rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you hold hands w/ a girl before the lay?

I've always considered hand-holding (especially when walking from your car to the bar/club/restaurant) a sign of intimacy & that you're in a relationship. Others consider it part of the kino escalation ladder.

So what's the general consensus on hand-holding? Do y'all hold hands only after you've had that lay and have some sort of FB relationship with the girl, or do you use it as part of the kino escalation ladder?

I only hold hands if it's night game... for dates or day game, no it'd just be akward. But night game rewards heavy kino.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I'm talking first & second dates where there's no lay yet and you're hanging out with a girl either at a restaurant or doing some activity other than clubbing.

The only time I hold a girl's hand before the lay is to guide it to my erect phallus during a make-out. In fact, even after the lay, I don't hold hands with a girl. I might do hand-on-the-small-of-the-back, but that's it.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Always, always. This is just my style. When I bounce a girl from one place to another, I always hold her hand. I also use it to lead her, and change direction. It shows control and dominance. Also, I always make fun of the way she holds hands. I look at her hand and say, "Am I your grandma? Who taught you to hold hands?" If a girl flat out won't hold my hand, I know she's not going to bang me, and I cut the date short.

I take the girl's hand to lead her somewhere, such as through a crowd or across a street or into a more intimate setting. This is brief, usually less than 30 seconds.

This shows you are willing to take charge and be the leader. Girls almost always like this and respond positively. (if she does not you probably are wasting your time with her)

I avoid high schoolish extended hand holding, although on occasion I will hold hands for a short time with a girl if the vibe and situation are right

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

OH YEAH. When you want to lead her from one place to the other, definitely. When we're talking and I feel connection, be it at the bar, across a table, or standing close, at some point I'll touch her hand and try to lock fingers. One of my favorite moves is before the make-out, I reach our locked hands behind her back, so the back of her hand is against her ass. It's as if I'm copping a feel, but I'm not, because it's her own hand that's pressed against her.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Before the bang in E Europe I do brief hand holds (30 seconds) then go back to arm-in-arm. I don't remember if I did that in America.

There's also the arm-in-arm / hand hold combo which I started doing recently:

-Stick your right arm out, let her hook it.
-With your left hand come around and clasp her fingers (they will be kind of hanging over your right forearm).

On the intimacy scale it's between the hand hold and arm-in-arm. If she squeezes your hand back slightly then she's probably ready for a regular hand hold.

I also do the hand on the small of the back, but the problem with this move is that it doesn't give her a way to reciprocate.

Sometimes I do the chummy arm over her shoulder, but that makes it hard to walk.

I kind of like holding a girl's hand. [Image: gay.gif]

There's definitely an alpha way to hold hands, or hold your girl.

Traditional hand hold:

[Image: couple-holding-hands_Ascending-Hearts.jpg]

[Image: cav.jpg]

I use this for just walking around, but I let the girl go for my hand first generally. This is for post-bang or same-night-lay.

As seen in the photo's, make sure your hand is in front of hers. To do opposite is beta.

Putting your arm across her shoulders:

[Image: article-1288188-0A18CD95000005DC-429_468x623.jpg]

[Image: article-1339530-0C83F638000005DC-945_468x876.jpg]

I use these for very public places, such as an art museum or restaurant, to make me look more impressive with my girl. Every girl wants to be see with the most showy of guys, so this one works in your favor.

Intimate interlocking fingers:

[Image: lens3974192_1239370321HoldingHands.jpg]

Pretty beta looking, but lets her feel close to you. This is good for bedroom or private areas, like hiking on a trail in secluded woods.

And finally, my favorite. The behind-the-back-hand-hold:
(couldn't google an image for this)

[Image: attachment.jpg5702]   

This is my staple hand hold for one night stands. Keeps her close to you, keeps your hands connected, but also stays descreet from passerby's that you're holding her hand.

It builds intimacy without looking beta. I use it when walking around with a girl I just met on the same night, such as going back to my car or her place.

Then, if you want to look classy, there's the gentleman's arm-in-arm hold:

[Image: attachment.jpg5703]   

This is an authentic English gentleman in London, so copy him if you want to use this move. Obviously this is a great way to hold a girl's arm when suited up, or you just want to look classy. Very alpha by any measure.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Quote: (04-11-2012 08:22 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I kind of like holding a girl's hand. [Image: gay.gif]

Awww.

[Image: attachment.jpg5706]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

nice job Samseau

It's kind of like marking my territory. Maybe I want people to know... "Hey... I'm putting my penis inside this girl."

Giving a woman your arm is extremely common in Europe and not seen as intimate, unlike in North America where it would likely be seen as "wat!? You tryin' to be all classy?"

I was caught in a rainstorm in Italy and an elderly woman shared her umbrella with me. I gave her my arm and held the umbrella and walked.

Holding hands is highest on the intimacy scale, anywhere.

Quote: (04-12-2012 02:00 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Giving a woman your arm is extremely common in Europe and not seen as intimate, unlike in North America where it would likely be seen as "wat!? You tryin' to be all classy?"

In North America, it definitely looks elitist to give your arm to a girl. But that can work to your advantage in many situations.

i bet you guys will find takeninhand dot com a very interesting read

Quote: (04-11-2012 08:32 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

[Image: attachment.jpg5703]

This is an authentic English gentleman in London, so copy him if you want to use this move. Obviously this is a great way to hold a girl's arm when suited up, or you just want to look classy. Very alpha by any measure.

I use this myself. Sometimes I'll tuck part of my hand inside my jacket (between the buttons). Europeans (i.e. Napoleon) used to do this a few hundred years ago since they didn't have pockets. Yeah, I learned that in an art museum suckas.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I will hold their hand before the lay. Especially in latin america as with these girls is builds a safety level with you. For them it is a sign that they are in a relationship plus it helps build kino as physical contact leads to more physical contact.

Quote: (04-11-2012 08:00 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

I take the girl's hand to lead her somewhere, such as through a crowd or across a street or into a more intimate setting. This is brief, usually less than 30 seconds.

This shows you are willing to take charge and be the leader. Girls almost always like this and respond positively. (if she does not you probably are wasting your time with her)

I avoid high schoolish extended hand holding, although on occasion I will hold hands for a short time with a girl if the vibe and situation are right

Taking a girl's hand to lead through a crowd is a standard procedure for me during night game. It's so natural to pull it off and still comes across quite alpha.
Usually this implies some location change within the venue which is good as well. And after the hand holding and location change you're down to escalate KINO.

Additionally the way she holds your hand gives you feedback, although if she doesn't reciprocate too much it doesn't mean you're not doing good. Some girls are shy or don't want to put their cards on the table.

Quote: (04-11-2012 08:32 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

http://www.rooshvforum.network/attachment.php?aid=5703

I tried this with a chick I'm banging, she says it's uncomfortable to her so I just grab her hand the regular way...

Did I fail a shit-test there? Or does it matter since i'm banging anyways?

I generally try to avoid it unless I'm in an active makeout/escalation, but I do like to intentionally jaywalk with a woman - grabbing her hand and leading her across the street, preferably in front of cars. Gets the blood moving and shows some leadership through an ostensibly dangerous situation.

I haven't held a bitches hand since '05, and frankly I'm surprised a lot of you guys do it. Maybe it's something I should consider trying again. The arm across the shoulder thing looks good. To me in a way it's kind of false advertisement. That hand lock thing symbolizes love, but I'm not in love. I'm just having fun. So yeah I try to avoid that. I'm sure that makes me a bastard and a huge asshole, but at least I'm being honest. Honestly the only times I've felt like holding a girls hand recently is when she's been super hot (9 and above) or she makes laugh a lot. Both are pretty rare in my life right now unfortunately.

I used to do the arm around the shoulder shit at times to escalate but my pits always be sweating (not smelling) so I'm gonna be leaving a wet mark on her shit.. I avoid it. I really don't think of it much I don't normally go for hand holdings. I would get grilled by my exes cause I didn't even want to show them affection when I was "with" them lol.

The arm lock thing is solid tho, I am a big fan of that women get the clue unless she is a complete retard and I like bitches grabbing onto my biceps and core and shit. I usually would always guide the girl on that soft part of her lower back if I wanted to her to follow me versus holding her hand to guide her.

Damn maybe I need to try out the arm hold shit more I've had a lot of prospects for night bangs fizzle last minute lately.

Holding a girls hand is part of my date escalation moves. I do the spin move with it. i pull her into alleys to kiss her or pull her into the look at this move before kissing her.

Finding out if a girl is willing to hold your hand is a great way to see where you stand with a girl. I would say if a girl holds your hand on a first date, its at least a 75% sure you can fuck her.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.