rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Bottom Line: Women Are Weak

This came to me in that semi-dream state between snooze-button presses this morning.

For all the shit that we talk about American women--and women in general--it really all comes down to one principle: women are weak creatures. They're weaker (frailer) than men in nearly every way, and the sooner you internalized that in your life (consciously or unconsciously), the sooner you became better at game, had better relationships, became a better leader, and (probably) started being called a misogynist, a sexist, an asshole, or a panoply of other insults, by those very women and their supplicants (lesser men).

Think about it:

1. Why do women go to bars and clubs in massive packs and refuse to leave their friends? Because they're weak. They know that, left to their own devices, they will drink too much, succumb to the advances of a smooth player, or take off their clothes in public. Every time you get cockblocked by a "friend," rest assured this is an unspoken contract being executed.

2. Why are more women obese than men? Because, at least in part, they're weak. They have less self-control and less self-awareness. They rely on the opinions of others to shape their self-conceptions. If their female echo chamber tells them they look good, they continue to eat and not exercise. They are more susceptible to advertisement, which sells them shit they don't need.

3. Why is the Starbucks packed with chicks? Why does every girl have uggs, an iPhone, and makes duck-face in their pictures? Because women lack the strength of decision-making and risk-taking through creativity. Their worst fear is being shunned by the herd. This is a sign of weakness.

4. Why are female bosses the biggest cunts in the world and make lousy leaders? Because they're weak, and they know it. They overcompensate for their weakness, in a true display of so-called "Napoleonic Complex," by being monsters. They lead based on emotion and gossip rather than logic and merit. If you've ever worked in an environment composed of a majority of women, you know what I mean.

5. Why do women hit men more than men hit women, but have men get arrested for it more often? Because they're weak. Not only do they inflict less physical damage (the obvious weakness), but are then quick to run to authorities when things don't go their way. That's not to deny legitimate wife-beating--which does happen--but to point out the tens of thousands of cases annually where a guy gets thrown in the can for a night because the woman simply lost the fight and called in reinforcements.

6. Why does game work? It works because it underscores your relative strength and dominion over women, by displaying your manly qualities, your comfort in widely diverse situations, your accomplishments in the face of massive challenges. It reminds her that you're stronger than her. On a subconscious level, every women--even the bitchinest, short-haired, pierced-up feminist--knows she's weak and she wants a strong man to shield her from the scary, unforgiving world, physically or otherwise. I have like three to-the-core, poster-child feminist chicks who hate my guts, and regularly say it to my face, but every time I run into them, I talk to them like we're old friends, and they smile, giggle, and look into my eyes like they want nothing more than for me to fuck them. I have zero doubt that if I asked them out for a drink and tried to bang them, I could and would. Why? Because the front of their brain is saying one thing, while the back is saying something else.

7. What does feminism often accomplish? It denies all of these weakness by insisting that people close their eyes to differences (weaknesses) and keep them shut by force. It insists on "parity" (under the guise of "equality") by arguing that women aren't, in fact, any weaker than men (except physically, which they reluctantly concede, but barely). This runs contrary to countless examples, and millenia of real-world observation, that accepted women's relative weakness and, instead of artificially insisting on a false parity of strength with men, played to women true strengths: child-bearing, nurturing, keeping hearth and home.

The list goes on and on. If you think about nearly every principle we discuss here, it comes down to this one thing. Women are frailer creatures. Once your game, your lifestyle, and worldview accepts and incorporates this, your interactions with women will improve. And, you will be hated by those who seek to deny these differences: feminists, beta men, and white knights.

Can you guys throw out some more examples of this principle in action? I'm sure we can drop a pretty insightful list collectively.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Foresight. Women are emotional driven creates that live for the here and now and lack the capacity (or at least the execution thereof) long term planning. Take for example most female cheating. As opposed to men few women go out looking to cheat as it "just happens," whereas a few hours earlier she could be the most faithful committed, anti-cheating partner, but all bets are off if someone comes along to push her buttons just right.

Also this shows itself in strategy games/reality tv (like survivor) where she could planning something for along time yet throw it all away based on some flimsy promise or last minute opportunity.

Example from my life: a female friend of mine and I were going to go to Crete for a couple of days, I'd given her the money so she could buy the tickets. A few days later she returns my money saying she cant go because she spent all of her travel money on crap from h&m.

This is a pretty good insight Tuth.

Life Example: There are many frat parties that I've went to my first year at college. And like everytime, I'd see like a group of girls walking around holding each others hands like they were little kids on a field trip. Everytime I attempted to dance with them caveman style (Go behind or just blatantly say lets dance), the chick in front or around would cockblock me almost flawlessly.

Here's an even better picture for you, my first makeout with a girl was at the most oddest place. So it was a Halloween party at this one frat. I've been cavemanning and dancing with chicks throughout the whole night. To my luck, I made out with some chick. And I'm thinking in my head like "How the fuck is she making out with a skinny dude like me who's wearing a pimp suit?". It felt pretty great man, I didn't know what to fucking do but damn that sexual intimacy hits you when you've never had it before.

Party ends and I'm like asking if she wants to come to my place, but then she whines saying her friends were leaving. I could have gotten my first bang that night, but she succumbed to her friends needs to leave.

Like you said man, women are weak. If anything, game is all we have left to exploit this weakness.

Nope.

While it is true that women are the "weaker" sex, I think it goes even deeper than that. A person might be able to compensate for weaknesses. By dint of discipline, and hard work, a person might overcome those weaknesses -- in other words, get stronger.

The phrase I would use to describe them is that they "lack capacity."

Tuth's point about the cheating woman is the case in point. It's not necessarily that the woman is weak who is all hoity toity about fidelity and then goes out and bangs some alpha alternative because she's "grown apart" from her current beta.

It's that she lacks the capacity to understand her own contradictions.

Women lack the capacity for a true level of self-awareness. Instead, they engage in a constant flurry of self-delusion. They are buffeted about like a weather vane in the storm of evolutionary impulses.

Here's another way to think about it. Why are there so few truly great women writers, painters, and composers ( I exclude pop music composers here)? Of course, there are exceptionally talented singers, dancers, and instrumentalists, but these are just conveyers of ideas, technicians for the most part.

No, there are so few, because to be a great writer, painter, and composer, you have to have deep insight into humanity. Women, on the whole, have a hard time figuring out themselves as individuals.

There are only two women writers who surpass the limitations of their femininity -- Emily Dickinson and George Eliot (Marian Evans). It is no coincidence that the one was a spinster, and the other a spinster for a good part of her life. They were writers with no illusions, no "pretty lies" as Roissy likes to say.

Virtually every woman on the planet, from the time we started to walk upright, to today's career driven tart, lacks the capacity to look past the pretty lies, their own internal contradictions, their own rationalizations, or their own emotional impulses.

This is who they are, and will likely always be.

Ha- I don't know man, I saw some linebacker chicks last out last night..

I think this can also apply to 'beta' males. Weakness is a feminine trait. Beta males exhibit the traits in tuth's post. They group together with their friends at the bar, take out their insecurities on others, dress the same and act the same as every other guy because they are weak. Like Tuth said women want a strong man to shield them from the realities of life. Women don't like beta males because they see that feminine trait of weakness mirrored in the betas. No woman wants to see herself that way so she won't go with the beta.

Very nicely summarized Tuth. +1

I was recently thinking about why feminists often try to look like men with their boyish haircuts, pant suits and masculine vocal quality(e.g. Hillary Clinton). I came to the conclusion that feminists deep down know that women are weak, and cannot compete with men on their own terms. Thus they overcompensate for it with their anger at men. These feminist shed feminine qualities because they see womanhood as inherently weak and seek to emulate a model of strength by becoming masculine. Now think about how absurd this is if you flipped the script. Would a guy from the men's rights movement shed his masculine qualities and seek to look and act like a woman in order to prove that men are equal to women? If women are proud of being women, then they should embrace femininity and womanhood rather than eschew it by emulating men. Embrace that which makes them different from us. The feminist resent us, but deep down want to be men with breasts. They emulate men because they want women to be strong, yet do not realize that masculine strength is antithetical to their nature. Any woman that says career is more important to her than family has been thoroughly brainwashed by Western civilization to do the opposite of what nature compels.

Quote: (05-06-2012 12:00 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

women are weak creatures

Tut,

Is this really the first time you are realizing this???

This is one of the first things I learned in life. My grandpa would work hard and bring home money. My grandma would take care of the house, including all the shopping, cooking, cleaning, and looking after the kids. That's how its always been in my family, the men do the shit that requires muscles, the women do the shit that doesn't require muscles. My grandma would negotiate, politic, and barter with all the business people in the community, but anytime a man came looking for trouble, she went and got a man. Men policed the community, women provided food and comfort.

They both work hard but they are just different. The men bbq the meat, the women make the side dishes and dessert. Its a natural balance.

When I was a little kid, my grandma would take me to church, I remember one time they were reading from the Bible and they said something like - "God made man as fire and God made women as water" - something like that. Anyways, that always stuck with me. I also remember hearing the old phrase- "Women are the fairer sex". I like to study animals, they are also dominated by the males. This is the way the world is.

Just look at the way our bodies are designed. It obvious, the creator made us the stronger sex. We got the muscles and fight mentality. They got the soft bodies and family mentality.

This has always been a major part of my frame. I have always had success with a macho, chauvinistic type of outlook. This post reminds me that I need to get back to that primal male mentality. Women do respond to it - even if they say they don't like it. Its almost like they have a biological need for it. Like its the fire for their oxygen, the oil to their vinegar, the beans to their rice, the yin to their yan, etc.

"A strong women" - that almost doesn't even sound right. Doesn't it sound much better to say - "a sexy woman" or "a beautiful woman".

The creator did not give women strength. But, he did give them a pussy that gets wet when it sees or senses strength!

I think all women are born with a "nesting" mentality. Somewhere along the road this is lost either due to a plethora of pumping and dumping experiences, or is a product of the relevant social culture they are brought up in. Western women in this day and age have been conditioned by their upbringing and the growing feminist society to repress this mentality that is so basic in nature to womanhood, that without it, our caveman counterparts early in history would not have evolved into what we are today.

Quote: (05-07-2012 03:27 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2012 12:00 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

women are weak creatures

Tut,

Is this really the first time you are realizing this???

Of course not. The part that I realized it just how many things it permeates. It's basically at the root of all female (and effeminate) behavior, even ostensibly "strong" behavior. It's also a subtext in most gender relations, no matter how hard people are trying to socialize it out by force. (e.g., a lispy, straight guy with gay voice talking to a short-haired, butchy feminist). It's really quite astounding how it rears it's head in the subtlest, masqueraded ways.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I don't see the point of the thread.

The things you hate about women is the exact thing that you crave..her feminine energy.

Read The Way Of The Superior Man by David Deida.

Who's talking about hate? An observation of women being weak doesn't mean we hate them - simply an observation.

I smell a feminist.

I smell a chode

Guys, what would a "strong" woman be?

The above question doesn't even make sense, because the words "weak" and "strong" do not apply to women. "Strong" and "weak" are terms invented by men, for men, the entire notion of using these labels for women is incomprehensible.

Why do women get fat, go to starbucks, cockblock for their friends, become slutty for the alpha male, and sometimes (although thankfully infrequently) become feminists?

Why do dogs smell with their nose?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote:Quote:

Fat.

Quote: (05-09-2012 07:51 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Why do women get fat, go to starbucks, cockblock for their friends, become slutty for the alpha male, and sometimes (although thankfully infrequently) become feminists?

Because they were born in America and/or Australia, UK, Canada, Ireland or New Zealand.

This is excellent really. From a psych background this makes a lot of sense.

More importantly for me from looking at my current LTR this makes even more sense as I look at it. Long story short I never really pursued pussy, it pursued me (and to me it was out of nowhere) and girls notice that shit. My LTR was one of the first chicks I pursued and not the other way around. Looking back what she saw was likely a popular guy who had chicks fucking him, always was hanging out with different groups of people, was confident and usually relaxed, did whatever I wanted, etc etc. Her friends quickly told her of my reputation and whatever else they thought of, and this only strengthened her "dependency on me." She really was in awe of me and back then I played into that quite well. She held out fucking me for a long time and I suppose I saw it as a challenge making the score much sweeter. I also suppose I really liked her because any type of gaming shut down.

Fast forward a few years and I tried multiple times to end it, last time I did we worked shit out and she came out with some shit like "Well I realized that I'm fine without you, I'd rather have you in my life but I'll be fine without you." Some type of woman like threat I suppose. On the surface I ignored it and resumed doing what I do. But looking back it fucked with me and her weakness became mine. I went through a period of what I can now call "beta" and really became dependent on her and she played into that. The sex decreased, I became more miserable, but she was probably loving it (not my being miserable but the fact that I seemed dependent on her).

I eventually snapped out of it as I kept looking and realizing sure she's different than she was years ago. She's more confident, outgoing, successful, and intelligent than when I first met her. But she kept practically begging for cuddling, wanting more "love," "more romance" and stuff like that. Even when I was in my beta phase. Once I realized she was weak for me in general all the "awesomeness" she had in other parts of her life was irrelevant. I woke up and became more like my old self and started getting back to that mindset. She noticed and points it out. She tries to play it off like she didn't "like" my old self but in reality she loves it. She needs a guy to want and a guy to as OP said "protect her" and "make her feel needed" etc etc. The trash talk comes out more now but deep down I can see it's all talk, she even tries to rationalize how she is with me but now realizes I just laugh it off and fuck her and she's good to go. She'll sometimes ask and ask for validation of my feelings for her, if I do verbalize it that kills any chance of sex that day. A firm slap on the ass or a good kiss usually result in her dropping it and fucking me. Usually.

Maybe I was resistant to thinking my LTR could be "weak" but being weak isn't bad for women. Or resistant to thinking her verbally making herself seem much more valuable than other girls was just a shallow ruse and that she could just be like other girls wanting to be fucked and protected. They seem to thrive on putting off an image of being untouchable but really they want a good fuck and a guy to keep them "safe" which means different things for different chicks but in the end my LTR isn't as "tough" as she presented during my beta phase and that knowledge allows me to provide her with what all women need: a good fucking and a sense of feeling needed.

Quote: (05-09-2012 07:51 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

The above question doesn't even make sense, because the words "weak" and "strong" do not apply to women. "Strong" and "weak" are terms invented by men, for men, the entire notion of using these labels for women is incomprehensible.

Why do dogs smell with their nose?

I think we know how women define strong - loud-mouthed and confrontational. Acting like MEN. So in a sense, your definition holds up.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Most of the things listed by Tuthmosis are based on the evolution and psychology. And while they might be called weakness same way as male pain tolerance is lower than female may also be called weakness, I'd rather look for the source of each issue.

Now that gonna be a LOONG explanation. But I just smoked some really good pot and feel great.

1. Why do women go to bars and clubs in massive packs and refuse to leave their friends?

Because for the type of the girl you're talking to (a "party girl") the social value is what matters the most. And her social value outside her friends circle is very low. In pack they boost each others social value. If you find an easy and reliable way for her to leave with you AND boost her social value by doing so, not only you would not have a problem with isolation, but the girls would actually push it on you.

2. Why are more women obese than men?

Not just that, but they also don't care about their appearance in general? Because the American men still approach, date and marry them. A regular American chick in the bar dressed up in pajamas and flip-flops will be approached by several guys, will get at least one free drink and won't be left without attention for more than a minute. Even if she is fat, a couple of guys would still approach her. Of course those won't be the best looking guys, and she'll reject them, but she'll get the value boost thinking "well, those guys approach me, so I should be able to do more than that". Now where is the incentive for her to invest in her appearance (which is time and money consuming activity) if American guys would still like up to fuck her anyway?

Comparing to that, for example, in Ukraine a young girl who gets fat would receive NO attention from the local guys. Not even from homeless alcoholic beggars, and I'm damn serious. The only looks she gonna get would tell her "you're such a disgusting eyesore, could you please save the planet and commit a suicide?" Some guys who have a bad day would tell her that. No sex, no relationship, no friends. Her only chance to get any attention would be a Western dating site.

So there is a solution - stop approaching, dating and fucking any chick which is not dressed to her best. Too bad it will not work in America because the society is very individualistic ("me, Me, ME first"), and people will not give up the individual power for the increased power of a group.

3. Why is the Starbucks packed with chicks? Why does every girl have uggs, an iPhone, and makes duck-face in their pictures?

Because for a woman being social is a survival skill. A husband in the ancient times was not something incredibly reliable - he could die hunting or fighting with another tribe. So her survival and the survival of her kids depend on her relationship with a tribe - the more people like her, the higher is the chance someone else would take care of her. A typical modern American feminist female just wouldn't survive in the ancient tribe.

It is much easier for a woman to adapt to significant social changes comparing to a man. However they are much less inclined to initiate those changes. This is why women typically follow the fashion, not lead it (and why the most fashion designers are men). Speaking literally, a male brain is adapted to think outside the box; a female brain is adapted to make herself comfortable in any kind of box. This is also why advertising works better on the female target audience, and they're more often follow the celebrities. It is not weakness, it is following the traditional gender model. In fact if you call it weakness I'd speculate you side up with feminists who tend to reject the traditional models based on evolution.

4. Why are female bosses the biggest cunts in the world and make lousy leaders?

Because being a boss requires the ability to initiate the conflicts and resolve the problems timely and in business way, without having the feelings involved. This may include hurting some people, making someone unhappy and so on. This is incredibly hard for a typical female - not because she's weak, but because her brain is not designed this way.

5. Why do women hit men more than men hit women, but have men get arrested for it more often?

Same as #2 - because American men are weak. They take the shit, and move on instead of fighting back. Treat like that a Russian, and he'll fight back sooner or later; every one of us has the list of the people who've done us wrong, and as time passes and opportunity arises, we always pay them back. Often the friends are used there too, it is an honor to kick the butt of your friends' enemy as he'd do the same for you.

This is not very different from false rape - if every guy who was falsely accused of rape filed the charges (both civil and criminal) against the accuser, or if the charges failed took the justice in his own hands, there would be no false rape claims. If you read Russian or care enough to run it through Google Translate, read this story about how the Ukrainian police treats the rape cases.

I'm going to amend the original post and say that American women are also DELUSIONAL. You might be able to draw some connection between a weak women and a delusional one, probably quite easily, but I'm not gonna bullshit my way through that.

What I will say, is it's SHOCKING how many women I meet at bars who are delusional. The overweight and fugly ones that I hit up just to get my social game going, and sometimes I'm too polite and linger too long with them, and they start telling ME how attractive THEY are, and they're in as attractive as they were when they were 17 and shit. Fatties are the FIRST ones to tell you how often they're going to the gym, how much weight they've lost, and how they're in great shape. Really?

I might not be harsh enough, but sure enough, anytime I'm chatting up a fatty just to kill time, in my head I've got the worst thoughts roaring through, "YOU DUMB FAT CUNT. YOU COULD NOT *PAY* ME TO EVEN LOOK AT YOUR FAT FLOPPING SNATCH, LET ALONE LET MY DICK TOUCH IT."

Who do these bitches think they are? If I manage to maintain some humility, and I think I'm a pretty decent looking guy, how are these fat cows completely devoid of any humility or sense of reality whatsoever? It pains me to think that somewhere out there, some guy who is as decent looking as I am actually took one of these behemoths to bed, which is why they got it in their fat fucking skulls that *I* of all people would actually consider stooping to such a level. I can only think that these women only have this attitude because of MEN'S actions, and because of that, my fellow men are to blame.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

oldnemesis,

Why in your opinion are western men and particularly American men so weak and deferential to women? There must be something more to it than just the fact that we are so individualistic and unwilling to yield power to the collective.

I don't know guys. Maybe I can agree that men and women have different/complimentary strengths, but I think nature has built women to be pretty formidable. Maybe in some areas they are weaker, but in other areas, you need to see the enemy clearly ahead.

Women are vicious and relentless. They are like water; both grind you out and do their damage over the long-run. They are like skilled surgeons, always probing you for weakness that they can attack later. They lack the moral weakness that allows them to relentlessly pursue their agenda against you. They lack the mental depth that often paralyzes a lot of men into inaction.

Nature has built them to withstand childbirth. It has also built them to be emotionally stronger than most men. I believe they are. The emotional drama that drives any man batshit insane is stuff they process constantly because they can.

They are more socially-skilled and can turn friends against you. As mothers, they have first-mover advantage on us. As kids, they go through a more vicious socialization process in their gender group. As mature women, they use their cunts, feminist privilege, and right of rejection to manipulate you into submission. As wives, they are feral, viciously discarding men and using them up in the process.

No guys, I see it differently. The things you think that make us superior to them are actually things they want for breeding purposes only. Otherwise, it really means nothing to them. They are entirely built to dominate, emasculate, and destroy us.

Never underestimate them.

This is not very different from false rape - if every guy who was falsely accused of rape filed the charges (both civil and criminal) against the accuser, or if the charges failed took the justice in his own hands, there would be no false rape claims. If you read Russian or care enough to run it through Google Translate, read this story about how the Ukrainian police treats the rape cases.

This is false.

My uncle was accused of rape, falsely, and fought back. He spent over $50,000 on legal fees.

The woman never showed up to court.

To this day, he gets rejected from jobs because his criminal record has a rape accusation. Hasn't had a real job in over 20 years. He's in his 50's, and lives with his parents.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I think Scorpio has a point. Some of greatest, strongest, baddest dudes in the history of mankind have been brought down by women. Any dude that doesn't realize this is done.

As sure as the sun comes up no matter how alpha a dude is if he let's his guard down when dealing with women his shit is going down.....happens every day, just read the papers, or a history book.