rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The 21st-century version of whoring

sophiemei dot tumblr.com
mygirlfund dot com/CutieConnie

Some 15 years ago, a chick like her would have probably had a boyfriend fucking her. In 2012, she can have a personal blog where she can post nude self-photos and expect foreveralones to pay her to wank off to her videos. (and, no surprise, she is American)

The indie nature of that shit is what strikes me. Basically every chick with a smartphone that is too shy to become a physical prostitute, now has the alternative of becoming an online prostitute and there are stupid wankers out there writing idiotic messages to her, PAYING for that shit [Image: tard.gif] contributing to her inflated ego. These morons deserve to have their balls cut off.

One thing I have to admit though, she got her business model right (chinese-dollar-store pricing for small individual pieces of content. No wonder she is part Chinese)

Food for thought IMO.

There are FUCKLOADS of these tumblr webcam sluts but this is the first time I've seen one whose made people pay for it. Although usually they'll have gifs or video (usually of them masturbating) as well and this is the first time I've seen an Asian one.

She kinda looks like a little boy. Not my type.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Check out the second link:

mygirlfund dot com/faq
Quote:Quote:

What is mygirlfund?
How does it work?

Guys and girls find other members in the community they are interested in interacting with. Guys help a girl by contributing to her fund by...

1. Sending her messages
2. Engaging in live, one-on-one video sessions
3. Sharing videos and pictures
4. Participating in and creating contests
and more...

[Image: smiley_beat_dead_horse2.gif]

I don't understand the minds of these hoes, and girls like this in general. Wouldn't it be much simpler to meet a semi-affluent man who'd care for her, while she plays 'homemaker?' Do they hate relationships that much that they'll give up the opportunity to make more money for less effort?

Men don't have the option of "well, if nothing else, I'll marry a decent man and everything will work out." If I were a decent-looking girl and broke, pursuing a cool guy with a decent job would be my first course of action. Not shoving a dildo up my ass for $2 photo sets.

You would hope that by doing this shit even once they would permanently disqualify themselves from any long term commitment from a man. Unfortunately, they'll still probably rope some desperate prick in once they've had their fun.

Cam sluts are not a new phenomenon. The internet is full of them - they troll dating sites, spamming men's profiles. And yeah, they get guys to pay. Some of them set up sites where you can chat with them, and tell them what you want to see them do to themselves.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

It is probably at least 50% a man.

There are forums dedicated to e-whoring. They pay young girls, use the webcam stuff to make sites. Make $$$

There's loads of women like this on facebook as well.