rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

EE for a month, where would you go?

My main plan was to be in Poland 14th of may for a few weeks and hit up a few surrounding countries, but something has come up meaning I've had to delay my plans for another 10days.

I'm really thinking of changing my destination as Poland is not really that appealing to me so the chance to change my plans is quite pleasing but now I have a dilemma of where to go with so many options.
The only place I've really ruled out in EE is the Baltics, so given this can anyone make any suggestions for me? Some info on me: I don't speak any Slavic languages, I'm a white guy from the UK around 6'2, my game is not great although I wouldn't say its completely non existent also I'm not really into blondes so for me the less blondes the better [Image: wink.gif]

I'd prefer as cheap as possible as I'm on a budget I'll be there from the end of may to the end of June/early July. At the moment I'm thinking Serbia/Croatia/Slovenia or Romania/Bulgaria, but I'm open to any suggestions I realize this is a very vague question but I really need someone to just drop me some suggestions as I know there is a allot of knowledge on this forum so this would be the place to ask.

It depends on your budget and whether you want to stay in or outside EU.

Quote: (05-05-2012 03:45 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Well like I said preferable as cheap as possible I am on a fairly tight budget, the furthest east I would go is Ukraine it also doesn't really bother me if the country is in the EU or not.

Poland then.

Quote: (05-05-2012 03:56 PM)_Samo_ Wrote:  

Well like I said preferable as cheap as possible I am on a fairly tight budget, the furthest east I would go is Ukraine it also doesn't really bother me if the country is in the EU or not.

Bulgaria is mad cheap... If you're on a budget, I'm gonna stick my neck on the line and say, not Ukraine.... It's damn cheap, but hotels/apartments etc can be costly in Kiev (If you're on holiday, not long term)

It depends what you're after. I like the darker haired Balkan thing... Romania is a beautiful country... Likewise Bulgaria (both cheap flights from UK....) I have lots of love for Budapest Hungary, but girl wise it's better elsewhere...

What are you into? EE is a big space and varies a lot... Have you been anywhere around there before?

Quote: (05-05-2012 09:07 PM)Citizen_Boris Wrote:  

[quote] (05-05-2012 03:56 PM)_Samo_ Wrote:  

(05-05-2012, 08:45 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  It depends on your budget and whether you want to stay in or outside EU.

I've not done Croatia... But friends have, and it's supposed to be quite expensive (comparatively), as it's got fairly popular as a UK destination... I'd like to try Albania myself....

Serbia is the most fun to visit in the Balkans and its very cheap at the moment travelling on the pound.

Quote: (05-05-2012 09:07 PM)Citizen_Boris Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2012 03:56 PM)_Samo_ Wrote:  

Bulgaria is mad cheap... If you're on a budget, I'm gonna stick my neck on the line and say, not Ukraine.... It's damn cheap, but hotels/apartments etc can be costly in Kiev (If you're on holiday, not long term)

It depends what you're after. I like the darker haired Balkan thing... Romania is a beautiful country... Likewise Bulgaria (both cheap flights from UK....) I have lots of love for Budapest Hungary, but girl wise it's better elsewhere...

What are you into? EE is a big space and varies a lot... Have you been anywhere around there before?

Well I'm into darker haired girls too not got much love for blondes.
And it will be my first time in EE, Ukraine was probably my last choice really so I think I've pretty much ruled that out.

Quote: (05-05-2012 09:55 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Serbia is the most fun to visit in the Balkans and its very cheap at the moment travelling on the pound.

Serbia I'm seriously considering, Serbian girls are pretty much my ideal girl looks wise and I've heard Belgrade's a blast.

Quote: (05-05-2012 10:17 PM)_Samo_ Wrote:  

Serbia I'm seriously considering, Serbian girls are pretty much my ideal girl looks wise and I've heard Belgrade's a blast.

Think Deb's your man for Serbia info.... I've heard good things too...

Deb, why is Serbia the most fun to visit in the balkans? Are the girls there the most DTF? Do you need a month or longer stay to appreciate the country? Would a latin guy like me do well there and how is the english level skill of most girls there?
From what I have read in the forum, Serbian guys present a high level of competition in terms of looks. Maybe being foreign with game trumps that?.
Would be grateful for some intelligence on Serbia as I need to pick another EE country when I head there in the fall. Poland is already booked for 6 weeks and I have 3 months.

It's the most fun due to the nightlife, which eclipses anything else in the FYU(Former Yugoslavia). That said Croatia is fun in the summer, although it is much more expensive. In Belgrade in summer, the "Splavs" (river boats) are the place too be, different splavs for different types of music, they keep going until about 6am. My personal favourite is "Povetarac", last year Thursdays were awesome, alternative music and lots of cute chicks.

I would not say girls in FYU are dtf as much as other girls in Eastern Europe, I would in fact say that they are the hardest of all(apart from Slovenian girls who love to spread their legs when they come to party in Belgrade)

There is no question that SNL is difficult here, it's more like Italian culture where you have to meet here at least two to three times to get a result - but there are always exceptions.

I think game will work here though, the girls mostly speak good English, are intelligent, and have a good sense of humour - so need need for "Weekend at Bernie's Game"

I would definitely recommend you spend at least some of your time in Belgrade

Rule out Ukraine and Poland for the period you plan to travel. With Euro 2012 just around the corner these countries will not be cheap. If you want cheap have you considered travelling further east to the likes of Thailand or Philippines. You wont run into many blondes there and although your plane ticket will cost a bit more, your expenses for accommodation and other things will be a lot cheaper and will more than balance things out. Great beaches and easier bangs as well, given your admission your game isn't great.

For the adventurous traveller Kaliningrad is also a good choice.

Quote: (05-06-2012 03:13 AM)LifeBeginsAt40 Wrote:  

Rule out Ukraine and Poland for the period you plan to travel. With Euro 2012 just around the corner these countries will not be cheap. If you want cheap have you considered travelling further east to the likes of Thailand or Philippines. You wont run into many blondes there and although your plane ticket will cost a bit more, your expenses for accommodation and other things will be a lot cheaper and will more than balance things out. Great beaches and easier bangs as well, given your admission your game isn't great.

Though, the last 3 months Ive banged lots of girls in the Philippines and Vietnam and it has all been fun, I find its easy to get "Asianed Out" pretty quickly, in this part of the world. Of course that is only my opinion and other forum members would disagree. After I banged my 20th Asian girl they all started to feel the same and sound the same, and my level of enthusiasm has waned a bit in terms of banging new girls. For me SE Asia is good for only 2 or 3 months of fun and debauchery maximum. More than that and I get Asianed Out and I personally prefer a Brazilian, Colombian or E European woman as a girlfriend.
That was not the case in Brazil, for example, where i could spend a year happily. I envy all you forum members who are in Europe now. You have access to such diversity. That is why,this fall, Eastern Europe HERE I COME

Quote: (05-06-2012 03:44 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Though, the last 3 months Ive banged lots of girls in the Philippines and Vietnam and it has all been fun, I find its easy to get "Asianed Out" pretty quickly, in this part of the world. Of course that is only my opinion and other forum members would disagree. After I banged my 20th Asian girl they all started to feel the same and sound the same, and my level of enthusiasm has waned a bit in terms of banging new girls. For me SE Asia is good for only 2 or 3 months of fun and debauchery maximum.

Yep, Op said he is going for a month, at a time where Poland and Ukraine will have Euro 2012 happening. They seem to be the 2 hotspots in EE for gaming right now and if he is on a budget he wont like the prices there. Depends if he wants to invest a lot of time (3+ dates) getting a possible bang or spending a month of easy SNL's in Asia.

Guys we have a perfect opportunity here for one of our members to go somewhere for a month that has not been covered yet and people are suggesting Poland?!! Dull. Samo don't take the usual options,be an explorer and push on into the hinterlands so you can come back and bust out a really solid data sheet that will add to the wealth of knowledge on this forum.

Possible suggestions that have not been covered at all or in depth:
Hungarian second tier towns.
Moldovan provincial shit holes.
Kaliningrad
North Albanian mountains.
Serbia.
Autonomous region of Gagauzia.
Abkhazia.

We've all covered the usual areas,Croatian beaches,Prague,Krakow,kiev etc. and they are rarely the pussy paradises that we're seeking or hope them to be. You have a month to kill anywhere you want,seize the exceptional opportunity you have and go discover a new place. I for one shall tip my hat to you if you do.

In places like north Albanian mountains you risk your scalp if you start approaching.

Quote: (05-06-2012 03:23 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

For the adventurous traveller Kaliningrad is also a good choice.

Kaliningrad is part of Russia, so he'll need a visa, but either way I dont understand the attraction to Kaliningrad, this city is mentioned often on Russian news channels, missile testing is an ongoing thing in Kaliningrad, as well as Russian troop exercises/war games, that means the place will more that likely be flooded with Russian troops, I am sure the girls will be decent, but there are better places to visit,

Quote: (05-06-2012 06:28 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

In places like north Albanian mountains you risk your scalp if you start approaching.

Yes and they told Columbus the world was flat and he'd fall off the edge.

We have plenty of Albanians in Greece so I know.
As for Kaliningrad it is a very interesting destination as the capital of whoring weapons smuggling an entirely new city conclave and most importantly less close to Poland and cheap air travel destinations like Gdansk.
Other interesting possibilities are Tiraspol and Russian cities close to Belarus borders like Smolensk,Omsk,Kursk.However there most probably you need Russian.

Quote: (05-06-2012 07:45 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

We have plenty of Albanians in Greece so I know.

No doubt Greek but have you been yourself and witnessed this or are you relying on hearsay?

In 1993 people told me not to go to Kiev and Moscow because the mafia would rob me,I'd starve as there was no food there etc. Thank god I didn't listen.

Quote: (05-06-2012 07:45 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Russian cities close to Belarus borders like....Omsk.

??? [Image: smile.gif]

I would say it's all well and good finding out of the way places, but sometimes the reason they are like that is because they are shitholes

I would also exercise caution around Albanians, especially "Kosovan Albanians". Even regular Albanians don't get on with them.

But yeah, people told me not to go to Ukraine because I don't speak the language.

I wanted to hit up EE this summer also, but don't think it will produce the results wanted. Too many Europeans are traveling and on holiday during this time, and spending time around resort towns on the Black Sea will cost too much, defeating the purpose of going there in the first place.

The only hope is finding a place so poor they can't afford to summer, and go there. Unless something epic happens, I'll skip it until Sept. [Image: sad.gif]