rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strange Days

Strange Days

This is weird. I'm feeling something I haven't felt in a long time, and I have never actually met the woman. I don't know what the feeling is exactly, but I will explain.
To be honest, most of my friends and family, if they read what I posted here and elsewhere, and if I were to tell them even a handful of recent stories of how I interact with women without any regard whatsoever for anything besides what I want, they would consider me a sociopath. Personally, I don't care, I'm not seeking absolution and will never change.
So, as many of you veterans in the game know, the further you go down this route, the less and less likely you are to feel a meaningful attachment to someone. I mean, once you have nailed a couple hundred different broads from various countries, some married, some not, some in relationships, some crazy, etc, you start to embrace a sort of cynical realism.
I haven't felt any sort of meaningful attachment in at least 5 or 6 years, and didn't miss it.
Then about a week ago, I got in touch with this Brazilian woman, or rather she contacted me first after seeing my profile online. She is a tv news reporter in a major city, is a smokin hot 28 yr old redhead, intelligent and well read, from a wealthy enough family that I don't have to worry about a golddigger but no so wealthy that she has second homes in London and New York and would therefore be subject to the feminist disaster.
So, after exchanging a couple of emails, on Saturday we video chatted on Skype. I thought it would be a few minutes. I did not consciously use any game, and we ended up talking for 70 minutes without missing a beat. She is a genuinely nice person and not as boring to talk to as most women. I am planning to move to the south of Brazil in a few months, and she was giving me a lot of advice.
I followed up on our chat with an email that gave links to some books and other things we had talked about, and when I woke up on Sunday, waiting in my inbox was a long 2 or 3 page email.
When I woke up today, I was thinking about her.
I've met a lot of women off the internet, maybe 50 or 70 notches over the years, and I never think about any of them.

Strange Days

You are feeling what is normal to feel with human interaction minus American culture and feminism.

Strange Days

You met someone and have a unique connection. What's the problem?

A lot of people say a guy who bangs a lot of women can't have meaningful relationship, but I think that's just an excuse for the haters to rationalize their unmeaningful relationships. I see players settle down all the time.

Most relationships don't last long. The player will have the skill and ability to get into another one as he sees fit. The advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

Strange Days

Sounds like you've found treasure?

The player in me says, "Don't get your hopes up," but if you meet and bang her and it's the best sex you've ever had, you'd probably be a fool to throw it away.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Strange Days

I was lucky to experience what OP is talking about with two different girls. Worked for a good while in both occasions, and ended like all things do, but i would gladly trade any number of notches to have that sort of a connection again - that's ultimately why i go out and interact with girls. Well, that and getting my freak on.

Like Samseau said, don't get your hopes up, but give it a chance. You might end up having a meaningful relationship (oh the horror), but that doesn't mean that your player days have to end.

Balkan Power Individual™

Strange Days

Good advice all. I am going to ride this one out with no expectations and see where it goes. For now it is just fun, writing long emails, etc. It was amusing to both of us that of the 4 books I had sent her in an email as highly recommended, that she had already read 3 of them.

Strange Days

Get her pregnant and then have baby mama game to work on?