rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the funniest pick up line you ever used ?

Lets hear it guys. I always wanted to try to this one but never did:

Excuse me, does this rag smell of Chloroform to you ?

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

My friend shaves his head. One time, we tried to get girls to sleep with him by telling them he had terminal cancer and he wanted to get laid before he died. It didn't work at all but it was funny as hell.

"Hey! How bout a round of head for the boys??"

I bumped into a girl on the dancefloor and said "whoa its pretty packed in here we should probably dance together and save space" I was banging her 2 hours later.

"You would look great in an awkward silence". Stare at her creepily afterward. Yes I've done this.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

When I was a teenager I used to see a girl across the street or at the park or the mall and I would yell out....."Hey Lisa, Lisa!"

As I was saying this, I would sort of start walking over to her quickly like I knew her. I really pretended like I knew her. The girl was never sure if I was talking to her or not. Bu I would walk right up to her and say..."Whats up", then I would act all surprised and say..."Wait your not Lisa". The girl would be a little surprised and not know what to do. I would just game on from there and say..."You look just like my friend from school".

This is how I lost my virginity!!! Ha!

I used the line "since you are here I will meet you."Also the line "I noticed you are ugly" on Greek girl(instaneg).Or "is this hair yours?" or in Czech Republic while talking to a model looking Czech girl in disco:
-Aren't these Blacks wonderful?(two black guys were dancing on floor).
-Who me?Am I wonderful?(the girl with a big smile)
-I was not talking about you.I was talking about the Blacks.

One time I almost burst put laughing when a lawyer I knew who was totally crazy and fearless asked some beautiful girls coming from the opposite direction(the type of girl who has boyfriend 100%):Girls maybe you need caballeros?

Greek, after half of your posts I don't even know wtf to say. This is one of those posts.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

used on a girl in high school, led to bang, hasnt worked since:

while sitting: "Diana. How are you feeling today? Shall I say...*start rubbing thigh and looking into eyes*...moist?"

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Me: You look just like Lady D....
Ho: OMG are you serious!!?....
Me: After the car accident....
Ho: OMG! youuu are soo mean, that's kinda funny though, what's your name BTW?

2 Screwdrivers, got a BJ in my 1999 ford fiesta...No Bang though, but its kinda funny haha

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.

Quote: (04-30-2012 04:28 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I bumped into a girl on the dancefloor and said "whoa its pretty packed in here we should probably dance together and save space" I was banging her 2 hours later.

I like this one and I will use it. Cheers.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (04-30-2012 04:51 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I used the line "since you are here I will meet you."Also the line "I noticed you are ugly" on Greek girl(instaneg).Or "is this hair yours?" or in Czech Republic while talking to a model looking Czech girl in disco:
-Aren't these Blacks wonderful?(two black guys were dancing on floor).
-Who me?Am I wonderful?(the girl with a big smile)
-I was not talking about you.I was talking about the Blacks.

One time I almost burst put laughing when a lawyer I knew who was totally crazy and fearless asked some beautiful girls coming from the opposite direction(the type of girl who has boyfriend 100%):Girls maybe you need caballeros?

The beautiful thing about your sense of humour and your style is it that it cannot be used by anyone else other than you.
It can only be said by you *shakes head and smiles*

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (04-30-2012 04:51 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I used the line "since you are here I will meet you."Also the line "I noticed you are ugly" on Greek girl(instaneg).Or "is this hair yours?"

Haha, I'd love to try these out.

My craziest is probably when I opened a girl by pointing to my dick, with both hands. "Dick in a box" was playing.

I also isolated a girl to my room (at a house party) by telling her I had the book Lolita, after she said she loved the first three sentences.

i told a girl i would fight her becasue she sat down next to me on a couch. there was no real context or anything. i had the couch to myself, then she sat down. and i told her i would fight her for sole couch rights. i ended up with her for well over a year.

My pick up lines with the best result are really just random observations.

I was pretty much club fucking a girl within 5 minutes, after I asked told her something along the lines of.

"Is that tattoo on your shoulder a pokemon?"

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (05-01-2012 09:24 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

I was pretty much club fucking a girl within 5 minutes, after I asked told her something along the lines of.

Great one !

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Picked up "Dating for Dummies" at Borders. Walked up to a girl, clearly with the book in front of me, read from the book: "So, what's your sign?"

16 Countries in Under 2 Years and Counting - How I Fund My Travels: http://www.EarnOnTheRoad.com

Not a pickup line but something I have thrown in during a convo;

"You know, protein makes your hair shiny..."

This girl opened me at a bar basically and the second thing she asked was what I did for a living. I told her I stay home and jack off all day and she loved it, gave me a high five, and we kept talking for a long time.

Quote: (05-01-2012 09:33 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (05-01-2012 09:24 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Great one !

I she was actually insulted when I asked..
she was pissed off and told me her tattoo was a japanese cartoon -__-
I could tell she was a little drunk and she'd probably argue if I said anything else about it.

So I'd like to thank my good buddy Roosh.. If I hadn't read his book to know the best game in Denmark is to just shut the fuck up./
I probably wouldnt have taken her home. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Let's see..another line I thought was and got me laid was.
"This smoke in this club is burning my eyes...do you wanna go outside and get something to eat"

I am the cock carousel

At the Taco Bell near my job, they have these combo boxes with a couple different items in it. Fine, slim white chick at the register. I walk up and say:

Me: "I want to try YOUR beefy, spicy box." [Image: wink.gif] [Image: wink.gif]
Her: "Can I get you anything else?" She's totally oblivious to the come on...
Me: [Image: undecided.gif] "Uh no thanks"
Her: "That'll be $4.38 please." She takes money and starts typing on the keypad with these ghetto-ass, long, decorated fingernails.
Me: "That's pretty cool the touchpad works with those lengthy fingernails of yours." I was being an ass at this point, totally facetious. She thought I was serious.
Her: face lights up.. "Oh I know right! It's soooo cool!"
Me: [Image: undecided.gif]

I was totally bummed that the fingernail compliment got her to smile and break character and the beefy box line didn't do anything, I just walked away with my food and didn't bother trying to go further.

Don't know if it's "funny" but sometimes after I've had a few drinks I'll walk up and say "You are the ugliest girl (or girls) in this club"

Usually gets a laugh and starts a conversation about 50% of the time

Warning: only for use on very hot girls

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Daygame opener I used on a big titted Italian girl

"Hi, the voices in my head told me to come and talk to you"

I ended up banging her for 6 months.

To a 9-10 looking girl:

Sorry but I don't do non-celebs. Lets wait for my non-celeb day.

The funny thing is that It worked pretty well.

"Hey baby it's up to code, sprinkler system fully equipped."

One halloween I was dressed as a big carboard box building (don't ask). A not-quite-up-to-par woman came up at me and asked, "Does this building have a sprinkler system?" Obviously I loved it so I took the line and used it the rest of the evening to great success.