rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Negative American stereotypes

Last night I went to a dive bar and next to me was a large group of foreign students. There was a white girl seated who was very large and wearing Nike shoes. I heard her talk and she's obviously American. I pay them no mind and watch the television.

A Dominican looking guy was talking to the American girl about weed or something and then suddenly it got heated. He tells her how she's "stupid" and a "liar." She tried to reply then he yelled, "SHUTUP!"

Everyone is looking very concerned but all I could do was nod and smile. I was getting a lot of satisfaction from it. The American girl then got up off her seat and gave the Dominican a massive chest bump with her boobs, knocking him a few feet back. She got in his face like she's about to knock him out. This got broken up then out of nowhere a little Spanish white knight challenged the Dominican by getting up to his face as well. To show support for the Dominican, I told the Spanish guy to calm down and gently pushed him back (if he was big I would not have done this).

Once the dust settled the American girl was next to me. I couldn't help but open my big mouth. I said, "Stepping up to a man is the stupidiest thing you can do."

She said: "You're not in this!"

I just shook my head, like I was disappointed in the behavior of a child. For the rest of the night she kept looking at me and giving me evil looks.

Americans are known for being fat and loud, and this girl confirmed it to a crowded room of foreigners. I think this stereotype will get stronger as time goes on.

Also, in the past, black American girls were known for their aggressive nature. This is now filtering to the white girls. Soon all American girls will be quick to step to a man, since there are no consequences for doing so.

Related thread: Girls who are ready to fight guys in bars and clubs

wow. I hope this kinda attitude never comes to Brazilian girls , this (a girl stepping up to a man) is a very rare sight down here

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Saw almost the exact same scenario unfold right next to me at a bar about a month ago. Some ugly, overweight white girl gets in some dude's face yelling and screaming. White knight runs over to "rescue" her and then bouncers coming running soon after. A German girl I was hanging with said you'd never see girls in Germany starting fights with guys and was pretty surprised by the whole thing.

This is the Snookification of our culture. Ghettoish behavior is becoming ubiquitous. The notion of being lady-like is antiquated. American women celebrate being abrasive and bitchy.

She should be careful. I don't want to stereotype an entire country, and I have never been there, but I think a Dominican male might not put up with as much shit from a girl as an average American male would.

White knights Are the worst, they enable woman acting super-bitchy. Props for putting him in bis place.

I don't know how much longer this is going to last. I'm seeing girls get busted for domestics like crazy here. In half the mugshots they look like the cops beat the shit out of them. It's coming down to who throws the first shot as well it should. I did notice a new American girl thing though. Ordering food(out) at places that sells food. Like being in a pizza place and getting chinese delivered to it when they're with friends. As much as I hate all this I can imagine missing their antics if I was removed. I'm sure you got a chuckle out of it.

I was at the bar the other night and this bitch was running her mouth. This dude walked up to her and clotheslined her in her seat and she fell back and smashed her head in the wall. everyone just laughed.

This might be a repost, but comedian Bill Burr nails why this happens (start at 4:20):

"There's no physical ramifications to being an asshole when you're a woman."

Edit: haha, I see Tuth linked the exact same clip, at almost the exact same second.

Don't forget about the american male stereotype. I can't even begin to count the number of "nascar fan" stereotypes I've seen at car-related events, or even in more touristy areas. Also pretty much every male I've met here from the US is loud, rowdy obnoxious and drinks way too much -- the frat bro stereotype. Mind you I probably only notice them because they stand out from the crowd, but more often than not its the american dudes acting like idiots. Canada does also have their own members of that stereotype, but I don't see it as often.

Quote: (04-21-2012 10:18 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Once the dust settled the American girl was next to me. I couldn't help but open my big mouth. I said, "Stepping up to a man is the stupidiest thing you can do."

Good move.

I've already decided that I'm going to say something like this the next time some bitch steps to me:

"You're acting all brave and tough because you know one of these guys will come to your rescue if I gave you what you deserve right now."

Otherwise, I'm just going to look around, find an opening, act like I'm backing away, hit her hard once, and run. I remember my bro got into a straight-up fight with a gigantic bull-dyke in high school who got up in his face and wouldn't stop talking shit to him. When he mouthed back, she tried to straight-up kick him in the nuts. He dodged it, caught her leg, kicked her as hard as he could in the vadge, and left her on the ground squirming and screaming.

@basil: Yeah, I posted that before, but couldn't be a more pertinent re-post.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

The difficult and really sad this is that, even as an expatriate, you cannot hide from these maldeveloped people.

It is pretty amazing how much Euros and ppl all over the world hate Americans. Sure a lot of it is political cause of what Bush did, but a lot is just from having such horrible experiences with American tourists.

People in America don't even realize how bad they have become. And American men don't realize what beasts American women are.

This is more of an observation than a stereotype, bit I find that Americans say "huh" a lot, I cringe every time I hear it. Instead of saying "pardon me", "what", "come again" or something like that, a lot of you guys say "huh?" it sounds retarded.

This is coming from a Canadian guy who says "eh" a lot.

When you meet a bad American tourist it is really bad.

I ran into one in my travels. She was a big feminist, loud, fat (wore t-shirts to the beach) and thought her shit didn't stink.

She was ordering plane tickets on the phone and she thought the louder she got the easier it was for the person, on the other end of the phone, would be able to understand her.

Makes sense, eh?

The great thing was she worked in South Korea and they are not known for being feminists. haha I just smiled a lot when she was telling me about all she had to go through when she worked in South Korea.

Well.. I remember being in Chisinau one day in the Summer.. I was eating at McDonalds near the main square and it has an outdoor patio. The 3 fattest chicks I ever saw over there (all of them were 200+ pounds) sit down at the table next to me and my boy. Fat American women yapping away about their stupid NGO jobs and how they were going to save the poor Moldovans from themselves.

I was so fucking disgusted and embarrassed too, because that is what the Moldovans are going to think about Americans, confirming every fucking stereotype.. it was bad enough that I myself was eating at McDonalds.. I told my boy to speak in Russian to me so they wouldn't realize that we were Americans. I didn't want them saying 1 word to us.

I must admit, I do enjoy watching the bubble of American women get popped over extended time over there.. They show up in FSU because they think it's so romantic and glamorous after seeing 10 James Bond movies. Then they eventually have nervous breakdowns and leave FSU countries in tears.. that's for marginally attractive women though.. Unfortunately, these American fatties can stay there forever getting fatter and it makes no difference.. I think half of them are lesbians anyways.

Damn. That's pretty bad when our American cows are pulling that shit overseas. One would think that they would chill and at least be somewhat worried that other countries guys don't play that shit. Guess not.

Quote: (04-21-2012 10:48 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

She should be careful. I don't want to stereotype an entire country, and I have never been there, but I think a Dominican male might not put up with as much shit from a girl as an average American male would.
This is what I'm thinking. A lot of Latino guys will have no problem laying the smack down. Maybe they'll learn their lesson when a guy finally puts them in their place.

I think all western women should spend some months in Russia and get the Russian guys treatment.It will be like an enlightment for them.They will get back much better.

Venue selection.

Or leave.

It's no great secret that the "bad" americans travel in packs.

Quote: (04-21-2012 03:56 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I think all western women should spend some months in Russia and get the Russian guys treatment.It will be like an enlightment for them.They will get back much better.

Greek, could you expand on this a little bit? What exactly is the russian attitude and treatment towards women?

The thing about spending time abroad is it really makes you self-aware of these stereotypes. When you live abroad, you take notice of these tourists and it is super easy to identify americans...in return, it makes you self-aware because you realize you don't want people looking at you in the same light. it makes you ask yourself "do i do those types of things that make it obvious I am an american?"

Quote: (04-21-2012 02:00 PM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

It is pretty amazing how much Euros and ppl all over the world hate Americans. Sure a lot of it is political cause of what Bush did, but a lot is just from having such horrible experiences with American tourists.

People in America don't even realize how bad they have become. And American men don't realize what beasts American women are.

Only americans? I think many stereotypes ( which are partially true) apply to all anglo countries in gerneal not only americans. I can think of the following in a matter of seconds:

- Lot of Fat people
- Fancy for Fast food
- watch too much tv (too much media influence in people even compared to western european countries, excluding UK and Ireland)
- most chicks ugly
- agressive/bosy women
- race conscious society (includes the women too)
- Shallow/dumb youth who embarrase themselves by speaking their own language in a very mediocre way.

Those stereotypes apply to all anglo countries, (US; Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand) of course in the us those qualities reach its maximum expression as america holds the highers levels of fat people, fast food consumption, loud people, race consciousness among their population and shallow people (specially youth). Brits/Irish along with australians/NZ might have even uglier women than the US but at the same time they are statically not as obese as their american counterpars, but still way fater than other western nations.

Thats why the Ultimate western people are the anglospheric nations, where all those flaws are represented in their optimum form. I consider Western europe (Uk, Ireland excluded) to be a quite separate world from anglospheric countries.

Yeah, alot of the Anglo Saxon countries have similar issues as America but I don't think it is nearly at the same level.

I'd say that at least half of the American I met when I was traveling long term was a fuckin embarrassment and I can literally count on one hand the attractive feminine American girls I met abroad.

Western women are part man. Just on friday I had some tattooed hag on the street randomly start kicking my friend in the back of the knee. Part male brain + masculine fashion + drunk = a man with a vagina.

At about 4 AM in Munich last night I was treated to an American bro who apparently didn't have the keycard to his hostel room and his other bros were asleep, which was, like, totally unbro, so this bro had to spend about half an hour yelling loudly for his bros, waking up the entire hostel. This city seems to be a magnet for drunken moronic Brits and Americans who think that they're experiencing culture by having a giant beer and a soft pretzel.

Also, while walking along the main drag yesterday I noticed I was able to easily spot the American girls by their giant Paris Hilton sunglasses, long before I was close enough to pick up the valley girl speak.

Ah well, soon I'll be in the Czech Republic, with nice pretty slavic girls instead of overweight nazis and drunk tourists...

Quote: (04-21-2012 11:12 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

Western women are part man. Just on friday I had some tattooed hag on the street randomly start kicking my friend in the back of the knee. Part male brain + masculine fashion + drunk = a man with a vagina.

wtf!? how'd your homie react?

WOW i can relate to this easily. This past Halloween, i went with 2 girls and my best friend to this costume party at a huge banquet hall turned into a nightclub for the night.

Anyways, as we were leaving, trying to squeeze our way through the crowd, to find the exit, i noticed this asian girl yelling at and pushing my buddy. Of course at that point of the night, we all had few drinks in us, so i fuckin snapped at her, turned around and started yelling at her.

Of course she was SHOCKED, because i was willing to get into shit for my buddy (who ironically also happens to be asian), and probably get jumped by her 10 white-knight squad of asian guys surrounding her.

However, none of the guys she was with did anything. I guess they didn't wanna fuck with a 6'3 bouncer-size Pirate! (it was halloween) lol