rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where To Spend Summer: Poland or Germany?

Hello peeps,

Last summer, I spent a couple of months in Riga. Loved it and was pretty lucky considering being a game rookie. I think it was the oversupply of women! (I almost don't want to tell you guys about that hehe)

Now, I'm hoping to repeat my luck in either Berlin, Tallinn or somewhere in Poland this July. I see from some posts that Berlin is party-central but a sausage-fest? And I know Roosh went to Poznan but was unable to locate something which gave his final verdict on the place. (eg. is that better than Gdansk, Krakow, etc). Ideas?

I'll be honest. My game is still at the beginner level, so I should preferably go somewhere where women outnumber men [Image: wink.gif]

I get paid to travel the world. Wanna do the same? Work on a cruise ship!

IMO Berlin's party scene isn't nearly as good as people say it is. We went to the Berghain, which is supposed to be the best club in Berlin and I really wasn't that impressed.

Poland is good, but also not as great as people say. You're dealing with Christian girls who don't speak fluent English. Very tough sell. I lived in Krakow for 2 months.

I'd say go to Tallinn. I haven't been, but that's my vote.

16 Countries in Under 2 Years and Counting - How I Fund My Travels: http://www.EarnOnTheRoad.com

Depends what type of women do you like, both physical and psychological factors could easily change the final destination.

@DareP Well, going back to Riga is on the cards as well!
@Eliogabalus Hmm, skinny blondes, not too tall (I'm only 5' 9") and easy. haha.

July is not a good month either for Poland or Germany.Most girls will be at resorts in the Mediterranean.

Quote: (04-14-2012 10:15 PM)darkhorse Wrote:  

I think riga or st petesbourg would be good for you.

Quote: (04-14-2012 10:15 PM)darkhorse Wrote:  

Stop right there dude. You're not too tall? Thats a limiting belief right there. It's not hard to hook up with taller girls than you, sometimes even easier because they get approached less.

I'd go to Sweden. Not a huge amount of horny tourists around and tons of hot girls. Variety as well. Tallinn and other Eastern European hotspots will be rather empty and full of tourists from end of June until middle August. Every girl is out at some resort or in the US selling books.

edit

"Control of your words and emotions is the greatest predictor of success." - MaleDefined

Berlin's party scene is by no means a sausagefest per se and especially in the summer months, the city is full of girls from all over the world. On the other hand, you cant really compare Germany and Poland.

Quote: (04-15-2012 02:19 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

July is not a good month either for Poland or Germany.Most girls will be at resorts in the Mediterranean.

Agreed, can't see why you would go to either in the summer for any extended time

Definitely not Poland, unless you like half-empty cities.

I can tell you to what places polish and German girls go at summer.

Quote: (04-15-2012 07:32 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Interesting food for thought guys. Yes, maybe I should rephrase this question: where would you stay in Europe if you were staying there for a month? I don't like moving around too much (my job does it enough) so I like to have a base in one city.

I didn't really consider the Med, simply because it seems like the guys from there are quite pushy and the girls don't really do it for me.

Where would you go to hunt down skinny blondes? [Image: smile.gif] Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia....?

Yes...please lay it down. Particularly the polish types. Varna??

Also, how do you gentelmen see the game changing for polish/EE types when they are on holiday at Varna/med etc?

Quote: (04-15-2012 07:41 AM)darkhorse Wrote:  

Interesting food for thought guys. Yes, maybe I should rephrase this question: where would you stay in Europe if you were staying there for a month? I don't like moving around too much (my job does it enough) so I like to have a base in one city.

I didn't really consider the Med, simply because it seems like the guys from there are quite pushy and the girls don't really do it for me.

Where would you go to hunt down skinny blondes? [Image: smile.gif] Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia....?

It depends on your budget.Some good solutions if you have one month and the month is August:
1.Agia Napa Cyprus.It has every tribe of hot European women Russian included.Noone regrets this place.
2.Rhodes island.Also swarmed by Russian hotties lately.
3.Kreta.The same.Main destination of German,English and Russian tourists.
4.North Greece Paralia Katerini,Leptokarya,Olympic beach.Full of Serbian,polish,Czech and Russian women.Also Chalkidiki(some places).
5.Lefkada island.Full of Czech women.
Important:August is the month when Italians take vaccations and they come in hordes to Greek islands.Expect in every place you get at least 30% Italians if you visit in August.
6.Dalmatian coast:Makarska,Zrze etc.Full of nude beaches with Czech women(around one million Czechs visit Croatia every summer and most of them engage in nude activities.Czech girls are very open.)
7.Turkish resorts Bodrum,Marmaris,Antalya,Alanya.Full of Russian girls in all exclusive hotels.They are opposite to Greek islands(Marmaris opposite to Rhodes,Kas opposite to Kastellorizo,Bodrum opposite to Kos and Antalya opposite to Cyprus).Russian and Ukrainian women come to Turkey in mass because they need no visa for Turkey(turkish guys played clever in this regard unlike our #@#&&* gay loving authoriries).
8.Sunny Beach Bulgaria also has Russian and Ukrainian girls although you get a low reputation there as cheap foreigner just by being in that place(also stag destination).

Quote: (04-15-2012 07:49 AM)Falcon Wrote:  

Yes...please lay it down. Particularly the polish types. Varna??

Also, how do you gentelmen see the game changing for polish/EE types when they are on holiday at Varna/med etc?

Polish are scattered.They used to be mainly in cheap places but now they appear almost everywhere.Now when they go cheap they prefer Egypt places like Sharm El Sheikh because there is warm temperature early on and season starts in February.Some also visit Tynis.In general the cheap ass polish tourists who visited Greece,Bulgaria now have moved out of Europe.The rest visits the same destinations with western European tourists(Greek islands Rhodes,Corfu,Kreta,Cyprus etc).There are also some in Bulgaria(not that many).
The game for polish is the same aborad as in Poland unless the girl has been visiting over a week and local guys' behavior has turned her off.
Russian women put a guard abroad they try not to mix with locals unless there are gains(eg they want to prolong their vaccations or stay in the place).Polish are very likely to be working in vaccation spot(they come when they finish studies during summer).Russian are not likely to be working but they are likely to visit with parents(mother as a guard) while polish do not visit with their families(they prefer to be free to fuck).Anyway Russian and polish are the easiest ones if you are interested in quality bangs.(not banging fat English girls or ugly Germanics).So it is useful to spot them.

Also the places where they are concentrated change every year so this year things may be different.We in Greece wait a wave of Russian tourists and are ready to greet the Russkaye with the flags high.

if youre choice is only between germany and poland.

unbaised..i would have to say germany.
like roosh said..poland for have empty cities.
also..most people arent up for that EE scene as much.
your money will probably go further in poland though.

but i tthink youll find much more in germany.
you can always find a pretty cheap flight from a hug like berlin or franfurt and fly somewhere else.

I am the cock carousel

Yes,Germany is full of Russian and polish girls as well.You have however to know the cities they mostly reside.There are lots of them in Berlin,in Dusseldorf and in Nuremberg.I did not meet many of them in other cities maybe now it has changed.

Kamaki: What do you think of the beaches in Croatia and Montenegro?

Quote: (04-15-2012 08:23 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Kamaki: What do you think of the beaches in Croatia and Montenegro?

About Montenegro I have some doubts.It is an overpriced place and even Serbian girls have told me that Greece is cheaper than there.It is also frequented by Russians with good economic condition.Some of the Russian tourists hook up with the local Montenegrin Serbian guys(the tallest in Europe).
Croatia is a different case alltogether because it is only 12 hours from Czech Republic by car.So it is visited by at least 1 million Czech tourists in each summer among them plenty of Czech women interested in the extended nude beaches of Croatia.Many of Croat sharks hook up with them I had Czech girlfriends who told me they really liked the Croats.
After the war in Yugoslavia the access of us to Croat beaches became much more difficult because the old railway Athens-Dubrovnik was cut off in Bonsian borders.Also the flights from Athens to Zagreb and Dubrovnik stopped alltogether.The road was often blocked in Bosnia.
So the only option for us is to take the ferry to Italy Angona Venice and then land to Croatian beach by ferry.Then you have to choose the right destinations.Makarska and Zrze are full of Czechs.I would explore further the beaches especially the nude ones.Czech women are considered to be among the easiest on vaccations.

To get an idea about Czech mentality visit this forum it is about Czech women who like being nude or exposed in public.Many of them have photos from Croat beaches.You can also contact them if you want.
Czechs are exhibionist in a degree that will blow off your mind.A country with only 10 million people and only in this site they have thoudands of photos.

http://www.amateri.cz/

Just search fotky.

The bigger cities in Germany will certainly not be deserted during the summer time. Whether Germany is the best destination for good quality AND easy bangs is another question. I tend to say no.

Quote: (04-15-2012 07:53 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Quote: (04-15-2012 07:41 AM)darkhorse Wrote:  

It depends on your budget.Some good solutions if you have one month and the month is August:
1.Agia Napa Cyprus.It has every tribe of hot European women Russian included.Noone regrets this place.
2.Rhodes island.Also swarmed by Russian hotties lately.
3.Kreta.The same.Main destination of German,English and Russian tourists.
4.North Greece Paralia Katerini,Leptokarya,Olympic beach.Full of Serbian,polish,Czech and Russian women.Also Chalkidiki(some places).
5.Lefkada island.Full of Czech women.
Important:August is the month when Italians take vaccations and they come in hordes to Greek islands.Expect in every place you get at least 30% Italians if you visit in August.
6.Dalmatian coast:Makarska,Zrze etc.Full of nude beaches with Czech women(around one million Czechs visit Croatia every summer and most of them engage in nude activities.Czech girls are very open.)
7.Turkish resorts Bodrum,Marmaris,Antalya,Alanya.Full of Russian girls in all exclusive hotels.They are opposite to Greek islands(Marmaris opposite to Rhodes,Kas opposite to Kastellorizo,Bodrum opposite to Kos and Antalya opposite to Cyprus).Russian and Ukrainian women come to Turkey in mass because they need no visa for Turkey(turkish guys played clever in this regard unlike our #@#&&* gay loving authoriries).
8.Sunny Beach Bulgaria also has Russian and Ukrainian girls although you get a low reputation there as cheap foreigner just by being in that place(also stag destination).

Good advice...thanks. What is the optimal local for EE swooping middle to late June? In Poland itself (or has it already emptied out) or out on the beach?

I was on the Greek Islands through May a few years ago. Ended up spending most time on Ios. The whole island was full of Australians gearing up for Anzac day. So many that I was treated like a "foreigner" as one of the few Americans on the island. Of course, I zeroed in on two Colombians with excellent results...first Colombian flag.

Interesting responses guys. Unfortunately it can only be the month of July.

However, I'm wondering if my approach may be a bit different to you guys? I like to go to a place but avoid the tourist scene. I make friends with locals and game local girls. First, you get the advantage of seeing the real culture and second you stand out as the exotic but non-typical traveler.

I avoid non-local EE girls because good-looking EE girls in foreign parts of the world have a higher bitch shield, once they realize how hot they are. However, the opposite seems to be true of non-EE girls in Eastern Europe [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (04-15-2012 04:37 AM)trainwreck Wrote:  

Stop right there dude. You're not too tall? Thats a limiting belief right there. It's not hard to hook up with taller girls than you, sometimes even easier because they get approached less.

I'd go to Sweden. Not a huge amount of horny tourists around and tons of hot girls. Variety as well. Tallinn and other Eastern European hotspots will be rather empty and full of tourists from end of June until middle August. Every girl is out at some resort or in the US selling books.

Good point. I was considering Sweden - was just wondering about how far my dollar will stretch over there!

in a word.....not