I wish I could rewind that encounter and smash that bitch's hamster.

Lesson: 1. Exes have NO honor nor will they respect your tokens of friendship.

Lesson 2: Life's not fair.
Girls don't like to lose. Even if you beat one in kickball in the first grade they remember. Go get her. Give her the business. I've said this for years. Sometimes you break up with a girl and then you have to do it some more. Go dump her some more. Unless she dumped you then disregard my post.

RARELY will a girl have enough class NOT to do this.

the ones that act like shit, well, they just confirm that we made the right call dumping them. If you want to disparage them on that point, do so in a way where you retain your own class and composure, lest you discredit your point.

Sloots gon' sloot.

hahaha

if u didn't date her for all that long, look at it this way: she's still talking about you.

Damned if I even remember much of a girl I dated for as long as 3 months years ago other than if she was into anal sex or not. hahaha

Cunt. I hope all her children are born brain-damaged.

I've long ago that there is no need to have mercy on ex-girlfriends, be their friend or whatever. They will rationalize away every single thing that they've ever felt for you, and continue spitting bullshit about you for years even if they were the ones who cheated and broke up the whole thing. Nowadays I just cut off all contact by default unless she wants to come over and f**k again.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I think alot of girls are just pretty emotionally wounded and immature. As guys who've consciously focussed on developing ourselves, becoming attractive etc we forget that most pretty girls have never had to do that or develop a maturity in coping with rejection along the way. They just push it away as a reflex and compulsively demonize a guy to protect themselves from feeling rejected.

Combine that with the delusional entitlement mentality in the west and you get a girl who just can NOT accept that a desirable guy didnt want her anymore; she'll kick up a blaze of rage, rationalization and judgement to protect her from feeling those feelings of rejection that she's been conditioned to disown (strong women have the power, they do the selecting and rejecting, etc etc - for her to feel powerless and rejected goes too much against what they've been told for years).

That is one good thing about girls in countries with more natural gender roles. They're happy to meet a great guy; they're upset if they lose him but they accept it for what it is. They have a realistic perception of their own desirability, as opposed to delusional entitlement layered over deep insecurity.

Girls in the west just can not handle the feelings of rejection and powerlessness. Sad because that actually keeps them from engaging with guys in an agreeable way and actually getting what they want, e.g. connection and love with a desirable guy.

Take it as a compliment. The best thing to do with female rage is to ignore it. If you're going to have more than one girl in your life, you're going to have to reject some of them. Some of those are going to be bitching about you for years. Coz of the funny way that female psychology works, it probably means she's still in love with you.

Who focuses on negative thoughts and derogatory language about someone with whom you were once close years afterwards?

Methinks a very little person.

Its because they're trying to keep the pain of loss at bay. If they can make you into something they dont like, they dont have to feel the pain of loss and rejection by a desirable guy. They never dealt with it at the time so it's still there under the surface - so they have to keep lying to themselves and demonizing. Take it as a compliment that they liked you so much, and feel sorry for them for not being able to cope with the loss...

The more you are demonized/the more she talks ill of you = the better you did in the relationship. If you hadn't left her with a sense of longing, self-loathing, regret, there would be no reason for her to be talking about you the way she is.

Read "The Way of the Superior Man". Will change your life.

Quote: (05-08-2012 05:31 AM)RichieP Wrote:  

That is one good thing about girls in countries with more natural gender roles. They're happy to meet a great guy; they're upset if they lose him but they accept it for what it is. They have a realistic perception of their own desirability, as opposed to delusional entitlement layered over deep insecurity.

Girls in the west just can not handle the feelings of rejection and powerlessness. Sad because that actually keeps them from engaging with guys in an agreeable way and actually getting what they want, e.g. connection and love with a desirable guy.

Sorry, but none of this is true. Women backstab former lovers everywhere.

Go read some old novels sometime if you don't believe me. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

Quote:Quote:

The more you are demonized/the more she talks ill of you = the better you did in the relationship. If you hadn't left her with a sense of longing, self-loathing, regret, there would be no reason for her to be talking about you the way she is.

Also false. Arnold Schwarzenegger's former lovers mostly revere him and talk no shit.

If she hates your guts, then it was because of two reasons:

1. You were a huge beta (the most likely cause).

2. You were an alpha that treated her like disposable trash (only true if you're banging multiple women).

In response to the OP -

Fuck her. Forget her.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

There is a reason why the Lifetime channel is just full of shows where women are raped, beaten and cheated on. They love playing the victim role and want no accountability for any negatives in their life. And you can't be a victim without there being a bad guy. Its almost like owning up to your own shit is only considered a masculine attribute.

Society treats them like children so they act like children.

Like other have said, if a girl is still talking about you months, years later... you made quite the impression. Good or bad, consider it a job well done. But don't dwell on it or worry about it. Who cares what she says or thinks?

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (05-09-2012 11:57 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Like other have said, if a girl is still talking about you months, years later... you made quite the impression. Good or bad, consider it a job well done. But don't dwell on it or worry about it. Who cares what she says or thinks?

exactly. What does it matter that your ex talks shit about you months/years after? What does it matter what her friends think about you?
Take the high ground and stay classy by saying nothing but respectful things about your past women.

"shes a great girl, things just didn't work out. Not all people are compatible"
and change the subject.

I have an EX that two years ago talked MAD shit about me to everyone in our social circle. I stayed on the high ground and went on with my life. I just got home from fucking her on the tailgate of my truck at a secluded boat launch while her boyfriend was at work. She's a good girl, thing just didn't work out.

The opinion of one girl, ex or not, should never bother you.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

I'm more concerned if an ex isn't bad talking me afterward. It means I probably beta'd out somehow.

Your ex is still DTF, do with that what you'd like

Quote: (05-09-2012 02:24 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Quote: (05-09-2012 11:57 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

exactly. What does it matter that your ex talks shit about you months/years after? What does it matter what her friends think about you?
Take the high ground and stay classy by saying nothing but respectful things about your past women.

"shes a great girl, things just didn't work out. Not all people are compatible"
and change the subject.

I have an EX that two years ago talked MAD shit about me to everyone in our social circle. I stayed on the high ground and went on with my life. I just got home from fucking her on the tailgate of my truck at a secluded boat launch while her boyfriend was at work. She's a good girl, thing just didn't work out.

The opinion of one girl, ex or not, should never bother you.

Ha. 2 weeks ago I slept with my ex and then she wanted to start things up again while she was in another city. Anyway, walked into the bar holding another girls hand and got this.
Her: Your a piece of shit I hope u rot in hell fuck u
Her:I hope she's fucking better than me shes fucking ugly. You'll never get this again you piece of shit she's fucking ugly but hey good for u. Days after. Fuck u go die
HerBig Grinont ever come near me again
Her:Thank you for making me hate your fucking guts, I never ever want to have anything to do with u ever again