rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Race question and my Latin America travel observations

Hi all,

This is an awsome forum..I only wish I had this when I was doing the majority of my traveling in the 90's. Now I have the travel bug again and am off to Hawaii in two weeks and then off to Peru summer of 2010.

The subject I want to bring up is how race may play a roll in the game throughout the world. I would love some honest answers to what your experience may have been. I am 32 and a well educated African american that is more into the Hip-College style. I speak fluent Spanish and lived in Venezuela off and on for three years. I used to be very shy and in those three years did not close one deal. However I think it was also partly from my observations on how blacks are viewed in VE. Here are my observations in my travels.

Venezuela: Beautiful girls that regardless of size and age seem to defy gravity keeping that figure throughout life. I met many cool girls that after a few hours of knowing them would hold my hand or put their arm around me and were very affectionate. However in general my only saving grace was that I was American. Many assumed that I was from Colombia of Venezuela. Blacks their are mostly poor so I did not feel like they took me seriously other than just an amigito who could dance well. haha. When I had a stark White friend of mine come to visit he was K-colosing everything in sight. He spoke no Spanish and really stood out, which might have been a great advantage in that country.

Colombia: I traveled into the interior of Colombia to Bucaramunga. Ditto Venezuela.

Costa Rica: Beautiful girls, not as affectionate as VE but great people. Because blacks where rare in the part I visited many girls seemed interested ..ie eye contact and smiles.

Dominican Republic: Outgoing high energy chicas. Not the prettiest but some of the most humble on the planet. Again, I was not an object of eye contact and interest because I looked too much like a native. However my White friends cleaned up!

Puerto Rico: Ditto DR , however not as humble.

Mexico: Jackpot!! More specificaly Monterrey, MX. I was the subject of many stares. Monterrey is well known for producing girls that star in the "Novelas". Their are more "tall" (5'5' and up) girls here than any other place I have seen in MX. Girls would come up and want to take pictures with me, rub my hair, coming out of stores, leaving their office desk just to talk to me and wanting to take me out. Guys you would be very disapointed with me I did not work the day game with such action. I had great action in the clubs but with I could have worked the day better. For this city in Mx White friends=No action. One thing I would like to add, it that Monterrey has some of the most beautiful mestizas in Mexico. They are known to be tall and "fresa". The really White "fresas" were not as outgoing as the regular girls however very friendly once you started talking to them.

My general observation in Latin America is that Money trumps Race, however in many counties black are known to be broke so that puts you behind if they already assume you are a local!

Here is my question to all about a few counties I plan to visit soon:

Peru- Have you had any black or darker friends that were successful their? Few Peruanos that I know here in the states seem to like darker people.

Argentina- I have always heard, from travel blogs, that girls in Argentina have a thing for Darker and Black guys. Has anyone seen this as a fact or mabe a help.

Brazil- I would love to go their but I feel like I would look too local. What are your thoughts.

Sweden- Another place I have heard is a gold mine for black guys.

Since my trip I am planing is to Cuzco and Lima, Peru I really hope I can have a successful trip.
Guys this was a long post but I have always wanted to ask these questions but have discoverd a gold mine of info on this forum and am happy to be a member! Thanks!

I know what you are talking. Race that pays a role in most countries.

The US is normally regarded as a very racist country, no matter the fact that has most of the world's races inside.

Latin (wrong name if you ask me) America is also very racist toward indians and black people, but many people outside never find that out because they see that sub continent as made out of "latin" or mixed race people entirely. The truth is almost all LAmerica has been dominated by the white race, mainly descendants of spanish colonizers and then subsquent european migrants in times of european hardship. That fact has created a very harsh enviroment for non-white populations, because they are poorer and without quality education.
If you go to a country and look pretty much like a local, chances are you can do alright, but not in a mixed race enviroment, where socioeconomic views according to race are taken into consideration.

I don't know in Argentina, since they call "negro" to any body who looks a bit darker or with less european mix in their blood.

Brazil is as cool country as it can be, only place I have been where blacks didn't seem to have many problems, so I'd say you just need your attitude and game to make it in BR.

Sweeden? it might be good, but then Sweeden is a very cosmopolitan country, as well, they have a large inmigration population from middle east and african countries with political problems. Therefore don't be dissapointed if you don't really call their attention, but sweedish people as a whole are pretty intelligent and don't just go for appearances, IMO, so no matter your race, if they like you, they like you, although they are difficult to open up for a friendship to begin with!

Peru has blacks in the coastal regions, so there it might be as in your VE and CO experiences. But money and perceived looks can set you apart from the local black population and then you are set [Image: smile.gif]

The black dudes always have hot girls dancing with them at the clubs here in Buenos Aires. I'm not sure about how well they close, but hell, I don't know how well anyone closes down here, hehe.

Quote: (11-03-2009 09:47 AM)Riker Wrote:  

The black dudes always have hot girls dancing with them at the clubs here in Buenos Aires. I'm not sure about how well they close, but hell, I don't know how well anyone closes down here, hehe.

I didn't really see any black dudes dancing with Argentine girls for the simple fact that I really didn't see any black dudes in Argentina period. But I did see some in Uruguay which is very much like AR except there are a small number of blacks there and I saw them dancing with girls. I think the main reason is because they were aggressive and direct. They just grabbed girls and started dancing and if the girl refused they came back 2 minutes later grabbed them again until they finally got a dance. However from my observation, I didn't see any closes beyond that.

Quote: (11-03-2009 10:53 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I didn't really see any black dudes dancing with Argentine girls for the simple fact that really didn't see any black dudes in Argentina period. But I did see some in Uruguay which is very much like AR except there are a small number of blacks there and I saw them dancing with girls. I think the main reason is because they were aggressive and direct. They just grabbed girls and started dancing and if the girl refused they came back 2 minutes later grabbed them again until they finally got a dance. However from my observation, I didn't see any closes beyond that.

Speakeasy,

Could those guys have been Uruguayos or Brazilian? I have met a black Uruguayan family here in Atlanta where I live.

Riker,
One of my theories is that rarity breeds intrigue. Because of this countries with low to no moreno/negro population are intrigued by seeing someone of that persuasion. Maybe this is why those guys were able to pull some hotties. Who knows??

Quote: (11-03-2009 06:33 AM)fman Wrote:  

The subject I want to bring up is how race may play a roll in the game throughout the world. I would love some honest answers to what your experience may have been. I am 32 and a well educated African american that is more into the Hip-College style. I speak fluent Spanish and lived in Venezuela off and on for three years. I used to be very shy and in those three years did not close one deal. However I think it was also partly from my observations on how blacks are viewed in VE. Here are my observations in my travels.

I'm African-American too and 33 years old, traveled pretty well across the world and Latin America. I'm glad to see someone in here from my demographic because I have observed some of things you have as well and always wanted to make sure I wasn't just imagining things, but the fact is, there just ain't too many black people that do this type of independent travel and most of us are too scared to wing it through S. America and rather go to somewhere more familiar. I was down there for 2 months this last spring just traveling around. My main reason going was just to travel and see the world, but was hoping to hook up with girls too if the situation came.

First off I admit, my game sucks balls. I was with a girl for awhile, fell out of the game and was rusty as hell. I've never been good at game, but after being with just one girl for a long period of time and having nothing to push you out of your comfort zone and keep things fresh, my game was even worse than normal. Not much of anything happened in my 2 months there with regards to girls, and I think the main reason was my own fault, not because of my race. I wasn't prepared and I hadn't come very far in getting over approach anxiety. So sometimes it's easy to blame it on your racial differences if pussy isn't falling out the sky for you. Just like a guy that's losing his hair thinks every failure is because of his balding head or the somewhat below average height guy things everything bad that happens is because of his height. I could've gotten at least a bang if I put in any real work but I just didn't put in the work and have only myself to blame for that.

That said, I'm not naive either and I don't walk around with blinders. Latin America is rife with racism and the caste system there is real and it keeps blacks and Indians at the bottom and light-skinned mestizos and Spanish/Portuguese at the top. Look who lives in the favelas and look who lives in places like Leblon, Miraflores or Recoleta. And it's been that way for 500 'effin years, so it ain't changing anytime soon. Anyone that thinks that won't have some impact on your results as a black guy is a fool. A white guy can go to Latin America and may be able to get a few bangs from passive game(by that I mean only gaming women that have shown an interest in you first), since Latin women love white guys. The darker the Latin woman, the more flattered she is to get attention from a white guy. A black dude can't rely on passive game down there like the white dudes can. You have to have active game. Everyone should have active game for good results, but even a very beta white guy might get lucky, and have mestizas fascinated with his blue eyes and light hair and want to talk to him first. That's not likely to happen to black dudes. So we brothas have to really put in work and more of it than our white buddies. I don't think being black will stop you per se. It's a hurdle in that it's a social disadvantage to be black in Latin America, but just like being bald, or short, disadvantages can be made up for in other ways so don't blame your outcome entirely on race. After thinking more about this subject when I came home, I came to some conclusions.

1) You will have to approach more women than a comparably attractive white guy to get the same results. Simply no way around this.

2) Do NOT rely on passive game or assume women are going to view you as exotic the second you step off the plane and jump your bones at first sight. Few will unless they mistake you for Will Smith or something.

3) You will have to DHV(demonstrate higher value) like a mutha in order to compensate for your perceived lower social value within the Latin American caste system.

4) You MUST distinguish yourself in some way from the poor black locals. If you are mistaken for being one of them, people will shun you because blacks are at the bottom of the economic, social and prestige totem pole in Latin American society. If they know you are American they will act more warmly toward you. And btw, I think it sucks that it has to be that way, I like Latin America but really, really hate the whole classist/racist caste system there and how the whole situation is ignored.

Quote:Quote:

Venezuela: Beautiful girls that regardless of size and age seem to defy gravity keeping that figure throughout life. I met many cool girls that after a few hours of knowing them would hold my hand or put their arm around me and were very affectionate. However in general my only saving grace was that I was American. Many assumed that I was from Colombia of Venezuela. Blacks their are mostly poor so I did not feel like they took me seriously other than just an amigito who could dance well. haha. When I had a stark White friend of mine come to visit he was K-colosing everything in sight. He spoke no Spanish and really stood out, which might have been a great advantage in that country.

Colombia: I traveled into the interior of Colombia to Bucaramunga. Ditto Venezuela.

Well see, I can't even dance well so I don't even have that advantage, lol. If you said you got them to be physically affectionate after a few hours, did you close these girls?

Costa Rica: Beautiful girls, not as affectionate as VE but great people. Because blacks where rare in the part I visited many girls seemed interested ..ie eye contact and smiles.

Dominican Republic: Outgoing high energy chicas. Not the prettiest but some of the most humble on the planet. Again, I was not an object of eye contact and interest because I looked too much like a native. However my White friends cleaned up!

Dominican Republic is a weird place. The racial attitudes from what I've read are very bizarre. They don't like anything associated with black because they associate black with their hated neighbor Haiti. Even though most of DR is black and mulatto(by American standards), they refuse to call themselves blacks and try to fool people into thinking they are dark because they are Taino Indian, which is nonsense. Whites are practically worshiped there.

Mexico: Jackpot!! More specificaly Monterrey, MX. I was the subject of many stares. Monterrey is well known for producing girls that star in the "Novelas". Their are more "tall" (5'5' and up) girls here than any other place I have seen in MX. Girls would come up and want to take pictures with me, rub my hair, coming out of stores, leaving their office desk just to talk to me and wanting to take me out. Guys you would be very disapointed with me I did not work the day game with such action. I had great action in the clubs but with I could have worked the day better. For this city in Mx White friends=No action. One thing I would like to add, it that Monterrey has some of the most beautiful mestizas in Mexico. They are known to be tall and "fresa". The really White "fresas" were not as outgoing as the regular girls however very friendly once you started talking to them.

Thanks for the tip, I'm going to have to add Monterrey to my destination list. What did you mean by "white friend = no action?"

My general observation in Latin America is that Money trumps Race, however in many counties black are known to be broke so that puts you behind if they already assume you are a local!

Right, but that's probably true in the USA too, look at OJ Simpson until his last arrest. I had this dilemma in Brazil. I was never sure whether to dress up more so that people know I'm American and wealthy(by their standards) and risk making myself a target of robbery, or to dress down with shorts, tanktop and sandals which made me feel more safe in blending in, but also made the locals assume I was a local from the favela. My decision was to look like a poor local in the day when walking around and only dress up if I'm going out at night and taking taxis.

Here is my question to all about a few counties I plan to visit soon:

Peru- Have you had any black or darker friends that were successful their? Few Peruanos that I know here in the states seem to like darker people.

I've never been to Peru so I can't say from any personal experience, but like you, from what I've heard from Peruvians I know in the U.S., colorism and racism there is very pervasive. Lima is supposedly the most racist city in Latin America as far as how dark people are treated. There's a small indigenous black population in Peru I read about and I've listened to some of their Afro-Peruvian music. They are treated like shit there and only allowed to work lowly jobs. I've read about restaurants in Miraflores that don't allow dark skinned people in(refusing dark skin people in some prestigious establishments happens in a number of LA countries btw, though). White guys there do VERY well, because number one, the women see a white gringo as a get out of jail free card to a world of affluence and number two, they want light skinned children with "ojos claros". Honestly, if you're black and specifically looking to game, I would skip Peru altogether. Plus Peruvian women aren't known for their looks anyway.

Argentina- I have always heard, from travel blogs, that girls in Argentina have a thing for Darker and Black guys. Has anyone seen this as a fact or mabe a help.

I've heard that too, I think it's more of a hit or miss thing. I've heard some black guys claim they were treated like rock stars there, on the other hand I've heard some say they were treated like garbage by the Argentines and swore to never return. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle, which was my experience. I didn't catch any hostility, but neither were girls throwing themselves at me either. You'll just have to go and find out for yourself.

Brazil- I would love to go their but I feel like I would look too local. What are your thoughts.

A black dude's best chance of scoring should be in Brazil since number one it's just a very open and sexual country in the first place and secondly because there is such a wide variety of girls with everything from blonde hair and blue eyes to straight up African and all mixes in between. Like I'd said above, I had a bit of a dilemma about how to dress and needed to find a balance between distinguishing myself from the black guys in the favela who frighten the shit out of people, yet not making myself stand out as a foreigner and end up with a gun in my face(my hostel mates were getting robbed almost daily). I definitely passed as a local until I opened my mouth. Even when I was hanging on the beach with whites, I laughed as the persistent street/beach merchants would harass the gringos to buy something and would skip right over me assuming I was probably one of them. So I guess it has at least that advantage. Though one night I was walking into a nice restaurant and some guy at the door at first tried to stop my entrance like I was a favela guy walking in to beg or something, until he realized I was a foreigner.

Btw - Learn some Portuguese if you plan to go there. I found that very few Brazilians speak any English. I'm not just talking girls, I mean basic service people, waiters, cab drivers, desk people in airports and bus stations, etc.

I've heard these rumors about Scandinavia for a long time, yet I don't know any black guys that have actually been there. I know one dark Latino guy who says he cleaned house in Sweden though. I'm not much into the Scandinavian type myself though so I don't care to go there.

Since my trip I am planing is to Cuzco and Lima, Peru I really hope I can have a successful trip.
Guys this was a long post but I have always wanted to ask these questions but have discoverd a gold mine of info on this forum and am happy to be a member! Thanks!

Good luck with it. Every traveler's experience will be different, you may do well there possibly. Despite some of the bad I've heard about Peru with regards to race, I would still love to check out some of the awesome places like Cusco, Machu Pichu, Colca Canyon and the Sacred Valley. I hear Arequipa is a pretty cool place too. It's good to hear from someone in my demographic with a similar perspective. Unfortunately there are few of us that do this kind of shit. It can feel lonely!

Quote: (11-03-2009 01:05 PM)fman Wrote:  

Quote: (11-03-2009 10:53 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I didn't really see any black dudes dancing with Argentine girls for the simple fact that really didn't see any black dudes in Argentina period. But I did see some in Uruguay which is very much like AR except there are a small number of blacks there and I saw them dancing with girls. I think the main reason is because they were aggressive and direct. They just grabbed girls and started dancing and if the girl refused they came back 2 minutes later grabbed them again until they finally got a dance. However from my observation, I didn't see any closes beyond that.

Speakeasy,

Could those guys have been Uruguayos or Brazilian? I have met a black Uruguayan family here in Atlanta where I live.

Well, in Argentina blacks are virtually non-existent. I saw just a few that looked like tourists and a couple African street merchants. Maybe a total of 5-10 I saw in my week there out, and that's in a city of 13 million. Uruguay has an indigenous black population that's been there since slavery and they make up about 5% of Uruguayans. Everyone else is white. The clubs in Montevideo had black dudes in them and they were quite persistent with the white girls.

Fman,

Can you break down Monterrey, MX some more? (new thread maybe)

Never been.

Quote: (11-03-2009 02:34 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Fman,

Never been.

I was just reading the wikitravel entry for it. It sounds like it has promise as a safe city that's a place to run game and get into nightlife, but if you're looking for more of a quaint, colonial type city with lots of must-see places, what you usually think of as "the real Mexico," Monterrey isn't sounding like the place to be.

speakeasy,

Would love to wing with you again when you come back to BR. I got laid a bunch of times when we were winging.

Quote: (11-03-2009 02:34 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Fman,

Never been.

I would be happy to.I will break down were I have been and my experiences around the city.

Quote: (11-03-2009 05:40 PM)elguapo Wrote:  

speakeasy,

Would love to wing with you again when you come back to BR. I got laid a bunch of times when we were winging.

And I kept you from getting robbed too! [Image: smile.gif]

Speakeasy,

What an informative observation you gave. Thanks for all the tips. You are right about wondering how to dress when I was in Maracaibo, VE I all most got robbed dressing too nice, however I did not want to look just like your regular local. In VE I was subject to frequent stops by la guardia national (military police). They were interested in what I was doing down their and how I knew spanish so well. I had to pay many bribes to get my passport back traveling throughout the country!!

Well see, I can't even dance well so I don't even have that advantage, lol. If you said you got them to be physically affectionate after a few hours, did you close these girls?

I also have to admit I struggle with game and I never closed any of these girls. Looking back, I could have many times over at least K-closed.

Thanks for the tip, I'm going to have to add Monterrey to my destination list. What did you mean by "white friend = no action?"

Well I ment that the girls didn't pay him any attention passively. I also had a friend that is Jamacian, Cuban and Italian. He was very fustrated in Monterrey because he is use to getting girls on passive game all the time here. The passive game for the rest of us was crazy! Here is something that was interesting. My one of my friends is jet black and he got the most play. Me and my other friend are not very dark, we still got much passive play but not like the very dark buddy of mine.

I've never been to Peru so I can't say from any personal experience, but like you, from what I've heard from Peruvians I know in the U.S., colorism and racism there is very pervasive. Lima is supposedly the most racist city in Latin America as far as how dark people are treated. There's a small indigenous black population in Peru I read about and I've listened to some of their Afro-Peruvian music. They are treated like shit there and only allowed to work lowly jobs. I've read about restaurants in Miraflores that don't allow dark skinned people in(refusing dark skin people in some prestigious establishments happens in a number of LA countries btw, though). White guys there do VERY well, because number one, the women see a white gringo as a get out of jail free card to a world of affluence and number two, they want light skinned children with "ojos claros". Honestly, if you're black and specifically looking to game, I would skip Peru altogether. Plus Peruvian women aren't known for their looks anyway.

I am starting to think twice about Peru. One of the reasons I was going is because I have a coworker that is begging me to go when he visits his fam. However he is an older man and I want to get out and explore. One thing that is funny with me is that some of that brown indigenous look I like so I think I could find something I liked down their.

I've heard that too, I think it's more of a hit or miss thing. I've heard some black guys claim they were treated like rock stars there, on the other hand I've heard some say they were treated like garbage by the Argentines and swore to never return. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle, which was my experience. I didn't catch any hostility, but neither were girls throwing themselves at me either. You'll just have to go and find out for yourself.

You are right about that. Everybodys experience is unique.

A black dude's best chance of scoring should be in Brazil since number one it's just a very open and sexual country in the first place and secondly because there is such a wide variety of girls with everything from blonde hair and blue eyes to straight up African and all mixes in between. Like I'd said above, I had a bit of a dilemma about how to dress and needed to find a balance between distinguishing myself from the black guys in the favela who frighten the shit out of people, yet not making myself stand out as a foreigner and end up with a gun in my face(my hostel mates were getting robbed almost daily). I definitely passed as a local until I opened my mouth. Even when I was hanging on the beach with whites, I laughed as the persistent street/beach merchants would harass the gringos to buy something and would skip right over me assuming I was probably one of them. So I guess it has at least that advantage. Though one night I was walking into a nice restaurant and some guy at the door at first tried to stop my entrance like I was a favela guy walking in to beg or something, until he realized I was a foreigner.

Did you get any passive interest in Argentina and Brazil?

Good luck with it. Every traveler's experience will be different, you may do well there possibly. Despite some of the bad I've heard about Peru with regards to race, I would still love to check out some of the awesome places like Cusco, Machu Pichu, Colca Canyon and the Sacred Valley. I hear Arequipa is a pretty cool place too. It's good to hear from someone in my demographic with a similar perspective. Unfortunately there are few of us that do this kind of shit. It can feel lonely!

Well if you are interested in going on a trip let me know, I will be posting a call for a wingman!! My plans are for summer 2010 specificaly the end of June to thru July. I am more intrigued with Peru because of Machu Pichu and if I happen to meet some girls...great. I would love to skip from their to Cordoba, AR or Montevideo, UR (the girls I know here from UR are built like Caribbean girls not sure if that is common). However my main reason for travel has been to experience the culture and sight see. I would hate to put undue pressure on myself just to meet girls but it is a good bonus.

BTW: I have never stayed in a hostel. Is that a good place to meet girls from around the world? Are they normally partiers and outgoing? Also has anyone used Couchsurfing.com? Have the people been pretty cool? Thanks all for the tips!

I am a long time reader, first time poster. I am also African American 28 and I do believe that race is a factor in Game and traveling. I am dark skinned not as dark as Wesley Snipes but quite close. I have been to almost every country in Latin America and I have done some traveling in Western Europe, Caribbean and Southern Africa. I also speak fluent Spanish. I strive to be like that dude from the Dos Equis XX Mexican beer commercial, “The most interesting man in the world.” However, I would settle for being like “The G Manifesto.”

But I digress; I was introduced to Game and PUI almost by accident. I went to visit my brother and on his coffee table he had a copy of this book, “The Art of Macking” by Tariq Nasheed. They say never judge a book by its cover, that is so true. I originally dismissed the book as pseudo pimp nonsense like Iceberg slim books that I used to read back in High school that although they were entertaining to read, they had very little “game” for everyday life i.e. how many of us would actually hang a hoe upside down from meat hooks just to teach her a lesson about respect? Nevertheless, I had a couple hours to burn so I read the book. That book was transformational to me. It literary change my life and I haven’t been the same ever since. My number of notches went dramatically up even thought, there’s still room of improvement. However, getting ass is no longer this mysterious process that would only happened to me when all the planets would line up and the tide was just right.

Now back to the issued on hand, women in Latin America in general prefer white guys. That’s just the way it is. Like Speakeasy so eloquently alluded in his post, an ugly Beta no game having White dude would get some ass just based on the fact that he is white. White Supremacism and the fact that Latin America media bombards the local population with the subtle message that white is better doesn’t help either. BUT, this is a big But “good game” can overcome all those obstacles. All that easy ass comes at a steep price, it breed a sense of complacency and entitlement in the average European backpacker. Therefore, their game tends to get rusty and most of them do not do very well with the local girls from the higher socioeconomic ladder. Read around the internet, you always hear guys belly aching how much of a bitch the lighter skinned wealthier locals girls are. The average beta white dude has zero chance with these types of females. You can exploit this to your advantage. For example, you might not have a chance of tapping the ass of that cute girl from the slums who works at the internet café but if you put your bid in and you campaign hard like Obama you have a much better chance with the fake blond with nice tits whose daddy probably owns the local Coca Cola franchise. These girls have travelled as much as you do so, thus white guys are not as much of a novelty so they tend to be very receptive to good game and good conversation.. In other words, skip the hood and hang in upscale places in Latin America. Broke local Brothas just can’t afford to hang out in places like that, so you’ll be saying a lot without even saying a word just by your mere presence there. You can try all of this and still get dissed. Fuck it, charge the place “to the game.” And go somewhere else. The globe is a big place!!!!

Disclaimer this list is based on my personal experience, results may vary. Also, all these places have a large contingent of backpacker White Women. So if you strike out with a Local you can always go back to the hostel and “service” a Gringa in an emergency.

Playa’s with a Passport Latin America list.

Legend
*=Don’t love the Brothers even whores won’t fuck you.
**=Lukewarm response or Locals look like hot mess.
***=Might get some love with good crisp tight Game.
****= Even Gary Coleman will get some ass.

Mexico.**
I have only been to Cancun. I didn’t find really see any attractive local girls. Nothing really to report. I did hook up with this cute Mexican chick from Cancun back in NY she used to tell me that her and her friends always wanted to be with a black guy but they were to shy to approach one.

Belize:**
I was only in Belize City, I found the girls like most Sistas from the West Indies were Fat and Ugly.

Guatemala:**
People were friendly no major problems. The local girls were nothing to write home about. I met this cute black chick from Amsterdam, her fat pig friend cock block me.

Salvador:*
Some cute chicks here, better than I expected. However, they were strictly “No Negro.”
I got no IOI whatsoever.

Honduras:***
Has a large black population along the coast. I only had one notch could have had more if my game would have been tighter. Didn’t really get any play from the local Mestizo girls.

Nicaruagua:**
Cute girls didn’t really approach anybody.

Costa Rica:***
Among the most beautiful black women that I have seen after Namibia. I went on a date with a Local chick from Puerto Viejo while chilling on the beach. Did not close the deal. Girls made eye contact and were friendly when approached.

Panama:***
Beautiful women every where. However, most of the hottest women were Colombian so you might as well go straight to the source. I got a lot of play. However, I was not up to “Game” so I struck out every time.

Colombia:****
I was in Medellin this year. Locals who are into Brothas will make their presence known. A lot beautiful women with caramel complexion and fake tits. This was the only country in L.A. that chicks approached me even thought they thought I was a local black guy. Which I found odd since Colombia has the largest black population in Latin America. You have to be careful because there seems to be a lot of casual prostitution in here so its hard to know if a chick is talking to you because she wants a trick or she’s feeling you. My personal motto is “Why should I pay for pussy, if my dick is for free?.” I had a lot fun. A couple of my buddies went there a month after I did and they had the same results. I did not go there as a backpacker. My boys and I rented a penthouse close to parque LLeras and we spent money as if the Medellin Cartel was back in style so that might have skewed my results.

Ecuador:***
My first observation is that I didn’t saw many women here by themselves. There were always in a group or with some dude whose handcuffing them(a male friend who will not let the female out of his sights). I am curious to know if they have a high rape rate. Anyways, The women here tend to have a weirdly shaped ass. Its kinda hard to describe. It sort of makes the average white woman ass in the U.S. look like she had an ass like Beyonce. Also, the chicks over here do not wear thongs which was very distracting seeing Visible Panty Lines everywhere. The black chicks along the coast were friendly but I got nothing but a friendly handshake. I did got some play in Cuenca but she didn’t look good enough for me to take a cab to the hood.

Peru:****
Fman, this is for you baby. Peru is a goldmine for the brothers. I spend some time in Mancora. (sp) I was pleasantly surprised how good the Peruvian girls were looking. They had almost like Asian feature, darker skinned and scrumptious breast. And the best of all, they were very friendly and ready to mingle. I managed to take two of them back to my hotel room. However, they offered some a little resistance so I just charged to the game. I then moved on to Lima. I got lots of love, girls will straight up approach me speaking English and offered me to buy you drinks. Also, something very weird happened, this dude came up to me with their bitch and ask me if she can take a picture with me and the dance Reggeaton . I am sure that he would have let me hit it if I would have asked. I was in Lima only a couple of days, if I would have been there a week I would have owned the place. Ironically, I didn’t get any play or action in Cuzco that was a very humbling experience especially since Cuzco has reputation of not having any whorehouses because pussy is free there. I even got dissed by a fat Australian chick But even the greatest Macks have a moment of weakness and self doubt. Sometimes you eat the Lion, Sometimes the lion eats you.

Bolivia:**
I was in La Paz for a week. Bolivia is a beautiful country with astounding scenery. However, I didn’t saw not even a single cute girl.

Paraguay:*
One of the hottest places I have ever been. It was even hotter than Africa if you can believe that. Women were very pretty but they were not very open to being approached at least by me. Also, everything was expensive even a short cab drive was came out to $5 USD.

Uruguay:*
Did not get any play there whatsoever.

Argentina:****
I was apprehensive in going to Argentina because everybody complains about how racist and snobbish Argentinean people are. Argentinean women are legendary for playing head games and never giving up the pussy. Nevertheless, I am glad I did go because this was the place that I had the most fun. I got a notch the day after I arrived. I have to admit it was total passive game and this could have been total dumb luck (Obama just got elected and it was Hip Hop night on this club called “Lost”) the club was packed full with Argentinean chicks and Black dudes. I didn’t even know there were that many blacks in Argentina. T.I.’s “Whatever you want” starts playing and out of nowhere this short local with a nice ass a little older than what I like, starts grinding on me and two minutes into the song out of nowhere starts rubbing my manhood. Needless to say, we leave the club shortly after and we go back to her place. To make a long story short, she lived in this two bedroom condo on Santa Fe ave. It was one of the biggest apartments that I have seen in my life. I didn’t even think BA had apartments that looked this nice. We got down to business, she was a total freak. Not to sound pornographic but this is worth mentioning. This is the first woman in my 28 years on this earth that begs me to put it in her “cola” (ass) she takes the whole thing with no lube, backs into it hard and yells at me for not going in harder. She’s is loving every minute of it. I was flabbergasted. The next day I hit up this bar called “Sugar.” I made up with this local chick but I couldn’t close the deal. It was at Sugar that I met a couple of playas from San Francisco and they put me up on some good game. I told me I was surprised how receptive Argentinian chicks were toward brothers because I heard brothers get no play here. They told me “don’t tell nobody, we don’t want those thirsty NY Niggas coming here and ruining this place like they did Rio.” I met a bunch of women thru then but only closed the deal with one.

Quote: (11-04-2009 05:57 AM)fman Wrote:  

Well I ment that the girls didn't pay him any attention passively. I also had a friend that is Jamacian, Cuban and Italian. He was very fustrated in Monterrey because he is use to getting girls on passive game all the time here. The passive game for the rest of us was crazy! Here is something that was interesting. My one of my friends is jet black and he got the most play. Me and my other friend are not very dark, we still got much passive play but not like the very dark buddy of mine.

This sounds very good man. I think I'll have to surely check out Monterrey.

I am starting to think twice about Peru. One of the reasons I was going is because I have a coworker that is begging me to go when he visits his fam. However he is an older man and I want to get out and explore. One thing that is funny with me is that some of that brown indigenous look I like so I think I could find something I liked down their.

You should go, esp if you have the chance to stay with locals. I'm sure you can always find a "love motel" if you hook up with any girls. Playa with a passport is saying good things about, so you just never know.

Did you get any passive interest in Argentina and Brazil?

I didn't get any passive interest anywhere on the trip. Maybe a couple times perhaps from a hostel mates including an ugly, drunk Australian girl in Chile who was annoying as hell. I've gotten passive interest from hostel girls in Europe, but no locals. So I can't rely on the passive thing, at all. Either at home or abroad.

Well if you are interested in going on a trip let me know, I will be posting a call for a wingman!! My plans are for summer 2010 specificaly the end of June to thru July. I am more intrigued with Peru because of Machu Pichu and if I happen to meet some girls...great. I would love to skip from their to Cordoba, AR or Montevideo, UR (the girls I know here from UR are built like Caribbean girls not sure if that is common). However my main reason for travel has been to experience the culture and sight see. I would hate to put undue pressure on myself just to meet girls but it is a good bonus.

Yeah, keep me informed on when you're going. Maybe I'll roll out if time and money aligns.

BTW: I have never stayed in a hostel. Is that a good place to meet girls from around the world? Are they normally partiers and outgoing? Also has anyone used Couchsurfing.com? Have the people been pretty cool? Thanks all for the tips!

Yeah, hosteling is a great way to meet cool peeps in general. Some of the coolest and most interesting people I've ever met have been in hostels because everyone there is usually well traveled, has interesting stories and are pretty open people in general looking to have a good time. I totally recommend it if you're making your way out there alone. As for couchsurfing, never used it myself, but I've heard great things about it. Probably worth looking into, esp if you can stay with an attractive girl who might be an instant in with some cute local girls. If I had a condo or house with an extra room I think I'd volunteer it for couch surfers and have cute chics from around the world staying with me. Dude's need not apply. [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (11-04-2009 01:00 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

I am a long time reader, first time poster. I am also African American 28 and I do believe that race is a factor in Game and traveling. I am dark skinned not as dark as Wesley Snipes but quite close. I have been to almost every country in Latin America and I have done some traveling in Western Europe, Caribbean and Southern Africa. I also speak fluent Spanish. I strive to be like that dude from the Dos Equis XX Mexican beer commercial, “The most interesting man in the world.” However, I would settle for being like “The G Manifesto.”

I like your handle by the way. I can't believe you been here lurking all this time and are only just now jumping in the ring.

Now back to the issued on hand, women in Latin America in general prefer white guys. That’s just the way it is. Like Speakeasy so eloquently alluded in his post, an ugly Beta no game having White dude would get some ass just based on the fact that he is white. White Supremacism and the fact that Latin America media bombards the local population with the subtle message that white is better doesn’t help either. BUT, this is a big But “good game” can overcome all those obstacles. All that easy ass comes at a steep price, it breed a sense of complacency and entitlement in the average European backpacker. Therefore, their game tends to get rusty and most of them do not do very well with the local girls from the higher socioeconomic ladder. Read around the internet, you always hear guys belly aching how much of a bitch the lighter skinned wealthier locals girls are. The average beta white dude has zero chance with these types of females. You can exploit this to your advantage. For example, you might not have a chance of tapping the ass of that cute girl from the slums who works at the internet café but if you put your bid in and you campaign hard like Obama you have a much better chance with the fake blond with nice tits whose daddy probably owns the local Coca Cola franchise. These girls have travelled as much as you do so, thus white guys are not as much of a novelty so they tend to be very receptive to good game and good conversation.. In other words, skip the hood and hang in upscale places in Latin America. Broke local Brothas just can’t afford to hang out in places like that, so you’ll be saying a lot without even saying a word just by your mere presence there. You can try all of this and still get dissed. Fuck it, charge the place “to the game.” And go somewhere else. The globe is a big place!!!!

This is very interesting stuff man. I hadn't even thought about that, because I assumed the richest ones would be the least receptive. Gives us some things to think about. Great posts all around man, hope you plan to post more. Do you have a travel blog up anywhere? I'd like to check out some of your stories.

Hey playa_with_a_passport,

I am lovin it!!! Thanks for the insite:

El Salvador:*Some cute chicks here, better than I expected. However, they were strictly “No Negro.”
I got no IOI whatsoever.

That is the same as those girls are in the states!

Colombia:****
I was in Medellin this year. Locals who are into Brothas will make their presence known. A lot beautiful women with caramel complexion and fake tits. This was the only country in L.A. that chicks approached me even thought they thought I was a local black guy. Which I found odd since Colombia has the largest black population in Latin America. You have to be careful because there seems to be a lot of casual prostitution in here so its hard to know if a chick is talking to you because she wants a trick or she’s feeling you. My personal motto is “Why should I pay for pussy, if my dick is for free?.” I had a lot fun. A couple of my buddies went there a month after I did and they had the same results. I did not go there as a backpacker. My boys and I rented a penthouse close to parque LLeras and we spent money as if the Medellin Cartel was back in style so that might have skewed my results.

I am supprised by this one a bit however since Medellin is in the mountains I bet they don't see as many black guys as on the coast.

Peru:****
Fman, this is for you baby. Peru is a goldmine for the brothers. I spend some time in Mancora. (sp) I was pleasantly surprised how good the Peruvian girls were looking. They had almost like Asian feature, darker skinned and scrumptious breast. And the best of all, they were very friendly and ready to mingle. I managed to take two of them back to my hotel room. However, they offered some a little resistance so I just charged to the game. I then moved on to Lima. I got lots of love, girls will straight up approach me speaking English and offered me to buy you drinks. Also, something very weird happened, this dude came up to me with their bitch and ask me if she can take a picture with me and the dance Reggeaton . I am sure that he would have let me hit it if I would have asked. I was in Lima only a couple of days, if I would have been there a week I would have owned the place. Ironically, I didn’t get any play or action in Cuzco that was a very humbling experience especially since Cuzco has reputation of not having any whorehouses because pussy is free there. I even got dissed by a fat Australian chick But even the greatest Macks have a moment of weakness and self doubt. Sometimes you eat the Lion, Sometimes the lion eats you.

You got me amped again about going here. It seems like things differ from person to person on this Peru thing. How long were you in Cuzco? Did you notice any passive interest?

Argentina:****
I was apprehensive in going to Argentina because everybody complains about how racist and snobbish Argentinean people are. Argentinean women are legendary for playing head games and never giving up the pussy. Nevertheless, I am glad I did go because this was the place that I had the most fun. I got a notch the day after I arrived. I have to admit it was total passive game and this could have been total dumb luck (Obama just got elected and it was Hip Hop night on this club called “Lost”) the club was packed full with Argentinean chicks and Black dudes. I didn’t even know there were that many blacks in Argentina. T.I.’s “Whatever you want” starts playing and out of nowhere this short local with a nice ass a little older than what I like, starts grinding on me and two minutes into the song out of nowhere starts rubbing my manhood. Needless to say, we leave the club shortly after and we go back to her place. To make a long story short, she lived in this two bedroom condo on Santa Fe ave. It was one of the biggest apartments that I have seen in my life. I didn’t even think BA had apartments that looked this nice. We got down to business, she was a total freak. Not to sound pornographic but this is worth mentioning. This is the first woman in my 28 years on this earth that begs me to put it in her “cola” (ass) she takes the whole thing with no lube, backs into it hard and yells at me for not going in harder. She’s is loving every minute of it. I was flabbergasted. The next day I hit up this bar called “Sugar.” I made up with this local chick but I couldn’t close the deal. It was at Sugar that I met a couple of playas from San Francisco and they put me up on some good game. I told me I was surprised how receptive Argentinian chicks were toward brothers because I heard brothers get no play here. They told me “don’t tell nobody, we don’t want those thirsty NY Niggas coming here and ruining this place like they did Rio.” I met a bunch of women thru then but only closed the deal with one.

I have to put AR on my map then! I was thinking Cordoba. Have you been their? Do you consider BA just as good? Hahaha...I have to say You GUYS are coming out of the Wood works!!! Good stuff!!

I have the travel bug again and am off to Hawaii in two weeks
Brah our girls are gonna love you.

All the Islanders want to bang a black guy. That's it. Japanese, Korean and Filipina girls are gonna be all over you as well. Every black guy I know is constantly landing chicks.

Yes. I was there with black guys from the navy. If I was black and didn't already live in Hawaii, I would live in Sweden.

Aloha!

Quote: (11-04-2009 01:37 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

Why should I pay for pussy, if my dick is for free?

Epic.

Quote: (11-04-2009 04:42 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2009 01:37 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

Why should I pay for pussy, if my dick is for free?

Epic.
Really that should be apart of a ten commandments in Rooshv's NeXT book!
Props to Playa with a passport!!!

Quote: (11-04-2009 03:18 PM)Kona Wrote:  

I have the travel bug again and am off to Hawaii in two weeks
Brah our girls are gonna love you.

All the Islanders want to bang a black guy. That's it. Japanese, Korean and Filipina girls are gonna be all over you as well. Every black guy I know is constantly landing chicks.

Yes. I was there with black guys from the navy. If I was black and didn't already live in Hawaii, I would live in Sweden.

Aloha!

Kona,

whats up brada! Yea i love hawaii. This will be my 4th time their and you are right about the girls! However state side those same girls are hard to get for us. What night spots do you recommend in Honolulu?

I've been to Hawaii twice and loved it. Only to HNL though. I take it that's the only real place to try any game since that's the only true city out there. I checked out a club called Zanzibar. It was filled with a bunch of military guys, but me and my wing did manage to snag a few girls and get our freak on in the club. I later found out the girl I was talking to there was married. I brought her back to a booth and had my arm around her, looked down and noticed something shining and I was like "uhh...is that a ring?" and she was like "yeah, I'm married". I let it go at that point. Good times though. Can't wait to go back.

Only thing is you gotta look carefully for the rainbow flag before you walk into a club there. The gay scene in HNL is HUGE. Me and my wing walked up some stairs into a club after hearing some good house music from the sidewalk. It was kinda empty, but there were a number of dudes standing around playing pool and drinking beer. We were like, "dude, this place is a fcking cockfest, what's up with that??" Then I was like, "wait, a second...man I think we we're kicking it in a gay club, let's GTH outta here!" We went down the stairs, looked up an there it was, the big ol' rainbow flag we somehow missed on the way up.

Quote: (11-04-2009 06:20 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I take it that's the only real place to try any game since that's the only true city out there.

No way. I went to Maui this weekend for Halloween. Lahaina used to have a Mardi Gras like thing over there. It was way smaller this year because of the economic turmoil. What I realized though, was that everyone there was rich as hell. All of the high end resorts were still full. Me and my buddy wound up with some Jersey girls in a legit 2 bedroom suite at the Grand Wailea. I forgot about girls that talk like they did. I would go to Lahaina or Kona if I was on vacation. Both towns have great bars and beautiful girls, local and tourist. Interisland tickets are super cheap right now.

Quote: (11-04-2009 06:20 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I checked out a club called Zanzibar.

Haha,

That's a sure thing spot. Yes there are a lot of military guys there. That's where the wives head the second their husbands get deployed. I have a special place in my heart for that place. No joke, this past summer I landed a real-thing General's daughter there. The gay place was across the street, right? There's a few gay businesses right there. The gay food at the gay restaurant isn't bad.

Quote: (11-04-2009 06:20 PM)fman Wrote:  

This will be my 4th time their and you are right about the girls! However state side those same girls are hard to get for us. What night spots do you recommend in Honolulu?
Welcome back brah! It's a little slower out here right now.

So you've been here and seen how mainland girl's attitudes change. They cut loose. The trendy night spots change names like crazy but anywhere you go in Waikiki you'll get laid. Don't forget about our girls in the service industry. Duke's down there is a perfect place to game waitresses. They are all beautiful, and there's a high turnover. All of them are new to Hawaii and still in the cutting loose stage.

On your vacation I must also recommend our Gentleman's Clubs. You know about the attitude change and the fact that you'd get nowhere with the same girls on their home turf right? The same rules apply to our dancers. The mama at Femme Nu rotates girls in from Vegas and what not. They are looking to cut loose just like everyone else.

In fact I'm gonna go there tonight with a guy who's black just like you for research purposes. The younger girls all get off at 10 and I guarantee we will move the party elsewhere with at least two of them. It's also a sure thing spot. I'll report on it tomorrow.

They've built some new streets in Waikiki with a Trump hotel and a bunch of others. It's where all of the shady Thailand style bars used to be. I've never been down those roads because they're all chains now but I bet there's serious tourist sex to be had.

Aloha!