rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miami Girl Scale

Miami Girl Scale

Pre approach, girl seems to be a 7. Girl thinks she's really a 12. Post approach, realize the girls shitty attitude makes her a 5. SMH... Even the locals who grew up here agree. I told some of my friends I felt bad for them growing up here because it's the hardest place in the world to pick up. They said, "Yeah we know." They did say though it's twice as hard on the beach as it is across the bridge in the city. I pretty much only game on the beach, time to make moves in other areas I guess. If you are thinking of coming to Miami to pick up, do yourself a favor and go to Colombia or somewhere in latin america instead. I would recommend checking it out at some point though if you like to go out and the beach, it really is a nice place, just not the best for picking up. Yeah the women are beautiful, but you'll probably pull better quality where you live even if the tallent is half as good.

Miami Girl Scale

Appearance - 7, Her Perception - 12, Adjustment for Attitude - 5...

totally sounds like Miami; good outsider observation. I need to get away from Miami longer than a year so I can see what it looks like from the outside.

Miami Girl Scale

Here is an example of how Miami girls act....

I met a bad bitch a month and a half ago, having great convo, non stop talking for an hour and a half, and both of us were with friends but paid no attention to them. I answer my phone a couple of times during our conversation and she seems to get angry because of it. Before I leave I ask her for her number and ask if she'd like to meet up some time. She said, "Maybe." What's that supposed to mean? Anyways, I send her a text asking her if she wants to go out the next weekend (I know weekends aren't the best time to ask, but I don't have time during the week). She says she's really busy but to call her next weekend. I tell her I would, but never call back. I didn't think she was that into it.

Then... Last night I get a text from her... A MONTH AND A HALF LATER! She says, "Hey, sorry I never got back to you! Do you have plans tonight? I'm kind of in the mood to go out for a drink [Image: smile.gif]" I kept the convo very straight to the point, I end basically telling her, "Ok, I'm gonna make some dinner and get ready, I should be good to go around 10:30 or 11." She tells me that she's gonna relax until then and that there's a good chance by that time she'll have lost energy to go out, but to call her anyways. I told her, you know what, don't worry about it, we'll do it some other time. Thinking back I probably should have told her I would call her and never call, but whatever. I won't be calling her back. What kind of girl invites you out for drinks and tells you 1030 is too late? Mind you she text me around 8.

Miami Girl Scale

In DC they act this way but they're actually ugly. Everytime I'm in Miami hot girls are 1) Extremely more numerous 2) Dressed way way better (high heels/tight dresses) and 3) Give more IOIs and are friendly. I actually get hit on when I go to Miami. I'll take girls who are aware of their own hotness over girls who have embodied good ratios (for them) and the laws of supply and demand (DC).

To each their own I guess.

I'm a tall white midwestern boy though. I heard (I think it was Mixx?) say that its much more difficult if you're latin because of the exotic factor, or lack thereof.

I was in Arlington last night, and don't get me wrong, hot girls are out sometimes but on bad nights its absolutely horrible. I went out to two bars last night. I swear to christ it was 80% guys. The best looking girl in the entire bar would probably be in the ugly half at a HH in Miami.

Miami Girl Scale

How many girls have you banged in Miami? And be honest.

Miami Girl Scale

Quote: (04-28-2012 03:53 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

How many girls have you banged in Miami? And be honest.

Two, and I'm picky. Probably been there 5-6 times.

I wasn't hating on your opinion. I just think the grass always looks greener on the other side. As for that girl, its sounds like the usual flaky bullshit all girls do ha.

Miami Girl Scale

Miami girls who are simultaneously trying to make other plans?

No one else pings back? She won't be too tired to go out.
She gets another ping back with exciting invitation? She'll be "too tired to go out" - with you, but she's already out

Miami Girl Scale

Internationalplayboy,

I don't know the specifics of your situation - but if you had a very strong bank roll in Miami, how do you think your ability to pick up would be effected?

From what I can tell $$ is crucial in that city for picking up girls (much more so than the avg US city). Which is sad and pathetic, but seems to be the case. It's as if 100k is the absolute minimum and anything lower is going to greatly reduce a player's chances. Shit maybe it's even higher

Also International Playboy, can you target spots where you know visiting south americans frequent? It seems like there should be a decent supply of Argentine and Brazilian bitches visiting the city. But who knows maybe once in Miami a Brazilian 5 thinks she's a fucking 15 lol

Miami Girl Scale

Quote: (04-28-2012 04:12 PM)rozayINTL Wrote:  

Internationalplayboy,

I don't know the specifics of your situation - but if you had a very strong bank roll in Miami, how do you think your ability to pick up would be effected?

From what I can tell $$ is crucial in that city for picking up girls (much more so than the avg US city). Which is sad and pathetic, but seems to be the case. It's as if 100k is the absolute minimum and anything lower is going to greatly reduce a player's chances. Shit maybe it's even higher

Also International Playboy, can you target spots where you know visiting south americans frequent? It seems like there should be a decent supply of Argentine and Brazilian bitches visiting the city. But who knows maybe once in Miami a Brazilian 5 thinks she's a fucking 15 lol

Take this with a grain of salt (because i don't live there yet), but I think if you make enough to afford a nice apartment with a nice view and a nice pool in South Beach (e.g. Flamingo, Waverly, etc.) you should be set. In that case 100k+ sounds about right, granted you're following the 30% of take-home income rule for rent (a 1 Bdr in a highrise is going to run 1500-2000 a month).

Miami Girl Scale

Quote: (04-28-2012 03:15 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

They did say though it's twice as hard on the beach as it is across the bridge in the city. I pretty much only game on the beach, time to make moves in other areas I guess.

The beach is way worse than the mainland. Attractive females are much more accessible just a few miles away.

Some mediocre bitch on vacation from a suburb in Ohio thinks she's a supermodel when she's on vacation on the beach. It's better to just go to other parts of the city and not have to deal with this.

Miami Girl Scale

I want to know about the working class women of Miami. The ones who can't afford to live in south beach and party on collins. The ones who live at home with their mom and go to junior college or work at the mall for 10 bucks an hour. They might live in an apartment with a few cousins.

Are these girls a little easier and less bitchy?

Those are the ones I would be working on.

What about all the white trash in Florida? Those girls have got to be easier - no?

Miami Girl Scale

Quote: (04-28-2012 03:37 PM)_DC_ Wrote:  

In DC they act this way but they're actually ugly. Everytime I'm in Miami hot girls are 1) Extremely more numerous 2) Dressed way way better (high heels/tight dresses) and 3) Give more IOIs and are friendly. I actually get hit on when I go to Miami. I'll take girls who are aware of their own hotness over girls who have embodied good ratios (for them) and the laws of supply and demand (DC).

To each their own I guess.

I'm a tall white midwestern boy though. I heard (I think it was Mixx?) say that its much more difficult if you're latin because of the exotic factor, or lack thereof.

I was in Arlington last night, and don't get me wrong, hot girls are out sometimes but on bad nights its absolutely horrible. I went out to two bars last night. I swear to christ it was 80% guys. The best looking girl in the entire bar would probably be in the ugly half at a HH in Miami.

That's true. Not only are they ugly but the have attitudes to boot. That's why I try to avoid DC unless there's an event or the venue is upscale. So anyone who has gamed for years in DC would probably think Miami or any other 1st tier city is paradise. LOL

Btw. I was in Arlington too last night. Mad rose was a sausagefest. The ratios can be just as bad as dc sometimes but a lot of nights i'm just too lazy to go out in the city.

Miami Girl Scale

Quote: (04-28-2012 05:08 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I want to know about the working class women of Miami. The ones who can't afford to live in south beach and party on collins. The ones who live at home with their mom and go to junior college or work at the mall for 10 bucks an hour. They might live in an apartment with a few cousins.

What about all the white trash in Florida? Those girls have got to be easier - no?
Yes but I don't think the guys who post on the Miami threads go and seek them out. Take a look on Badoo in Miami there's like a million girls on there.
There is a problem with latinas that move here though they turn into real cunts.

I remember the OP saying he doesn't have a car. Not good for pulling in FL

Miami Girl Scale

Sounds like the guys who go to Miami need to do a better job with their fishbowl selection.

Miami Girl Scale

Quote: (04-28-2012 05:34 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Sounds like the guys who go to Miami need to do a better job with their fishbowl selection.
I think that they are living there the same way they would in their home states. You have to adapt to this place if you want to be successful.
like those retards that hang out on the lake when the ocean is 5 miles away. Or the retard that buys a Harley to pick up girls instead of a boat. You see them riding the bars wearing leather in 100 degree weather.

Miami Girl Scale

Quote: (04-28-2012 05:08 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Those girls are defintely here, as are mid-20 working class girls, the secretaries and nurses and such. I think Brickell is the best spot for these types of girls. I often meet girls from Kendall and Hialeah that come down. Blue Martini is probably the best spot to meet them. Girls love the place, although I think it is lame and the music terribe. The Lucky Clover (a new place) also usually has some talent on the weekend, though I think the crowd is a little older.

I've had very good luck with the girls that just moved to the country and don't speak great English. I've found that the longer they've been in the toxic, pernicious American culture, the less feminine and pleasing they are. I'm seeing a cute 23 y/o barranquillera right now, and she's been here less than two years. I met her around there.

Also, Cuban girls are attractive but crazy. Literally, bat shit crazy. After you've been out with a few, you'll see what I mean.

Miami Girl Scale

If I see Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Gucci, Prada, etc. I know I am in the wrong place. It's fun to hang out for a while but If i really want to have some options with women, I would go to a more middle class area.

Miami Girl Scale

Does Miami have a hipster scene? I'm trying to imagine cuban hipster chicks.. doesn't seem likely. If so though that could be a decent fishbowl area

Miami Girl Scale

Quote: (04-28-2012 05:51 PM)Nom_De_Guerre Wrote:  

Those girls are defintely here, as are mid-20 working class girls, the secretaries and nurses and such. I think Brickell is the best spot for these types of girls. I often meet girls from Kendall and Hialeah that come down. Blue Martini is probably the best spot to meet them. Girls love the place, although I think it is lame and the music terribe. The Lucky Clover (a new place) also usually has some talent on the weekend, though I think the crowd is a little older.

I've had very good luck with the girls that just moved to the country and don't speak great English. I've found that the longer they've been in the toxic, pernicious American culture, the less feminine and pleasing they are. I'm seeing a cute 23 y/o barranquillera right now, and she's been here less than two years. I met her around there.

Also, Cuban girls are attractive but crazy. Literally, bat shit crazy. After you've been out with a few, you'll see what I mean.

Nom, as someone who used to hit Brickell hard, you're dead right.

Brickell can be great for finding some of those hidden gems from Kendall, Hialeah, the Gables, etc. Lucky Clover can come through with some nice latina hunnies, except the music is way too effing loud.

They seriously need to turn that ish down.

Dude that's so funny, my last two bangs were Colombians (F.O.B) living in the U.S. under a year, and I met them in Brickell.

I stopped hitting Brickell lately and am trying to try new areas. I keep running into the same girls and am noticing the Miami is turning into a damn small world.

Edit: Oh yeah, my last gf was a Miami Cuban, she was a smookin hottie, and just like you said...turned out to be batshit crazy! lol

Miami Girl Scale

Quote: (04-28-2012 06:29 PM)rozayINTL Wrote:  

Does Miami have a hipster scene? I'm trying to imagine cuban hipster chicks.. doesn't seem likely. If so though that could be a decent fishbowl area

I went to this new place called "Chalk". Its pretty cool (there are like 6 neon ping pong tables in the middle). I could see hipsterish girls going there.

I also liked the Foxhole, which had more of a loungey feel then some high class club. Its cool because its actually hard to find. You feel like you're going into a shady warehouse until the door opens then BOOM.

Any more intel on good bars/lounges in Miami Beach, I'm all ears.

Miami Girl Scale

I don't think ill ever visit Miami. Mixx said its a huge hurdle for Latinos, mechanio has mentioned there are much easier places in Florida, a friend born and raised there said he hated everything about the city (including the girls).

Mechanico do you get into fights when you drive thru? It seems like a good place to practice your boxing skills because of all the idiots with money. The city just sounds like a shithole for people to flash money and act like dumbasses. Might be a good place to do a bunch of robberies though lol

Miami Girl Scale

Quote: (04-28-2012 06:57 PM)_DC_ Wrote:  

Quote: (04-28-2012 06:29 PM)rozayINTL Wrote:  

I went to this new place called "Chalk". Its pretty cool (there are like 6 neon ping pong tables in the middle). I could see hipsterish girls going there.

I also liked the Foxhole, which had more of a loungey feel then some high class club. Its cool because its actually hard to find. You feel like you're going into a shady warehouse until the door opens then BOOM.

Any more intel on good bars/lounges in Miami Beach, I'm all ears.

I'm trying to figure this out. I see Miami hipsters out and about during the daytime (malls, movies, etc.), although since the venues I hit at night are more upscale, I never really see them out at night.

I know that I've seen some hot hipster chix at Vagabond and Electric Pickle (both are on the mainland - near midtown and downtown).

Anybody know where the good hipster spots are in Miami?!

Miami Girl Scale

Quote: (04-28-2012 06:30 PM)G Trooper Wrote:  

Brickell can be great for finding some of those hidden gems from Kendall, Hialeah, the Gables, etc.

This is the shit I like to work on. The "hidden gems". The places where the girls are maybe not as hot, but they are less bitchy and easier to talk to (and bang).

That, and the poorer girls who don't expect to be hanging with millionaires anyway. Plus, the young girls who are really not aware of their place in the world and just wanna have fun.

As well as the fresh off the boat girls who are easy to impress..

Quote: (04-28-2012 06:30 PM)G Trooper Wrote:  

Dude that's so funny, my last two bangs were Colombians (F.O.B) living in the U.S. under a year, and I met them in Brickell.

Fishbowl selection is about finding areas where you have more of an advantage. Yes, its fun to challenge yourself in different areas sometimes, but if you really want results, I say, you gotta be thinking location, location, location. Put yourself in the best one possible.

Gtrooper,

Whats up with Mixx??

Miami Girl Scale

Quote: (04-28-2012 07:12 PM)houston Wrote:  

I don't think ill ever visit Miami. Mixx said its a huge hurdle for Latinos, mechanio has mentioned there are much easier places in Florida, a friend born and raised there said he hated everything about the city (including the girls).

Mechanico do you get into fights when you drive thru? It seems like a good place to practice your boxing skills because of all the idiots with money. The city just sounds like a shithole for people to flash money and act like dumbasses. Might be a good place to do a bunch of robberies though lol
I've written about this before. whenever mention of Miami here we all just look at eachother like Oh Fuck I'm not going or that's the end of that deal/idea. The place is a big rude spanish clusterfuck of epic proportions.

It's more my style to go up to some river and shoot Alligators and party with rednecks than to club in Sobe. But it's not the place to mess around. You will find trouble fast.

Florida is pretty much all the same and there's loads of girls to mess with so why bother going there..

Miami Girl Scale

Was at the heat game today and was blown away by the number of insanely hot girls

Is this usually the case?

Better quality that you would see even on Lincoln