rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chubby Chaser Game

Chubby Chaser Game

(DISCLAIMER: I obviously am NOT into fat women)

I just noticed something today, all of my friends that prefer fat women just happen to have professional culinary experience. Coincidence? Most are professional chefs.

One guy I know regularly uses this one Mexican restaurant as his late night venue change spot.

It this legit game? Also, does slamming a fattie count as a notch? I sometimes wonder. Honestly.

Chubby Chaser Game

If your dick penetrates her vagina, I'd consider it a notch.

I think the cook status has little to do with slamming fatties, though. I've associated with a lot of restaurant staffers over the years, and game-wise, they run the gamut from most beta to most alpha... Virgin, slamming fatties, average chicks, or complete hotties, I've seen it all.

I don't know though, maybe being a chef is a DHV for fat chicks.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Chubby Chaser Game

I know I'm not alone in saying that I'd much rather screw my hand than rail a fat girl (or a chubby one for that matter).

It certainly counts as a notch, as penetration is penetration. But I'd give a guy who's railed five 8's way more respect than fifty fatties.

Chubby Chaser Game

Quote: (04-09-2012 11:08 PM)_DC_ Wrote:  

I know I'm not alone in saying that I'd much rather screw my hand than rail a fat girl (or a chubby one for that matter).

It certainly counts as a notch, as penetration is penetration. But I'd give a guy who's railed five 8's way more respect than fifty fatties.

I totally agree. But really, it seems like there is a style of game that chubby chasers actually utilize to score fatties, for example, buying an ice cream truck with tinted windows.

Chubby Chaser Game

Quote: (04-09-2012 11:17 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2012 11:08 PM)_DC_ Wrote:  

I totally agree. But really, it seems like there is a style of game that chubby chasers actually utilize to score fatties, for example, buying an ice cream truck with tinted windows.

BAaaaahahaaaahaah!!! ^^^

To be honest I don't discriminant when it comes to the women sizes (petite, slim, athletic, average, curvy, chubby).. Of course I have limits. She can't be NASTY fat... She must wear her fat well if your know what I mean (Ashley Stewart models are a good reference). She can't have a face like a Sea Donkey either... But fat bitches are goooood. They put a loooooot of work in..

Chubby Chaser Game

There is no difference between chubby and nice body girls.
It's about how you perceive yourself.
(btw, if you are a fat ass, hit the gym. you need to look at yourself realistically)

I messaged my type of girls on online dating. I wasn't getting responses. I thought fatties would reply right away. It was the same.
I was getting mad. it was affecting my self-esteem. "fuck even fatties don't want me?"
I tried some fatties at the bars due to my friend's claim "just lower your standard, they are easier"
They were the same.

I thought deep about myself.
I don't even like them 100% so why should I even approach them and get mad if I get rejected?
(I am not good at faking when I see something I hate. maybe they read that)
If you really liked a girl and approached her but got rejected, this is nothing wrong. you should give yourself high-five.

There are pathetic people with full of insecurities. they approach girls who seem lower than their appearance for the sake of bang.
They become furious if that fat girl rejects him. 'WTF? I am this and this, how fat bitch like that rejects me??'
I am sure you've seen that. Nobody forced him to approach her. In fact, just because she is fat doesn't mean she will blow any skinny guy's cock.

Let me tell you, they are the same as hot girls. Leave them alone unless you really like that kind of girls.

Chubby Chaser Game

[Image: Onesleeve.jpg]
[Image: Thickwifebeater.jpg][Image: DemCurves.jpg]
on a really drunk night?

I am the cock carousel

Chubby Chaser Game

Quote: (04-10-2012 06:36 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

[Image: Onesleeve.jpg]
[Image: Thickwifebeater.jpg][Image: DemCurves.jpg]
on a really drunk night?

See... I'd super fuck these bitches with no problems.. Take these same fuckers and slice 50-75 pounds off and it would be no different. I just love women (mouth, melons, muffin).

Chubby Chaser Game

I would on bottom right. Her stomach actually seems flat... no rolls.

[Image: hump.gif]

Chubby Chaser Game

Quote: (04-10-2012 08:03 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I would on bottom right. Her stomach actually seems flat... no rolls.

I second that. At least if I have some alcohol in my system first.

Chubby Chaser Game

i'll admit, ive done a couple chubby chicks in my time.
never fat enough that i regretted it.

I prefer smaller girls so i can toss them around more.
but if you dont like a think chick..youre missing out.

as long as she isnt flabby fat, pussy is pussy.
one girl ive been trying to get for a second time is a x croatian handball player.
Thick chick but everything is tight..i thought she was a lesbian until she got some weed in her system
But thats a whole different story..i find chicks that are sports player are extra aggressive in bed.
This girl is known for roughing up chicks on the other team

I am the cock carousel

Chubby Chaser Game

Quote: (04-10-2012 08:01 AM)Mr. Butterworth Wrote:  

See... I'd super fuck these bitches with no problems.
Same here.

These chicks are thick, but still have pleasing hip:waist ratios. Your typical BBW has a HWR closer to 1.0.

Another thing to note here is their age. They all look to be in their 20s. Even if they stay the exact same weight, the extra fat they are carrying is going to look much worse later in life, as gravity and loss of youthful muscle tone take their toll.

Chubby Chaser Game

Those thick girls look real juicy. Thick girls always have some good, wet pussy.

Chubby Chaser Game

I slammed a thick girl recently. The surprising thing was that even though she was clearly carrying quite a bit extra her flesh and overall consistency was firmer and felt less flabby than girls who are way skinnier.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Chubby Chaser Game

They are all good when young. Once 30+ comes around they are just gonna get bigger. Most women gain weight. Having to go home to an elephant isn't pleasant.

Chubby Chaser Game

Personally, I'd happily fuck the shit out of all three of those chicks that sourcecode posted.

Are they the ideal body shape, I wouldn't say so, but they are certainly not fat. Some guys have different fetishes and ideals of what attracts them. One guy might like a super voluptuous thick Brazilian with huge tits, fat thighs, and a monster round ass, the next guy over might be like ewww she's fat, and be all about some slim European chick with slender legs, tight midriff, and small perky ass.

To each there own. I remember a while back a new member, pimpishmentality, posted a pick of some black chick he fucked, girl was BIG, had a huge ass, too much junk in the trunk for me, but forum member Pitt was like, "goddamn, I'd love to tap that."

Anyways, point being is that, I'm DTF with girls like the ones in the pics, if you're not, then hopefully that just means more of that pussy for me and guys like me.

Thicker women can have advantages, they tend to love sucking dick, and suck it much better than skinny chicks, and often are more apt to swallow. Also, if she knows how to fuck, and is good on top, she can use the extra weight and fat ass to and advantage.

Chubby Chaser Game

I would freaking destroy those chicks that Sourcecode posted. Truth be told, I would hit the thick girls in those pictures before I fucked some skinny, no tits and no ass runway model that we see in Vogue. I am just not into chicks with the bodies of 12 year old boys.

Chubby Chaser Game

Quote: (04-10-2012 05:44 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

There is no difference between chubby and nice body girls.
It's about how you perceive yourself.
(btw, if you are a fat ass, hit the gym. you need to look at yourself realistically)

I messaged my type of girls on online dating. I wasn't getting responses. I thought fatties would reply right away. It was the same.
I was getting mad. it was affecting my self-esteem. "fuck even fatties don't want me?"
I tried some fatties at the bars due to my friend's claim "just lower your standard, they are easier"
They were the same.

I thought deep about myself.
I don't even like them 100% so why should I even approach them and get mad if I get rejected?
(I am not good at faking when I see something I hate. maybe they read that)
If you really liked a girl and approached her but got rejected, this is nothing wrong. you should give yourself high-five.

There are pathetic people with full of insecurities. they approach girls who seem lower than their appearance for the sake of bang.
They become furious if that fat girl rejects him. 'WTF? I am this and this, how fat bitch like that rejects me??'
I am sure you've seen that. Nobody forced him to approach her. In fact, just because she is fat doesn't mean she will blow any skinny guy's cock.

Let me tell you, they are the same as hot girls. Leave them alone unless you really like that kind of girls.

No doubt. We've discussed that any number of times in different contexts, but even fat chicks are extremely selective and every bit as entitled as hotter chicks, be it in person or online. Especially now with fatties feeling more empowered and accepting of themselves as they are. Of course, there's some delusion involved, but it is what it is.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Chubby Chaser Game

I'd gladly hit every one of the thick chicks pictured above. I wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with any of them, or have my boys know that I smashed. None of them are sloppy. All of them are pretty in the face, and I don't see any cellulite.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Chubby Chaser Game

Sometimes it takes a chubby girl to get over a rut. I know I have done a few in my day just to get back on pace. I would nail anyone of those girls because they have a decent hip to waist ratio. Whould I go for seconds that depends... Because at times pussy is pussy.

Chubby Chaser Game

I'm a fan of cans and since they don't have any cottage cheese going on I'd hit em.

Not my first choice, but doable for sure.

Chubby Chaser Game

Man I fucked a chick EXACTLY like that first girl last night. Pussy was STUPID good, left my dick WET & smooth! It was hella tight too. I would fuck ALL three of them chicks, I love big as titts w/ pretty nipples & thick thighs. It's all about preference man.

Chubby Chaser Game

Yeah I suppose its all preference.

The chicks above do absolutely nothing for me. No attraction whatsoever.

Chubby Chaser Game

Give me enough scotches and I'd probably bang all of Sourcecode's posted fatties. Except maybe the first one.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Chubby Chaser Game

I started this thread as a sort of curiosity about how actual chubby chasers employ game, but I don't mind the turn it has taken. Good points folks. Thick, non-flabby women do have their place as temporary cock hungry cum-dumpsters. They do serve a purpose for all men. That being said, I still wouldn't mind wearing some beer goggles before I feed my secret sauce to a hungry hippo.